Germany gangs

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Germany gangs

Unread post by Mraka » December 16th, 2004, 10:07 am

The Gangs of non germans are mixing the problems a lot .often shit starts in school with people knowing each other good till somebody says something .Or it is about a girl.Many stepped into a german mafia that used to fake business with oil contracts .The most wanted to start a serious carreer but in their backround was much dealing and stealing ,so that they engaged connections and ressourses and connected one thing with another. There are not many with tattoos of their gang ,and if somebody has a problem the others are not so deep into it.

sensualwhitechoclate
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sensualwhitechoclate » December 16th, 2004, 12:50 pm

mraka is right... guess you dont know what those Cs stand for, aint no copycat shit thrak...well, ill try to hook you up with pics of bangers, tags n all that but i cant promise nothin

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » December 16th, 2004, 2:24 pm

ok, righteous homie.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » December 17th, 2004, 5:07 am

YAWN

sensualwhitechoclate
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sensualwhitechoclate » December 17th, 2004, 5:10 am

anyone of yall tryin to tell me bout their dead homies?

R.I.P. - KAI

REST IN PISS - WALDIE

thenk

Unread post by thenk » December 17th, 2004, 9:11 am

hey, let me tell me about gangs in germany. Iam 29 years old and was in a gang between 1988-1993. Iam actually from turkey but born here in germany, still turkish nationality.

I was grew up in frankfurt and our gang called "korea boys", not because that we was korean people. Our buildings in the hood was made in the time where the real korea war was and they finished the hood in the same time where the korean war stops. That why they called it korea our hood. And we was the korea boys with over 40 people turkish,spanish and jugoslawien people. Our age was between 13-23 years old and only guys. We wear almost in the same dress, with alpha bomber jackets our colour was red wine. Converse "chucks" shoes, Levi's 501 jeans and baseball caps.

We had kniffes, gas weapons,baseball stocks and nunchakos. I was the guy who signed our logo inside of the back in the jackets. And when we went on party to fight, we turned the jackets to show who we was.

There was the young korean boys and the older korean boys. I was the leader of the young korea boys on the school. My brother and cousins was the older generation, they did more criminal things as we did that time. He was 2 times in jail and my cousins too. One of them is still in jail over here.

This was the time where was a lot of gangs in germany. In frankfurt we had gangs like the TPB (turkish power boys), La Mina (italian gang), Club 77 (turkish and others) and some more gangs. But also in other german citys was gangs like in berlin, panthers, kreuzberg 36 and more gangs.

In munich,stuttgart and in other towns came gangs to frankfurt on hop hop jams to fight with us. It was really hyped up and hip hop was growing up. The kids listed NWA,Easy E, 2 Live Crew and more rap acts.

The gangs almost stoped in one time,the time where the berlin wall falls in 1990. From that time on the police get more aggresiv to gangs and want to stop the gang activities. They took one after one in jail or use to bring more gang members in jail.

Also why it stops was reason of techno music over here. Many gang members started to take drugs and sell those, like cocian, hash, extasy, trips and more. That way many of the guys getting fucked up and stopped hanging around and do fighting with other guys.

I took cocain from 1992-1999 and smoked weed since 12 years. I sold in clubs and on streets cocain and weed in frankfurt city. But time after time our gang getting smaller and of the end we stoped the gang thing. Cash rules and everybody want to make money and money changes people.

But i stoped with drugs since last year. My best friend died on overdose cocain and i had big problems with that. We did everything together knew him since 14 years. Now he's gone, i smoked my first joint with him,went in the same scholl and more...

Anyway back to gangs in germany!! Yes we still have gangs in germany but not like before. They are more organized and almost like little mafias.
We have in frankfurt the turkish, kurdish, croatia, bosna, arabic, russian, albanic and more types of the new generation of gang/mafia. Call it how you want it. But these are more older guys doing things with weapons, pimpin, drugs and cars.

The whole kids out there who think that to be in a gang is coolness, no it's not. It's survive and protecting each other. Gang life can change your life in good and in bad. You have to learn from the experience that you make and give it back to the young kids. This is realness!! You can't get propz, when you sell drugs making people fucked up or robbery people when it's not yours. But if you have no other oppurtinuty,than make it, but you have to stop if you don't need it no more.

