STREET CODES OF CONDUCT!!!

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

STREET CODES OF CONDUCT!!!

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 9th, 2007, 12:37 pm

ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

YOU'RE IN THE HOOD, YOU'RE IN YOUR UPPER TEENS, EARLY 20'S
YOU SPOT A COUPLE OF PEEWEES FROM YOUR NEXT DOOR RIVAL
STROLLING DOWN STREET IN YOUR HOMEGROUNDS . . . YOU JUST
LOST A GOOD HOMIE TO THAT VARRIO . . . WHAT DO YOU DO??

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » June 9th, 2007, 12:39 pm

Shit peewees? Let the lil homie handle. If not just punk and pocket check. Just scare his ass bassiclly but not lay a hand on him. They just peewees...

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » June 9th, 2007, 1:21 pm

Have some Royal Rangers go up and invite them to VO.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 9th, 2007, 1:27 pm

Old Shatterhand wrote:Have some Royal Rangers go up and invite them to VO.
CALL ME STUPID, BUT, "YOU LOST ME" . . .

. . .

Ey, N'Cortez . . . nah, lil homie can't handle the matter cause you're there by your lonesome . . .

so what's your move, how you gonna play it . . . how you gonna handle??

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » June 9th, 2007, 1:31 pm

they took one of ours we gonna take 10 of theirs.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » June 9th, 2007, 1:32 pm

their in MY homegrounds, no excuse, their enemigos none the less, this is a war and they are soliders from the other side.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » June 9th, 2007, 1:34 pm

a lot of people will see that as morally wrong, an adult gang member busting on some kids who bang on the other side, well the kids shouldn't have joined a gang so quickly and they should know whats up, its a war on the street.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » June 9th, 2007, 2:26 pm

Haha Lonewolf. Royal Rangers is Victory Outreach's peewees. It's all good. Bring peace to the varrio.
Lonewolf wrote:

. . .

Ey, N'Cortez . . . nah, lil homie can't handle the matter cause you're there by your lonesome . . .

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » June 9th, 2007, 2:52 pm

How am I going to handle it? I'm going to send a gang of Royal Rangers over there to make peace with them peewees, before they get checked, and invite them over (the relationships I've built over the decades with my neighbors are strong enough to handle this), then I'm going to build relationships with their parents and get this whole things squashed and bring positive change. That's how I'm going to play it.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » June 10th, 2007, 1:48 pm

Lonewolf wrote:

. . .

Like I said just punk and pocket check. Just scare his ass bassiclly but not lay a hand on him. They just peewees...

But if lil fool gonna get loko he gon b on the floor.

If he koo then ill prolly lecture his ass...

Garf
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Garf » June 10th, 2007, 2:09 pm

Break the CYCLE. Naw enough of that. Explain to the little rabbitz, that there is going to come a time in there life when they might lose a fellow conrade, soldier, member of their own. when that happens they probably will feel not happy. Tell 'em thats how you felt. And if they know whats good for them they will realize to wrongs never make a right, but they sure do make you equal. blah, blah, Seriously if they claim,but had nothing to do with it . I'd leave them alone. Talk to them get them to change their ways before they lose thier innocence forever. Poor rabbitz get them some help.

Garf
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Garf » June 10th, 2007, 2:19 pm

now if they did have something to do with it then...............I would start thinking about all the rules invovled, and all my options before making a complete analysis. Which would probably result in a degree, or droping the thier buttz off at YA, teach them a lesson after all they are kids. We were all kids once. An adult G should try to spread peace, but no when to take action and stand ground.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » June 10th, 2007, 2:26 pm

I AGREE WITH YOU 870% BUT THERES SOME NUCKLE HEADS THAT DONT WANNA LISTEN TO NOBODY. IN THE GANGSTA LIFE, WITH SO MUCH NEGATIVITY THAT IS EXPOSED, ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME THAT FOOLS GO LOKO AND CANT BE STOPED. THE CYCLE JUST GONNA CONTINUE SO IF YOU AINT RIGHT YOURSELF AND AINT RUNNIN YO OWN CLICK WITH YO DAWGS, THEN NOTHIN IS GONNA CHANGE WITH THE SET. THATS HOW I FEEL.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 10th, 2007, 7:25 pm

pistolslanga wrote:their in MY homegrounds, no excuse, their enemigos none the less, this is a war and they are soliders from the other side.
THIS HERE IS THE BOTTOM LINE, PERIOD!!!

