Black / Mexican conflict in Los Angeles a major problem???

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Black / Mexican conflict in Los Angeles a major problem???

Unread post by alexalonso » May 25th, 2007, 1:28 am

Is the Black v. Mexican conflict in Los Angeles the major crime problem facing Los Angeles?

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » May 25th, 2007, 7:41 pm

i dont know of any racial conflict between cambodians and blacks in long beach.. didnt you mean hispanics?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » May 26th, 2007, 1:30 am

padevat thmei wrote:i dont know of any racial conflict between cambodians and blacks in long beach.. didnt you mean hispanics?
Perhaps it has died down in 2007, but there was certainly conflict between the Blacks and Cambodians some years back.

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » May 27th, 2007, 5:11 pm

there was a small conflict several years back but nothing major.. i just know of several fightings at school and an incident at the bowling alley.. for the most part, cambodians and blacks are cool in long beach..

JelisLust
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by JelisLust » May 28th, 2007, 1:10 pm

Well, since OLB claim bloods, I can guess that they do get into it with the black gangs there, but it probably isn't as near as bad as it is with the Longos.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » June 1st, 2007, 12:16 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHo0gJ6D ... ed&search=

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHY THESE MEXICANS WALK OUT OF THE BLACK ASSEMBLY IN 90?

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Black / Mexican conflict in Los Angeles a major problem?

Unread post by TheReal » June 6th, 2007, 8:03 am

alexalonso wrote:Is the Black v. Mexican conflict in Los Angeles the major crime problem facing Los Angeles?

Yes it is, and black folks in L.A better wake up and realize that the "myth" of the brown minority brother and sister, being black folks latent brothers and sisters in the struggle,in the form of a chicano or any mestizo, is a wet dream. If black folks don't soon realize this in L.A., unite and come together for their own survival-then it will be blacks walking around with their heads up their asses, looking all foolish and naive, asking: "What happened???"

As a matter of fact, this thing isn't even about mexicans becoming aware of the issue, because the average rank and file are quite familiar with how their people think and operate. It is the black population, especially in SoCal, and throughout parts of the southwest, who's slow on the uptake!

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » June 7th, 2007, 11:23 am

Here's something for you The Real. At least you recognize the intention behind this stuff. I mean, it's not like they are trying to hide it in any event. The misinformation these La Raza political groups are disseminating is completely false. It's carefully made up and crafted to accomplish La Raza political objectives. It's not historical.

Let's look at an example, the La Raza political speakers here assert a 40,000 year history in North America by impressing a made up history over the North American Indians whom, in reality, they warred with into antiquity. The Indians kept out the indigenous populations in the land today call Mexico. They didn't conquer them until they themselves were first conquered by the Spanish. Then through the use of these new Spanish superior weapons and tactics, the Spanish-Mexican invasion was able to finally get the upper hand which in California alone resulted in the deaths of 70% of the Indian population which modern historians estimate at around one million people. This fake peace that supposidely existed between the North American Indians and the peoples inhabiting what we call Mexico is all made up. It never existed.

If whacking all the Indians means it's your country then sure, Mexico took the SouthWest by force from the Indians for awhile, until the Americans took it from them the same way they took it from the Indians: brute force. Finally, there were few Mexicans in North America at that time due to the custom of granting huge tracts of land to a few land owners (who were mostly absent from their estates); a moorish carryover from when the Moors ruled Spain. Those huge tracts of land were worked by the Indians that were enslaved by the Mexicans. That's right enslaved. Mexicans didn't appear in any great numbers until after 1910 when they poured over the border fleeing the Mexican Revolutionary War. Most were sent back during the Great Depression to protect jobs for Americans. The current waves of Mexicans in this country are post Great Depression era new arrivals whose ancestors never had any claim to this land. It's all in your local public library. Look it up.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pt7oa3WuBnA

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » June 7th, 2007, 11:46 am

Old Shatterhand wrote:Here's something for you The Real. At least you recognize the intention behind this stuff. I mean, it's not like they are trying to hide it in any event. The misinformation these La Raza political groups are disseminating is completely false. It's carefully made up and crafted to accomplish La Raza political objectives. It's not historical.

