New York gangs (Bronx) II

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

New York gangs (Bronx) II

Unread post by alexalonso » January 15th, 2005, 6:46 pm

All new string on a previous topic. Somethings on the other string got off the topic. Let's try it again.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: New York gangs (Bronx) II

Unread post by kg_loco1 » January 17th, 2005, 9:58 am

got some lil homies (90nhC) on bruccner blvd near the 6 line p-bay area

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » January 18th, 2005, 3:48 pm

By the point?

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » January 18th, 2005, 5:21 pm

does ABI still exist out there

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » January 18th, 2005, 9:39 pm

yea abiK still around fucc dem craccers they type deep off pelham parkway n whiteplains in that area....and to bluecad. not that far more closer to p-bay park

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 19th, 2005, 9:33 am

BRONX MOSTLY BLOODS AND LATIN KINGS, BUT CRIPS DO PUT IN WORK UP THERE. ALOT OF GANGSTA ASS PUERTO RICANS.3X

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » January 19th, 2005, 11:32 am

i agree bx loC h90ds be stright surrounded i dunno even kno if 1 pj's is loC in the X i doubt it....but the loc hoods that are in the bx and still roccin is definalty holdin it down

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » January 19th, 2005, 12:52 pm

Need Help

saw a semi documentury about two Gangs from Bronx .The title of the film ,as well as the plot,was something with ..... LEFTY. `Cause I switched in and the videotext couldn`t explain what this is all about I would like to know if there is or was a gang named SEX BOYS/SEX GIRLS ,and CRAZY HOMICIDE ?Man this was about 1970 (N.Y. POWER BLACKOUT) and in summer.MY Impression that they did all the shit ,because of what we want to call smooth drugs.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » January 19th, 2005, 7:30 pm

Kings dont make noise like that. There aren't as deep as they use to C

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » January 19th, 2005, 8:42 pm

yung_k wrote:yea abiK still around fucc dem craccers they type deep off pelham parkway n whiteplains in that area....and to bluecad. not that far more closer to p-bay park
LMAO i kno a kid who bangs ABI who said his lil gang just chewed up B'z n C'z in phelam

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » January 19th, 2005, 8:46 pm

kid is talkin bout a Crip OG talked heavy on them n he killed him n same with a Blood OG - Any of that True? n he said his ABI's str8 SMASHED a Blood set in they highskool

B.M.W-Soldier
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by B.M.W-Soldier » January 19th, 2005, 11:14 pm

Mraka wrote:Need Help

saw a semi documentury about two Gangs from Bronx .The title of the film ,as well as the plot,was something with ..... LEFTY. `Cause I switched in and the videotext couldn`t explain what this is all about I would like to know if there is or was a gang named SEX BOYS/SEX GIRLS ,and CRAZY HOMICIDE ?Man this was about 1970 (N.Y. POWER BLACKOUT) and in summer.MY Impression that they did all the shit ,because of what we want to call smooth drugs.
You mean sex,money,murdah?

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » January 20th, 2005, 7:20 am

BABYBRAZE wrote:kid is talkin bout a Crip OG talked heavy on them n he killed him n same with a Blood OG - Any of that True? n he said his ABI's str8 SMASHED a Blood set in they highskool

lol i neva heard of dem catchin any bodies of any Cz n Bz.... i forgot the highschool name right now ill post it lata but yea der a highschool ryte off the parkway now mind you there is also a blood set in the pj's over there also so i dunno... dats basically the biggest blocchead hood in the bx n dey racist also so fuccem b'z c'z lk'z stay gettin @ dem dudes dey jusss type deep my set never beefed with them per'say but i was bangin against dem niccaz back when all the gangs were cliccin up to war with them a year ago, this was at lehman high

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » January 20th, 2005, 7:29 am

Is ABI supposed to be a NAzi gang in the Bronx??WTF

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » January 20th, 2005, 9:15 am

not even....but they be on some next shit

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » January 20th, 2005, 9:20 am

thrak wrote:Is ABI supposed to be a NAzi gang in the Bronx??WTF
ABI = Albanainian Boyz Inc...its like a Albanian Supremecy gang

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » January 20th, 2005, 9:21 am

yung_k wrote:
BABYBRAZE wrote:kid is talkin bout a Crip OG talked heavy on them n he killed him n same with a Blood OG - Any of that True? n he said his ABI's str8 SMASHED a Blood set in they highskool

lol i neva heard of dem catchin any bodies of any Cz n Bz.... i forgot the highschool name right now ill post it lata but yea der a highschool ryte off the parkway now mind you there is also a blood set in the pj's over there also so i dunno... dats basically the biggest blocchead hood in the bx n dey racist also so fuccem b'z c'z lk'z stay gettin @ dem dudes dey jusss type deep my set never beefed with them per'say but i was bangin against dem niccaz back when all the gangs were cliccin up to war with them a year ago, this was at lehman high
the ABI deep?

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » January 20th, 2005, 7:11 pm

Yea I heard bout them ABI cats. Are they still in Lehman?

