REAL NIGGAZ IN EVERY cITY NOT JUST IN KALI

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

REAL NIGGAZ IN EVERY cITY NOT JUST IN KALI

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » December 30th, 2004, 3:12 pm

I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR WHY PEOPLE THINK KALI IS THE HARDEST STATE, HAS THE MOST GANGSTAZ, AND THE BEST GANGSTA MUSIc? I GOT MUCH LUV AND RESPEcT FO KALI BUT ALOT OF THIS TALK THATS GOIN ON IS JUST PURE DAMN STUPID. ITS REAL NIGGAZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD. IRAQ BEING ONE OF EM. HOW MANY OF U NIGGAZ NUTS BIG ENOUGH TO STRAP A BOMB TO YOUR BODY READY TO GIVE YO LIFE TO KILL NUMEROUS PEOPLE? NONE OF YALL NIGGAZ KAUSE I KNOW DAMN WELL I AINT BOUT TO BLOW MYSELF UP.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: REAL NIGGAZ IN EVERY cITY NOT JUST IN KALI

Unread post by GTS » December 30th, 2004, 4:44 pm

Don't know what your tryin to say but don't judge a state by a few lil kids. Real recognize real.

43RDPLACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: East of Central, North of Vernon, West of Hooper, and South of 41st

Unread post by 43RDPLACE » December 30th, 2004, 4:54 pm

FoEvaFlamin wrote:I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR WHY PEOPLE THINK KALI IS THE HARDEST STATE, HAS THE MOST GANGSTAZ, AND THE BEST GANGSTA MUSIc? I GOT MUCH LUV AND RESPEcT FO KALI BUT ALOT OF THIS TALK THATS GOIN ON IS JUST PURE DAMN STUPID. ITS REAL NIGGAZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD. IRAQ BEING ONE OF EM. HOW MANY OF U NIGGAZ NUTS BIG ENOUGH TO STRAP A BOMB TO YOUR BODY READY TO GIVE YO LIFE TO KILL NUMEROUS PEOPLE? NONE OF YALL NIGGAZ KAUSE I KNOW DAMN WELL I AINT BOUT TO BLOW MYSELF UP.
i would like to hear why this is Hip Hop

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » December 30th, 2004, 5:19 pm

"IRAQ BEING ONE OF EM. HOW MANY OF U NIGGAZ NUTS BIG ENOUGH TO STRAP A BOMB TO YOUR BODY READY TO GIVE YO LIFE TO KILL NUMEROUS PEOPLE?"

I DON'T CALL THAT HAVIN "NUTS" I CALL THAT A COWARD, AND A BITCH MOVE. THAT'S LIKE SHOOTIN SOMEONE'S LIL SISTER IN THE BACK, NO FUCCIN HONOR.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 30th, 2004, 6:25 pm

when you are facing an enemy that has superior firepower backed by the most powerful nations on earth,sometimes drastic messures are needed.

The jews have bombs they drop on the palestiniens and the palis dont have that type of technology.So some of them are willing to die for thier people.Thats not cowardice,thats the furthest thing from it you can get.

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » December 30th, 2004, 6:52 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:when you are facing an enemy that has superior firepower backed by the most powerful nations on earth,sometimes drastic messures are needed.

The jews have bombs they drop on the palestiniens and the palis dont have that type of technology.So some of them are willing to die for thier people.Thats not cowardice,thats the furthest thing from it you can get.
AY BROTHER NO NEED IN TRYIN TO SCHOOL THESE PEOPLE. THAT STATEMENT ABOUT THEM BLOWING THEMSELVES UP WAS BESIDES THE POINT I WAS TRYIN TO MAKE. YOU FEEL ME?

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 31st, 2004, 1:57 am

OF COURSE CALI GOT THE HARDEST NIGGAZ L.A. IN PARTICULAR. IF YOU EVER COME TO L.A. AND WALK THE STREETS IN THE GHETTO NOT WESTWOOD, HOLLYWOOD, OR SOME OTHER PREPPY PLACE YOU WILL SEE WHY NIGGAZ GOT THAT MENTALITY. BESIDES CALIFORNIA IS ALWAYS GETTIN BITIN OFF OF AND HATED ON.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » December 31st, 2004, 9:49 am