Let's look at an example, the La Raza political speakers here assert a 40,000 year history in North America by impressing a made up history over the North American Indians whom, in reality, they warred with into antiquity. The Indians kept out the indigenous populations in the land today call Mexico. They didn't conquer them until they themselves were first conquered by the Spanish. Then through the use of these new Spanish superior weapons and tactics, the Spanish-Mexican invasion was able to finally get the upper hand which in California alone resulted in the deaths of 70% of the Indian population which modern historians estimate at around one million people. This fake peace that supposidely existed between the North American Indians and the peoples inhabiting what we call Mexico is all made up. It never existed.

If whacking all the Indians means it's your country then sure, Mexico took the SouthWest by force from the Indians for awhile, until the Americans took it from them the same way they took it from the Indians: brute force. Finally, there were few Mexicans in North America at that time due to the custom of granting huge tracts of land to a few land owners (who were mostly absent from their estates); a moorish carryover from when the Moors ruled Spain. Those huge tracts of land were worked by the Indians that were enslaved by the Mexicans. That's right enslaved. Mexicans didn't appear in any great numbers until after 1910 when they poured over the border fleeing the Mexican Revolutionary War. Most were sent back during the Great Depression to protect jobs for Americans. The current waves of Mexicans in this country are post Great Depression era new arrivals whose ancestors never had any claim to this land. It's all in your local public library. Look it up.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pt7oa3WuBnA
This is what I told this one cat in a pm, who was bragging about how his ancestors had been here for centuries, even though he leaped across the border within the last two years. I had to remind him that my people been on this land mass for the last 400 years.

But that's besides the point...

Here's the truth:

"In 1840, when there were four million blacks in America, there was no record of any significant number of Hispanics. By 1862, the annexation of Texas, California, and other territories in the southwest increased the Hispanic population to approximately 4,000 as compared to five million black slaves and freedmen. By the turn of the century, Hispanic immigration combined with high birthrates had increased the Hispanic population by approximately 2,500 percent; the black birth rate increased by nearly 100 percent.

The 1990 Census data reported a population of 100,000 Hispanics and nine million blacks..."

Dr. Claude Anderson

So what's my point? Well, my point is backing up your information, concerning the mexican/hispanic historical presence in North America, and how La Raza and other rank and file mexicans (not all of them) will use as a justification for hating black folks (or anyone else for that matter), the supposed fact that we are on their landmass. Notwithstanding, they believe that we, as well as everyone else, really don't belong here, especially and primarily-IN THE SOUTHWESTERN STATES!

Of course this is all BS revisionist history, spewed by the folks in question, which you just exposed as being fallacious...

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » June 7th, 2007, 1:27 pm

http://www.census.gov/population/docume ... /tab01.xls

The Spanish-Mexican invasion didn't get underway until 1610 when they invaded what is now New Mexico wresting it from the local Indians. Even after adding the large number of Mexicans that got to stay after the Mexican Revolution plus the huge first wave that came here after recovery from the Great Depression began with The New Deal in 1932 (though it wasn't really over until the early 1940s) we see from the census data that there were less than 2 million Mexicans in the entire country which numbered almost 132 million people in 1940.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » June 7th, 2007, 1:45 pm

Old Shatterhand wrote:http://www.census.gov/population/docume ... /tab01.xls

The Spanish-Mexican invasion didn't get underway until 1610 when they invaded what is now New Mexico wresting it from the local Indians. Even after adding the large number of Mexicans that got to stay after the Mexican Revolution plus the huge first wave that came here after recovery from the Great Depression began with The New Deal in 1932 (though it wasn't really over until the early 1940s) we see from the census data that there were less than 2 million Mexicans in the entire country which numbered almost 132 million people in 1940.
Interesting, but of course they will try to link themselves on with the Northern Native American, which some of them will view as Anglicized amerindians, or Anglicized indigenous folks (trust me, I've read their literature), in order bolster their numbers during that timeframe, and their claims on this land...

Oh well, I can't hate on folks wanting to come over for opportunities, but the lies, and their hatred of black folks, I can't stomach. I mean, the way some (not all) mexicans act towards black folks, and the way they manifest their hatred for black folks, they will make black folks join white groups like the Minuteman, and would you blame them??

Hell, you have black folks in L.A., right now, defending illegal immigration, and mexicans in general, while at the same time you have these sur hit squads out there killing everything that's black and in sight, whether it be men, women, or children-which is something that black gangs never did (target the whole mexican population for extinction) when they had the numbers.

