ENGLAND STREET GANG ACTIVITY

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » May 11th, 2007, 12:55 pm

Noog wrote:And another story of late from Manchester - about boys from a gang called Doddington busting into a Salford Mob pub (Doddington are a very established mainly black streetgang - one of the groups peeps from LA met with back in the early 90's after the peace treaties in LA. The Salford Mob are mainly old school white Manchester gangsters/crime families)

Pair get life for ordering pub assassination attempt

· 'Black Widow' was spotter for attack in packed bar
· Drinkers killed hitmen after gun jammed

Helen Carter
Wednesday May 9, 2007
The Guardian

A woman nicknamed the Black Widow and a Manchester gangster were jailed for life yesterday for ordering a contract killing in a packed pub which led to the hitmen being shot dead by people in the pub.
When Richard Austin, 19, and Carlton Alveranga, 20 - part of Moss Side's Doddington gang - burst into the Brass Handles pub one Sunday afternoon in March 2006 there was a large crowd watching a Manchester United match. The gunmen, both masked, approached the table where the target, David Totton, was sitting.

The attempted assassination had been arranged by senior Doddington gang member Ian McLeod and his sidekick Constance Howarth, who was sitting at another table in the Salford pub, apparently sending innocuous text messages, but acting as a spotter. When the would-be killers burst in, she walked into the ladies toilet and slipped away as chaos broke out.

Austin fired six shots, but Alveranga's 9mm handgun jammed and the pair were disarmed by people in the pub who then shot them with their weapons. Another drinker, Aaron Travers, suffered gunshot wounds to his chest, but survived, as did Totton. The hitmen staggered outside and were beaten as they lay dying. McLeod was outside in his Ford Mondeo. "Is he dead?" he shouted, before running over to one of the men, then driving off.

CCTV footage of the events of March 12 2006 disappeared. The pub was closed by Greater Manchester Police, but no one has been arrested or charged with the deaths.

Howarth, 38, said she was an administrator for the PMS security firm, but she supplied guns to gang members. She was convicted last month at Preston crown court of conspiracy to murder with McLeod, 42.

McLeod, who ran IMAC Security, was ordered to serve a minimum of 21 years. He had previously served 10 years for drug dealing. Sentencing the pair at Manchester crown court yesterday, Mr Justice Andrew Smith said: "Two men died, they were not innocents, but they were young, their lives were not expendable. In view of the calculating nature of this offence, I consider there is every danger you are incorrigibly involved in violent crime. You will always present a danger to the public."

He said Howarth should serve a minimum of 20 years. A third man, Bobby Spiers, is wanted in connection with the conspiracy but is believed to have fled to Spain. An international arrest warrant is open for him.

The trial heard a statement from Austin's mother, Bridget, telling how she had feared her son was becoming embroiled in gangs and gun crime. She said gangs were a way of life in Moss Side.

Howarth had a track record of involvement in organised crime. In 1998 she was jailed for five years, with Glasgow's "Mr Big" Paul Ferris, for trafficking guns, after police stopped her car as she was driving back from London and found three submachine-guns and silencers in the boot.

The Manchester court heard that the Salford hit had been arranged by McLeod and Howarth on the orders of another man. The motivation was the apparent loss of face suffered by Spiers after a petty dispute with Totton over admission to a nightclub, the court was told.

Detective Superintendent Andy Tattersall, of Greater Manchester Police, who led the inquiry, said: "This is a significant conviction. McLeod is an influential character within the underworld of Manchester and Moss Side. He recruited those boys and planned an execution. It's because of him they died. He used his influence to do his dirty work. He is a very, very dangerous man."
I can see salford changing now that masseys out. theres alot of smack dealin since hes been gone n u no how he feels about smack. he doesn't want that shit in salford and rightly so.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » May 24th, 2007, 8:38 am

Well, I was feeling baffled by UKCripCopyCat tings - and now this, hell.....a collective of streat teams all over UK called Cripset, who say they are not a gang but a collective ra ra re re......

