Germany gangs

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
tbs-osmond

Re: Germany gangs

Unread post by tbs-osmond » January 18th, 2005, 11:52 am

There are gangs in germany, but all people who are interested in gang culture would laugh about them. The gangs are groups of (mostly) foreign origin (turkish,albanian...). Yes they are sometimes involved in criminal activities, but thats only dealing or coward beatings.There were perhaps 5 gang related murders in the last 10 years.
Other groups in german which maybe have gang status are biker gangs (Hells Angels,Banditos,Outlaws,Gremium MC and so on) and some groups of soccer hooligans. The bikers are the only germans with power in the red light districts after all the original german fancy men were chased away by the albanian,russian or whatever mafia. Sometimes there are killings in the biker scene.
There is a big skinhead scene in germany,too (especially in the eastern part). But they are comparable to their foreign "friends".
In fact, Germany have no gangs you could compare with any american gang.
Greets from germany

sensualwhitechoclate
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sensualwhitechoclate » January 18th, 2005, 12:19 pm

shit i aint comparing germany in the US but nobody gets that...im jus sayin there are gangs did i ever say our gangs are US style? if yes plz quote it...

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » January 18th, 2005, 2:04 pm

Man YOU ARE A F***** wannabe crip. What else should he say??

sensualwhitechoclate
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sensualwhitechoclate » January 19th, 2005, 4:44 am

yea if im a wannabe its all good...you allready have ur opinion about me now STFU and dont talk to me anymore i dont need nobody who tells me who and what i am

D.B.I.H.GG

Unread post by D.B.I.H.GG » January 19th, 2005, 9:06 am

You're speaking about how tough you are but you never seen how someone gets killed in your hole life. But I have seen that, I was in bosnia in war and i have seen a lot of death people, like that real good friend of my family when he was shot right before my eyes of some serbian mothaf*****. And matter the fact that I have done a lot of criminal stuff here in Germany I still don't act like I'm gangsta, because I now where I'm from and what I went through. These "gangstas" who you want to represent are just the same rich germans like you. They just have seen too much snoop dogg and Dr. Dre videos so they wanna act like them.

P.S.: In Germany there are no gangs!!! versteh's einfach

sensualwhitechoclate
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sensualwhitechoclate » January 19th, 2005, 11:32 am

damn i saw 2 motherfucers gettin killed in germany and by the way i stood right in front of my best friend when he was beatin one motherfuccer to death he in jail for that boi you dont know me how can you say im rich did you checc my bank account or what? you better dont act like you are so cool boi i was born in romania and im sure u heard about the revolution in the early 90s that was some shit lot of gunfire many ppl died...you think everyone in germany is fake maybe its just a reflection of how you see urself man man. my friends do smuggle cocaine from columbia we are really deep

sensualwhitechoclate
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sensualwhitechoclate » January 19th, 2005, 11:45 am

http://www.jf-archiv.de/archiv01/getdat ... nn&S2=&S3=

here read about the murder that shit happened just in front of my house the whole street saw it and if u come from bosnia u heard about offenbach
where the yugo mafia and bosnian mafia does there shit one of them told me they even know this city in their own country its like the the yugoslavian crime capital... there is to much i could search in google now so plz dont make me prove everything

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » January 19th, 2005, 12:06 pm

And now you're proud because you saw somebody who was killed for no reason.LIGHTEN UP! Gangbangin is nothing cool, I only hope that OGB Madd Ronald or T. Rogers reach your mind someday.Oh sorry man, I forgot that you don't talk to "bl**ds". One more thing: fuck your wannabe set you're disgracing the real struggle in the Cali streets by actin like its something to have pride in to bang some gang that was started 6.000 miles away.Ya'll make me sick. There aren't any circumstances that would literally FORCE you to join a gang in Germany,contrary to what MC eiht said about cpt, for example: I you're from my city you gots to claim a set" .

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » January 19th, 2005, 12:14 pm

thrak wrote:And now you're proud because you saw somebody who was killed for no reason.LIGHTEN UP! Gangbangin is nothing cool, I only hope that OGB Madd Ronald or T. Rogers reach your mind someday.Oh sorry man, I forgot that you don't talk to "bl**ds". One more thing: fu-- your wannabe set you're disgracing the real struggle in the Cali streets by actin like its something to be pride of to bang some gang that was started 6.000 miles away.Ya'll make me sick. There aren't any circumstances that would literally FORCE you to join a gang in Germany,contrary to what MC eiht said about cpt, for example: I you're from my city you gots to claim a set" .
Hey does not mean european cultures do not know that a young group uses to fight another.These stories are old,and numberless,here.
As I look closer I have to see that the newspaper ,he has it from is more neoconservative,and very very rightwinged.I feel bad that this all happens,but this paper is not worth any natural ressources.

