El Dorado Red Explaining the Ny Blood Situation.

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: the Bottom

El Dorado Red Explaining the Ny Blood Situation.

Unread post by Trav » May 31st, 2007, 6:51 pm

Q Dawg we was just talkin bout this,thats why i put it up.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 31st, 2007, 7:02 pm

yeah i feel you....i cant get into this dude lyrically though hes not bringing nothing new to the rap game

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » May 31st, 2007, 7:07 pm

Qdawg wrote:yeah i feel you....i cant get into this dude lyrically though hes not bringing nothing new to the rap game
Yea dude don't stand out from the rest to me either.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 31st, 2007, 7:10 pm

both of em or which 1???

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » May 31st, 2007, 7:31 pm

Young Deuce wrote:both of em or which 1???
I fuck with Hootie,i was playing Prince of the Bity today. But Eldorado Red don't stand out too much to me.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 31st, 2007, 8:08 pm

hootie my nig but i disagree with his ideas about battlin..its 1 of the only arts of rap that cant be turn into some pop shit....

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » May 31st, 2007, 9:23 pm

Trav wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:both of em or which 1???
I fu-- with Hootie,i was playing Prince of the Bity today. But Eldorado Red don't stand out too much to me.
stop coccc pop and roll is my sh*t

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » June 1st, 2007, 11:40 am

El dorado red and yung hootie both of their lyrics are str8 up fyia off top and that nigga el dorado is the only nigga that can get much love from L.A unlike them otha niggaz from the eastcoast.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » June 1st, 2007, 2:32 pm

Wut I don't undestand is why after 14 years, do niggas wanna question this ny blood shit? This shit been out here since 93', baq when the latin kings were assaulting the black inmates on the island causing them to form UBN (united blood nation). This shit been out in these streets before all this gang glorifying shit started, why niggas got sumthin 2 say or question when jim jones starts wearing a flag? I don't know how it is in upstate new york or the rural parts of new york, but out here in the city (I'm talkin bx, bk, queens etc.) Niggas keep it gully, there's fake blood n crip niggas here, but there's also fake blood n loc niggas out in the west 2, and worldwide... I'm tired of tellin niggas theres bitch niggas n real gangsters everywhere. Rappers on the videos don't represent real niggas dying in these streets. And out of all states new 2 this cali gang shit, ya niggas trynna get at ny?
Have yall been 2 florida? Boston? Conneticut? That shit makes me laugh when I see niggas out there n I aint even a cali nigga...its all gravy tho, I like the old new york, when being a drug kingpin wuz the shit, n niggas had they own personal crews... I rather make big paper than kill niggas 4 a fu*kin flag, that shit is pointless out here, it aint like cali niggas that r born into that shit...I do respect that the homie eldorado red get love out there tho, especially as a harlem blood nigga, that's why u can't say niggas out here aint official kuz niggaz is dyin over this shit 2 out here.....

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » June 1st, 2007, 2:33 pm

The song On Bloodz they made was tight

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » June 3rd, 2007, 9:31 am

BxxMILITIA wrote:Wut I don't undestand is why after 14 years, do niggas wanna question this ny blood shit? This shit been out here since 93', baq when the latin kings were assaulting the black inmates on the island causing them to form UBN (united blood nation). This shit been out in these streets before all this gang glorifying shit started, why niggas got sumthin 2 say or question when jim jones starts wearing a flag? I don't know how it is in upstate new york or the rural parts of new york, but out here in the city (I'm talkin bx, bk, queens etc.) Niggas keep it gully, there's fake blood n crip niggas here, but there's also fake blood n loc niggas out in the west 2, and worldwide... I'm tired of tellin niggas theres bitch niggas n real gangsters everywhere. Rappers on the videos don't represent real niggas dying in these streets. And out of all states new 2 this cali gang shit, ya niggas trynna get at ny?
Have yall been 2 florida? Boston? Conneticut? That shit makes me laugh when I see niggas out there n I aint even a cali nigga...its all gravy tho, I like the old new york, when being a drug kingpin wuz the shit, n niggas had they own personal crews... I rather make big paper than kill niggas 4 a fu*kin flag, that shit is pointless out here, it aint like cali niggas that r born into that shit...I do respect that the homie eldorado red get love out there tho, especially as a harlem blood nigga, that's why u can't say niggas out here aint official kuz niggaz is dyin over this shit 2 out here.....
Thats just the way of lyfe we all gotta f*ckin deal with it,point blank.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » June 3rd, 2007, 12:15 pm