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =126319503

Stranger than fiction......and what has baffled me is that a local street team called E5th Rydaz are mentioned there as E5th Rydaz Crips....now this is news to me, as I haven't really seen a blue flex out of E5 endz....but these boys are saying 'the blue summer is here' he he!

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » May 24th, 2007, 8:47 am

But heres a home page of a dude from PDC, Poverty Drven Children, a Brixton street team - of course the myspace thing is on a music expression, not a gang thing. PDC is also a music collective, but also a gang. This is more of a London thing than the post above showing the new Cripset thing.......

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=61440353

Comments & thoughts please

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » May 24th, 2007, 8:52 am

Just one more thing for now....home page of PovertyDrivenChildren and their music too.....this is London....I'm trying to find better pages from east bits too.......

http://www.myspace.com/povertydrivenchildren

Peace

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » May 24th, 2007, 9:13 am

Ok, one last one he he....heres a page which amused me from a team called MDP, which is a new upcoming gang in West London - MDP is Murda Dem Pussies on road, but on MySpace its Make Dem Papez!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =139720173

MDP are what we call a 'younga' crew, made up mostly of younger boys but who hype that they are going to be biggest and baddest on road in West London......

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » May 24th, 2007, 4:13 pm

that the crew sum boy came on uk gang forum and started hypin up aint it

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » May 25th, 2007, 10:10 am

him who got done for brass handles shootins from the doddington lot, ian mcloed is in preston prison, just seen him in the visit room thing when i went to see my mate. hes on the same wing on remand n shit.

as for these crips :roll: all i can say is sort ur ed out boys. be origional, fuck copyin names off that american shit. theyv'e bin watchin too much colours n listenin to to much 50 cent. I bet if any of these boys came up against real gangs like gooch or doddington(i can only comment on gangs in north west, i duno the names of the biggest gangs in london) or yardies n shit or the big time eds in salford they wouldn't stand a chance these "crips". whats goin on?

kingfreako

Unread post by kingfreako » May 27th, 2007, 11:34 am

???????????
Last edited by kingfreako on April 2nd, 2009, 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hollystreet

Unread post by hollystreet » May 28th, 2007, 8:31 am

u mans come down holly street endz play music on ur fone get sucked

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » May 30th, 2007, 4:48 am

i c NW10 church rd tags round brent big bus stations and stuff

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » May 30th, 2007, 8:53 am

Hey, welcome Hollystreet, an E8 manz. Hope all's good. Tell peeps about your endz, Holly Street - beefing with LF for time - seen graf reading 'Fuck LF - HSY (Holly Street Youngers). Now thats been a hidden war E8 sides........

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » May 30th, 2007, 8:56 am

And yeah, HollyStreet aren't pussios for true, some hard mans there, but as I heard it, many mans been shift following a 'dispersal order' a year or so back and feds coming down hard on shotta shotting round those ways?

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » June 6th, 2007, 9:51 am

Anyhow......

Have a look at this lil' Youtube ting - showing peeps in London starting on a UKCOPYCATCRIP ting - Cripset UK. Silly stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW33X5xGu4M

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » June 6th, 2007, 10:51 am

Addition - silly stuff but some of those man dem looked like badman though still. I once said on these boards that there wouldn't be any c or b copycat thing here in London. I was sure it would stay British beef, not to glorify, but it is what it is style. But I was wrong...in the last few years I've been hearing stuff, and saying nah, just a blip, a hype thing, younga's on a hype thats all, it'll blow over blah blah. Some say its a seeding thing through connects, others plain copycatting, but nevertheless, its here. Damn.

Anyway, heres another vid of the kind I was referring to - younga's on a hype. These younga's would have olders from more old school London groups, but now....names are changing. damn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYYliAz- ... ed&search=

Hmmm.

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » June 7th, 2007, 4:23 pm

ye theres a crip n blood set in manchester aswell i thought they would just be wannabes but they have big connections to gooch n doddington(iv'e herd).