Y.G. wrote:OF COURSE CALI GOT THE HARDEST NIGGAZ L.A. IN PARTICULAR. IF YOU EVER COME TO L.A. AND WALK THE STREETS IN THE GHETTO NOT WESTWOOD, HOLLYWOOD, OR SOME OTHER PREPPY PLACE YOU WILL SEE WHY NIGGAZ GOT THAT MENTALITY. BESIDES CALIFORNIA IS ALWAYS GETTIN BITIN OFF OF AND HATED ON.
i hope u not serious. if your frum cali your gangsta right? lol if u walk in the ghetto in any state u will c niggas just as hard as cali buddy. WAKE the FUCC UP N^ STOP BEING ONE SIDED BOUTT SHIT. YALL NIGGAS IN CALI BE IGNORANT with DIS SHIT LIKE YALL the ONLY GANGSTa NIGGAS IN the WORLD.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » December 31st, 2004, 4:24 pm

Q wrote:
Y.G. wrote:OF COURSE CALI GOT THE HARDEST NIGGAZ L.A. IN PARTICULAR. IF YOU EVER COME TO L.A. AND WALK THE STREETS IN THE GHETTO NOT WESTWOOD, HOLLYWOOD, OR SOME OTHER PREPPY PLACE YOU WILL SEE WHY NIGGAZ GOT THAT MENTALITY. BESIDES CALIFORNIA IS ALWAYS GETTIN BITIN OFF OF AND HATED ON.
i hope u not serious. if your frum cali your gangsta right? lol if u walk in the ghetto in any state u will c niggas just as hard as cali buddy. WAKE the FUCC UP N^ STOP BEING ONE SIDED BOUTT SHIT. YALL NIGGAS IN CALI BE IGNORANT with DIS SHIT LIKE YALL the ONLY GANGSTa NIGGAS IN the WORLD.
lol thats real sh-t i try to tell thies cali marks but they will never get it and them new york niggas act the same way. man cali lacks black people anyways compared to the whites and mexicans

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » December 31st, 2004, 4:27 pm

lol

ChAoS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChAoS » January 1st, 2005, 12:31 pm

Itz hard niggaz everywhere, not just L.A. homie=p)

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 1st, 2005, 10:09 pm

ChAoS wrote:
Itz hard niggaz everywhere, not just L.A. homie=p)
hes from cali he dont know anybetter

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » January 2nd, 2005, 1:54 am

FoEvaFlamin wrote:I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR WHY PEOPLE THINK KALI IS THE HARDEST STATE, HAS THE MOST GANGSTAZ, AND THE BEST GANGSTA MUSIc? I GOT MUCH LUV AND RESPEcT FO KALI BUT ALOT OF THIS TALK THATS GOIN ON IS JUST PURE DAMN STUPID. ITS REAL NIGGAZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD. IRAQ BEING ONE OF EM. HOW MANY OF U NIGGAZ NUTS BIG ENOUGH TO STRAP A BOMB TO YOUR BODY READY TO GIVE YO LIFE TO KILL NUMEROUS PEOPLE? NONE OF YALL NIGGAZ KAUSE I KNOW DAMN WELL I AINT BOUT TO BLOW MYSELF UP.
Iraqis arent gangstas..

They're insane crazy ass foos..they're real..they fight for what they believe in and die for what they believe in..

but that car bombing shit is stupidity..it doesnt prove anything...

but the reason why Cali is known for GANGSTAS and Gangsta Rap..is cuzz it started here..

Los Angeles is where it all started..

thats pretty much what the west coast is ..L.A..besides e-40..luniz ..too short n the rest of the foos up north....but yea

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » January 2nd, 2005, 12:22 pm

Gangsters did not start in LA

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 2nd, 2005, 4:13 pm

wtf.. theres gangsters all over the world..
so typical americans man..

have any of yall been to the slums of colombia, brazil and so on..
Bogota, rio, cape town etc..
their murder rate is like the double of Detroits which has the highest in America..

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 2nd, 2005, 4:14 pm

theres even gangsters in Switzerland, canada, norway etc.. the "safest" countries in the world..

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » January 2nd, 2005, 4:26 pm

walk down the streets of detroit, its the same thing or worse than the streets of LA, stop tryin to act like LA breed the hardest niggas on the planet, there hard niggas everywhere

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » January 2nd, 2005, 4:46 pm

There's legit foos everywhere in every city, in every state.

BUt no ones got a whole city, a whole county, a whole state respecting minority p-po's like California man. Esp. LA.

I ain't talkin about cops, cus LAPD is fukked up. I mean in general. You know what happened in Ohio? with all that vote fraud targeting black p-po? That woudda never happened in LA. You know why? Think about it, everythings connected brah.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » January 2nd, 2005, 5:02 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:Gangsters did not start in LA
I didnt say gangsters..I said Gangster Rap..

