BLOODS versus CRIPS

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

BLOODS versus CRIPS

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 29th, 2004, 3:16 pm

Can somebody explain the difference in attitude and mentality in which these two opposing factions act upon?

Leave aside the different colors and all that goes with it on the outside of a man.

I'm asking about what is the difference fundamentally inside the minds and attitudes, street conduct and things in that nature, why you're a blood and not a crip, or vice-versa. Is there a difference in sets of rules or ideology from which to chose from and decide upon which to affiliate yourself with?

All that kind of stuff.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: BLOODS versus CRIPS

Unread post by Common Sense » December 30th, 2004, 5:29 pm

It used to be that bloods were more cohesive and stuck together regardless of what tribe you came from, while the crips fought among themselves.

I hear it's different now.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » December 30th, 2004, 7:09 pm

i dont know if its true, but the bloods seems to be more organized.. and like common sense said..
from what ive heard its not unusual with crips fighting eachother

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » January 5th, 2005, 1:49 am

I feel as far as attitude goes and dimeanor....Crips seem to be more or less on some Wild s**** where Bloods come off more serious....

When I was younger I use to consider Bloods to be more so passive and Cooler of the two. While Crips where more the aggressor...
But if you ask me its the opposite now...Bloods seem to be more aggressive...

You'll get a pass from a Crip before you'll get one from a Blood...

This is a very controversal subject and alot of people might disagree with what I'm saying..But this is just what I've noticed Growin up in SC LA....

smokey
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by smokey » January 5th, 2005, 1:54 pm

this question is fuckin retarted. bloods and crips r the same just different colors and slang and shit

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 6th, 2005, 8:06 pm

smokey wrote:. bloods and crips r the same just different colors and slang and shit
That may be the case now, but what about in their origins?

?if they're both the same, then what, you just fall in with whatever set is at your doorstep?

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » January 6th, 2005, 11:48 pm

smokey wrote:this question is fuckin retarted. bloods and crips r the same just different colors and slang and shit
This dude dont know what he talkin about....We talkin bout real BLOODZ & CRIPS.....From LA, not "L Town"

smokey
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by smokey » January 7th, 2005, 5:08 pm

cotdamn dumbfucks.wutever gang is in your neighborhood dats wut gang u gon be from.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 8th, 2005, 6:23 pm

Where did the "CUZZ" originate from, and how did it come to be synonymous with "CRIP"?

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » January 15th, 2005, 11:33 pm

bloods are down for each other, man, you can't say that same about the rips. they're fighting each other all the time, yea there's a little trouble between a few of the b's but it's nothing like whats going on over there. I'm not a crip because a crip killed a good homie of mine plus my fam is all b's so it'd be a slap in the face if i was with rips, not to mention i just dont like how they're so mainstream and shit, but that's just me.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 19th, 2005, 11:08 am

p0rk wrote:bloods are down for each other, man, you can't say that same about the rips. they're fighting each other all the time, yea there's a little trouble between a few of the b's but it's nothing like whats going on over there. I'm not a crip because a crip killed a good homie of mine plus my fam is all b's so it'd be a slap in the face if i was with rips, not to mention i just dont like how they're so mainstream and shit, but that's just me.

in ny its the exact opposite the bloods are mainstream n the crips keep it low key

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 19th, 2005, 11:09 am

p0rk wrote:bloods are down for each other, man, you can't say that same about the rips. they're fighting each other all the time, yea there's a little trouble between a few of the b's but it's nothing like whats going on over there. I'm not a crip because a crip killed a good homie of mine plus my fam is all b's so it'd be a slap in the face if i was with rips, not to mention i just dont like how they're so mainstream and shit, but that's just me.

in ny its the exact opposite the bloods are mainstream n the crips keep it low key but bang

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » January 20th, 2005, 9:02 am

Q wrote:

in ny its the exact opposite the bloods are mainstream n the crips keep it low key but bang
NI99A PLEEEEEEZ!!! HOW YALL GONNA KEEP IT LOW KEY AND BANG? U CANT DO BOTH AND THE SAME TIME. EITHER U MAKEING NOISE OR U NOT.