Eazy E

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.

Eazy E

Unread post by Guest » February 3rd, 2004, 10:37 am

The death of Eazy E? A conspiracy?If I remember corrrectly,Eazy got full blown AIDS and died suddenly.However his wife and his last child,who I believe was still in her womb at the time,never contracted even HIV.For those who know something on this,please share with us facts and thoughts.

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Eazy E

Unread post by wattscrackin » February 7th, 2004, 2:03 am

yeah i think Jerry Heller is old manager might of killed him, some jewish mafia had sent him death threats

R.I.P. Eazy

Monkeywrench
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Monkeywrench » February 9th, 2004, 11:24 am

heard the same thing wattscrackin......jewish mafia is on some illuminati s***.Whatever happened to Eazy though.......wasn't right.I mean,how can you contract HIV and it develop into full blown AIDS almost overnight?

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » February 9th, 2004, 11:38 am

I think there was a whole story on this theory in the Source a year or two ago. Also, I think they have said that he had HIV for a while, but never got tested or treated. That's why it went right to aids, no medicine was taken. Also, he didn't bother to go to the hospital until he had already had pnemonia for a week.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » February 9th, 2004, 12:36 pm

^^ The Truth.

Monkeywrench
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Monkeywrench » February 9th, 2004, 2:10 pm

Panik wrote:I think there was a whole story on this theory in the Source a year or two ago. Also, I think they have said that he had HIV for a while, but never got tested or treated. That's why it went right to aids, no medicine was taken. Also, he didn't bother to go to the hospital until he had already had pnemonia for a week.
Didn't know that.Thanks for the info.Whats a trip though....is I heard he never infected nobody else.And we all know that Eazy was definently on his game all the time.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » February 9th, 2004, 2:13 pm

I'm sure he infected plenty. I'm sure he was stickin his thing in all kinds of bitches. Guess his wife just got lucky. It happens.

Monkeywrench
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Monkeywrench » February 9th, 2004, 4:09 pm

^^^ Word.....RIP Eazy.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » March 24th, 2004, 3:27 am

Black women are contracting HIV at an alaraming rate. They are starting to catch up with the men. There is a big push to get young people tested. I believe they are doing a show with Alesha Keys and Beyonce (not sure about the spelling) to get young people out and tested.

HIV can be contracted by blood to blood contact. I believe it can sometimes be contracted in semen and saliva (I'm a little out dated on the latter).

MOST COMMON WAYS TO GET HIV

Unprotected sex with HIV infected individuals (ALWAYS WEAR A CONDOM).

Sharing needles with HIV infected individuals.

Blood transfusions with infected blood (extremely rare due to testing).

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » March 24th, 2004, 10:22 am

I remember watching a documentary on women prisons and the HIV rates were through the roof in those places.

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » March 24th, 2004, 12:06 pm

I know this dont have nothing to do with the topic but I remember when i got I think it was his first tape. I put the tape in my pops stero and it was on blast and when it came on he said "now that you have the tape what the fucc you going to do with it" and my mom yelled "oh God" my dad was like what you doing with that tape. LOL! Boy i was sacred as hell I was young I think around 8 or 9 maybe younger. My heart was beating fast my dad took it and threw it away. LOL

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » March 24th, 2004, 12:32 pm

Panik wrote:I think there was a whole story on this theory in the Source a year or two ago. Also, I think they have said that he had HIV for a while, but never got tested or treated. That's why it went right to aids, no medicine was taken. Also, he didn't bother to go to the hospital until he had already had pnemonia for a week.
You hit that right on the head, I remember in the soure benzino talked about how he went to the hospital to see eazy. I think he was trying to sign to his label or do a song with him forgot. But anyway ben said like 2 or 3 days after meeting eazy had died. Ben said he didnt even know he had aids until they told him thats what he died of.

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » March 24th, 2004, 12:35 pm

Also I remember Dr. Dre said that at the last min. he decied to go see eazy but it was to late he was already dead, and dre said til this day he hurts and think about how he was not able to see him and and apologized from them beffin and say good bye.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » March 24th, 2004, 4:54 pm

AIDS is for real. AIDS is checking brotha's and sista's out left and right. The checkout process is never cute. You go through sheer hell before it let's you go.

Mr.Lopez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mr.Lopez » April 4th, 2004, 1:11 pm

I'm a O.G. who listens to nothing but oldies, With the exceptions of "Eazy E" (R.I.P.)! No matter who you is you've got to give Eazy respect for making his mark in the rap industry...............Boyz In the Hood was my favorite hit

TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TAADOW » May 5th, 2004, 6:51 pm

R.I.P. ERIC (EAZY E ) WRIGHT...

Boyz in the Hood was a national theme among us brothers here down under..
It was a song of identity to me and us,it was something we could associate with and were living at the time.
When Eazy died we tipped our beers in respect,to his memory..