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » June 8th, 2007, 2:43 am

Its the fashion right now by looks, yeah, heard - Old Traford Crips - youngers out of Gooch or Doddington maybe? Gooch and Doddington are two old school Manchester streetgangs - these were the peeps who got a visit from LA heads after the peace treaties in LA in the early 90's to help bring peace between the waring factions in Manchester. But sadly, it didn't happen. Gangs have since proliferated in Manchester and this seems a new fashion. I got to ask though, why?

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » June 8th, 2007, 2:48 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-k3afB6AgU

He he - two youts from Moss Side in Manchester, Northern England (old gang neighbourhood) spitting it with Northern Soul he he

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » June 8th, 2007, 3:10 am

More Manchester boys mashing it up....its grimey up North though, some areas more run down than London......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EkxebsumAw

But......this next clip is of interest - these lil' white boys from another area of Manchester aren't a streetgang in any modern definition, very different from the kids in Moss Side above - more an 'traditional' crew of boys from an estate, not on the map kind of thing - they only got a minutes attention becuause one youth pulled a gun gesture behing a politician visiting the area......these lads don't ordinarily use firearms, though things are changing, they go for knives, clevers, bats, bottle type thing - they are showing off and it is embarrising but this is them anyway
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqyU2z-FJr8

Heres a thing from Moss Side in Manchester, for the atmosphere of the area
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyBfCCTox8Y

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » June 8th, 2007, 3:24 am

one last thing...its harder for kids in Manchester in some ways because it is more depressed with so many less opportunities than in London - in London a kid can stay out of his local gang or crew becuse so many opportunities exist here, thats not to say kids aren't joining up like gang fly, they are, but in Machester there is fuccc all in some areas other than chronic high unemployment, poor housing, high crime and an old school Northern British hardman culture in the mix.

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » June 8th, 2007, 10:26 am

lol at them lads in wythenshaw with the blades. muppits them lad

i'll tell u a place in manny that doesn't get headlines but is 1 of the sickest places in manchester easy n thats ordsall in salford. if ur not from round there its a no go area. there isn't as many shootins as moss side n shit but pure eds have em. its an estate thats all together tho they are too clever to be shootin guns off on there own estate every 5 minutes like ya moss side lot(am not sayin they are dumb tho or dissin em in any way but u get what im sayin).

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » June 8th, 2007, 1:49 pm

heres some pool vids(there good lads in liverpool its were i got my pits from its full of em). even tho they have american rap shit on the vids don't let it fool u into thinkin there black american wannabes or wotever, they have there own style its just the music wot youth listen to init(bouncy scouse house musics bigger tho). the older boys wouldn't go near videos like this tho as they are proper organized n these vids is the last thing they;d do. but ere we go:-

Towerhill boyz

croxteth(crokky)

Norris green(noggzy)

anfield

huyton

some nice robbed cars on them vids gettin burnt out

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » June 8th, 2007, 2:14 pm

Those young scally's fuccers have caused me consternation more than once in my life - at Glastonbury Festival a few years back I was chilling and building a big spliff and as I picked up my bag of herbs, a hand shot out and grabbed my weed and ran like hell - I heard thier scouse accents - Glastonbury used to be crawling with scally's, robbing hippies left right and centre. And Yeah, those boys are teens and very fucccin dangerous...and thier olders came from Liverpool crime family situations, not streetgangs, though this generation of young scally's is taking up the 'streetgang model', though in a very Liverpool way. I can't read scousers, or understand them often, and they are like a different culture

Redrag52
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Redrag52 » June 8th, 2007, 2:20 pm

" the beatles " children are bloods now LOL ahahahahahahah and the osbornes are crip affiliates. man europeans claimin black gangs what is the world comin too , wigga gangstas , cherrio blood " cherrio cuz" aahahahahahah its gettin pathetic and real sad.