And mexican reporters like that woman in the piece-SHE'S NOT FOOLING ANYONE! She is going to try and make that blood feel guilty about his views being aligned with the Minutemen, whereas her own mexican brothers, once they land in the penal system, as well as on the streets, have alliances with neo-nazis, who go against black folks-SO YOU TELL ME WHO'S WORST????!!!

The hypocrisy!

It's like we're condemned if we go to the Minutemen, and even though that may be true, I damn sure know that we'd be damn fools if we ally with mexicans!

You go figure...

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » June 7th, 2007, 2:21 pm

The Mexicans are not and were not North American Indians. They were invaders just like us Whites were. They do a disservice to the real North American Indian by seeking to map a false cultural history over them (thereby supplanting true North American Indian culture, identity, and history) in their racist grab for political power.

Mexico cannot claim that Spain’s jurisdiction over their territory as a colonial power is invalid and, at the same time, assert that they have a valid claim to the territory they wrested from the Indians. It is pure hypocrisy. So instead, they made up a false history that they were all one people once upon a time. Lol.. as if Precolumbian cultures were homogenous.

Discussions I have with family in both the straight Latino community and also some in gangs in the Latino community (a few relatives married Latinos) always leads to the same conclusion: La Raza first with prejudice against blacks shown on some level (even if it's just "humor"). I suppose I still find it strange that so many of La Raza who were themselves once oppressed in this country after they lost the war have a complete disconnect when it comes to their view of other races. Be glad that most whites in the USA today do not act exhibit this level of racism anymore The Real. Sure some do but most have changed with the times. In my opinion, the most prejudiced race today in America does seem to be the Mexicans.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » June 8th, 2007, 5:44 am

Old Shatterhand wrote:In my opinion, the most prejudiced race today in America does seem to be the Mexicans.
You may be right on this one...

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » June 8th, 2007, 6:28 am

Old Shatterhand wrote: In my opinion, the most prejudiced race today in America does seem to be the Mexicans.

You can't be serious???

Are you caucasion?

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » June 8th, 2007, 8:50 am

Old Shatterhand wrote:The Mexicans are not and were not North American Indians. They were invaders just like us Whites were. They do a disservice to the real North American Indian by seeking to map a false cultural history over them (thereby supplanting true North American Indian culture, identity, and history) in their racist grab for political power.

Mexico cannot claim that Spain’s jurisdiction over their territory as a colonial power is invalid and, at the same time, assert that they have a valid claim to the territory they wrested from the Indians. It is pure hypocrisy. So instead, they made up a false history that they were all one people once upon a time. Lol.. as if Precolumbian cultures were homogenous.

Discussions I have with family in both the straight Latino community and also some in gangs in the Latino community (a few relatives married Latinos) always leads to the same conclusion: La Raza first with prejudice against blacks shown on some level (even if it's just "humor"). I suppose I still find it strange that so many of La Raza who were themselves once oppressed in this country after they lost the war have a complete disconnect when it comes to their view of other races. Be glad that most whites in the USA today do not act exhibit this level of racism anymore The Real. Sure some do but most have changed with the times. In my op
inion, the most prejudiced race today in America does seem to be the Mexicans.
Are you saying that Mexican Americans don't have Native American blood? :shock: That is some BS.

You have just as many prejudiced people in your race as anybody else. People are extremely prejudiced in Europe and just about any country outside of the USA.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » June 8th, 2007, 8:06 pm

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:Are you saying that Mexican Americans don't have Native American blood? :shock: That is some BS.

You have just as many prejudiced people in your race as anybody else. People are extremely prejudiced in Europe and just about any country outside of the USA.
I agree. Let's ask Old Shatterhand what Mexicans and Latinos in Central-South American are if not of Native Blood? If you're speaking about a specific land in the US, then yeah those are different tribal Indians from within the Americas. (the border in something the US put down) How do you come up with Mexicans being the most Racist? Racist comes from some without every Ethnicity, I don't know what's so hard about that to understand. so your comment on Mexicans being the most Racist isn't prejudice?

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » June 9th, 2007, 12:30 am

I never said racism was confined to a particular ethnicity. That's ridiculous. Racism is a human problem that springs within particular individuals of all races to the extent that it does. To the extent it is tolerated or codified in a subculture/culture, then in same it is magnified.

As for shared blood, if you want to get technical we all have common dna because we all come from the same original small population of modern humans (e.g. homo sapien sapiens). That is if you believe modern genetists such as Francis Collins the Director of the Human Genome Project. The differences we see today are merely the result of incremental small changes over time within species (e.g. microevolution [not to be confused with macroevolution]).

