Stereotyping.

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Stereotyping.

Unread post by MICK » January 18th, 2005, 1:17 pm

but I bet he can spell words like "likely", "dogg".

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » January 18th, 2005, 2:32 pm

1. Lose the nick. You are accepting a label of reverse racism.
2. Smarten up and straighten out. Stop defending yourself all the time and trying to "instruct" everyone. You're just a dumb kid.
3. Look for some older white guys that hold it down, are respected, and ain't into no dirt. Introduce yourself and don't be a pus_sy when you are around them. Don't talk much just listen. Learn not to talk about what you hear. Develop sense and a good rep. Learn to discern what's really going on around you. There is your homework now get to it.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » January 18th, 2005, 2:34 pm

^ pretty good Kemo.

Word.
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Word. » January 18th, 2005, 5:23 pm

Purple Dinosaur wrote:shutup honkkkie
Ha. Dave is the shit.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » January 19th, 2005, 9:22 am

kemosave,
you must be one of the real ones.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » January 19th, 2005, 5:18 pm

WhiteBoy wrote:kemosave,
you must be one of the real ones.
I am but one person with understanding. I appreciate your comment because (though I don't know you from Adam) I spoke to you as a friend who cares would. I am surrounded by bros and homies that (I don't believe you would dare say a word to in their presence) doesn't matter. With a word and a wave of my arm you would be accepted. But what does that matter really to where you are and who you are?

My challenge to you is:

1. Are you growing in truth and reality?
2. Do you care about yourself to educate yourself in a way that leads to positive change?
3. My advice I believe was sound. Put it into practice.

I'm pulling for you. Stay out of dirt which leads to state prison and koolaid on your lips if you cannot show the proper heart repeatedly and learn about this wonderful life you have been given instead. Your current friends cannot save you if you hit the joint. Find some new friends that can smarten you up and help you fly straight. Peace and God bless you.

-savekemo (save the traditional values)

BabyJesus
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BabyJesus » January 19th, 2005, 7:58 pm

wanna know somethin funny?

i maddog white ppl fer fun. LOL

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » January 20th, 2005, 1:50 pm

babyjesus i don't understand the term maddog, but i like your icon.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » January 20th, 2005, 6:06 pm

Basically mad dogging is intimidating a person(s) into submission through staring at them in a way that suggests an immediate threat of bodily harm and/or death.

BabyJesus
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BabyJesus » January 20th, 2005, 6:11 pm

WhiteBoy wrote:babyjesus i don't understand the term maddog, but i like your icon.
maddoggin iz when u give somebody a mean look like u gotta problem with dem. if u know wut mean muggin iz then yea...das wut maddoggin iz. HA!

Godfather
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Godfather » January 20th, 2005, 6:15 pm

BabyJesus wrote:wanna know somethin funny?

....Ignorant fools nowdays.

BabyJesus
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BabyJesus » January 20th, 2005, 6:21 pm

Godfather wrote:

yea i know : (..........but i cant help it :D

one time i wuz fuccin dien after maddoggin dis white guy on crenshaw between...stoccer? i think, en King blvd on the bus stop in front of the mall, en he wuz tryin ta look at me en he wuz all playin it off by puttin hiz head down on hiz steerin weel en acteen like he wuz rubbin hiz head en nose, i cudnt keep my face serious. that shit wuz too fuccin funny.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » January 20th, 2005, 6:27 pm

lol, that is amusing, people try that shit with me all the time, but OG's said just mean mug right back,
i remember hearing about people getting murked out in cali over shit like that so honestly i don't blame dude for being a punk.

BabyJesus
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BabyJesus » January 20th, 2005, 6:33 pm

WhiteBoy wrote:lol, that is amusing, people try that shit with me all the time, but OG's said just mean mug right back,
i remember hearing about people getting murked out in cali over shit like that so honestly i don't blame dude for being a punk.
well i wudnt maddogg somebody back if dey wuz maddoggin me en i didnt know dem.when ppl i didnt know maddogged me b4, Ill jes look at dem like..."wut the fucc" en keep a straight face. kinda funny when some little ass kid from 40's did it too me. he looked like he wuz 11 en i wuz like 15.. i think at the time.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » January 20th, 2005, 6:56 pm

yeah i try to avoid that shit but this guy the other day, i was at the gas station with my mom and this fat puerto rican guy was just muggin the shit out of me and he had this gay little flag hanging from his mirror, so was like fuck this dude. we like locked eyes for a minute or 2 and he finally just looked the other way, i knew he was a punk cause he had his girl pumping his gas for him. and it was like 2pm so,,, aint no thang but a chicken wang.
Last edited by WhiteBoy on January 20th, 2005, 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Godfather
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Godfather » January 20th, 2005, 6:56 pm

BabyJesus wrote:
Godfather wrote:

yea i know : (..........but i cant help it :D

one time i wuz fuccin dien after maddoggin dis white guy on crenshaw between...stoccer? i think, en King blvd on the bus stop in front of the mall, en he wuz tryin ta look at me en he wuz all playin it off by puttin hiz head down on hiz steerin weel en acteen like he wuz rubbin hiz head en nose, i cudnt keep my face serious. that shit wuz too fuccin funny.
Yeah...can't help but be a bitch. Ah well. Maddogging is the stupid form of intimidation there is. People start fighting in school because they assume someone is maddogging them when in fact people are just looking.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » January 20th, 2005, 7:35 pm

Hopefully you elevate beyond a mirror response someday as (hopefully) you grow in knowledge and wisdom and end up intuitively knowing when you are being "maddogged" and without "needing" to return same simply deflect the majority of these situations emotionally (what can I say? my experience is that here in LA you get maddogged regularly just by being here) go about your business with a positive attitude (but prepared to walk away in any event). I'm tired and rambling but I have survived probably close to a thousand maddog scenarios in my lifetime as most of the LA fellas here have over decades and know what I am talking about. My point is do not return evil for evil but learn how to transcend evil and be real without being a little punk that thinks he has to return evil for evil all the time. That won't get you past your 20's in my opinon. Ok.. I'm going to sleep after one more post. Peace.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » January 20th, 2005, 8:11 pm

yep your right, karma is a bitch, and i am waiting to see what she is gonna bring me someday.