Pacific Islanders- of African or Asian origin?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Pacific Islanders- of African or Asian origin?

Unread post by Sentenza » June 22nd, 2007, 8:58 am

Now i am in this to maybe learn something new. From what i have learned so far i thought that Pacific Islanders originated from Taiwan and then spread all over the Pacific...1000s of years ago of course. But i keep hearing people saying that they are of african heritage. I know that most probably these days they stand in their own ethnic category , but wheres the root, whats the origin (apart from that all of us came out of africa one day)?

I know that people in Madagascar speak a Polynesian language and have polynesian influence in them so i wouldnt doubt that its possible that africans went the same way into the other direction too.
But does anyone have any genetic, linguistic or cultural evidence? Skin colour alone doesnt really convince me since Indians are black too and still not of recent african heritage.
Whats your opinion on this, since i am not sure what to think...

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 22nd, 2007, 9:50 am

THERE BOTH ASIAN AND AFRICAN MIXED OVER THOUSANDS OF YEARS ........ALOT OF THEM RELATE TO BLACKS AND HANG TOGETHER , BLACKS CONSIDER THEM OF THE BLACK RACE ...MIXED RELATIVES.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » June 23rd, 2007, 12:46 am

they are there own race of people they are south pacific islanders they arent black or asain they are pacific islanders

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 24th, 2007, 12:50 pm

HERE WE GO AGAIN , DO ANYBODY REMEMBER THIS TOPIC..........WHEW

OVER THOUSANDS OF YEAR BLACKS AND ASIANS MIXED ON ISLANDS...........

THERE ONLY 3 MAIN RACES - ( BLACKS , ASIANS , WHITES ).....THAT MAKE UP THE WORLD TODAY , THEN YOU HAVE MIXED RACES FROM THOSE 3.

PLEAS GO READ A BOOK

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 24th, 2007, 12:58 pm

ASIAN EYES , BIG NOSE , FULL LIPS , IN BETWEEN MIXED WAVY - THICK CURLY HAIR ( CHECK THE BOXER TUA'S HAIR ...NAPPY ..LOL ) , DARKSKIN TO TAN YELLOW SKIN , THICK BONE STRUCTURE ,....AND OF COURSE , CHECK THE EARLY PHOTOS , BEFORE EUROPEAN PIRATES RAPINGS AND LATER WHITE INTERMINGLING...

THEY HAVE THERE OWN IDENTITY & CULTURE BUT THERE A MIX OF TWO RACES......OBVIOUSLY , NO INSULT , NO OFFENSE

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 24th, 2007, 7:33 pm

my theory is that negroid people was livin allover indonesia malaisia java upto polynesia ect and those people also was already allover the pacific and then the tawainese got mixed in it after .....just like mongoloid invaded most south asia but it came after ...thats my opinion ...yes they have black blood so does most of the originalpeople livin all over what is now mongoloidland from south thai up to madagascar down to new guinea and as west as hawai its all pacific-andaman alsoit could be that mongoloid went to america not only thru bering st8 but a boat invasion from polynesia hawai using continental current movin clocc wise on north emisfere could also be probable thru the south west

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 24th, 2007, 7:35 pm

bgcasper wrote:my theory is that negroid people was livin allover indonesia malaisia java upto polynesia ect and those people also was already allover the pacific and then the tawainese got mixed in it after .....just like mongoloid invaded most south asia but it came after ...thats my opinion ...yes they have black blood so does most of the originalpeople livin all over what is now mongoloidland from south thai up to madagascar down to new guinea and as west as hawai its all pacific-andaman alsoit could be that mongoloid went to america not only thru bering st8 but a boat invasion from polynesia hawai using continental current movin clocc wise on north emisfere could also be probable thru the south west
LOL, maybe that's why you find some of them Peruans and Olmecs looking all mixed mongoloid and negoid :wink:

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 25th, 2007, 12:11 am

bgcasper wrote:my theory is that negroid people was livin allover indonesia malaisia java upto polynesia ect and those people also was already allover the pacific and then the tawainese got mixed in it after .....just like mongoloid invaded most south asia but it came after ...thats my opinion ...yes they have black blood so does most of the originalpeople livin all over what is now mongoloidland from south thai up to madagascar down to new guinea and as west as hawai its all pacific-andaman alsoit could be that mongoloid went to america not only thru bering st8 but a boat invasion from polynesia hawai using continental current movin clocc wise on north emisfere could also be probable thru the south west
HOMEBOY THAT SOUNDS ABOUT ACCURATE , GOOD POST , ...

