Lynwood Neighborhood Crip

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Lynwood Neighborhood Crip

Unread post by youngwun » May 31st, 2007, 11:38 am

Whats good with this hood these days? Where they even at? My niggaz from MOB dont mention 'em, but they said the Cross Atlantics go at it with 'em.

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » May 31st, 2007, 4:56 pm

Offtopic...but on that CD "Rep yo set", these guys have a nice little song on there.

Alot of the tracks on the CD is the sh*t, ya'll gotta check that out.

Bloods vs Crips 'Bangin on Wax was the stuff back in day, but this is the new sh*t. I hope this isn't the only one they make.

27 different hoods got songs on that CD.

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » May 31st, 2007, 4:59 pm

Here's the track listing from amazon: rep yo set

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Re: Lynwood Neighborhood Crip

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » June 2nd, 2007, 1:13 am

youngwun wrote:Whats good with this hood these days? Where they even at? My niggaz from MOB dont mention 'em, but they said the Cross Atlantics go at it with 'em.
they on the north side of Carlin Ave all the way up to the 105 fwy from Bullis to a little east of Atlantic by the new ham park, Cross Atlantics be on the south side of Carlin Ave... i actually got into some funk with them comrad cats and they homies from lwd NHC at a pool party but my lil young groove niggaz had they handle on them to back me up so i came out good...was back in 95

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 2nd, 2007, 9:29 am

They right north of the Mob, yet they aint really trippin off eachother. Thats weird to me.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » June 3rd, 2007, 12:15 am

What about palm and oak?

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 3rd, 2007, 8:35 am

I know where Palm & Oak at. They funk with the MOB 24/7... they right up Long Beach Blvd a lil ways. But Lynwood NHC is DIRECTLY above em and they dont butt heads.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 7th, 2007, 9:53 pm

youngwun wrote:I know where Palm & Oak at. They funk with the MOB 24/7... they right up Long Beach Blvd a lil ways. But Lynwood NHC is DIRECTLY above em and they dont butt heads.
palm and oak is beefin with the mob they north of the swamp meet inside of lynwood but close to cpt .. they not deep but when i was around there in 03 the mob was hittin they name along with tanas with a k in many wallls also who ever heard of them walnuts blocc lwd rip's and also the south had a hood over there called cali av is that hood extinct ?????

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 7th, 2007, 10:32 pm

I know they been funkin with the POGC. Thats been on for more than a minute. But Lynwood NHC straight up Bullis if yall got the borders right and they aint clashing... thats crazy to me. Do Lynwood NHC and POGC beef?

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 7th, 2007, 11:02 pm

youngwun wrote:I know they been funkin with the POGC. Thats been on for more than a minute. But Lynwood NHC straight up Bullis if yall got the borders right and they aint clashing... thats crazy to me. Do Lynwood NHC and POGC beef?
to be honest witchu I never heard of any Lynwood crips beefin with each other from the Pendletons, to N-hood, and POGC; but them pendleton niggaz is gone, but I do know its some PJ activity in lynwood, and I think there used to be a set called the California Crips off of CALI AVE in lynwood

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 7th, 2007, 11:03 pm

many wallls also who ever heard of them walnuts blocc lwd rip's and also the south had a hood over there called cali av is that hood extinct ?????
I honestly aint even see u post dis but to be real how do be findin out whats what cuzz on the real u know a lot to be called a fake

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » June 8th, 2007, 10:25 am

he hasnt been here since 03

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 8th, 2007, 11:48 pm

[quote="Shox112"][quote]many wallls also who ever heard of them walnuts blocc lwd rip's and also the south had a hood over there called cali av is that hood extinct ?????[/quote] I honestly aint even see u post dis but to be real how do be findin out whats what cuzz on the real u know a lot to be called a fake[/quote]lol the way i did introduce myslef was one of internet biggest joke i still laught about it and yeah it was fake i mean u can hide behind words but yeah that was pure comedy but between u and me i know who i am and i know who i know and all that forum drama had me and the paris bg casper2 ''me actually being the ace'' rollin actually bg casper who is feat on pics on allhood banner is reppin south paris crippin and is comin in thai next september and he is a partner and a brother ..now concerning cali av i met one during a h55d function at south parc that was mid 90's when i came back and it was for my big cuzzin from my father side who was celbretin a personal family shit...well i was around cpt and lbc area in my aunt house and that day i was at south parc during hood day around may thats also my birthday im born on south hood day ... and one guy i was chattin with who was into football was from that set cali av crips and they was tight as fucc with the south thats what i saw first hand specially bg s was messin with them u even had a sscc otg av subset called cali av u had temple av who was the original avenu as far as i know ???now u got poinsetta what i meant is that avenue is a term used by some sscc subset and cali av was really close and at war with pogc they was callin them punks on go cart or sum shit like that thats first hand info i no about cali av peace cuzz

