"There's 800 of us" - Cle "Bone" Sloan

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

"There's 800 of us" - Cle "Bone" Sloan

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » June 17th, 2007, 9:22 am

He was on this BET program called "Meet the Faith". They was talking about youths who kill. They started talking about solutions and Bone said what Athens Park did. He said it started getting ridiculous, that 13 year olds was putting 8 year olds on. So Bone took a vote with the entire gang and said they were closing their door. They arn't taking no new bangers on, no new comers. This vote was back in 2006 he said. Then he said other hoods in L.A. are doing the same.

He said he trying to start a new movement in L.A. are it's gonna be over for blacks, cuz the numbers are down.

Anybody else see this? It just came on today.

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » June 17th, 2007, 9:23 am

Damn, my title got cut off. Bone said Athens Park was 800 deep.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 18th, 2007, 12:23 am

Will NOT last.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 18th, 2007, 3:02 pm

seriously though, niggaz is movin out of lA and cali at that, plus all the hurt we already put on our community and we still wanna live reckless and fuck each other up, but other races is just gettin deeper and using they spare time to practice on us shit is ridiculous.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » June 19th, 2007, 7:02 am

Not from there but can say this - the only constant is change - the only thing that remains the same is that things dont remain the same. Maybe an endz like Athens Park might become an unexpected beacon of hope because of souls like Bone (the guy from Bastards of the Party right?) - I respect that man, he's a good man and if people need to follow a leader, follow him.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » June 19th, 2007, 9:02 pm

Man this nigga NOOGS

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 19th, 2007, 9:41 pm

bspg wrote:Man this nigga NOOGS
beware lil cuzz your set might do the same the shit might just drop the rook'sand u might propaply never get in...lol imagine that your bspg hits up might be the last one and only exist between the border line that separate the kitchen from the bathroom a very dangerous spot yo mamas hood startin few inch away from that limit that taggin missions dunn for the cause already cost the local bsp's hard core spanking cuzz much respect ...alonso should keep those hits as the first real domestic gangsta aka baby spanky from bathroom stone ''american pie'' ru

McGrath
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by McGrath » June 19th, 2007, 11:17 pm

not to be negative but gangsters will be gangsters and they don't die they multiply. thats all i gotta say

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 20th, 2007, 3:18 am

McGrath wrote:not to be negative but gangsters will be gangsters and they don't die they multiply. thats all i gotta say
true but bone's point was that cpt watts and sc black comunity gave enuf blood to those thristy streets but if they do that cpt will really become comptone believe it or not .but i guess the gang related victim's suposed to follow his path and in 10 years its gonna c chicano vs chicano there and dead bodys are gonna c chicanos unless the cv's follow witch is noway possible .its clever u dont bang u dont die cause of it ..thats not always true but its mostly tru the risk is that smaller crew are gonna come up and claim athens ground it will take time but this is the fate of athens fo sho thats a very powerfull shit bones is doin for the black race !!!!but i doupt all hoods gonna follow and i doupt any hood will really stop the shit will continue anyfuccin way just the name will or might change ....or on a pesimistic tip the athen's are goin to be the next hooride playboy watts and a more violent evil powerfull shit would come instead ....if i aply this theory to a hood i know i doupt the upcomin ytg's are goin back to their moma house to eat cookies after all the war story and glory of their elders them lil bastard want a piece of the pie plus sum decent shoes on their feet ...and they gonna get what they want weither its with athens or with the whoop city crew ...and i doupt they gonna only tag their moma's bathroom and chat in streetgang no waaay the shit won't stop ...

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » June 20th, 2007, 4:06 am

:D What do you mean bspg? Noog's on a life affirming tip, standard. Sure things may not change, thats hard reality, but for every good influence like Bone, theres young ones with heart who will listen to a man like him and that counts for so much good - otherwise, there would be no phoenix/revolutionary stories in any of our histories....and prophets and revolutionaries always come from time to time, inspired by spirit and truth. The future is unwritten.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » June 21st, 2007, 7:09 am

:D :D

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

Back to the subject!

Unread post by Stone » July 4th, 2007, 5:09 pm

The Athens Parks are deep and very active on the west, east side and in Gardena now. I don't know if there's 800 of them on the street but they do have numbers. OG Vin Bone is a known member of the W/S APBz, he's been an avocate for peace since the mid 90's.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Re: Back to the subject!

Unread post by 'X' » July 4th, 2007, 5:19 pm

Stone wrote:

and in Gardena now.
:shock:

Where at? what streets?

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » July 4th, 2007, 5:46 pm

LOL

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

Unread post by Stone » July 25th, 2007, 12:00 pm

152nd n Western to Redondo Beach blvd.

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » July 25th, 2007, 6:11 pm

'X' wrote:
Stone wrote:

and in Gardena now.

Where at? what streets?

LOL....still surprised at this madness on SG??

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » July 25th, 2007, 9:12 pm

NYTE_RYDA wrote:
'X' wrote:
Stone wrote:

and in Gardena now.

Where at? what streets?

LOL....still surprised at this madness on SG??
lol.. naw not at all man...