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » June 25th, 2007, 4:31 am

P.Is originated on the mainland of Maylaysia and Taiwan....Not asian though,not african.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » June 25th, 2007, 5:19 am

What confused me though is, that i read somewhere, that a geneticist said, that the two ethnicities who are the furthest apart from all in the world are Australian-Aboriginees and a certain tribe from Cameroon. Ill try to find it again.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 25th, 2007, 6:36 am

Sentenza wrote:
What confused me though is, that i read somewhere, that a geneticist said, that the two ethnicities who are the furthest apart from all in the world are Australian-Aboriginees and a certain tribe from Cameroon. Ill try to find it again.
aborgene is a mystery they are not mongoloid and not negroid they like a mix of indian and black but also they got their own feat ...but i feel that some pacific islander like in new zeland got a lil bit of aborigene blood or am i crazy also in cameroun congo zair u got a lot of tribes the pigmy are amasingly small bu amazingly strong people ...one of the leader of french blackpanters was a small guy his name was papy chignol he was amazingly small 1m50 or sum he was stronger and more lethal than a pitt bull he was pigmy ...he was the first to beat down in a one one fight batskin the leader of nazi klan the biggest skinhead gang i was there he was way more resistant and stronger but the guy was 2 time his size it was beautifull

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 25th, 2007, 8:04 am

ME MYSELF I RATHER LISTEN TO WHAT THE PACIFIC ISLANDERS OR POLYNESIANS OR ABORIGINES ...SAY ABOUT THERE OWN ORIGIN WETHER ITS ORAL TRDITION OR THERE OWN UNIVERSITY TRAINED SCHOLARS ....I NEVER TRUST EUROPEAN WORK , UNLESS IT WAS A MULTI RACE STUDY , SOME ARE SUBCONSCIOUSLY BIAS ...........AND WE ALL KNOW BOOKS IN THE PAST WERE RACIALLY BIAS , I CAN SEE WITH MY EYES OF THERE PHENOTYPE & STRUCTURE AND READ " THEORIES " OF THERE ORIGIN ,

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 25th, 2007, 9:36 am

NICKELS wrote:ME MYSELF I RATHER LISTEN TO WHAT THE PACIFIC ISLANDERS OR POLYNESIANS OR ABORIGINES ...SAY ABOUT THERE OWN ORIGIN WETHER ITS ORAL TRDITION OR THERE OWN UNIVERSITY TRAINED SCHOLARS ....I NEVER TRUST EUROPEAN WORK , UNLESS IT WAS A MULTI RACE STUDY , SOME ARE SUBCONSCIOUSLY BIAS ...........AND WE ALL KNOW BOOKS IN THE PAST WERE RACIALLY BIAS , I CAN SEE WITH MY EYES OF THERE PHENOTYPE & STRUCTURE AND READ " THEORIES " OF THERE ORIGIN ,
word me too ...i look twise before buyin their bs ...always remember this the winner write the history ....the shit also have been confused twisted and rearange so jesus could fit the european market !!!!! betrayed by the evil jew they make him an outcast and they make himlook like tom cruise with long str8 hair while the homie was probably lookin like a friendly ben laden smokin weed and chillin with a gang ofcuzz who was 247 hi ...plus a gang of chapter skipped and rearange by their religious propaganda for centurys have blured the reality but nowaday people are lookin for the truth mostly ....yes human history still a mystery

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 25th, 2007, 3:22 pm

YO BGCASPER .......NO LIE , I TOLD MY GIRL THAT JESUS PROBLAY RESEMBLED BIN LADEN , OF THAT SKIN COLOR COMPLEXION , AND FEATURES , ....FORGET WHAT THERE ACCUSING HIM OF HIS FEATURES ARE MORE LIKE PEOPLE OF THAT REGION , BACK IN THEM TIMES...