I think now you know little bit about gangs in germany. Criminall never stops until kids have no jobs, discriminated of races and don't have rich parents. It's everywhere the same problem, no job, no crib, no money. So what to do else ? Ask your self !!

god bless all my brothers out there on the streets who strugells every corner in this fucked up world!! dosn't matter where you live, L.A., NY, Amsterdam, Mailand, or anywhere else. Life in the street is same shit everywhere, if you want do something,than do it! Stay strong or die!

peace

thenk

here is a artikel about the turkish power boys in german language:

http://www.oeko-net.de/kommune/kommune5-96/TTUERKEN.htm
Last edited by thenk on December 17th, 2004, 4:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » December 17th, 2004, 1:42 pm

Thanks for that Thenk

fregoho

Unread post by fregoho » December 21st, 2004, 11:07 pm

bullsh%t
there are no gangs in germany! just a lot of groups with a bunch of people who think they are "cool" and wannabe's...we got some trouble with foreigners and skin heads (the eastern part of germany is pretty fu**ed up with nazis) and punks but that's about it... and people who compare "kreuzberg" and "neu koeln" in berlin with compton etc. are just stupid and do not know shit about gangs and ghettos

thenk

Unread post by thenk » December 22nd, 2004, 5:09 am

hey boy, listen. I don't know where you grew up and what you have done on the street. Of course you can't not say kreuzberg or neu Köln are like compton or south central. Nobody told that. But like i say it before these gangs in germany are organised, if you live in germany you should know,that the police won't allowed that too staying on the corner and selling crack. Thats why they are criminell gangs and they don't tell people that they are in a gang. And they are not hanginaround with the clolour dresses and baseball caps. I think you are too young to understand this.

sensualwhitechoclate
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sensualwhitechoclate » December 23rd, 2004, 3:29 am

no gangs in germany? boy where you from?probably a little suburb boy that plays pc all day and dont see shit from the world...

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Thanks thenk!!3#3

Unread post by Mraka » December 25th, 2004, 4:19 am

Oh yeah the Jugos of Frankfurt!
Or Offenbach .When I was small I began to recognize that some of the older ,at an age my father was, played cards for money .Many man left their wifes in Yugoslavia and had not much sorrows :They went gambling or watching soccer in the stadium.Drinking and talking dump ##$$$%%$ about things they new that could bring money.Many of them lost their cars at poker and so on.I was within somehow as they were friends of my father ,but they have not a Godfather or something.No structure there!But in fact ;if you watch ,you see that it is some kind of criminal acting the hole day through. :twisted:

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

forgot

Unread post by Mraka » December 25th, 2004, 4:37 am

to mention .Last evening I went to my parents 5 stations by subway near Hamburg/Germany(north).I arrived at 18 o clock at station got out and saw some guys hanging arround there.They were under 17 years old or 14-15.I think they have not much in comon with the date of 24.12. but ok.
My parents and I ate together, made presents and talked a bit .I left at 20 and went back to the station,as the kiddies were there.....!They stood around the subway stationon on 24.12 TWO hours and longer .I think they are building up a gang.That is how it works. How else can you appology that waste of time,if not saying :Oh hanging around at a stinky subway, because we are a Gang. :shock:

sensualwhitechoclate
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sensualwhitechoclate » December 25th, 2004, 12:33 pm

i feel that

fregoho

Unread post by fregoho » December 27th, 2004, 11:18 pm

i live in a 25.000 people town which is about 10-20 minutes from cottbus...
i spent a lot of my time in berlin because i've got a lot of family there and there aint any gangs ... and the meaning of "no gangs in germany" was "no gangs like in the us" if you want to call (criminal) groups = gangs, ok in this case we have some but i've never heard about drive-bys or stuff like that here in germany...
and it's not possible because we got a bunch of really strict laws (guns etc.)
and somebody here did compare some part of berlin with compton, don't know who it was
but i gonna try to find the post

sensualwhitechoclate
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sensualwhitechoclate » December 28th, 2004, 8:15 am

yeah you kinda right with what you say but there are gangs with specific names in frankfurt like DWC, nwc, east eagles... i dont even know the names... but you say berlin has no real gangs??? man come on think about it the turks, the yugos, the russians, the mafia, other streetgangs...hmm think you have never seen a scocial burning point here in germany...i definetely can say there are gangs cause im in one!