by the way cuzz from what baby loc squad them snowman clicc are?? i saw their video with real cops around them with yellow tape just in front of the 75 building in yo hood ..thats sum real concept cuzz ....they crazy as fucc filmin the video in front of cops but that shit looks sound smell street ...the biggest of the wolfcat still with that music shit i saw his shit on myspace i think thats positive ...

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 9th, 2007, 12:09 am

they pedarolls

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 9th, 2007, 12:10 am

and wolf cat got courted on a year befo' i did he a dustown too

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » June 9th, 2007, 12:23 am

hell yeah palm & oaks beef hard with lwd nhc's..thats a long time rivalry there..we aint to cool with em either...but them palm niggas got they numbers up 4 sho...who you thank be having them hoes walking up and down long beach blvd...them niggas be up in all them motel rooms hustlin or on them super narrow ass back streets...cali ave niggas been gone since 94/95, them pope st crips got a handful still around..but they aint really kicking up any dust with anyone, them young crowds use to keep them on then laylow.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 9th, 2007, 12:38 am

[quote="Al_Capone_aka_pNuT"]hell yeah palm & oaks beef hard with lwd nhc's..thats a long time rivalry there..we aint to cool with em either...but them palm niggas got they numbers up 4 sho...who you thank be having them hoes walking up and down long beach blvd...them niggas be up in all them motel rooms hustlin or on them super narrow ass back streets...cali ave niggas been gone since 94/95, them pope st crips got a handful still around..but they aint really kicking up any dust with anyone, them young crowds use to keep them on then laylow.[/quote]them yc have also a hood in harbor area them lynwood paragon's still at war with yall they quite a agressive hood ... ...and them oak park they all moved to sac town ???thats gutta lane there tana land now ... pogc not always been yall enemies no???

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » June 11th, 2007, 12:41 am

bgcasper wrote:
Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:hell yeah palm & oaks beef hard with lwd nhc's..thats a long time rivalry there..we aint to cool with em either...but them palm niggas got they numbers up 4 sho...who you thank be having them hoes walking up and down long beach blvd...them niggas be up in all them motel rooms hustlin or on them super narrow ass back streets...cali ave niggas been gone since 94/95, them pope st crips got a handful still around..but they aint really kicking up any dust with anyone, them young crowds use to keep them on then laylow.
them yc have also a hood in harbor area them lynwood paragon's still at war with yall they quite a agressive hood ... ...and them oak park they all moved to sac town ???thats gutta lane there tana land now ... pogc not always been yall enemies no???
we always good with the palm n oaks, i meant we and givin a fucc bout them lwd NHC niggas...aint nothing but love for the pogc's,,,our backyard neighbors

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » June 11th, 2007, 1:05 am

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:hell yeah palm & oaks beef hard with lwd nhc's..thats a long time rivalry there..we aint to cool with em either...but them palm niggas got they numbers up 4 sho...who you thank be having them hoes walking up and down long beach blvd...them niggas be up in all them motel rooms hustlin or on them super narrow ass back streets...cali ave niggas been gone since 94/95, them pope st crips got a handful still around..but they aint really kicking up any dust with anyone, them young crowds use to keep them on then laylow.