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 2nd, 2005, 8:36 pm

CJ wrote:wtf.. theres gangsters all over the world..
so typical americans man..

have any of yall been to the slums of colombia, brazil and so on..
Bogota, rio, cape town etc..
their murder rate is like the double of Detroits which has the highest in America..
just leave it alone. none of thies people better.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 3rd, 2005, 3:35 am

demonte wrote:

walk down the streets of detroit, its the same thing or worse than the streets of LA, stop tryin to act like LA breed the hardest niggas on the planet, there hard niggas everywhere

IT AIN'T ROUGHER THAN BOMPTON, INGLEWOOD, SOUTH BENTRAL (the REAL DIRTY SOUTH), AND OF COURSE WATTS PLEASE I BEEN TO A COUPLE BITIES OUT OF STATE DENVER, CASHVILLE, AND HOUSTON AND THE WAY NIGGAZ TREATED ME YOU WOULD OF THOUGHT I WAS A RAPPER OR SOME KINDA OF CELEBRITY JUST BECAUSE I NIGGAZ WAS FROM L.A.. IT'S cool WHEN FEMALES DO IT BUT WHEN NIGGAZ DO IT MAAN THATS A SHAME. PLUS I MEET OUT OF TOWNERS THAT AGREE A PUERTO RICAN GUY I KNOW NAME FERNANDO USE TO HUSTLE IN THE B.X. AND DETROIT AND HE EVEN SAID THAT L.A. IS THE BRAZIEST PLACE HE HAS EVER BEEN TOO.

Purple Dinosaur
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Purple Dinosaur » January 3rd, 2005, 3:49 am

Cali is the hardest, and dont forget about the bay area, the projects in San Fransisco - Bayview/Hunters Point, Oakdale, Sunnydale, Oakpark, Double Rock, Potrero Hill, Fillmoe

then East Oakland and West Oakland, East Palo Alto and North muthafuckin Richmond, Parchester Village and Iron Triangle in Richmond also

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 3rd, 2005, 10:30 am

k1lljoy : what?

fuck it.. if u think anywhere in america got the hardest mofos u havent been outside of the United states..

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » January 3rd, 2005, 10:53 am

NIGGAZ WILL KILL U ANYWHERE. MAN IT AINT BOUT WHERE U FROM. A NIGGA can B FROM HOLLYWOOD AND STILL B A KILLER. AINT NO SUcH THANG AS ONE PLAcE IS THE BRAZIEST. I KNOW KILLAZ THAT GON HOLD THEIR OWN ANY IN BITY THEY GOTO. I BEEN TO NEW ORLEANS, HOUSTON, ARIZONA, CHICAGO, AND I KNOW THAT ITS KILLAZ EVERYWHERE. NOT JUST IN KALI. I DO KNOW THAT KALI NIGGAZ GET DOWN BUT I AINT GON SAY THEY THE HARDEST. I'LL JUST SAY THEY GOT A EPIDIMIc THAT NEEDS TO B DEALT with. ANYBODY can KILL. SOME can KILL AND STILL SLEEP AT NITE, BUT SOME KANT HANDLE IT. I BEEN ROUND BOTH AND I KNOW THAT THEY IN EVERY BITY. YALL NIGGAZ NEED TO GET OFF that the WEST IS GANGSTA AND EVERYONE ELSE IS FAKE. THAT SHIT STUPID, NIGGAZ KILLIN AND GETTIN MONEY EVERYWHERE.....

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 3rd, 2005, 11:22 am

FoEvaFlamin wrote:NIGGAZ WILL KILL U ANYWHERE. MAN IT AINT BOUT WHERE U FROM. A NIGGA can B FROM HOLLYWOOD AND STILL B A KILLER. AINT NO SUcH THANG AS ONE PLAcE IS THE BRAZIEST. I KNOW KILLAZ THAT GON HOLD THEIR OWN ANY IN BITY THEY GOTO. I BEEN TO NEW ORLEANS, HOUSTON, ARIZONA, CHICAGO, AND I KNOW THAT ITS KILLAZ EVERYWHERE. NOT JUST IN KALI. I DO KNOW THAT KALI NIGGAZ GET DOWN BUT I AINT GON SAY THEY THE HARDEST. I'LL JUST SAY THEY GOT A EPIDIMIc THAT NEEDS TO B DEALT with. ANYBODY can KILL. SOME can KILL AND STILL SLEEP AT NITE, BUT SOME KANT HANDLE IT. I BEEN ROUND BOTH AND I KNOW THAT THEY IN EVERY BITY. YALL NIGGAZ NEED TO GET OFF that the WEST IS GANGSTA AND EVERYONE ELSE IS FAKE. THAT SHIT STUPID, NIGGAZ KILLIN AND GETTIN MONEY EVERYWHERE.....
the truth

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » January 3rd, 2005, 12:27 pm

Who the fuck wrote if it ain't Cali it ain't Gangsta? Killjoy your a fuckin idiot.

