Bx,ny:bloods member attack musician

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Bx,ny:bloods member attack musician

Unread post by Qdawg » June 29th, 2007, 5:49 pm

Known Bloods Gang Member Arrested In Attack On Musician
June 29, 2007

Police have arrested a man in connection with a deadly attack on a musician in the Bronx.

Robert Robertson, 23, is charged with second degree murder in the beating death of John Mateo.

Mateo and his friend were attacked by at least four other men in the early-morning hours of June 1st.

Police say Robertson is a known Bloods gang member and that he may have been involved in several other attacks that took place in the area.

Four people were beaten by a group of men that Friday and Saturday.

All of the attacks occurred near East Kingsbridge Road and Morris and Jerome Avenues in Fordham.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » June 29th, 2007, 5:56 pm

For what tho?

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » June 29th, 2007, 10:54 pm

I'm not talkin bout all bloods. But,thats just what they do,act ignorant.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 30th, 2007, 10:33 am

most of the bloods in ny jump people just to intimidate/scare people or give theyself a name..simple nonsense

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » June 30th, 2007, 1:48 pm

Anyone that is in the streets aint going to be scared cuz they beat and killed a helpless person. That was a waste of their time.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » June 30th, 2007, 8:48 pm

thats a stupid way of look tough, this makes niggaz from NY look bad

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 30th, 2007, 11:57 pm

that's a punk move, attacking random innocent people

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » July 1st, 2007, 6:46 am

Most bloods in NY are punks though. I know all the bloods in the bx get there ass kicked when they are out flaggin. Non gang members reck the shit out of the bloods cuz they think there all punks and just think they are cool.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » July 1st, 2007, 7:42 pm

If you know Staples, they all wear red aprons and everything. I heard Bloods started cutting people workign in the Staples on 125th, for wearing red and not being blood, to where the Staples employees had to wear a different color.

Mad ignorant

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 1st, 2007, 7:46 pm

Cold Bear wrote:If you know Staples, they all wear red aprons and everything. I heard Bloods started cutting people workign in the Staples on 125th, for wearing red and not being blood, to where the Staples employees had to wear a different color.

Mad ignorant
:shock: :shock:

That's some punk stuff. The only thing as ignorant as that I heard was some ECC were jumping mexicans in jr. high for ordering "cheese toast" in the cafeteria.

and people still defend this sh*t

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 1st, 2007, 8:59 pm

Cold Bear wrote:If you know Staples, they all wear red aprons and everything. I heard Bloods started cutting people workign in the Staples on 125th, for wearing red and not being blood, to where the Staples employees had to wear a different color.

Mad ignorant
If that ish is tru thats sad. The things dudes do to get a name for themselves.

Anesis
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Anesis » July 1st, 2007, 9:43 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote: That's some punk stuff. The only thing as ignorant as that I heard was some ECC were jumping mexicans in jr. high for ordering "cheese toast" in the cafeteria.
Cheese toast? I know about cheese but not cheese toast. It can't be related to that, can it?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 1st, 2007, 10:22 pm

[quote="Cold Bear"]If you know Staples, they all wear red aprons and everything. I heard Bloods started cutting people workign in the Staples on 125th, for wearing red and not being blood, to where the Staples employees had to wear a different color.

Mad ignorant[/quote]

they do that towards people they think they can punk easily...i guess its who you are to say the least...i be all threw these neighborhoods dolo & never had a problem...for you to say harlem at that is kinda funny they for the most part be chilling tryna make paper

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 1st, 2007, 10:25 pm

Anesis wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote: That's some punk stuff. The only thing as ignorant as that I heard was some ECC were jumping mexicans in jr. high for ordering "cheese toast" in the cafeteria.
Cheese toast? I know about cheese but not cheese toast. It can't be related to that, can it?
Cheese toast = put a slice of cheese on a slice of bread and put it in an overn, toaster oven, or microwave, or fry on a pan.

It's a diss to ECC

Anesis
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Anesis » July 1st, 2007, 10:29 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote: Cheese toast = put a slice of cheese on a slice of bread and put it in an overn, toaster oven, or microwave, or fry on a pan.