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » June 10th, 2007, 9:43 pm

I guess you believe you have your orders Lonewolf. Well I have mine too. But our orders are different. Mine come from none other than: GOD.
Lonewolf wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:their in MY homegrounds, no excuse, their enemigos none the less, this is a war and they are soliders from the other side.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » June 11th, 2007, 6:09 am

Old Shatterhand wrote:I guess you believe you have your orders Lonewolf. Well I have mine too. But our orders are different. Mine come from none other than: GOD.
Lonewolf wrote:
bro have you been bangin before or anything? i agree with you but on the block or varrio your enemies dont want to hear you preaching

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » June 11th, 2007, 11:05 pm

You are right. But I'm not their enemy. I'm an authentic Christian man and concerned about people and their problems and their lives. I've walked blocks at night in various hoods talking and praying with gangmembers and their neighbors back in the day. I don't do it anymore. Age crept up on me. But I had a lot of interesting experiences. Oh yeah. Believe that. Bottom line: When the testing is over and you've earned the right to speak; you can deliver your message.
pistolslanga wrote:
Old Shatterhand wrote:I guess you believe you have your orders Lonewolf. Well I have mine too. But our orders are different. Mine come from none other than: GOD.
Lonewolf wrote:
bro have you been bangin before or anything? i agree with you but on the block or varrio your enemies dont want to hear you preaching

philip691

Unread post by philip691 » June 24th, 2007, 8:01 pm

LOL i was in that! but it was VT back then

mr 503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr 503 » July 5th, 2007, 6:53 am

I SAY IN THAT SITUATION YOU GIVE NO PASSES. GANG BANGING IS A FULLTIME JALE. IF THOSE SAME PEEWEES WERE ROLLING AROUND YOUR HOOD LOOKING TO PUT IN WORK YOU THINK THEY WOULD GIVE YOU A PASS BECAUSE YOUR OLDER?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 5th, 2007, 2:33 pm

mr 503 wrote:I SAY IN THAT SITUATION YOU GIVE NO PASSES. GANG BANGING IS A FULLTIME JALE. IF THOSE SAME PEEWEES WERE ROLLING AROUND YOUR HOOD LOOKING TO PUT IN WORK YOU THINK THEY WOULD GIVE YOU A PASS BECAUSE YOUR OLDER?
THERE IT IS . . . That's exactly what I was told by mine a long long long time ago when I gave a pass to a couple of lil' passer-by's and got corrected by my Homie ~~> "YOU THINK THEM LIL' VATOS WOULD GIVE YOU A PASS IN THEIR HOOD? Damm, I never forgot that check, and it never happened again, EVER!

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: STREET CODES OF CONDUCT!!!

Unread post by Coup » July 6th, 2007, 1:49 pm

Lonewolf wrote:ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

YOU'RE IN THE HOOD, YOU'RE IN YOUR UPPER TEENS, EARLY 20'S
YOU SPOT A COUPLE OF PEEWEES FROM YOUR NEXT DOOR RIVAL
STROLLING DOWN STREET IN YOUR HOMEGROUNDS . . . YOU JUST
LOST A GOOD HOMIE TO THAT VARRIO . . . WHAT DO YOU DO??
LOL.....damn.....

"Top story on the 6 o'clock news..two teen agers gunned down in broad daylight"

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 6th, 2007, 2:57 pm

LMAO!!!

I never said anything about "broad daylight" did I? :wink:

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » July 10th, 2007, 12:15 am

I got one:
You are posted up all alone. Then four heads from a rival hood spot you. Run or fight?

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » January 20th, 2008, 12:44 am

Well in that situation Tyrant, if you can run your way out of it you do so. If you have eaten yourself into an out of shape fatty who can't run 5 miles over fences and through alleys then you better have a gang of peeps close by and your phone on autodial. If that's not happening for you, then sing and dance. If that falls through well.. then.. it's just another day in LA. RIP.
Tyrant wrote:I got one:
You are posted up all alone. Then four heads from a rival hood spot you. Run or fight?

louis

Unread post by louis » March 20th, 2008, 11:41 am

On DOGGS i know this is the peace section ,but those same little dudes have fingers to pull triggers also.if your down with the opposite block from them something must be done,whether it be a smack,punch ,or body. they could be scouting your hood for a future mission.Hell they might be lookin for your a**.
The younguns are smarter than us older heads think,and they know because of their age they the most likely to be slept on.Its fidducked up but thats why they say dont fidduck with grown man sh**.A child should stay in a childs place, and when they dont their subject to the penalties just like a g, og, ooog.
I done seen it happen.By the way kids stay in school, and dont let t.v take over your mind learn to think for yourself.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » March 27th, 2008, 3:07 am

Peewees. Pfft. Unless they don't provoke you, don't do anything to them. Simple. If they say some shit, flash a sign, whatever, scare them, if they try to fight you, break their arm, they cry, you get out of the varrio. Demolished. Problem solved.