BxxMILITIA wrote:Wut I don't undestand is why after 14 years, do niggas wanna question this ny blood shit? This shit been out here since 93', baq when the latin kings were assaulting the black inmates on the island causing them to form UBN (united blood nation). This shit been out in these streets before all this gang glorifying shit started, why niggas got sumthin 2 say or question when jim jones starts wearing a flag? I don't know how it is in upstate new york or the rural parts of new york, but out here in the city (I'm talkin bx, bk, queens etc.) Niggas keep it gully, there's fake blood n crip niggas here, but there's also fake blood n loc niggas out in the west 2, and worldwide... I'm tired of tellin niggas theres bitch niggas n real gangsters everywhere. Rappers on the videos don't represent real niggas dying in these streets. And out of all states new 2 this cali gang shit, ya niggas trynna get at ny?
Yeh i dunt get why Cali Crips and bloods hate on NY. Its just two different Coasts in America. There all in the same damn country. Bloods and Crips maybe Kings and Folks are the only ones that hate on gangs on different sides of America. I dont get it, gangs like MS13 and 18ths street dont really give a damn that they gang is expanding the more it expands they like it even more. There are fake bloods and crips in NY but there are alot of legit ones that wud be ready to die for there own set.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » June 3rd, 2007, 1:38 pm

Having a set in a different city that follows those hood politics and is an extension of that set is different than having a set use the same name and not have anything to do with the original or add ish to it because of the region they are in.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 3rd, 2007, 3:45 pm

YOU CANT JUST WAKE UP ONE DAY AND SAY YOUR A BLOOD OR CRIP , WITH OUT BEING PUT ON TO EVEN START ANOTHER BRANCH .....HOW CAN YOU WAKE UP AND SAY , IM IN THE MAFIA OR IM A BLACK PANTHER.....THATS A WANNABEEE FANTASY LAND

LIKE THESE MYSPACE BANGERS , INTERNET GANGSTERS ....EMAILING DUDES FROM THE WEST BEGGING TO BE DOWN , SENDING THEM MONEY AND SUPPORTING THEM WHILE THERE IN PRISON ....OUTSIDE BICHES , BEING PIMPED FROM PRISON ...LOL HAHA ALL OVER THE STATES KIDS AND WANNBEES ARE HITTIN MYSPACE ASKING TO BE FRIENDS WITH BLOOD AND CRIPS , WANTING TO BE ON THE SET...WHAT A JOKE .

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » June 3rd, 2007, 4:17 pm

Yeh there are alot of wannabies but the United Blood Nation, many peps will think this Nation is BS and all that but it runs Rikers Island. The bloodz in Rikers are running wild and stomped the Latin Kings and Netas. They are legit muthafuckas and have been around for 14 years and people still got a problem with them reppin blood. So what, like wat Eldorado Red said in the video he joined cuz he was in prison and back then the Ricans were runnin wild on black men. The UBN was created to protect themselves from the Hispanics and theres nothin wrong with them. At least they aint a bunch of wannabie thugs reppin flag colors and thing there gangsta and shyt.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 3rd, 2007, 6:40 pm

man this topic can go on & over all about the same shit over & over again...let ubn & cali niggahs go back & fourth like lil girls while shottas continue to run the ny underworld

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » June 3rd, 2007, 8:29 pm

There might be other places like Florida and Boston with that bloods and crips but they aint nearly as deep as they are in NY and niggaz dyin for that shit so thats why niggas get at NY niggaz the most like wtf yall doin. And NY got their own culture that cali niggaz been lookin up to like yea thats wasup so now when they see bloods in harlem n brooklyn n shit its like wtf that aint cool that aint what yall are about.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » June 4th, 2007, 8:45 am

Richboy17 wrote:Yeh there are alot of wannabies but the United Blood Nation, many peps will think this Nation is BS and all that but it runs Rikers Island. The bloodz in Rikers are running wild and stomped the Latin Kings and Netas. They are legit muthafuckas and have been around for 14 years and people still got a problem with them reppin blood. So what, like wat Eldorado Red said in the video he joined because he was in prison and back then the Ricans were runnin wild on black men. The UBN was created to protect themselves from the Hispanics and theres nothin wrong with them. At least they aint a bunch of wannabie thugs reppin flag colors and thing there gangsta and shyt.
Rich does got a point their them niggaz in riker's started their stuff fo a reason,but not no bullsh!t one tho if you catch my spilf.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » June 4th, 2007, 9:31 am

LIKE THESE MYSPACE BANGERS , INTERNET GANGSTERS ....EMAILING DUDES FROM THE WEST BEGGING TO BE DOWN , SENDING THEM MONEY AND SUPPORTING THEM WHILE THERE IN PRISON ....OUTSIDE BICHES , BEING PIMPED FROM PRISON ...LOL HAHA ALL OVER THE STATES KIDS AND WANNBEES ARE HITTIN MYSPACE ASKING TO BE FRIENDS WITH BLOOD AND CRIPS , WANTING TO BE ON THE SET...WHAT A JOKE .