sensualwhitechoclate
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sensualwhitechoclate » January 19th, 2005, 12:23 pm

thrak wrote:And now you're proud because you saw somebody who was killed for no reason.LIGHTEN UP! Gangbangin is nothing cool, I only hope that OGB Madd Ronald or T. Rogers reach your mind someday.Oh sorry man, I forgot that you don't talk to "bl**ds". One more thing: fu-- your wannabe set you're disgracing the real struggle in the Cali streets by actin like its something to have pride in to bang some gang that was started 6.000 miles away.Ya'll make me sick. There aren't any circumstances that would literally FORCE you to join a gang in Germany,contrary to what MC eiht said about cpt, for example: I you're from my city you gots to claim a set" .
man if im so fake wy dont you ignore me? why do you read all the books about bangin? thrak you act like u was a former gangbanger that can judge if im fake or not if an O.G. from cali comes and tells me that im fake imma get my 2 friends of mine that are O.Gs from vegas and kentuccy who will tell them how fake we are... and one more thing - its the neighbourhood that forces me if you dont have a group or clicc here you are lost... you are a victim and get jacced every week

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 19th, 2005, 12:34 pm

sensualwhitechoclate wrote:
thrak wrote:And now you're proud because you saw somebody who was killed for no reason.LIGHTEN UP! Gangbangin is nothing cool, I only hope that OGB Madd Ronald or T. Rogers reach your mind someday.Oh sorry man, I forgot that you don't talk to "bl**ds". One more thing: fu-- your wannabe set you're disgracing the real struggle in the Cali streets by actin like its something to have pride in to bang some gang that was started 6.000 miles away.Ya'll make me sick. There aren't any circumstances that would literally FORCE you to join a gang in Germany,contrary to what MC eiht said about cpt, for example: I you're from my city you gots to claim a set" .
man if im so fake wy dont you ignore me? why do you read all the books about bangin? thrak you act like u was a former gangbanger that can judge if im fake or not if an O.G. from cali comes and tells me that im fake imma get my 2 friends of mine that are O.Gs from vegas and kentuccy who will tell them how fake we are... and one more thing - its the neighbourhood that forces me if you dont have a group or clicc here you are lost... you are a victim and get jacced every week
hmmm ok...was ein scheisverhale

sensualwhitechoclate
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sensualwhitechoclate » January 19th, 2005, 12:34 pm

what?

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » January 19th, 2005, 12:38 pm

This was my last statement on you anyway.Last question: Name your OGs and their sets.I'm out.One more thing, I respect you for not getting hostile towards me...respect is due in this case...

sensualwhitechoclate
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sensualwhitechoclate » January 19th, 2005, 12:44 pm

oh yea - one more thing i wanted to say. if you compare crip gangs in LA to crip gangs anywere else in the US u must say that the crips in LA are the deepest or not now would you walk around kentuccy and tell the crips there they are fake? just because they were founded later? its jus the same here we are crips most mebers were former members from the US we are not so deep but in germany i would concider us as really really really deep but compared to LA we are - just like you say - SHIT! how do you think the nazis came to the US or the italian mafia, the russian mafia...oh sorry i forgot they are fake...

sensualwhitechoclate
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sensualwhitechoclate » January 19th, 2005, 12:47 pm

here the o.g.s names
carnage-4 oaks kentuccy crip

Apocalypz - hoover crip from seatlle(cali)

ATA - new born crip NBC

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » January 19th, 2005, 12:53 pm

Man, listen.It's one thing if you have OGs that started sets, even though I don't think it's very wise to follow the things that somebody teaches you isn't even from your town, but another to watch tv and listen to music and say we start a set now.That's how I thoguht ya'll were set up....so if you have OGs from the states it'S all gravy , even though I don't condone bangin' in Germany.

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » January 19th, 2005, 12:55 pm

Seattle- Washington State or what do you mean??

sensualwhitechoclate
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sensualwhitechoclate » January 19th, 2005, 12:58 pm

ok thrak but i never said how ur gang is made up i didnt mean there is serious gangbangin in germany we dont have war with other boys from here its jus about sellin drugs and makin more money we aint killin even though that doesnt mean nobody of us killed before

sensualwhitechoclate
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sensualwhitechoclate » January 19th, 2005, 1:00 pm

thrak wrote:Seattle- Washington State or what do you mean??
seattle up in the north of cali

sensualwhitechoclate
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sensualwhitechoclate » January 19th, 2005, 2:21 pm

no sry u was right i just took a look at the map

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » January 19th, 2005, 2:49 pm

ok let's call this peace.