MICHAEL ANGELO CREATED THAT PICTURE OF THE PRESENT DAY WHITE FACED JESUS CHRIST , CONFUSING AND DECEIVING PEOPLE , ....I TOLD HER JESUS NEVER EVER BEEN TO EUROPE IN HIS LIFE.......AND DONT HAVE ANY ANCESTRY FROM THERE

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 28th, 2007, 12:46 am

NICKELS wrote:YO BGCASPER .......NO LIE , I TOLD MY GIRL THAT JESUS PROBLAY RESEMBLED BIN LADEN , OF THAT SKIN COLOR COMPLEXION , AND FEATURES , ....FORGET WHAT THERE ACCUSING HIM OF HIS FEATURES ARE MORE LIKE PEOPLE OF THAT REGION , BACK IN THEM TIMES...

MICHAEL ANGELO CREATED THAT PICTURE OF THE PRESENT DAY WHITE FACED JESUS CHRIST , CONFUSING AND DECEIVING PEOPLE , ....I TOLD HER JESUS NEVER EVER BEEN TO EUROPE IN HIS LIFE.......AND DONT HAVE ANY ANCESTRY FROM THERE
word!!!!preach teach them their shit sit on the biggest lie of allll time

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 28th, 2007, 12:15 pm

I wonder if Jesus was taken to be a Black man or protrayed as a Black man from the get go, I wonder if the White/Greek/Latin/Western world would of "still" followed on the footsteps of Christianity, or if we would still be practicing some Celtic, Norse or Mystery religion :?:

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 28th, 2007, 12:22 pm

HE WAS POTRAYED AS A DARKSKIN SEMETIC , THICK HAIRED WOOLY , .....EVEN WHEN THE TEMPLARS CAME BACK TO EUROPE FROM THE EAST THEY BROUGHT BACK IMAGES OF HIM AS DARK .....BUT THATS WHY THE VATICAN AUTHORIZED MICHEAL ANGELO TO CREATE THOSE IRISH , NORDIC LOOKING PICTURES OF JESUS ,

NOW THEY CAN FOLLOW HIS TEACHINGS EVEN MORE AND PUSH A IMAGE THAT LOOKS LIKE THEM TO RELATE TOO , NOT REALIZING IT WAS NOT ABOUT WHAT HE LOOKED LIKE , IT WAS ABOUT HIS MESSAGE TO THE WORLD.......AND THEY EVEN CORRUPTED THAT EDITING THE BIBLE AND EVERTHYING ELSE..........

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » June 28th, 2007, 12:30 pm

man who cares about what color jesus was i would still have love for him none the less he could of cared less what color you were what the fuck is wrong with people does having the same color of jesus christ make you feel superior and better then everyones elses ethnicity in this world god damn i fuckin hate this planet i wish america would explode

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 28th, 2007, 12:53 pm

SHAZAAAM!!! GOT DANG, CALM DOWM HOMIE. We just having a dialogue here. Don't go talking all crazy like that.

Personally, I know is all about The LORD'S message, but that's me, and I'm sure plenty of other people feel the same like you and me, but think about it a little. Would the vast majority of Western civilazation carried on like we know to be today "if" Jesus was Black? Go back and look at the early centuries of Christianity, when the Church Fathers were posted up in Damascus, Jerusalem, Antioch, Alexandria and "North Africa" but then, the Church in "Rome" and "Constantinople" hi-jacked the "leadership" and turned it all into a blend of Cristianity and Mystery religions. I mean, take a look at Easterns and Xmas just to name a couple of the most celebrated Christian holidays. They were a blend of beliefs in order to accomodate the various people's of "Europe". Take a good look at all them beliefs that crept into and corrupted so much of the Creed. Look at people like the KKK with their twisted form of Christianity and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Rome took all the power in the Church and ripped it all off the Eastern and North Africa "fore-fathers" . . .

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » June 28th, 2007, 1:31 pm

Lonewolf wrote:SHAZAAAM!!! GOT DANG, CALM DOWM HOMIE. We just having a dialogue here. Don't go talking all crazy like that.