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » June 8th, 2007, 3:18 pm

Redrag52 wrote:" the beatles " children are bloods now LOL ahahahahahahah and the osbornes are crip affiliates. man europeans claimin black gangs what is the world comin too , wigga gangstas , cherrio blood " cherrio because" aahahahahahah its gettin pathetic and real sad.
wtf???????

the only fuckas that claim blood n crip over here are BLACK not white so were did u get this from?

n why compare us to the beetles n ozbournes? u fuckas really do steriotype. but u don't know fuck all about england. name somebody from england who isn't big in the u.s like the gay ozbournes(who i class as americans anyway n nobody in this country even thinks about) or beetles(respect to them tho) n then i will have a laugh with u.

lol they are just gimps off tv. that is just like me puttin u all in the same catagory as jim off american pie or Elijah Wood(who are probably the biggest fuckin muppits the world has ever seen).

there is more to the world then fuckin america ya no.

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » June 8th, 2007, 3:28 pm

Noog wrote:Those young scally's fuccers have caused me consternation more than once in my life - at Glastonbury Festival a few years back I was chilling and building a big spliff and as I picked up my bag of herbs, a hand shot out and grabbed my weed and ran like hell - I heard thier scouse accents - Glastonbury used to be crawling with scally's, robbing hippies left right and centre. And Yeah, those boys are teens and very fucccin dangerous...and thier olders came from Liverpool crime family situations, not streetgangs, though this generation of young scally's is taking up the 'streetgang model', though in a very Liverpool way. I can't read scousers, or understand them often, and they are like a different culture
noog im sorry but i have to laugh at that mate :lol: :lol: :lol: the little bastards(typical scousers eh).

n ye the olders are far from street gangs they are more into the big time stuff(street gangs are new to liverpool its always been about organized crime). alot of drugs come thru that place

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » June 8th, 2007, 4:11 pm

Yeah, Redrag, you've made a mistake there - those boys in Liverpool are not copying Bloods or whatever. Its true that the teenagers are on a crew against crew beef thing which is new to Liverpool, but it is a million miles from B or C. Liverpool has been a port city for decades where drugs and all kinds of contraband moves through - organised crime has been a profession in the city for decades - organised criminals were car bombing each other all through the nineties. This generation of teenagers is doing a gang thing. But b and c, so far from it. UK is very different to USA, we speak the same tongue, but different languages
By the way, I'm someone who's not down with b and c imitation, its a stupidity. This is reporting from around the world about places which arent your yard don and the world comes in different shapes.

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » June 11th, 2007, 2:02 am

redfags just another wannabe internet blood, i mean whats he doin on here? fightin for turf with the other wannabes on whos forum sections whos or what? lol

this is a real liverpool gangster, Britains ritchest ever drug baron, curtis warren. its thought that even some of the coke around britain to this day came from him n hes been sent down in amsterdam for quite some time now. Very clever man, hes got a photographic memory. so he remembers everything in his head. Hes got pure money stashed away. hes doesn't need documents n papers n bank details n shit cos hes got it all in his head. phone numbers, the lot. very gifted fella. Hes got contacts all over the world Turkey n shit for coke, peru, bolivia n colombia n what not for ya coke, amsterdam for pils, morocco for ya hash/pollen, etc. Now lucky for him he got locked up in amsterdam, if he got locked up here he would have probably got double the sentance. Not only that but he killed a lad while inside in amsterdam(battered him to death for tryin to get fresh), but only got like 4 years added on for manslaugher. expected to be out in about 2014 but if he keeps his head down, then he'll probably get out quite a bit earlier then that won't he?

you probably know all this im tellin u but if u ever read books noog, pick that "cocky" up. its a good read. Im not the biggest book reader but when it comes to gangs and organized crime books im game.

not sure iv'e post this link on here before but a bit of info about him

http://gangstersinc.tripod.com/CurtisWarren.html

also some info about jamaican gangs bein all over the uk not just major citys(youv'e probably read this if u go on that england gang forum i posted it on there).