sensualwhitechoclate
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sensualwhitechoclate » January 20th, 2005, 5:20 am

ok homie i never meant to beef with you ;)

mxdchikk0305

Unread post by mxdchikk0305 » January 20th, 2005, 4:26 pm

aiight ya'll. look. thurr r gangz in Germany. but the only ppl i kno tht r in gangz r americanz in the Military or with parentz in the military. We got Cripz, Bloodz, Folk, Latin Kings, wuteva. we got it all. but all the ppl i kno r Cripz.

mxdchikk0305

Unread post by mxdchikk0305 » January 20th, 2005, 4:52 pm

but newayz let me tell ya'll sumthin. gangz in germany r way different than gangz in America. im 4rm the south bronx originally so i kno bout muh gangz. even tho gangz didnt really originate thurr, we had them. so with tht sayd, most of the gangz in germany r ppl who got family in the military & they aint got nuthin else 2 do. i kno ppl in Hoover 107 in germany & i kno ppl who r cripz in the bronx. when u thynk about it, they aint the same. thurr just aint no comparison. when ur in NY chillin with ur ppl lyke i alwayz do, u kno tht sum1 u talked 2 tht day iz gonna die cuzza gangz. but in germany, u aint gotta worry bout tht cuz most of these supposed "gangstaz" r in high school. they aint neva had a bad lyfe & they get errethang tht they want. they just do it cuz they thynk itz kool. i just all of ya'll 2 thynk ryte quick bout sumthin, (& by ya'll i mean all them military kidz in Wiesbaden, Mannhiem, Darmstadt, Hanau, K-Town, wuteva) if u went back 2 the statez & went 2 placez lyke LA, Compton, the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queenz, Miami, New Orleanz, ATL, Memphis, etc. wuld ya'll rep lyke u do in germany or wuld u b 2 scared tht u myte die? thynk bout tht & get back @ me.

gungor_aga
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gungor_aga » January 20th, 2005, 6:43 pm

I live in Belgium, but have a lot of family in Germany, mostly in Köln, Duisburg, Berlin, Hannover, .... U have almost 3 milion Turkish people living in Germany, that means that u have places where u have turkish ghetto's like in Kreuzberg, Mullheim, marxlau... Everytime I go to Germany I hear about turkish gangs fighting against the rest, I c Turkish pimp's driving a Benz, Pimp'in, Selling drugs, ....

I think they rule Germany, they r the strongest foreigners in Germany, No one can F.ck with them,...

sensualwhitechoclate
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sensualwhitechoclate » January 21st, 2005, 5:25 am

both of you are right...

mxdchikk0305

Unread post by mxdchikk0305 » January 21st, 2005, 2:55 pm

im not sayin tht all the gangz in Germany r military or americanz, im just sayin tht most of the ppl reppin cripz, bloodz, folk, wuteva r military cuz all tht shyt came 4rm the U.S. & they thynk tht otha ppl r gonna thynk thurr hot or wuteva or thurr ballin cuz thurr in gangz. i kno sum turkish ppl & i kno tht they got thurr setz or wuteva. all im sayin iz tht a lot of ppl stayin in Germany r fake.

sensualwhitechoclate
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sensualwhitechoclate » January 21st, 2005, 2:59 pm

you are right but nut every1 is fake where did you stay in germany?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 21st, 2005, 3:29 pm

mxdchikk0305 : yeah and alot of Gangs from L.A think New York gangs are fake.
youre as much copycats as the germans

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » January 21st, 2005, 7:14 pm

But still there is not a single place in my city (Berlin) which i am afraid of walkin through at day or night time and as i said i live in Kreuzberg. Thats also the case for every other German city i saw (Köln, Hamburg etc.)
By the way Russians and polish people are equally deep to turkish people in Berlin and have many Mafia actions goin on here.
Last year 2 people got killed due to Gang fights around my corner.
One was shot in the head and one was stabbed. I am still not afraid, cause for example in LA 3 people are killed due to gang fights every day in hard years...thats a whole lot of different...

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » January 22nd, 2005, 6:35 am

I think we should not compare steadily,but cut down from the beginning.
It is a problem with a lot of componnents.And I think they multiply.
In Kölln there were once the turkish brothers,that wanted their man to control the clubs door.And therefore made it unsafe for the concurrents.
I used to face the hanging out together crews going gang.
So those who are not claiming that they `ve opponnents in crime scene,try to achieve their goals in tags and backing themselves up under the influence of drugs,and that turns raw or not,but it lows down living standards immediately.Of course they will find an opposition!
American gang culture uses and refines all the time.Like they refuse anything,and come up with their version of american values.It has become more and more a successful movement.

monaccohustler

Unread post by monaccohustler » January 23rd, 2005, 7:45 am

hm we do not have in Germany really "gangs"...
but in Munich slowly people are formed too gangs....
we have few "crip" members...
also arms...