Personally, I know is all about The LORD'S message, but that's me, and I'm sure plenty of other people feel the same like you and me, but think about it a little. Would the vast majority of Western civilazation carried on like we know to be today "if" Jesus was Black? Go back and look at the early centuries of Christianity, when the Church Fathers were posted up in Damascus, Jerusalem, Antioch, Alexandria and "North Africa" but then, the Church in "Rome" and "Constantinople" hi-jacked the "leadership" and turned it all into a blend of Cristianity and Mystery religions. I mean, take a look at Easterns and Xmas just to name a couple of the most celebrated Christian holidays. They were a blend of beliefs in order to accomodate the various people's of "Europe". Take a good look at all them beliefs that crept into and corrupted so much of the Creed. Look at people like the KKK with their twisted form of Christianity and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Rome took all the power in the Church and ripped it all off the Eastern and North Africa "fore-fathers" . . .
I think that is a pretty normal thing. You have that in Islam too. E.g. Afghans (Pashtuns to be specific) mix in their Pashtu traditions to Islam. The Islam in Indonesia is way different to Islam in Saudi Arabia. Just like the Irish mixed their Celtic shit into Christianity or Mexicans mixed Aztec traditions and symbolisms into Christianity and so on.
What really is a big lie though, is that Jesus was portrayed as being white like a northern european. That shit is definitely wrong.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 28th, 2007, 1:39 pm

Sentenza wrote:
I think that is a pretty normal thing. You have that in Islam too. E.g. Afghans (Pashtuns to be specific) mix in their Pashtu traditions to Islam. The Islam in Indonesia is way different to Islam in Saudi Arabia. Just like the Irish mixed their Celtic shit into Christianity or Mexicans mixed Aztec traditions and symbolisms into Christianity and so on. . .
wrong.
That's a trip that you brought this up . . . good mind you got there Sentenza.

That's one of the things that "Americans" failed to realize when they went up against Mexicans and thought that they could "assimiliate" or "deny" Mexicans that lightly. .They took them to be just another "savage tribe" and failed to see that Mexicans were very adept at taking in what benefitted them, yet "keeping and maintaining" THEIR OWN.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » June 30th, 2007, 9:19 pm

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 30th, 2007, 11:05 pm

^ ^ That's clean and real sick TK,
I'm feelin'it . . . mad lovin' . . .

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 30th, 2007, 11:52 pm

TeeKay wrote:
THATS COOL , THEY LOOK PART BLACK ......IN THERE BLOOD LINE , VERY OBVIUOS

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » June 30th, 2007, 11:53 pm

I just found it, sends a good message.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » June 30th, 2007, 11:56 pm

I saw that video in Hawaii sometime back, they do look black in that shot where they look like theyre in family photo, but yeah props nickels and wolf...

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » July 1st, 2007, 3:17 pm

Looks like many Pacific Islanders
have both
Malay/Asian stock AND African/Black genes in them.

Maybe there was some ancient connection or something.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » July 1st, 2007, 3:33 pm

northsidehtown
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by northsidehtown » July 1st, 2007, 6:12 pm

original man =asiatic black man we was every where on the earth first ,paific islands ,to south asia , to philipines , mexico(olmecs)and back to africa

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 1st, 2007, 11:16 pm

northsidehtown wrote:original man =asiatic black man we was every where on the earth first ,paific islands ,to south asia , to philipines , mexico(olmecs)and back to africa
YEAH IVE READ THAT TOOO..... IVAN VAN SERTIMA , A HISTORIAN /SCHOLAR.......HE WENT TO THOSE COUNTRIES/ISLANDS AND SPOKE WITH THE ELDERS AND SUCH.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 1st, 2007, 11:18 pm

Philippines were originally black, some old Pinoy showed me pictures of the tribes they had there, there are still a few around but they are for the most part gone

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 1st, 2007, 11:25 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:Philippines were originally black, some old Pinoy showed me pictures of the tribes they had there, there are still a few around but they are for the most part gone
YEAH SOME NEGRITOS .....IN THE PINOY LANGUAGE THERE CALLED THE ANCESTORS ,