Beanie Sigel- Creep Low

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Beanie Sigel- Creep Low

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » May 26th, 2007, 2:43 pm

http://www.zshare.net/audio/20082144809845/
this shit tuff
sound like he going at somebody but i cant really tell who.
Game or Cyssero maybe?

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: the Bottom

Unread post by Trav » May 26th, 2007, 2:49 pm

Lol. Ya'll niggaz know i love to hear real niggaz mash on game. But he just tellin the truth.

Richboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Beanie Sigel- Creep Low

Unread post by Richboy » May 26th, 2007, 4:29 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:http://www.zshare.net/audio/20082144809845/
this shit tuff
Game or Cyssero maybe?
Naw yo he gettin at dipset. Thats what it sounds like, he aint dissin Game.
And is Bean still on Rocafella?

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: Beanie Sigel- Creep Low

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » May 26th, 2007, 5:47 pm

Richboy wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:http://www.zshare.net/audio/20082144809845/
this shit tuff
Game or Cyssero maybe?
Naw yo he gettin at dipset. Thats what it sounds like, he aint dissin Game.
And is Bean still on Rocafella?
yeah it gotta be the dip
game and cyssero aint say nothin bout the roc.

yeah beans back with the roc

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » May 27th, 2007, 12:04 pm

I HEARD THAT IN HIS NEW VIDEO HES GOING AFTER KANYE AND PHARRELL FOR the WAY THEY B DRESSIN BEKAUSE THEY WAS TALKING ABOUT IT ON the RADIO. BEANS IS the TRUTH

Richboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy » May 27th, 2007, 7:05 pm

He was one funny ass muthafucka in State Property.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » May 28th, 2007, 10:49 am

hes talkin bout game. hes talkin bout niggaz from the west dont respect you and pirus n shit. what makes you think hes talkin about dipset

js83
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by js83 » May 28th, 2007, 2:02 pm

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » May 28th, 2007, 2:40 pm

i think hes dissin alla them. but hes goin at game with those lines.

Richboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy » May 28th, 2007, 5:29 pm

myDick in your mouth wrote:i think hes dissin alla them. but hes goin at game with those lines.
Yeh when he said i know real pirus he aint dissin Game. Since Dips are beefin with the Roc he takin shots at them too. Game has nothing to do with this beef and the Game and Jay are cool. Same with Tru Life and the Game. Even in all the sites it says DipSet diss. And if Bean wasnt dissing DipSet and was dissing the Game he wouldnt say somethin bout Pirus. Cuz Game was a real Westcoast blood not no NY wannabe blood. U listen to the lyrics closely and ull see its a dipset diss. Cuz all them cats Tru,Memphis, and Jay all think Dipset are fake ass bloodz.

Richboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy » May 28th, 2007, 5:30 pm

Hahahah that shit is funny

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » May 28th, 2007, 5:53 pm

sites dont know what their talkin bout most of the time they jus got some dumbass amatur writers n reporters they dont got no more knowledge than you or me. but games been takin shots at jay z ever since he came out jays had some subliminals bout game but they both been playin it off like its nothing

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » May 28th, 2007, 6:00 pm

Richboy wrote:
myDick in your mouth wrote:i think hes dissin alla them. but hes goin at game with those lines.
Yeh when he said i know real pirus he aint dissin Game. Since Dips are beefin with the Roc he takin shots at them too. Game has nothing to do with this beef and the Game and Jay are cool. Same with Tru Life and the Game. Even in all the sites it says DipSet diss. And if Bean wasnt dissing DipSet and was dissing the Game he wouldnt say somethin bout Pirus. because Game was a real Westcoast blood not no NY wannabe blood. U listen to the lyrics closely and ull see its a dipset diss. because all them cats Tru,Memphis, and Jay all think Dipset are fake ass bloodz.
A real Westcoast Blood? When i watch B Brazy, G Spider,Big Wy,Bone i see real bloods. I thought Game was from Compton. I thought the Piruz was in Compton. If its true why he always claimin Blood instead of Piru? Real westcoast blood lol. O yea he was dissin Game why would he say i know some piruz and they don't respect you? He knows dipset's past he doesn't need second hand info on niggaz he already knows. Can you honestly say you see dudes like Brazy, and the other niggaz i mentioned cut from the same cloth as game?