Carlito

Unread post by Carlito » January 6th, 2005, 7:16 am

the situation in germany is gettin worse now....in 2005 the social-payments will get cut and also we have a growing un-employment...also you can see the new lifestyle...all bitchboys over here are walkng around in Dolce&gaban,Versace,....a fuckin pant by DIESEL is now at 100€ or more...germany is gettin fucked up now..over here it's like the most guys told, there are no GANGS like bloods its a bit more complicated. you can say a big part is played by the homeland of your parents or the religion (islam,christ).sorry for my english but i will write a better post about my city its called MAINZ, near to Frankfurt/main. We had some activities here too a few years ago..

until then i got to do what i do :P

sensualwhitechoclate
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sensualwhitechoclate » January 7th, 2005, 12:34 pm

what you say aint wrong...

Tork
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tork » January 8th, 2005, 9:37 pm

To make clear if there are "gangs" you have to be sure what a "(street)gang" is .

Take a look at the gang world outside of germany - doesn´t matter if it is Rio De Janeiro , Los Angeles or Johannesburg : These guys are rolling with automatic weapons - you could get smoked for disrespect and it happens every night .

In comparison some parts of the text about the turkish power boys (thanks thenk) translated for all ya to english :

Besides not going to school , shoplifting, all kinds of mischief and other stuff there were above all the robberies and jacket thefts, which provided for attention and which made them a dangerous youth gang.
Months later gang mebers still told pleasedly : "We have done so much terror in half a year that other gangs don´t do in a whole year . We have taken so many jackets , taken so much money and beaten so much motherfuckers ." And why ? "Just for fun , just to show our power".

Police accused some few gang members in 40 cases within 2 months in autumn 1990 . Victims were only younger germans or germans of the same age which were forced by a huge number of gang members to give up their jackets , watches , walkmen or bikes and which after that got beaten up .
And why were the victims just germans ? - "They did not resist" .

This is no gangbanging - beating up helpless civilians is something for lame-ass wannabees .

In Germany you won´t see "gangs" like you find them elsewhere in the world .

a) Motivation : Germany has one of the best welfare systems in the world so people just don´t need to gangbang .

b) Possibility : Germany has very strong restrictions on guns . We have no amendment which provides the right of bearing arms to everyone . Of course you can get guns if you really want to (like everywhere else in the world) but it is much more difficult and expensive .

c) Success : The German police works effectively , does care (not like for example some white racist cops in the US) and the corruptibility is really low .

So you see - the term "streetgang" like it is used elsewhere in the world does not fit for germany .
I don´t care if these groups in germany call themselves "gangs" but they shall not expect to be looked at like the "original" gangsters ...

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » January 10th, 2005, 4:24 am

I was once with a Mob of about much more than 50 poeple on a way to a Ghetto ,when a guy stepped from the subway ,right into the mobleaders arms who recognized him as a member of another gang.He held him at his clothing and shouted on the rest so they looked up and began to hunt him down.As he went upstairs he was beaten from everyone even little girls and finaly he got struck in his run from a jumped roundhouse kick to the head.He was unconcious ,nearly died ,but is o.k. 10 years later.

what you mean is the fact that if you don`t listen to the music your friends do,you are not in the gang.so the drug thing is around every musicstyle.But Gang violence is only seen on groups fighting for their influence .

sensualwhitechoclate
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sensualwhitechoclate » January 10th, 2005, 7:34 am

hey tork are you really sure gangs in germany dont kill each other!? look, the bangers i know aint no kids that do shit for fun and call themselve a gang, we really hustle for money...how comes every 2nd one that i know is strapped?-just too much enymies walking around tryin to blast you or stab u up... i think in germany its not only about the respect of the gangs to each other... its more the single member that is beefin with one of the other its not like back in the days when 20 men went to another hood to have a gangfight- that shit is unprofessional we in germany are more professional i think...