^^^im not talkin about bitch niggaz such as these, im talkin about niggaz thats really in the streets, niggaz that actually put in work homey...if u sendin money to a nigga from another coast, ur a bitch, i dont care how bad u wanna be part of that set, u bang ur way into that bitch n u get ur name up, i dont kno where the fu*k u got myspace, thats the last thing i was thinkin about. last time i checked, niggas dont join a gang on myspace :roll:

YOU CANT JUST WAKE UP ONE DAY AND SAY YOUR A BLOOD OR CRIP , WITH OUT BEING PUT ON TO EVEN START ANOTHER BRANCH .....HOW CAN YOU WAKE UP AND SAY , IM IN THE MAFIA OR IM A BLACK PANTHER.....

homie, u preach all this pro black shit n u dont even kno how this blood shit started out here. talkin bout myspace n all this other irrelivent shit, that shit started in JAIL, the box, the bing, the trap, the shoe watever u call that shit, it wasnt that niggas out here "just woke up and decided 2 be a gangbanger"... and niggaz did branch that shit off over here fool, like red said, shit hit the prisons out here on the eastcoast (jersey, n philly 2) and just like anywhere else, niggas got out of jail n spread the message...n that was back in 93', thats 14 years ago, most of them cats r already comin out, thats why u see more blood shit now than u did in 2001, more of these cats r comin home n spreadin that shit...jus like the ese's in LA, just how they brought that racist jail mentality 2 the streets, thats wuts happenin out here with this blood shit....act like u kno...

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » June 4th, 2007, 10:17 am

yeah cfcf is bout 25% blood now.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » June 4th, 2007, 12:10 pm

BxxMILITIA wrote:

^^^im not talkin about bitch niggaz such as these, im talkin about niggaz thats really in the streets, niggaz that actually put in work homey...if u sendin money to a nigga from another coast, ur a bitch, i dont care how bad u wanna be part of that set, u bang ur way into that bitch n u get ur name up, i dont kno where the fu*k u got myspace, thats the last thing i was thinkin about. last time i checked, niggas dont join a gang on myspace :roll:

YOU CANT JUST WAKE UP ONE DAY AND SAY YOUR A BLOOD OR CRIP , WITH OUT BEING PUT ON TO EVEN START ANOTHER BRANCH .....HOW CAN YOU WAKE UP AND SAY , IM IN THE MAFIA OR IM A BLACK PANTHER.....

homie, u preach all this pro black shit n u dont even kno how this blood shit started out here. talkin bout myspace n all this other irrelivent shit, that shit started in JAIL, the box, the bing, the trap, the shoe watever u call that shit, it wasnt that niggas out here "just woke up and decided 2 be a gangbanger"... and niggaz did branch that shit off over here fool, like red said, shit hit the prisons out here on the eastcoast (jersey, n philly 2) and just like anywhere else, niggas got out of jail n spread the message...n that was back in 93', thats 14 years ago, most of them cats r already comin out, thats why u see more blood shit now than u did in 2001, more of these cats r comin home n spreadin that shit...jus like the ese's in LA, just how they brought that racist jail mentality 2 the streets, thats wuts happenin out here with this blood shit....act like u kno...
Yeh thats true but they be alot of wannabies too, in every school in NY u go to wheter rural, suburban, or urban there is either a blood or crip in that school. Even the whitest school with filty rich spoiled kids one of em is a blood or crip whether they fake or real.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » June 4th, 2007, 5:12 pm

fact is these NY kids really on the westcoast nuts, they were all hating back in the day on the west lifestyles n shit, now they on the nuts of this shit.

p.s O.G. mack = fake

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » June 4th, 2007, 5:19 pm

pistolslanga wrote:fact is these NY kids really on the westcoast nuts, they were all hating back in the day on the west lifestyles n shit, now they on the nuts of this shit.

p.s O.G. mack = fake
Yea T.Rodgers put that nigga on blast.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » June 4th, 2007, 5:49 pm

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » June 4th, 2007, 6:34 pm

^^Whats the point your gettin across :?:

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » June 4th, 2007, 7:44 pm

LcBwC wrote:^^Whats the point your gettin across :?:
dudes on the east is still doin exactly what they did before they was blooded on turned crip.
look at the dude with the pitbulls in the video.
he was prolly sellin dogs before he turned blood.
its just now when somebody ask him where he from insead of just sayin ##street brownsville he now say ##street brownsville with a gang tag at the end.
yeah there be dudes that really be bout they squad but 19/20 if a dude had to pick between they block they was reppin before they turned and the gang.
its gonna be the block most of the time.
basically what im trin to say is dudes on the east is still on they eastcoast grind its just now they look different cuz they picked a color.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » June 4th, 2007, 8:26 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
dudes on the east is still doin exactly what they did before they was blooded on turned crip.
its just now when somebody ask him where he from insead of just sayin ##street brownsville he now say ##street brownsville with a gang tag at the end.
yeah there be dudes that really be bout they squad but 19/20 if a dude had to pick between they block they was reppin before they turned and the gang.
basically what im trin to say is dudes on the east is still on they eastcoast grind its just now they look different because they picked a color.
but its hilarious how they was hatin on this west shit back in the day, now they dyin for this...

why is it that these 5 star 6 star crip/blood gangs try to justify their existence, even when real cali crips/bloods laugh at these fools

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » June 4th, 2007, 8:46 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
basically what im trin to say is dudes on the east is still on they eastcoast grind its just now they look different because they picked a color.
but its hilarious how they was hatin on this west shit back in the day, now they dyin for this...

why is it that these 5 star 6 star crip/blood gangs try to justify their existence, even when real cali crips/bloods laugh at these fools
im not a banger so dont take my word as truth.
but i think most of the dudes in they gang are dudes that they was ridin with before they was bangin so they was gonna ride with them anyway.
its just now they squad got a label so its not just "Kareem and his boys" anymore its "them slob ni##as from 123street"
like i said before its still a East Coast thing shit just look different cuz of color

thats how it is in philly i just used those videos cuz if you go to youtube and type in east coast blood or crip its gonna be a new yorker.
but im guessing thats how it is all over the east.

Ill say this again
IM NOT A BANGER SO I MAY BE WRONG

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » June 4th, 2007, 10:22 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:

but i think most of the dudes in they gang are dudes that they was ridin with before they was bangin so they was gonna ride with them anyway.
its just now they squad got a label so its not just "Kareem and his boys" anymore its "them slob ni##as from 123street"
like i said before its still a East Coast thing shit just look different because of color

thats how it is in philly i just used those videos because if you go to youtube and type in east coast blood or crip its gonna be a new yorker.

Ill say this again
Its no longer an eastcost thing when they bring in something i.e banging thats so westcoast. Something niccas from up top hated on Cali niccas for. Now they are doing it and seeking the approval of the westcoast. and the star madness still has me confused.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » June 5th, 2007, 4:21 am

LcBwC wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:

like i said before its still a East Coast thing shit just look different because of color

thats how it is in philly i just used those videos because if you go to youtube and type in east coast blood or crip its gonna be a new yorker.

Ill say this again
Its no longer an eastcost thing when they bring in something i.e banging thats so westcoast. Something niccas from up top hated on Cali niccas for. Now they are doing it and seeking the approval of the westcoast. and the star madness still has me confused.
yeah i still be like "the fuck is yall doin" sometimes.
thing that confuse me is the dudes that got put on in like the last four years is goofy to me.
some dudes i knew was doin just fine without bein a banger.
they had they little hustle, a squad that would ride with them ,street cred for the shit they did and all that but now they wanna flip they squad into a gang.
thats stupid to me.
dont get me wrong tho them dudes that join for reasons like el darado red i could understand cuz i dont wanna get shanked either.
but dudes out of jail in they own hood thats just chillin that prolly only know 1 blood or crip joining is stupid.
that shit off axis

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » June 5th, 2007, 8:40 am

i think its the fact that the NY hatin on the west so bad back in the day now they have branches of that they not lettin them live it down...

Redrag52
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Redrag52 » June 5th, 2007, 12:00 pm

Richboy17 wrote:Yeh there are alot of wannabies but the United Blood Nation, many peps will think this Nation is BS and all that but it runs Rikers Island. The bloodz in Rikers are running wild and stomped the Latin Kings and Netas. They are legit muthafuckas and have been around for 14 years and people still got a problem with them reppin blood. So what, like wat Eldorado Red said in the video he joined because he was in prison and back then the Ricans were runnin wild on black men. The UBN was created to protect themselves from the Hispanics and theres nothin wrong with them. At least they aint a bunch of wannabie thugs reppin flag colors and thing there gangsta and shyt.
real talk richboy17