Light_skin_boi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Light_skin_boi » June 3rd, 2004, 7:36 pm

blkjoker wrote:I know this dont have nothing to do with the topic but I remember when i got I think it was his first tape. I put the tape in my pops stero and it was on blast and when it came on he said "now that you have the tape what the fucc you going to do with it" and my mom yelled "oh God" my dad was like what you doing with that tape. LOL! Boy i was sacred as hell I was young I think around 8 or 9 maybe younger. My heart was beating fast my dad took it and threw it away. LOL
LOL

Light_skin_boi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Light_skin_boi » June 3rd, 2004, 7:44 pm

yeah i was about 9 when i first heard and bought a eazy-e tape i listened to every track on the album all the time.... my mum was a bit shcoked when she heard the lyrics lol but about 4 or 5 or maybe 6 years ago everyone i knew heard of or listened to mainlly eazy-e and N.W.A. it was the most popular rap over here back than.. but i still know alot of people that still listen to eazy-e alot........

guerrillablackhawk
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by guerrillablackhawk » August 12th, 2004, 3:00 pm

Light_skin_boi wrote:yeah i was about 9 when i first heard and bought a eazy-e tape i listened to every track on the album all the time.... my mum was a bit shcoked when she heard the lyrics lol but about 4 or 5 or maybe 6 years ago everyone i knew heard of or listened to mainlly eazy-e and N.W.A. it was the most popular rap over here back than.. but i still know alot of people that still listen to eazy-e alot........
Trigga man Daddy cool pimp clinic Gang my homie R I P.

guerrillablackhawk
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by guerrillablackhawk » August 12th, 2004, 3:01 pm

guerrillablackhawk wrote:
Light_skin_boi wrote:yeah i was about 9 when i first heard and bought a eazy-e tape i listened to every track on the album all the time.... my mum was a bit shcoked when she heard the lyrics lol but about 4 or 5 or maybe 6 years ago everyone i knew heard of or listened to mainlly eazy-e and N.W.A. it was the most popular rap over here back than.. but i still know alot of people that still listen to eazy-e alot........
Trigga man Daddy cool pimp clinic Gang my homie eazy R I P.

C_Ridah253
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by C_Ridah253 » September 27th, 2004, 10:36 am

I DOUBT THAT AIDS WAS THE CAUSE...IT SEEMS F*CCED UP THAT HE WOULD DIE THAT SOON. IF HE HAD AIDS I WISH IT COULD HAVE BEEN LIKE THAT MAGIC JOHNSON AIDS. EAZY HAD SOME OF THE MOST BANGIN TRACCS. I THINK IT WAS PROBABLY JERRY HELLER AND DR.DRE AND SNOOP MAYBE DID IT. CUZ I KNOW THAT DRE HAD TO KEEP PAYING EAZY. BUT I DONT THINK AIDS DID IT FOR EAZY

C-R.I.P. EAZY MUTHA PHUKKKIN E

SV 2004
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SV 2004 » October 26th, 2004, 9:38 pm

So does Eazy's Kid bang for Kelly park as well? Game has Eazy tattooed on his arm?? did game even know dude well enuff to do that??

SV 2004
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SV 2004 » October 26th, 2004, 9:38 pm

So does Eazy's Kid bang for Kelly park as well? Game has Eazy tattooed on his arm?? did game even know dude well enuff to do that??

shaky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by shaky » October 27th, 2004, 10:48 am

Right before he died he had filed lawsuit against Sony music

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » October 27th, 2004, 10:59 pm

SV 2004 wrote:So does Eazy's Kid bang for Kelly park as well? Game has Eazy tattooed on his arm?? did game even know dude well enuff to do that??
HE GOT PAC ON HIS ARM TOO

the_urban_prince
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by the_urban_prince » December 17th, 2004, 4:53 pm

THE SAD PART OF THIS IS BONE THUGS.they wanted to see easy in the hospital but. never was allowed,ren and the others got to see him but they didn't.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » December 17th, 2004, 11:45 pm

He had unprotected sex with many many females and died of aids. I wish he had lived long enough to speak on today but he didn't so just accept it.

43RDPLACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: East of Central, North of Vernon, West of Hooper, and South of 41st

Unread post by 43RDPLACE » December 18th, 2004, 1:18 am

C_Ridah253 wrote:I DOUBT THAT AIDS WAS THE CAUSE...IT SEEMS F*CCED UP THAT HE WOULD DIE THAT SOON. IF HE HAD AIDS I WISH IT COULD HAVE BEEN LIKE THAT MAGIC JOHNSON AIDS. EAZY HAD SOME OF THE MOST BANGIN TRACCS. I THINK IT WAS PROBABLY JERRY HELLER AND DR.DRE AND SNOOP MAYBE DID IT. because I KNOW THAT DRE HAD TO KEEP PAYING EAZY. BUT I DONT THINK AIDS DID IT FOR EAZY

C-R.I.P. EAZY MUTHA PHUKKKIN E
You sound gay

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » January 8th, 2005, 5:00 am

Pussy kilt Eazy

kodiak
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kodiak » January 18th, 2005, 12:09 pm

Biggie, Eazy E, Tupac are all frontin. They didnt die they just pitched in together to buy a island somewhere so they can kick back and live the good life. The in a few years or so they gonna come back and make some albums about coming back from the dead! /evil grin

PAPI CHULO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PAPI CHULO » January 22nd, 2005, 2:37 pm

man all them fools are dead i cant stand all these people with these storys about they still alive u foolz gotta accept that fact theat they some dead mutha fuckas

kodiak
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kodiak » January 22nd, 2005, 6:02 pm

HAHA i was joking. OH SNAP YOU HEAR ELVIS IS ALIVE?!?!