ChAoS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChAoS » January 3rd, 2005, 12:46 pm

so now West Coast Gangsters are only niggaz from Cali? That's like sayin East Coast is New York only lol=p)

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » January 3rd, 2005, 3:41 pm

ChAoS wrote:so now West Coast Gangsters are only niggaz from Cali? That's like sayin East Coast is New York only lol=p)
I was just saying that..CALI is where it started..and CALI is where the majority of them are..

How Many Rappers do you know in oregon and washington?

thats the west coast^^but like..nevada n shit..thats like the west side..they arent a coast

ChAoS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChAoS » January 3rd, 2005, 11:44 pm

Individual wrote:
ChAoS wrote:so now West Coast Gangsters are only niggaz from Cali? That's like sayin East Coast is New York only lol=p)
I was just saying that..CALI is where it started..and CALI is where the majority of them are..

How Many Rappers do you know in oregon and washington?

thats the west coast^^but like..nevada n shit..thats like the west side..they arent a coast
There's alot of Talent of the "westside", Portland, Seattle, Vegas, Pheonix ect. That's why west coast fell of in the first place because west coast rappers are too busy hatin' on eachother, and they don't like seein' otha katz shine...Niggaz in the south are some of the most united niggaz i seen in the game. They come together to make hot shit together. Same with the east and the midwest. the West ain't gon' neva be what it was if we don't come together mayne. That's all i'm sayin=p_)

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » January 4th, 2005, 9:00 am

Y.G. wrote:
demonte wrote:

IT AIN'T ROUGHER THAN compton, INGLEWOOD, SOUTH BENTRAL (the REAL DIRTY SOUTH), AND OF COURSE WATTS PLEASE I BEEN TO A COUPLE BITIES OUT OF STATE DENVER, CASHVILLE, AND HOUSTON AND THE WAY NIGGAZ TREATED ME YOU WOULD OF THOUGHT I WAS A RAPPER OR SOME KINDA OF CELEBRITY JUST BECAUSE I NIGGAZ WAS FROM L.A.. IT'S cool WHEN FEMALES DO IT BUT WHEN NIGGAZ DO IT MAAN THATS A SHAME. PLUS I MEET OUT OF TOWNERS THAT AGREE A PUERTO RICAN GUY I KNOW NAME FERNANDO USE TO HUSTLE IN THE B.X. AND DETROIT AND HE EVEN SAID THAT L.A. IS THE BRAZIEST PLACE HE HAS EVER BEEN TOO.

LA is not the craziest place,nigga get off your high horse with that bitch shit.LA has millions more people than Chicago but Chicago still gets more murders than LA.Inglewood?Nigga my city has a higher murder rate and gets more murders than Inglewood.Come to the mid west with that big head shit thinking you from the hardest spot on the map and get ya bitch ass ran back to cali,or either sent back in a body bag for ya funeral.

its real niggas in cali but YG you sound like a lil pussy
Last edited by blackmanofhonor on January 4th, 2005, 9:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » January 4th, 2005, 9:03 am

Purple Dinosaur wrote:Cali is the hardest, and dont forget about the bay area, the projects in San Fransisco - Bayview/Hunters Point, Oakdale, Sunnydale, Oakpark, Double Rock, Potrero Hill, Fillmoe

then East Oakland and West Oakland, East Palo Alto and North muthafuckin Richmond, Parchester Village and Iron Triangle in Richmond also

Cali aint the hardest,San francisco soft and peaceful as hell compared to the MIL,CHI,GARY,EAST ST LOUIS,FLINT,etc.My city way smaller than San fran and theres way more murders out here than in San Fran.It aint nothing to be proud of but shit its the damn truth.

buck
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buck » January 4th, 2005, 10:54 am

Jo, don't even trip off of them.
blackmanofhonor wrote:
Purple Dinosaur wrote:Cali is the hardest, and dont forget about the bay area, the projects in San Fransisco - Bayview/Hunters Point, Oakdale, Sunnydale, Oakpark, Double Rock, Potrero Hill, Fillmoe

Cali aint the hardest,San francisco soft and peaceful as hell compared to the MIL,CHI,GARY,EAST ST LOUIS,FLINT,etc.My city way smaller than San fran and theres way more murders out here than in San Fran.It aint nothing to be proud of but shit its the damn truth.