I simply gave my opinion based on my observations living in the USA. So don't put words in my mouth. I don't believe that any race is inherently better than any other and have very good arguments for those who think differently. As for Europe, I've never been there so cannot speak on it. For all I know you're right about Europe.

But what I can speak on is how Mexican mestizos and Mexican Indians are not North American Indians. The native tribes that wandered and settled in the southwest were not Mexican Indians. Aztecs and Toltec cultures, language, and beliefs are quite different from the southwestern USA Indian tribes - (i.e. Pueblo tribes, Apache, Commanche, Shoshone and many others active and extinct) and they never got along. In fact, they warred into antiquity to the point where the Aztecs never got much more than foothold in what we call the USA today. To say that modern day Mexican mestizos and North American Indians are one and the same is like saying Italians and Russians are one in the same (and therefore Italy has a right to Russian land). For example, the southwest's Apache language is not Mexican (Aztec). The Apache language is part of the Athabaskan (Na-Dene) Language Family which is spoken from California to Alaska and is not spoken in Mexico.

The Spanish are from Spain, the Indians are from North America, and the Mexicans are from Mexico. The original indigenous peoples inhabiting the Americas arrived in staggered migrations to various locations (according to modern thought which has expanded the Bering Land Bridge theory to accomodate modern data). People moved all over the world in prehistoric times, then they formed countries and subjegated people. Natives south of the Rio Grande, except by treaty for tribes spanning the border, have no rights here. If I abandoned the USA, my grandchildren would have no rights here.

Why won't you find a Mexican on an American Indian tribal roll? Because the American native Indians have nothing to do with Mexico's mezitos or Mexican Indians. The Native Americans, Indians, Norte Indios, will not allow it. They have different languages, different cultures, totally different histories, and historical enmity. La Raza political groups are trying to claim a bond that has never been in order to establish a historical claim to lands that were never theirs.

Mexican political groups show their true colors when they exhibit such great concern for North American Indians, their historical enemies, because it aligns with their political objectives while continuing to institutionally oppress in a severe manner their own Mexican Indians. Pure hypocrisy.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » June 9th, 2007, 1:45 am

Old Shatterhand wrote:I never said racism was confined to a particular ethnicity. That's ridiculous. Racism is a human problem that springs within particular individuals of all races to the extent that it does. To the extent it is tolerated or codified in a subculture/culture, then in same it is magnified.

As for shared blood, if you want to get technical we all have common dna because we all come from the same original small population of modern humans (e.g. homo sapien sapiens). That is if you believe modern genetists such as Francis Collins the Director of the Human Genome Project. The differences we see today are merely the result of incremental small changes over time within species (e.g. microevolution [not to be confused with macroevolution]).

I simply gave my opinion based on my observations living in the USA. So don't put words in my mouth. I don't believe that any race is inherently better than any other and have very good arguments for those who think differently. As for Europe, I've never been there so cannot speak on it. For all I know you're right about Europe.

But what I can speak on is how Mexican mestizos and Mexican Indians are not North American Indians. The native tribes that wandered and settled in the southwest were not Mexican Indians. Aztecs and Toltec cultures, language, and beliefs are quite different from the southwestern USA Indian tribes - (i.e. Pueblo tribes, Apache, Commanche, Shoshone and many others active and extinct) and they never got along. In fact, they warred into antiquity to the point where the Aztecs never got much more than foothold in what we call the USA today. To say that modern day Mexican mestizos and North American Indians are one and the same is like saying Italians and Russians are one in the same (and therefore Italy has a right to Russian land). For example, the southwest's Apache language is not Mexican (Aztec). The Apache language is part of the Athabaskan (Na-Dene) Language Family which is spoken from California to Alaska and is not spoken in Mexico.

The Spanish are from Spain, the Indians are from North America, and the Mexicans are from Mexico. The original indigenous peoples inhabiting the Americas arrived in staggered migrations to various locations (according to modern thought which has expanded the Bering Land Bridge theory to accomodate modern data). People moved all over the world in prehistoric times, then they formed countries and subjegated people. Natives south of the Rio Grande, except by treaty for tribes spanning the border, have no rights here. If I abandoned the USA, my grandchildren would have no rights here.