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » January 20th, 2005, 8:17 pm

werd

Early
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Early » January 23rd, 2005, 4:02 am

Yea. They Deep in Lehman by Westchester Sq.
I believe the Bs and Cs dont hold no serious weight in that school or area.

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » January 23rd, 2005, 1:35 pm

yung_k wrote:got some lil homies (90nhC) on bruccner blvd near the 6 line p-bay area
they dont rep cause if they did my set would kno of them was lil hoova set ova their but they aint rep either the only sets thats on that side is 18st Crip and Santanaz and we smash 18th a long time ago
Last edited by #1LocCstu on January 24th, 2005, 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » January 23rd, 2005, 1:46 pm

FUCC IS AbIK THAT MUST bE THE TOP OF THE bX WHERE THE JEWS AND WHITE ARE CAUSE IT AINT NO SHIT LIKE THAT CLAIMING OUT THE SOUTH bX
SMASHED BX SETS
GRAPE SMASHED bY SbC
18th SMASHED bY SbC
60z SMASHED bY SbC
823 SmasHed by SbC
G-String SMashed by SbC
ALL THOSE SETS WE MASHed ON IN THE bX THEY CANT CLAIM THEY ALL DEAD SETS NOW
bX bELONG 2 SbC ADC 30z AND INSANE UP TOP THATS IT. ANY NICCU CLAIMING ANY OTHER SHIT IS NO MORE THAN 5 DEEP THOSE ARE THE SET THAT HOLD DOWN CRIP IN THE bX

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » January 23rd, 2005, 2:50 pm

#1LocCstu wrote:FUCC IS AbIK THAT MUST bE THE TOP OF THE bX WHERE THE JEWS AND WHITE ARE CAUSE IT AINT NO SHIT LIKE THAT CLAIMING OUT THE SOUTH bX
SMASHED BX SETS
GRAPE SMASHED bY SbC
18th SMASHED bY SbC
60z SMASHED bY SbC
823 SmasHed by SbC
G-String SMashed by SbC
bX bELONG 2 SbC ADC 30z AND INSANE UP TOP THATS IT. ANY NICCU CLAIMING ANY OTHER SHIT IS NO MORE THAN 5 DEEP THOSE ARE THE SET THAT HOLD DOWN CRIP IN THE bX
Actually it is in the top of the BX in phelam park

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » January 23rd, 2005, 5:29 pm

#1LocCstu wrote:
yung_k wrote:got some lil homies (90nhC) on bruccner blvd near the 6 line p-bay area
they dont rep cause if they did my set would kno of them is was i lil hoova set ova their but they aint rep either the only sets thats on that side is 18st Crip and Santanaz and we smash 18th a long time ago
hahha Cuz u Cerious? they dont rep?u wildin! i C over all the tyme my g-mom live on Buhre $Cream @ ya boy i stay reppin throwin dem N'z ^ mad italians over there fucc em n i neva met a santana ova here ever nore seen 1 only adcc ever and that wasent even in bx labor day in bk he said he was from the bx though i kno insanes we clicced up in nR

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » January 24th, 2005, 3:11 pm

BABYBRAZE wrote:
#1LocCstu wrote:FUCC IS AbIK THAT MUST bE THE TOP OF THE bX WHERE THE JEWS AND WHITE ARE CAUSE IT AINT NO SHIT LIKE THAT CLAIMING OUT THE SOUTH bX
SMASHED BX SETS
GRAPE SMASHED bY SbC
18th SMASHED bY SbC
60z SMASHED bY SbC
823 SmasHed by SbC
G-String SMashed by SbC
Actually it is in the top of the BX in phelam park
216 in the parC like i never been up there

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » January 24th, 2005, 3:24 pm

niccu u talCing the top of the bX nicCu whites aint no whites on E.167 haha
thats why u aint Come Cross the bLocC Cuz we in the hood insane LOL ONLY IF U REALLY KNEW LOL DONT MAKE ME LAUGH HAHA

I WAS CHILL'N WITH THEM bITCH AZZ NICCU IN 97 AND A SLOb RAN UP IN THE PARC IT WAS LIKE 12 INSANEs AROUND ME STACCIN STRAGGIN ALL THAT THEM NICCUZ SEEN THAT SLOB COME UP THEM STEPs AND RAN SLOb NICCU HAD A RACHET BUT DIDNT CLAp CAUSE HE SEEN HOW THEY RAN ON MEWHEN THE SLOb LEFT I ASC THEM WHY THEY RAN THEY SAID 2 GET MORE LOCz 4 ONE SLOb HA I AINT EVEN FROM THAT SET AND THE SLOb KNEW THAT LOL I WAS STILL LIVIN IN HARLEM THEM NICCUZ IS STR8 AZZ SO STOP IT

EVER SINCE MY LIL NICCU (MOE C.I.P.) I AINT RESPECT THEM NICCUZ FUCC INSANE

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » January 24th, 2005, 3:42 pm

u talkin to me? im just tellin u wut they been told me. they said they hold the whole top of BX n phelam