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » May 28th, 2007, 6:02 pm

myDick in your mouth wrote:sites dont know what their talkin bout most of the time they jus got some dumbass amatur writers n reporters they dont got no more knowledge than you or me. but games been takin shots at jay z ever since he came out jays had some subliminals bout game but they both been playin it off like its nothing
Exactly. And he also told Beans to suck his dick a while back.

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » May 28th, 2007, 6:30 pm

This a dipset diss its been confirmed not a game diss lmao youy niggas was excited for a moment.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » May 28th, 2007, 6:35 pm

Its both. He spit a few bars at game.

Richboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy » May 28th, 2007, 7:04 pm

Trav wrote:
Richboy wrote:
Yeh when he said i know real pirus he aint dissin Game. Since Dips are beefin with the Roc he takin shots at them too. Game has nothing to do with this beef and the Game and Jay are cool. Same with Tru Life and the Game. Even in all the sites it says DipSet diss. And if Bean wasnt dissing DipSet and was dissing the Game he wouldnt say somethin bout Pirus. because Game was a real Westcoast blood not no NY wannabe blood. U listen to the lyrics closely and ull see its a dipset diss. because all them cats Tru,Memphis, and Jay all think Dipset are fake ass bloodz.
A real Westcoast Blood? When i watch B Brazy, G Spider,Big Wy,Bone i see real bloods. I thought Game was from Compton. I thought the Piruz was in Compton. If its true why he always claimin Blood instead of Piru? Real westcoast blood lol. O yea he was dissin Game why would he say i know some piruz and they don't respect you? He knows dipset's past he doesn't need second hand info on niggaz he already knows. Can you honestly say you see dudes like Brazy, and the other niggaz i mentioned cut from the same cloth as game?
But Game was a Piru Blood right. No question even if a guy banged for 2 years and he was affiliated in a blood set in LA he still is considered a banger rather than most bloods in NY. Game was a Piru and he still got Pirus that got his back even though him and Fase aint cool no more. DipSet on the other hand got no love from the Westcoast bloodz. Beans is basically dissing only the Dips cuz the whole Rocafella got beef with em. Remeber Beans used to be cool with CamRon, but not anymore. I dont think Game got anythin to do with it ill listen to his lyrics again.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » May 28th, 2007, 7:18 pm

Past wrote:This a dipset diss its been confirmed not a game diss lmao youy niggas was excited for a moment.
who has confirmed it

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » May 28th, 2007, 7:18 pm

Richboy wrote:
Trav wrote:
Richboy wrote:
But Game was a Piru Blood right. No question even if a guy banged for 2 years and he was affiliated in a blood set in LA he still is considered a banger rather than most bloods in NY. Game was a Piru and he still got Pirus that got his back even though him and Fase aint cool no more. DipSet on the other hand got no love from the Westcoast bloodz. Beans is basically dissing only the Dips because the whole Rocafella got beef with em. Remeber Beans used to be cool with CamRon, but not anymore. I dont think Game got anythin to do with it ill listen to his lyrics again.
I understand what you sayin but i heard niggaz separtin Piru and Blood they in the same family but there different. Like Lions and Tigers are in the same family but there different i guess its kind of like that. Once you from a hood you from there 4 life no matter if you beefin with ya whole hood. You might click up with some other niggaz but you still rep ya hood you can't just switch. No doubt he was dissin Dipset but that line bout knowin real piruz and they don't respect you was bout game he knows dipset like that he doesn't need second info on them he knows them. Dipset ain't got from the westcoast? Game gave his stamp of approval on them niggaz ain't he the king? The BountyHunters said they got love for them they just can't come there with that purple shit. Doja even stamped Lil Wayne as certified and he just became a blood. He would get mad love if he checked Wayne for using Cali shit for record sales. Matter of fact him and Wayne got a mixtape comin out called Blood Brothers or something like that. When was in college when he started claimin Blood tell me how he had the time to be in school,rap,and gangbang after he had millions. You don't get millions then try to bang. I wish somebody would check his bitch ass.

Richboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy » May 28th, 2007, 7:24 pm

I understand what you sayin but i heard niggaz separtin Piru and Blood they in the same family but there different. Like Lions and Tigers are in the same family but there different i guess its kind of like that. Once you from a hood you from there 4 life no matter if you beefin with ya whole hood. You might click up with some other niggaz but you still rep ya hood you can't just switch. No doubt he was dissin Dipset but that line bout knowin real piruz and they don't respect you was bout game he knows dipset like that he doesn't need second info on them he knows them. Dipset ain't got from the westcoast? Game gave his stamp of approval on them niggaz ain't he the king? The BountyHunters said they got love for them they just can't come there with that purple shit. Doja even stamped Lil Wayne as certified and he just became a blood. He would get mad love if he checked Wayne for using Cali shit for record sales. Matter of fact him and Wayne got a mixtape comin out called Blood Brothers or something like that. When was in college when he started claimin Blood tell me how he had the time to be in school,rap,and gangbang after he had millions. You don't get millions then try to bang. I wish somebody would check his bitch ass.[/quote]

Yeh i know what u mean by Piru and all that shit and Game just stamped Lil Wayne as blood cuz look it is the rap industry. Most rappers tell there fans they are affiliated in sets so there fans think they on some gangsta shit so they buy there albums. Just like what Game did he put Lil Wayne in that One blood remix and Game didnt put Wayne on the bloodz cuz Wayne is real, its buisness and all this rap shit. Like 2 years ago when Game allowed Dip Set in Cali. And the last line u said is it about Lil Wayne or The Game that went to college and started to claim blood?

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » May 28th, 2007, 7:35 pm

So him doin it for the industry means he's pimpin real niggaz in the street dying and niggaz goin to the box with football numbers for this Piru and Blood shit. If he is doin it because of that he gonna be dealt with for disrespectin the streets like that. And that right there is tellin what kind of dude he is. Never in the past have you seen Cali niggaz stampin Ny niggaz as official B'z and C'z cause it ain't real. But this nigga who tryed to bang for 2 weeks gets shot, blows up off of rap in 4 months, actin like he been bangin all his damn life. He don't respect the streets cause he ain't been in them like that. If he did he wouldn't let anybody just start claimin shit for record sales. He will be dealt with he already getting extorted by Fruitowns,Hunters,Mansfields,maybe G.Magic from Avalon he seems loyal to doja tho,and probably them Ny og'z like Jimmy Henchmen.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » May 28th, 2007, 7:53 pm

Trav wrote:So him doin it for the industry means he's pimpin real niggaz in the street dying and niggaz goin to the box with football numbers for this Piru and Blood shit. If he is doin it because of that he gonna be dealt with for disrespectin the streets like that. And that right there is tellin what kind of dude he is. Never in the past have you seen Cali niggaz stampin Ny niggaz as official B'z and C'z cause it ain't real. But this nigga who tryed to bang for 2 weeks gets shot, blows up off of rap in 4 months, actin like he been bangin all his damn life. He don't respect the streets cause he ain't been in them like that. If he did he wouldn't let anybody just start claimin shit for record sales. He will be dealt with he already getting extorted by Fruitowns,Hunters,Mansfields,maybe G.Magic from Avalon he seems loyal to doja tho,and probably them Ny og'z like Jimmy Henchmen.
I dun know he cuz even tho he banged for 4 years he still went through shit. And he didnt get shot because he banged. He got shot because he got to greedy in a drug deal. And Trav this has nothing to do with this subject but i recreated my username so i can create a profile, if i go back to my normal name can i edit my profiel?

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 28th, 2007, 7:58 pm

im on a big beanie sigel movement fa some reason i was like nigga go cop that new beans....

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » May 28th, 2007, 8:01 pm

I am tired of saying the shit over about Game im not getting into another thread about the nigga its the same shit everytime.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » May 28th, 2007, 8:05 pm

Past wrote:I am tired of saying the shit over about Game im not getting into another thread about the nigga its the same shit everytime.
Thats why i didn't reply to Richboy's last post cause shit startin to go in circles now.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » May 28th, 2007, 8:13 pm

i still think he goin at cyss a little bit for some reason.

better not turn into some Uptown vs Gtown shit

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » May 28th, 2007, 9:22 pm

anybody else notice that he used the hook from the "Change The Game" remix by the roc and dog pound