Why won't you find a Mexican on an American Indian tribal roll? Because the American native Indians have nothing to do with Mexico's mezitos or Mexican Indians. The Native Americans, Indians, Norte Indios, will not allow it. They have different languages, different cultures, totally different histories, and historical enmity. La Raza political groups are trying to claim a bond that has never been in order to establish a historical claim to lands that were never theirs.

Mexican political groups show their true colors when they exhibit such great concern for North American Indians, their historical enemies, because it aligns with their political objectives while continuing to institutionally oppress in a severe manner their own Mexican Indians. Pure hypocrisy.
The most important thing to understand is that European social systems DO NOT APPLY here.

Furthermore:
Natives Americans are genetically all the same race.

The borders that exist today, were drawn after the arrival of Europeans.

Native Americans did not believe in land ownership. That's the reason land had been "sold" to the Europeans for peanuts.

Native tribes were nomadic and independent (free). They fluorished and roamed throughout the Americas.

It wasn't uncommon for Natives to mix bloodlines.

So, there you have it. We've been here for THOUSANDS of years....

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » June 9th, 2007, 1:45 am

[quote="Old Shatterhand"]I never said racism was confined to a particular ethnicity. That's ridiculous. Racism is a human problem that springs within particular individuals of all races to the extent that it does. To the extent it is tolerated or codified in a subculture/culture, then in same it is magnified.

*I wasn't implying you're confining Racism to a particular Ethnicity. Okay, okay you're entitled to your opinion about Mexicans weither it's right or wrong.

*Who saying Aztecs/Mexican Indians and US tribal Indians are exactly the same? US tribal and Mexican Indians etc... differ even from within there own region. nevertheless they all Native to the Americas from Alaska to the Southern tip of Brazil.

*I'd have to look more into that claim by La Raza. nevertheless, I don't agree with the SW being return to Mexico, it has no jurisdiction over the SW and yes, Mexican Indians aren't from the US part of the Americas.

*"Pure hypocrisy"? Is there no greater hypocrisy going today the Bush Administration/US Government the supposedly World Leader?

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » June 9th, 2007, 10:58 am

I just made an analogy. Wasn't meant to be an exact analogy either but to get you thinking about the logic of applying the mentality of La Raza political groups to other locations. Europeans have fought many wars using the same kind of logic over the centuries. So have Africans. As for European social systems, they influenced (in fact gave birth to) the one you currently live under which is institutional now in this country and many others. So yeah.. I think it applies here.

The power grab is based on the idea that 40,000 years ago indigenous peoples in the Americas shared a common ancestory. The truth is we all do as I've already stated. But La Raza political groups are racistly selective about the ancestry they choose to recognize. But that doesn't work either because they're mestizo friend. Despite a real lack of understanding regarding the principles of ownership and its relation to ethnicity; even if they were correct they wouldn't qualify here in North America. The North American Indians would. The very ones indigenous peoples in what we now call Mexico warred with into antiquity and the very ones mestizo attacked, killed, and enslaved as they (using La Raza's own word choice) "stole" their land from them. It seems to an observer that they are just mad because whitey came along and took it from them afterwards because they couldn't hold it.

And listen, since our ancestors +->200,000 years ago were also the same, how about I come over tonight for dinner. What are we having? You can tell me over dinner how sorry you are that your ancient Northern Siberian ancestors pillaged and raped the areas my people descended from once upon a time. How about some reparations for that? It happened a lot less than 40,000 years ago.

Pre-Columbian peoples were NOT homogenous and borders have been drawn and redrawn a myraid of times by warring peoples in the Americas long before the arrival of Europeans just like they were drawn and redrawn after the arrival of Europeans and have been all over the world as well. Mexico sought to redraw them when they invaded North America and killed off and enslaved the Indians, for example. And it isn't uncommon for bloodlines to mix today either mestizo.

I don't think you're reading my posts because I'm having to repeat myself often.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » June 9th, 2007, 3:47 pm

In my experience, Cambodians are cool with those who take the time to get to know them and build real relationships with them. Long beach: White gangs in the 50's were there first. But Hispanics clubs and gangs were there second. The Mexican Revolutionary War descendents migrated outward from East LA in the 50's eventually forming clubs first and then streetgangs in Long Beach that began with the Longos. By the time Cambodians arrived in Long Beach in the mid 80's, Black gangs were there too. Basically the Cambodians just found themselves surrounded. The newly arrived Khmer youth were picked on so they formed and fought back adopting the traits of their assailants. Unfortunately, it became a way of life for some. Sad story. Those Khmer were America's allies long ago and came here seeking a better life.
padevat thmei wrote:there was a small conflict several years back but nothing major.. i just know of several fightings at school and an incident at the bowling alley.. for the most part, cambodians and blacks are cool in long beach..