Tork
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tork » January 10th, 2005, 5:14 pm

I´m sure that some die in Germany - like everywhere else . But it is not usual like in other places . Just a few homicide staistics from 2002/2003

5,054 Rio de Janeiro / Brazil

4,933 Medellin / Colombia

892 Whole state of Germany

658 Los Angeles

Yeeeah , them "bangers" in Germany ...

It´s simply a FACT that Germany is a pretty safe country to live in . Of course there are places which are not really nice but there surely is not a single ghetto in here ...

sensualwhitechoclate
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sensualwhitechoclate » January 11th, 2005, 4:41 am

yea i aint tryin to compare germany to rio i know germany doesnt have much gangsters but one thing i know is that my place is worse than many ghettos in the world jus too much drama in this b**** ... in 2004 six boys from my hood got killed 2005 jus started and one is gone allready i mean thats nothing compared to rio n stuff like that all im sayin is there are places in germany that are more dangerous than some places in the US...

Carlito

Unread post by Carlito » January 12th, 2005, 5:51 am

@sensualwhitechoclate

wo kommste denn her?!

mfg

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 12th, 2005, 9:44 am

damn germany is even safer than sweden..

half the murder rate of sweden.
I saw a german movie called "GHETTOKIDS" last week.. anyone know wheres its placed?
Last edited by Anonymous20 on January 12th, 2005, 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 12th, 2005, 10:01 am

nope dunno....anyways my opion 2 this whole germany gang thing...i believe EVERY country in the world has so called ''ghettos'' and so does germany in that case. But another thing i believe is that germany has no streetgangs like in south & central america or in l.a. or anything..maybe the biggest ''streetgang'' in germany would hustle crack an stuff..ok..most common thing on earth, but there definatly aint no drive bys an gang shottings or that....an for anyone that diagree: stop follin yurself cuz you know thats a fact, germany is a perfectly fine normal country an thats that.

fregoho

Unread post by fregoho » January 12th, 2005, 11:00 am

Carlito wrote:@sensualwhitechoclate

wo kommste denn her?!

mfg
you do realize that this board is english speaking, right?? ;-)

back to the topic,

i still wouldn't call the groups in germany "gangs"... and the people who do call themselves gang members in germany, "wanna-be's" thats what they are...that's just how it is "NO! streetgangs in Germany" and i'm very happy that we're not like the u.s. with gangs and stuff because i don't think the shit is cool... i talked to a guy who left his home in taxas in one night and moved up here to south dakota because he didn't want to get killed and after all the things he told me was that probably the smartest thing he ever did

83calle

Unread post by 83calle » January 12th, 2005, 12:17 pm

To all the people dont believen:

There are streetgangs in Germany!!!!!!!!!

To my cuzzl from frankfurt sensualwhitechoclate...
ich bin down mit dem was du geschrieben hast !!!

Wusste nicht das es in Frankfurt ein blaues set gibt. (good 2 know)

wir sollten mal pm schreiben.

peaCe

615 83

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » January 13th, 2005, 6:03 am

could you please stop to write in german??

83calle

Unread post by 83calle » January 13th, 2005, 6:20 am

come on
its not that eazy to connect with german bangers

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 13th, 2005, 9:45 am

83calle wrote:come on
its not that eazy to connect with german bangers
o please......dont act like a banger man youre makin a fool of yourself..

sensualwhitechoclate
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sensualwhitechoclate » January 13th, 2005, 12:35 pm

fregoho wrote:
Carlito wrote:@sensualwhitechoclate

wo kommste denn her?!

mfg
you do realize that this board is english speaking, right?? ;-)

back to the topic,

i still wouldn't call the groups in germany "gangs"... and the people who do call themselves gang members in germany, "wanna-be's" thats what they are...that's just how it is "NO! streetgangs in Germany" and i'm very happy that we're not like the u.s. with gangs and stuff because i don't think the shit is cool... i talked to a guy who left his home in taxas in one night and moved up here to south dakota because he didn't want to get killed and after all the things he told me was that probably the smartest thing he ever did

Shit im from FRANKFURT GRIESHEIM you never heard about KIEFERNSTARSSE AND AHORNSTRASSE that shit was in the news read about it on the internet(google-but only in germn) then tell me again all bangers in germany are wannabes...

kenni
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kenni » January 13th, 2005, 12:41 pm

hmm.. germany, there's lotsa sickos out there..