I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT WAS YALL WITH THEM HOES ON LONG BEACH BLVD.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 11th, 2007, 1:45 am

[quote="Al_Capone_aka_pNuT"][quote="bgcasper"][quote="Al_Capone_aka_pNuT"]hell yeah palm & oaks beef hard with lwd nhc's..thats a long time rivalry there..we aint to cool with em either...but them palm niggas got they numbers up 4 sho...who you thank be having them hoes walking up and down long beach blvd...them niggas be up in all them motel rooms hustlin or on them super narrow ass back streets...cali ave niggas been gone since 94/95, them pope st crips got a handful still around..but they aint really kicking up any dust with anyone, them young crowds use to keep them on then laylow.[/quote]them yc have also a hood in harbor area them lynwood paragon's still at war with yall they quite a agressive hood ... ...and them oak park they all moved to sac town ???thats gutta lane there tana land now ... pogc not always been yall enemies no???[/quote] we always good with the palm n oaks, i meant we and givin a mess bout them lwd NHC niggas...aint nothing but love for the pogc's,,,our backyard neighbors[/quote]
well one of your tg from gutta was sayin fuccem they weak or sum no respect shit like that concernin pogc but cuzz wen i was around it was back side tanaland over there also anzac grape and front was cool and them oak parks ??heard anzac is dyin' no tg's sound like the west side chesters ?and wassup with lantana yall got no luv for them ?dyin too its rshcc acording to what i read here ??still palmer being yall number one allies off all time how's palmer nowaday they had an active baby crew called almond blocc soldiaz but heard they kind of went solo on their trip like the spook town jsc heard they have a cv jsc varrio jonsoneros????sound like the spook town's willow to me ??? its funny but there are cv's that broke offcrips and bloods hoods i think that's unike to the city of compton ...pogc and tana was hittin with a k all over mob hood in 03 i guess it was before the chicos started to trip with the mob ...los padrinos still exist but not in yo hood do ...eeeeeerrrrrrrrbbbb

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » June 11th, 2007, 3:14 am

i remember a hood or clik called lynwood darkside mafia, aint heard nothin from them since like 91/92

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » June 12th, 2007, 2:05 am

Y.G. wrote:

my big homie Fox and sum other older cats that aint from the hood be workin them girls from the swapmeet on down to reds liquor store, but i was speaking on lynwood...the ones you see by all them motels up by agnes st/burton/euclid/josephine by chicos pizza...them palm n oaks working them hoes up that way

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 12th, 2007, 2:16 am

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:
Y.G. wrote:

my big homie Fox and sum other older cats that aint from the hood be workin them girls from the swapmeet on down to reds liquor store, but i was speaking on lynwood...the ones you see by all them motels up by agnes st/burton/euclid/josephine by chicos pizza...them palm n oaks working them hoes up that way
i remember chicos from baccc in the day :D :shock: the lil pizza spot with the arcade machines, aint that closed down, and as far as that bein a strip u right all up and down whats that LB Blvd. or Atlantic??? some be off of Lugo and even Carlin

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » June 12th, 2007, 2:18 am

bgcasper wrote:
bgcasper wrote:
them yc have also a hood in harbor area them lynwood paragon's still at war with yall they quite a agressive hood ... ...and them oak park they all moved to sac town ???thats gutta lane there tana land now ... pogc not always been yall enemies no???
we always good with the palm n oaks, i meant we and givin a mess bout them lwd NHC niggas...aint nothing but love for the pogc's,,,our backyard neighbors
well one of your tg from gutta was sayin fuccem they weak or sum no respect shit like that concernin pogc but cuzz wen i was around it was back side tanaland over there also anzac grape and front was cool and them oak parks ??heard anzac is dyin' no tg's sound like the west side chesters ?and wassup with lantana yall got no luv for them ?dyin too its rshcc acording to what i read here ??still palmer being yall number one allies off all time how's palmer nowaday they had an active baby crew called almond blocc soldiaz but heard they kind of went solo on their trip like the spook town jsc heard they have a cv jsc varrio jonsoneros????sound like the spook town's willow to me ??? its funny but there are cv's that broke offcrips and bloods hoods i think that's unike to the city of compton ...pogc and tana was hittin with a k all over mob hood in 03 i guess it was before the chicos started to trip with the mob ...los padrinos still exist but not in yo hood do ...eeeeeerrrrrrrrbbbb

from what i know we straight with lantanas...unless somebody know something i dont know, but palmers and lantanas got into some serious gunplay bout a few months back, hospital scraps and all that....oaks park was an og 70's gang that merged with santana just like mid town crips and santa fe mafia...all that formed into SBC...only cats you gone hear claiming oaks park is og's up in they late 40's and 50's...tookie actually used to fuck with them niggas in his day..as far as jsc and all that, thats some new young kid shit from my scope so i cant speak on what the deal is with them...i always thought they were a tag crew turned gang or something. i dont fuck with young cats to know whats the up & up on all that so alot of questions i think your asking i cant speak on becuz i dont know.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 12th, 2007, 5:31 am