It's a diss to ECC
And here I was thinking it as a reference to heroin and OTC drugs.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 1st, 2007, 10:40 pm

Anesis wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote: Cheese toast = put a slice of cheese on a slice of bread and put it in an overn, toaster oven, or microwave, or fry on a pan.

It's a diss to ECC
And here I was thinking it as a reference to heroin and OTC drugs.
lol wtf I said it was in a jr. high cafeteria... schools here aren't THAT bad... sorta

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » July 2nd, 2007, 6:14 am

Qdawg wrote:

Mad ignorant
they do that towards people they think they can punk easily...i guess its who you are to say the least...i be all threw these neighborhoods dolo & never had a problem...for you to say harlem at that is kinda funny they for the most part be chilling tryna make paper
I never been fucked with mad dogged jacked etc going through there either , but that's fucked up they did that to some employees, who are probably just trying to make bread honestly, and who they KNOW can't do shit in retaliation. This was back in 1999 so that whole Harlem just makes paper thing did not apply

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » July 2nd, 2007, 6:38 pm

I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR YEARS BLOODS IN NYC ARE NOT ACTIVE JUS DEEP AND DO DUMB SHIT TO PEOPLE,, THEY HUSTLE, THEY ARE MAIN STREAM THANX TO JIM JONES, RED CAFE, AND EL DORADO RED BUT THEY ARE NOT ACTIVE NOT ALL OF THEM BUT A MAJORITY AND WE ALL KNOW MAJORITY RULES, DUMB SHIT LIKE THAT, JUMPING A MUSICIAN OR A CIVILAIN WHICH THEY ARE KNOWN FOR.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 2nd, 2007, 11:05 pm

THATS WHY THERE KNOWN AS NEWYORK " FAKE " BLOODS ............THERE NOT REALLY BLOODS , THEY GIVE NY A PUNK IMAGE , THE BLOODS IN NEWYORK HAS A CHILDREN MENTALITY LIKE the DUDE T.RODGERS SAID.......IMAGINE A LARGE GROUP OF KIDS AND DUDES IN THERE 20'S THAT NEVER MATURED AND THEY LOOK TO EACH OTHER FOR ADVISE ......YOU GET A BUNCH OF DUMB ASS KIDS / DUDES MID 20'S WANTIING TO CLAIM THE REPUTATION OF ANOTHER GROUP AND LIVE A FANTASY....LOL PATHETIC

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » July 2nd, 2007, 11:13 pm

What set Jim Jones and Fat Joe from? Is their set considered real bloods?

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 2nd, 2007, 11:42 pm

JIMJONES IS FROM NINE TREY , THE FIRST FAKE BLOOD SET OF NEWYORK , AND FAT JOE IS NOT A BLOOD AND WAS A NOBODY BEFORE HE GOT SOME STATUS OFF OF MUSIC................HE RIDIN WHAT EVER BAND WAGON OF THE MOMENT LIKE HE ALWAYS DO.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 2nd, 2007, 11:45 pm

REAL BLOODS ARE CALI CONNECTED BLOODS .........NOT THE NEWYORK SETS , THATS JUST POPPED UP ONE DAY AND SAID THERE BLOODS , BECAUSE THEY FELT LIKE IT , NOW THE NEW TREND IS TO CLAIM CALIFORNIA SETS AND MAKE UP SOME HISTORY THAT THEY CAME TO NEWYORK TO HUSTLE AND PUT EVERYBODY ON , OR SOME IMAGINARY OG

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » July 5th, 2007, 8:40 am

Bloods do make Ny look bad even if they deep. There cutting people for no reason and jumping innocent people. Real gangstas dont pick on other people, the term give respect and get respect shud be applied. These bloods just act like bullies not gangstas or thugs. Maybe in Rikers its another story.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 5th, 2007, 10:36 am

[quote="Richboy17"]Bloods do make Ny look bad even if they deep. There cutting people for no reason and jumping innocent people. Real gangstas dont pick on other people, the term give respect and get respect shud be applied. These bloods just act like bullies not gangstas or thugs. Maybe in Rikers its another story.[/quote]

it's a big gimmick....dude's started up them ubn set's to fight off non african american crew's (In jail)...but somehow someway on the street's seems like all it's about is attacking fellow black's all to often(not speaking on this article but in general)..make's the whole thing look like a bunch of hypocrite's