Schools dress code

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
agarcia8882000
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Schools dress code

Unread post by agarcia8882000 » December 18th, 2004, 9:27 pm

How would you feel if a teacher send you to the office just because of a white tee? also why do you think the reason would be

PAPI CHULO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Schools dress code

Unread post by PAPI CHULO » December 18th, 2004, 9:37 pm

i would think that teacher was a fucken stupid bitch

SILENCIO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SILENCIO » December 18th, 2004, 9:56 pm

One time a guy got send to the main office for wearing one of those Southsider football jerseys, but i think those aren't allowed in school.

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » December 18th, 2004, 10:22 pm

everyone at la high wore white t's, u couldnt wear blue or red shirts with khakiz though and u couldnt wear blue or red chucks if u were black

43RDPLACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: East of Central, North of Vernon, West of Hooper, and South of 41st

Unread post by 43RDPLACE » December 19th, 2004, 3:58 am

muttalip wrote:everyone at la high wore white t's, u couldnt wear blue or red shirts with khakiz though and u couldnt wear blue or red chucks if u were black
Lol, when it was me, I did it all with navy

BabyJesus
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BabyJesus » December 20th, 2004, 1:10 pm

at my skool (crenshaw) we cant wear brown diccies no more cuz a group of niggas ( i think 60's not sure) all had em on one dey en jumped somebody or some shit like that i dunno. but we cant wear em here no more, but evry body like 89% of boyz wear em at crenshaw high

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » December 20th, 2004, 6:22 pm

Yea..dress codes are a bitch

All the schools i went 2 had one

black or navy blue pants

a powder blue or white collard shit

ahahahaha

fuck school

smokey
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by smokey » December 22nd, 2004, 1:48 pm

i got sent to the office for saggin now dats sum gay ass shit

agarcia8882000
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by agarcia8882000 » December 25th, 2004, 5:33 pm

yeah was probally the 60's they dominate crenshaw high and why are niggas rockin' khakis ?

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » January 19th, 2005, 4:58 am

u think not bein able 2 wear sum parts of clothin at skool iz shit we have 2 wear uniform at skool datz shit (most of the state does)

BabyJesus
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BabyJesus » January 19th, 2005, 8:02 pm

agarcia8882000 wrote:yeah was probally the 60's they dominate crenshaw high and why are niggas rockin' khakis ?
yea but the 40's dominate it more now.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » January 20th, 2005, 2:13 pm

some people think that it looks trashy. like if they could see your nipples, LOL.
in H.S. we couldn't wear shoe laces other than white or black, jewelry was restricted and a mess of other stuff, professional sports gear was banned and solid colors too.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » January 21st, 2005, 9:31 am

White T shirts are considered "underwear." They're supposed to be worn under a dress shirt. Maybe the school used that as an excuse?

Shit at my high school we weren't allowed to wear any kind of hats. Also anybody who fought, got kicked out, no questions asked. Rough but it had to be done cause G'z were serious about the bangin and a kid might get socked out for wearing the wrong thing. Wasn't none of this fake stuff going on.

sxr3no
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sxr3no » January 26th, 2005, 12:16 am

In my school the dont trip about white T's only about long socks and flannels
pero one time they sent me back to to my house cause I was wearing a jersey with the 13 on it so when I came back I brought my jersey that said Surside x3 with my blue rag and I sent the guard to chingar su puta madre. Cause they are so F@cking stupid if the way you dress is gang ralated they shouldn't give a f@ck cause is your own shit there is always gonna be BS in school
N E ways.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » January 26th, 2005, 2:08 pm

its a power trip. they are trying to conform you to their standards, i don't blame them cause your gangs do the same thing by saying you can only wear these colors this and that, that gang shit doesn't really belong in school any way.

sxr3no
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sxr3no » January 27th, 2005, 12:27 am

If you think that way. . . then whatevers WHITEBOY unless you dont know about the pride 1 gets when he sports his color or his area cod specially where you arent suppose to, then I suggest you dont try to psot sumthing like if you know what you are talking about.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » January 27th, 2005, 3:51 am

ok dawg i do know about brown pride, well what about those with the brain cells that are willing to live for their brain other than to die for their sect?
how about that? some one willing to live to make a difference in the world cuz? than to die for a cause that is just a subconscience being of antiauthority?
it seems so many young men that i know are willing to die to get known, is the cause for infamy more than the will to live?