Force by force breakdown

Avon and Somerset: "Over the past three or four years there has been a huge increase in Jamaican criminals operating in Bristol in loose networks." More than 50 reported firearm incidents

Bedfordshire: Since 1999, black gangs have operated in Luton and Bedford supplying class A drugs. Caribbean gangs from Manchester and London are trying to move in

Cambridgeshire: Since 2002, police have raided more than 20 suspected crack houses Cleveland: Since 2001, Jamaicans have been travelling to Middlesbrough to distribute crack

Derbyshire: Three groups operating out of Derby, one with links to Jamaica, one to Nottingham and the Netherlands, and one to Wolverhampton and Aberdeen

Devon and Cornwall: Emerging problem with Jamaicans moving from Liverpool

Dorset: Afro-Caribbean dealers established in Bournemouth selling heroin and crack

Gloucestershire: Firearms incidents in Gloucester involving Yardie gangs from neighbouring police force areas

Greater Manchester: Emergence of Jamaican gangs has not yet resulted in armed clashes with white gangs

Hampshire: In 2001, six Yardies arrived in Southampton to supply crack and heroin. Operation has grown and there are 260 suspects

Hertfordshire: Two groups, one numbering 14 and the other four, introduced crack

Humberside: Jamaicans travelling to Hull from London, Nottingham and Midlands and recruiting local criminals to distribute drugs

Kent: Twelve Jamaicans from London moved into heroin market, and run prostitution operation and deal crack

Lancashire: Jamaicans supplying crack from 30 addresses, mainly in Preston. Connected to Yardies in London and Midlands

Merseyside: Four Jamaican gangs in Liverpool, one on the Wirral. Involved in drugs, bogus marriages and guns

Metropolitan Police: Extensive problems with Caribbean gangs and Jamaicans withcontacts through UK

Northamptonshire: Jamaican group moved from London to supply crack in 1999. Prostitutes are used to introduce drugs to clients

Nottinghamshire: Jamaicans exerting control through extreme violence, with substantial increase in gun crime

South Wales: 8,000 heroin and crack users buying an estimated £130m of drugs a year, much coming from Yardies in Bristol

South Yorkshire: Big increase in kidnappings and firearms incidents in Afro-Caribbean areas of Sheffield since 2001. Caribbean criminals fled from Manchester to Sheffield and work with local Asian drug dealers

Surrey: In June 2001, two Jamaican males stopped from selling crack in Camberley. Since then no evidence of infiltration

Sussex: In 2000, a group of Jamaicans started supplying crack in Brighton area; now spread through county

Thames Valley: Marked increase in Jamaicans selling drugs in Reading, Oxford, Slough and High Wycombe

Warwickshire: Individuals, then drugs gangs moved in from neighbouring areas

West Midlands: Trend of American-based Jamaicans moving in. Local gangs known as "Home Boys"

West Yorkshire: Existing Caribbean drug dealers in Chapeltown, Leeds, forced out by Jamaicans with links through UK and Jamaica

Wiltshire: Drugs run from Brixton to Swindon and Bristol by train daily, but supply disorganised after it reaches the city

Edinburgh and Glasgow: Yardies have moved to the cities from Leeds

Aberdeen: Jamaicans from Wolverhampton and Derby moved prostitutes into area to meet demand from oil-rig workers. Prostitutes introduced cocaine and crack to area

http://www.rense.com/general44/swamp.htm

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » June 11th, 2007, 2:52 am

Yeah Mr Warren had Liverpool on lock before he got shift. And those little skinny scouse tens - are the heirs apparent for Mr Warren's kind of business. Yanks are fooled by looks, they go in for what peeps look like on the outside, big muscles are in, macho posturing blah blah - but a skinny 'lad' can blast a big man just the same. I mean look at the kids in Rio, all skinny boys in shorts - they don't look menacing particularly, but boys from any Rio drugs gang like Third Command, whatever as deadly, if not more so, than any gangs worldwide. I think Americans like image over substance! Again, those boys down in El Salvador are skinny and poor...and deadly.
Its easy to laugh at skinny scousers, but only over the net.