bgcasper wrote:
bgcasper wrote:
we always good with the palm n oaks, i meant we and givin a mess bout them lwd NHC niggas...aint nothing but love for the pogc's,,,our backyard neighbors

from what i know we straight with lantanas...unless somebody know something i dont know, but palmers and lantanas got into some serious gunplay bout a few months back, hospital scraps and all that....oaks park was an og 70's gang that merged with santana just like mid town crips and santa fe mafia...all that formed into SBC...only cats you gone hear claiming oaks park is og's up in they late 40's and 50's...tookie actually used to fu-- with them niggas in his day..as far as jsc and all that, thats some new young kid shit from my scope so i cant speak on what the deal is with them...i always thought they were a tag crew turned gang or something. i dont fu-- with young cats to know whats the up & up on all that so alot of questions i think your asking i cant speak on becuz i dont know.
okthanks for that oakpark answer i saw them hit upand not in the 70'i swear mid 80's that hood was still active i mean i remember saw hits up as a kid but u know better..period ... but i remember as a kid that hood name do.and true it was always associated with tana ..yeah those kid shit is just the continuation and ican understand u not givin a f but i found it strange to hear about a cv jsc when that clicc was baby crips fromspook town ..its interestin to c the evolution of old ass cpt hoods things are changing cuzz thats what i feel when i was there in 03 people movin to lb lakewood and paysas movin in... cpt aint what it was still strong ..ey cuzz wassup with yo homies snapp blue drew and them gat's fuccin classic shit they did !!!still bump sumof their shit ..peace

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 12th, 2007, 5:41 am

bgcasper wrote:
bgcasper wrote:

from what i know we straight with lantanas...unless somebody know something i dont know, but palmers and lantanas got into some serious gunplay bout a few months back, hospital scraps and all that....oaks park was an og 70's gang that merged with santana just like mid town crips and santa fe mafia...all that formed into SBC...only cats you gone hear claiming oaks park is og's up in they late 40's and 50's...tookie actually used to fu-- with them niggas in his day..as far as jsc and all that, thats some new young kid shit from my scope so i cant speak on what the deal is with them...i always thought they were a tag crew turned gang or something. i dont fu-- with young cats to know whats the up & up on all that so alot of questions i think your asking i cant speak on becuz i dont know.
talkin about tookie and old schooll storyz ..well first i will advise allthe super gang father of the board not to jump up and waste my nutts ...the story aint first hand and its probably BS so im sayin dont take this as a fact ..thats just a story people are talkin ...so here u go from what i heard yeah he use to come tothe hub and fucc with some og from there fromwhat a nutty told me he was in their hood with sum grandees or sum shit like that with sumog cc maybe hub from yo hood know that type of old school shit but word was at that time that he raped a young boy who was related to big pirus who was crippin back in those days and that was one of the major reason why they broke im quite sure its BS but thru that BS sometime rely some truth ....

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » June 13th, 2007, 12:43 am

The jsc's aint nothing really, the only real cv there is cvbkm on that side. jsc is just a bunch of young dudes that dont really have beef with any major gang. they wall bang on cvbkm VL or 70 but never have done much other then that. the black members are all joining up on stcc and the mexicans are ending up with no were to go so u might hear about cvjsc but it wont last. youngster squabbles made them feel alienated from cvbkm so they trying to do their own thing. we'll see if they can hang

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 13th, 2007, 4:35 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:The jsc's aint nothing really, the only real cv there is cvbkm on that side. jsc is just a bunch of young dudes that dont really have beef with any major gang. they wall bang on cvbkm VL or 70 but never have done much other then that. the black members are all joining up on stcc and the mexicans are ending up with no were to go so u might hear about cvjsc but it wont last. youngster squabbles made them feel alienated from cvbkm so they trying to do their own thing. we'll see if they can hang
peace street !!!yeah that makes sens the black joinin st ..peace

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » November 21st, 2007, 5:32 pm

I was in young crowd hood and I seen Pope St crossing out LWD NHC's. I didnt know what PSTC was. I thought they were the NHC's since the was the only crip hood i heard of in that area.