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 21st, 2007, 3:58 pm

POST FROM STATE RAISED 2000" invincibable, from what i've seen in there a white crip or blood is looked down very much so by ALMOST all whites, the raza looks down on a chicano crip much worse. i've seen shit jump off in the yard AND in the cell block where the white crips got rushed and beat down by the other woods. i've seen that on more than one occasion. i've also seen the raza deal with their issue and it wasnt too pretty. i guess it would be a hard choice for a white crip or blood to go with his hood or go against his own race. i've also seen some hispanic's who be claiming crip or blood on the streets but when they get to the pen they try to play it off like they straight surenos and when they got their covers pulled they were dealt with and went to Protective Custody with alot of holes in them. its a different life in there, there are definately lines you dont cross.
in there its a small society and more often than not you gonna run into someone you did out here on the streets. and you can LOSE YOUR LIFE so damm easy. if you fu-- somebody out here and you see him in one of the 30-something pens in cali then you better be man enough to handle your biz, theres 4 ways you can go about it.
1) get em up with your rival
2) dont do shit and become a hoe and take your ass whuppin
3) if you labeled a weak ass hoe then start droppin your drawls and sellin that ass to pay off your enemie so they dont put holes in your ass
4) take your ass to PROTECTIVE CUSTODY!
if that ever happens then your career as a gangsta is over cause that jacket will follow you for the rest of your days.
some of these lil youngsters who be coming up in here DONT HAVE A CLUE OF WHATS IN STORE FOR THEM ONCE THEY GET TO A HARDCORE PEN... some of them may laugh at this post but thats cool too cause i'm telling the real.let them just keep ridin and work there way up there and then they can enjoy the madness in there too.
anyways...peace... WHO GREW UP AROUND BANGIN ..

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 21st, 2007, 4:12 pm

Again, what? Huh? Again Im a Joe Average Wood. Whites riding with blacks get dealt with. In cali, when you get outta the county, whites and southern mexicans for the most part have a working relationship. But that blows up too. The reason Chicanos are so strong is numbers. And ruthlessness when it gets down to it. Whites are the minority not only in the joint but in the state. As matter of fact, whites are the minority in the whole world and have always been. But most people still cannot confess the truth. AGain here is reality 101 at least here in California.
1. If you are white and some black set is letting you ride with them, your probebly buying all the 40's and rollin in your car.
2. You will almost for sure be the one who takes the fall for anything dirty.
3. Basically, your the punk.
I dont mean to disrespect forum rules. But I have lived in the urban jungle all my life here in Culver City, and I have seen it first hand.
White boys need to keep to their own and respect their own first, just as blacks and browns and asians do. Get caught playing black gangster in any institution here and your a dead man. No chance of ever shaking that jacket.

Tatta
Middle Weight

Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 3:20 pm Post subject: Re: WHITE CRIPS AND BLOODS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree 100% with AcmeWhiteBread. I have seen a few white dudes hang with black gangs and they fit the bill Acme described to a tee.
The reality is indeed that you can be white and run with another race on these streets but behind those walls is a whole different game. No race car is going to stick their neck out for someone not of their own time and time again simply because that person wants to be down...dead weight gets pushed out the car real quick like and if you don't match then you are the first to go.
I have been in the pen and seen first hand white-boys claimin crip or blood be sacraficed on the yard. I have seen the shit in the street too.
I know that there are some white boys with heart running around in LA but they wont be there for long...expendable in the eyes of black gangs. I don't know the point of view from any other side.
I am not naiive nor ignorant and I know that for every hardcore black dude there is an equally hard whiteboy or mexican...that is a given. However, there is a time and a place for integration...gang bangin aint one of them.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight

Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 6:33 pm Post subject: Re: WHITE CRIPS AND BLOODS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i agree with both what AcmeWhiteBread and tatta say. just cause these white boys THINK there homies and in the car DOES NOT make them that. i have also seen what tatta has seen happen to them. when they running with them there being told "homie" this and "homie" that and they get pumped up thinkin they one of the fellas UNTIL a situation comes up and a decision has to be made concerning them. ha ha, guess who gets left holdin the bag...and you right acme about most of the time its the white boy being played for his car, alcohol/drugs, or whatever. most of them whiteboys tryin to fit in feel they have to "buy" in or feel that they have to offer something just to be accepted. its a damm shame but thats the way it is and has always been as far as i can remember. although there may be exceptions, there are VERY FEW
exceptions to the rule...