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » January 24th, 2005, 11:29 pm

Theres madd 60s by the mosholu area

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » January 25th, 2005, 8:08 am

#1LocCstu wrote:niccu u talCing the top of the bX nicCu whites aint no whites on E.167 haha
thats why u aint Come Cross the bLocC because we in the hood insane LOL ONLY IF U REALLY KNEW LOL DONT MAKE ME LAUGH HAHA

I WAS CHILL'N WITH THEM bITCH AZZ NICCU IN 97 AND A SLOb RAN UP IN THE PARC IT WAS LIKE 12 INSANEs AROUND ME STACCIN STRAGGIN ALL THAT THEM NICCUZ SEEN THAT SLOB COME UP THEM STEPs AND RAN SLOb NICCU HAD A RACHET BUT DIDNT CLAp CAUSE HE SEEN HOW THEY RAN ON MEWHEN THE SLOb LEFT I ASC THEM WHY THEY RAN THEY SAID 2 GET MORE LOCz 4 ONE SLOb HA I AINT EVEN FROM THAT SET AND THE SLOb KNEW THAT LOL I WAS STILL LIVIN IN HARLEM THEM NICCUZ IS STR8 AZZ SO STOP IT

i been chillin around here for like 6-7 years neva seeen no snoova Cets ova hea dem insanes musta been from around ya area Cuz der aint no insanes ova hea either...now its NiNe-owes scattered around the area if u dont Celeve me u can ROLL thru....dey gotta few slobxz around the area aint bout nothin....abiK dont "hold nothin down" they juss deep

--shystee 90 gang

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » January 25th, 2005, 11:21 am

yung_k wrote:
#1LocCstu wrote:niccu u talCing the top of the bX nicCu whites aint no whites on E.167 haha
thats why u aint Come Cross the bLocC because we in the hood insane LOL ONLY IF U REALLY KNEW LOL DONT MAKE ME LAUGH HAHA

i been chillin around here for like 6-7 years neva seeen no snoova Cets ova hea dem insanes musta been from around ya area because der aint no insanes ova hea either...now its NiNe-owes scattered around the area if u dont Celeve me u can ROLL thru....dey gotta few slobxz around the area aint bout nothin....abiK dont "hold nothin down" they juss deep
NICCU NEW RO DONT COUNT WE TALCING THE bX

--shystee 90 gang
ITS ONLY ONE INSANE SET IN THE bX ALL INSANE LIV IN THE 200 BLOCCz THEM NICCU IS AZZ THEY DONT COME DOWN SANTANAZ SIDE (C.I.P. MOE) FUCC INSANE THEY WATCH MY LIL NICCU GET KILLED BY SLObz FUCC THEM U AINT IN THE bX U JUST HAPPY 2 C OTHERS LOC
90s CAME FROM 112st IN HArlem they dont rep EITHER NICCU I DONT NEED NO PASS ILL FUCC ONE OF YALL LIL NICCUz UP WUT U THINC THIS IS I AINT 16teen I DONT NEED 2 CHILL WITH U 4 u 2 TELL me AbOUT A SET i BEEN ON beFORE U WAS LOC'N U CHILL WITH THE AZZ NICCUz LIL (MOE C.I.P.) AINT NOTHING REAL AbOUT YA NICCU WATCHING U DIE CAUSE THEY 2 SCARED 2 BANG INSANE CANT COME ON MY SIDE ASC THEM aBOUT SANTANAz THE ONE WHO bEEN DOWN KNO WHO WE IS FUCC POINT PROOVIN WE DONT FUCC WITH LITE SIDE NICCUz ANYWAYS STR8 DARCSIDE

FUCC TREY ITS abOUT THE DUECES

FUCC N-HOODz ITS AbOUT THE ORIGINALz

FUCC brITE ITS ALLL AbOUT THE DARC SIDE

STACC 90z why u rocCin darC blu if u 90 YALL GOT IT FUCC UP 2 COME THru THE SOUTH bX what u like 18teen 20 at most if even that
COME LOC YALL STILL JUMPING NICCUz we LAYING THEM DOWN

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 25th, 2005, 11:59 am

FUCC TREYS HMM I DONT KNO ABOUT ALL OF THAT THEY TRAYS IS GETTING IT CRACCING 3X

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » January 25th, 2005, 12:15 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:FUCC TREYS HMM I DONT KNO ABOUT ALL OF THAT THEY TRAYS IS GETTING IT CRACCING 3X
Keep tell u 8treys are dueCes so wut u talCing loC u a darC side Crip 2 do ya home worC on ya set before u respond my niccu from 8trey western & normandy is out here and he will tell u the shit u spitting is false
so stop it if u wanna meet him ill set it up cause i tired of u talCing all this false shit on 8treys u was school wrong not trina play u homie mad cuz yall dont kno wuts santanaz is 2 yall we like civilanz when its come 2 this Crip shit i aint gonna lead u wrong

when i say trey i mean 60 90 N-hoods sets u kno? not Original sets so Chill