S.R.E.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by S.R.E. » January 27th, 2005, 10:18 am

All the city schools down here went to having a dress code that was strictly enforce. Anybody would get in trouble for wearing in other color than white under their school shirt and no different color shoe strings. It seems like now people are finding reasons to kick kids out of school, a few years back, you get in a fight maybe a few days of suspension and then your back, but now adays you are invovle in any type of altercation and you're gone.

sxr3no
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sxr3no » January 27th, 2005, 10:50 pm

well. Dispensa Mr. white boy is just that not all of us think the same way. You know for you the right thing could be duin what ever you gotta do in school while for me the right thing to do is respect my madrecita besides that fuck everything else. well going back to the dress code thing. Serio I think that those putos are just f@cking with us about the way we dress cause they dont have anything else to worry about. The schools are so f@cked up anyways and fights and drugs are just traditions, I dont know that many people that have never done drugs in school.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » January 28th, 2005, 3:30 pm

I know from Yugoslavia back in the days,pupils had to wear a school uniform which was a smock.Nothing against it.At one school they had even to wear slippers to spare the floor.No big deal either.

agarcia8882000
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by agarcia8882000 » January 28th, 2005, 10:16 pm

sxr3no wrote:If you think that way. . . then whatevers WHITEBOY unless you dont know about the pride 1 gets when he sports his color or his area cod specially where you arent suppose to, then I suggest you dont try to psot sumthing like if you know what you are talking about.
that was a good way to get back at him, 1 question for u sxr3no, "why do u think white shirts is in the gang apparel forum" ?
u know how kids have to wear white uniform shirts to school? well a worker lady started b****ing when i wore a white shirt and I told her u guys said to wear a white shirt. lol i got her good

Anesis
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Anesis » February 5th, 2005, 7:05 pm

First of all, the teachers don't make up the dress codes. They just enforce them. I may not agree with all dress codes, but I'm not going to get in trouble just because some kid decided to color his pockets or roll up his left pant leg. I would (and I have) gone to the principal and/or dress code committee to change ridiculous rules (such as religious symbols). As far as a white t-shirt, I'd have to know the reason behind it.

As a student, I hated dress codes. Not that I wore anything risque or gang-related, but I wanted to be able to "express my individuality."

As a teacher, I love them. It makes my job easier. I think people need to be able to express individuality in ways other than just clothing. I don't think dress codes do anything to cut down on gang activity, but I do think they can lessen tension at school.

Dress codes are a part of life. Schools have them, jobs have them, and even some clubs have. In my classroom, I teach professional behavior. That includes professional dress. Most jobs don't want to hire someone who's sagging or wearing rangs or wearing uber reaveling clothing.

I now teach at a sub-urban school without a dress code, and my main complaint is from saggers (if I wanted to see some guys in his underwear, I'd buy a Chippendale calander) and suggestive clothing from the pre-teen girls.

Just a post from the "other" side.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » February 5th, 2005, 9:28 pm

dude i totally agree with all of you that you should be able to wear what ever you want when ever you want with in the constraints of the law when those laws are being posed down on you like in school.
there is a whole world of real smart people with brains that they want to use. too bad i wasn't one of them back when i had that oppertunity, all i am saying is that you shouldn't be dressing like a dueshbag just cause you have an authority problem.

gent11236
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gent11236 » February 5th, 2005, 10:46 pm

In my school we can wear almost anything just no cloth with weapon pictures on them

I_P

Unread post by I_P » February 18th, 2005, 11:14 am

yeah in my school you cant wear white tee's or red or blue shirts just blue or a white shirt....so i wear a white shirt...or i might wear a white and red shirt

sxr3no
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sxr3no » February 18th, 2005, 11:25 pm

agarcia8882000 wrote:
sxr3no wrote:If you think that way. . . then whatevers WHITEBOY unless you dont know about the pride 1 gets when he sports his color or his area cod specially where you arent suppose to, then I suggest you dont try to psot sumthing like if you know what you are talking about.
that was a good way to get back at him, 1 question for u sxr3no, "why do u think white shirts is in the gang apparel forum" ?
u know how kids have to wear white uniform shirts to school? well a worker lady started b****ing when i wore a white shirt and I told her u guys said to wear a white shirt. lol i got her good
Thank you eh. Well you know what eh, from what Iknow it all goes back in the days when our fathers use to sport their white T's you know trying to look all clean and with out any stains you know, trying to look good and shit alog with the crist on the pants and the black shiny shoes.

agarcia8882000
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by agarcia8882000 » February 19th, 2005, 2:07 pm

it still our fathers style today white shirt dress pants and shiny shoes

PlayaLarga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PlayaLarga » February 19th, 2005, 11:13 pm

I could understand how colors or certain jerseys can be banned because of the possibility of a mistaking an innocent person from being from a gang.

however, i hate it when ignorant school admins want to knitpick on shit like white t shirts, sagging pants, and even hairstyles. they gotta start learning how to judge character rather than HOW people wear their clothes.

agarcia8882000
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by agarcia8882000 » February 20th, 2005, 11:25 am

PlayaLarga wrote:I could understand how colors or certain jerseys can be banned because of the possibility of a mistaking an innocent person from being from a gang.

however, i hate it when ignorant school admins want to knitpick on shit like white t shirts, sagging pants, and even hairstyles. they gotta start learning how to judge character rather than HOW people wear their clothes.
exactly "why do u think teachers don't want u wearing white t-shirts i think thats stupid".