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 21st, 2007, 4:25 pm

look here 909, if you havent already learned then you WILL learn that there are killas in ALL RACES. there be white boy killers too. just cause they white DONT mean they cowards. alot of it has to do with the inviornment they grew up in, what was drummed into their head by the peeps/homies they chill with and what certain situation comes up. some, BUT NOT ALL, white boys who be kicking it with chicans or blacks feel a little more pressure to "fit in" and they take it one step further to prove themselves AND WILL PEEL YOUR CAP to show they one of the fellas.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 21st, 2007, 4:39 pm

NIGGAZ IM CLAIMIN MY OWN RACE BLACK GANGS ........CRIPS AND BLOODS , BLACK P STONES , WHATEVER ...FUCH YOU BLACK GANG GROUPIES I AINT PROTECTIN YAW.

D1ZLOK

Unread post by D1ZLOK » June 28th, 2007, 1:49 am

what kind of instigating-ass thread is this...

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » June 28th, 2007, 7:46 am

Black folks better form community militias, to protect themselves from those within their communities, as well as from devil surenos who seek to exterminate them, just because they are black!

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 28th, 2007, 12:07 pm

YO REAL , THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT SHOULD BE DONE........

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » June 28th, 2007, 1:37 pm

Old Shatterhand wrote:I just made an analogy. Wasn't meant to be an exact analogy either but to get you thinking about the logic of applying the mentality of La Raza political groups to other locations. Europeans have fought many wars using the same kind of logic over the centuries. So have Africans. As for European social systems, they influenced (in fact gave birth to) the one you currently live under which is institutional now in this country and many others. So yeah.. I think it applies here.

The power grab is based on the idea that 40,000 years ago indigenous peoples in the Americas shared a common ancestory. The truth is we all do as I've already stated. But La Raza political groups are racistly selective about the ancestry they choose to recognize. But that doesn't work either because they're mestizo friend. Despite a real lack of understanding regarding the principles of ownership and its relation to ethnicity; even if they were correct they wouldn't qualify here in North America. The North American Indians would. The very ones indigenous peoples in what we now call Mexico warred with into antiquity and the very ones mestizo attacked, killed, and enslaved as they (using La Raza's own word choice) "stole" their land from them. It seems to an observer that they are just mad because whitey came along and took it from them afterwards because they couldn't hold it.

And listen, since our ancestors +->200,000 years ago were also the same, how about I come over tonight for dinner. What are we having? You can tell me over dinner how sorry you are that your ancient Northern Siberian ancestors pillaged and raped the areas my people descended from once upon a time. How about some reparations for that? It happened a lot less than 40,000 years ago.

Pre-Columbian peoples were NOT homogenous and borders have been drawn and redrawn a myraid of times by warring peoples in the Americas long before the arrival of Europeans just like they were drawn and redrawn after the arrival of Europeans and have been all over the world as well. Mexico sought to redraw them when they invaded North America and killed off and enslaved the Indians, for example. And it isn't uncommon for bloodlines to mix today either mestizo.

I don't think you're reading my posts because I'm having to repeat myself often.
I just want to get the basics of what you're saying before I make any sort of comments. You're basically saying that Native American Indians and Mexican Indians are of the same bloodline at some point ( no arguement there) but that their culture and make up is much different then that of the Native American Indians that they aren't really the "same" people so much removed that they actually warred against each other?

D1ZLOK

Unread post by D1ZLOK » June 28th, 2007, 4:43 pm

two faced f4gs.. these racists dont be talking that shit when they face to face..they peace-treaty... all u foos go out into the real world instead of staying in ur house to be cyber-banging..levas :lol: :lol:

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » June 29th, 2007, 8:09 am

NICKELS wrote:YO REAL , THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT SHOULD BE DONE........

I hear ya.'

TERMYTE12

Unread post by TERMYTE12 » August 1st, 2007, 12:39 am

BLACK FOLKS JUST CRYING LIKE ALWAYS...MEXICANS ARE RACIEST...MEXICANS KILL...STFU...YOU BLACKS ARE JUST AS RACIEST...YELL SMELL AND TELL...THATS ALL YOU SUCKAS DO