I wouldn't try to educate the majority of American youths though, they appear to be breast fed on ignorance and arrogance - imagine this fantasy situation....stripping a yanky set youths of all thier waeapons and setting them age for age, numbers to numbers against a batch of either London youts on a swarm or Liverpool lads with thier attitude - my money would be on British youts of any kind that situation, it'd be like Milwall on a charge, yank youts would run, I've no doubts.

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » June 11th, 2007, 4:59 am

Noog wrote:Yeah Mr Warren had Liverpool on lock before he got shift. And those little skinny scouse tens - are the heirs apparent for Mr Warren's kind of business. Yanks are fooled by looks, they go in for what peeps look like on the outside, big muscles are in, macho posturing blah blah - but a skinny 'lad' can blast a big man just the same. I mean look at the kids in Rio, all skinny boys in shorts - they don't look menacing particularly, but boys from any Rio drugs gang like Third Command, whatever as deadly, if not more so, than any gangs worldwide. I think Americans like image over substance! Again, those boys down in El Salvador are skinny and poor...and deadly.
Its easy to laugh at skinny scousers, but only over the net.

I wouldn't try to educate the majority of American youths though, they appear to be breast fed on ignorance and arrogance - imagine this fantasy situation....stripping a yanky set youths of all thier waeapons and setting them age for age, numbers to numbers against a batch of either London youts on a swarm or Liverpool lads with thier attitude - my money would be on British youts of any kind that situation, it'd be like Milwall on a charge, yank youts would run, I've no doubts.
defo

then you have the Travallers, iv'e seen skinny pikeys bang doormen out for fun n they wouldn't take no shit from anyone.

Or imagine if they had it with a group of salford boys, man for man.

Or id love to see a batch of yankys try and set up shop in moss side, hackney, croxteth or ordsalljust examples) as the way they act is like they could just fly over here and take over the streets. not a sniff.

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » June 11th, 2007, 5:39 am

Redrag52 wrote:" the beatles " children are bloods now LOL ahahahahahahah and the osbornes are crip affiliates. man europeans claimin black gangs what is the world comin too , wigga gangstas , cherrio blood " cherrio because" aahahahahahah its gettin pathetic and real sad.
the thing is with these boys, they are what you call scallys, they have been around since back in the day, the only difference is the guns are comin out more now rather then ya bats, knives, knuckle dusters, etc. liverpools always had shootins, but it used to go off then go quiet for a bit then go off again(it was all organized shit), car bombs went off the lot. But now the scallys are becomin street gangs. Now curtis warren started off as a young scally. alot of the big organized boys started the same. Alot of these boys(if not dead or in jail) will be organized and makin alot of money by the time they are 25. crips and bloods stay street level forever really. don't forget aswell these are just kids of 14 to 17 in them vids(some a bit older). These aren;t the older boys(its not exacly the brightest thing to do is it).

I know what you mean tho, with the rap n shit but thats just cos its music of today. They should av used some uk shit or grime tho.

Manchester, London, Birmingham n shit is were the crip gangs are comin out, but they are black not white. alot of them have splintered out of other older gangs that have been ruthless for years(like gooch n doddington gangs in manchester) n they are serious(theres only a few named crip n blood anyway most are crews n mandems, which is british own shit or yardie posses).

you can talk all the shit u want, i don't understand how gullable americans are. If you ever feel like a holiday, you should visit alexandre park estate in moss side and run your gums. you would just be left toothless with a bullet through your skull, no wallet, fone, money, trainers, or whatever you carry with ya. if ur socks are decent 1's like lacoste you might even end up with them gone aswell ;)

don't even know why im wastin my time actually.

anyway suns back out, guna go back out n smoke some bud.

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » June 14th, 2007, 1:56 pm

that dumbass thinks all europe has is white manz

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » June 14th, 2007, 2:20 pm

talkin about curtis warren(who i said would be servin a good few years yet earlier in this thread) has just been released from the prison in amsterdam after servin 10 years

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/mers ... 752867.stm