Nortenos in Southern California?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 25th, 2007, 8:42 am

SD is expensive man. I know a whole lot of people moving out ofr SoCal because of high cost of living. Not the other way around.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 25th, 2007, 8:58 am

[quote ="~J~"] I meant to say South East San Diego.
[/quote]
WELL YOU KNOW THAT SOUTH EAST IS THE MOST DENSE AND HOT GANG ZONE IN ALL OF THE COUNTY RIGHT?
LET'S SEE NOW, WHO DO WE HAVE IN THE SOUTHEAST? ONLY LOGAN, SHELL TOWN, MARKET, ENCANTO, ALL THE N.C's., ALL THEM PIRUS, DAMUS AND BLOOD HOUNDZ LIKE THE SKYLINES, LINCOLNS JUST TO NAME THE TOP PLAYERS, OH YOU KNOW WHAT? THEY WEAR RED, BUT THEY AIN'T NORTEñOS. SOMEBODY IS FEEDING YOU SOME CACA.
RuthlessCray wrote:SD is expensive man. I know a whole lot of people moving out ofr SoCal because of high cost of living. Not the other way around.
Ey Cray, this is "AMERICA'S FINEST CITY" they say, f*ck yeah is expensive, you need the whole tribe working to be able and make that mortgage payment, and its so damn expensive that these fuckin' putos in city gov be allowing for owners to convert their sh*tty apartment complexes into condo's and sell them for a ton of money. The f*cked up part about it "is" that them condo's be lookin' just the same as before when they were apt's. . I went home shopping a few weeks ago, up between Hemet and Temecula, and that place I was really getting into was 5 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, 4 car garage, rear yard, huge ass kitchen and dining area, big a*s sized laundry room, office room, receiving room, walk-in closets, and very well designed both inside and out, brought down in price "just for me" from 750,000 to 490,000 + 35,000 back to me for any other changes or improvements that I may want + the reference to the contractors and an additional discount. It blew my mind, no way you can find something like that here in S.D. for under a mil and half.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » July 2nd, 2007, 1:34 am

Lonewolf wrote:WELL YOU KNOW THAT SOUTH EAST IS THE MOST DENSE AND HOT GANG ZONE IN ALL OF THE COUNTY RIGHT?

LET'S SEE NOW, WHO DO WE HAVE IN THE SOUTHEAST? ONLY LOGAN, SHELL TOWN, MARKET, ENCANTO, ALL THE N.C's., ALL THEM PIRUS, DAMUS AND BLOOD HOUNDZ LIKE THE SKYLINES, LINCOLNS JUST TO NAME THE TOP PLAYERS, OH YOU KNOW WHAT? THEY WEAR RED, BUT THEY AIN'T NORTEñOS. SOMEBODY IS FEEDING YOU SOME CACA.
Check it out man... why don't you go ask - FMK, AZTEC NATION, LOGAN HEIGHTS and OAKPARK if Nortenos are there because I'm not going to SD just to confirm that. all I know is when they hit the county jail they better be on their toes because they're going to catch H%#& from Surenos. BTW I know parts of SoCal are very expensive to live, I'm talking about those parts that arent.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 2nd, 2007, 12:33 pm

AZTEC NATION in City Heights and OAK PARK LOCOS are in the "EAST SIDE" Not the ~> SouthEast, but even so . . . both those Varrios are Sureños, and so is LOGAN HEIGHTS, wether they be from Red Steps, 30TA or 13Locos, they're all South Siders.

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » July 2nd, 2007, 1:28 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS HAS TO BE THE FUNNIEST SHIT I'VE HEARD IN A LONG MIN .. NORTENOS IN SOUTHERN CALIFAZ !!! HAHAHAHAHA YOU FOOS NEED TO TAKE THAT DICK OUTTA YOUR ASS AND STOP MAKIN LAME ASS RUMORS .. SAN DIEGO IS ALL SUR 13 TOO THE FULLEST . AND IF THERE ARE BUSTERS DOWN THERE THEN I'D LIKE TO KNOW IN WHAT AREA TO GO SMASH ON THEIR ASSES .. I GOT A GOOD HOMEBOY FROM CALLE 30 IN LOGAN HEIGHTS ALL ASK HIM IF ALL THIS BS IS TRUE AND IF IT IS THEN THOSE BUSTERS DONT HAVE VERY LONG TO LIVE ... BASSETT GRANDE LOS NITE OWLS SOUTH COVINA BLVD TRUCHA ..

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » July 2nd, 2007, 2:33 pm

Bassettsgv wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS HAS TO BE THE FUNNIEST SHIT I'VE HEARD IN A LONG MIN .. NORTENOS IN SOUTHERN CALIFAZ !!! HAHAHAHAHA YOU FOOS NEED TO TAKE THAT DICK OUTTA YOUR ASS AND STOP MAKIN LAME ASS RUMORS .. SAN DIEGO IS ALL SUR 13 TOO THE FULLEST . AND IF THERE ARE BUSTERS DOWN THERE THEN I'D LIKE TO KNOW IN WHAT AREA TO GO SMASH ON THEIR ASSES .. I GOT A GOOD HOMEBOY FROM CALLE 30 IN LOGAN HEIGHTS ALL ASK HIM IF ALL THIS BS IS TRUE AND IF IT IS THEN THOSE BUSTERS DONT HAVE VERY LONG TO LIVE ... BASSETT GRANDE LOS NITE OWLS SOUTH COVINA BLVD TRUCHA ..

aiight then supa gangsta, you go do that

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » July 2nd, 2007, 2:34 pm

shut ya scrap ass up about all this shit online, muthafukka aint talkin shit unless he got 10 muthafukkas behind him or is in his lil gay crew's hide out :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

muthafukkas talk to much online

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » July 2nd, 2007, 3:36 pm

"THEY CALL US SCRAPS CAUSE WE BUST TO MANY CAPS" LINE BY PAYASO . ANYWAYS CALM DOWN LIL HOMIE .."HIDEOUT" HAHAHA HOMIE I AINT HIDING NO WHERE EVERYBODY KNOWS WHERE BASSETT GRANDES AT .. COVIAN BOULEVARD , MARINNA ST , SAN ANGELO PARK , EMF CANT FUCK WITH US .. PUENTE 13 CANT HANG WITH US EIGHTER .. WE'RE SURROUNDED BY ENEMIES MONTE FLORES IN THE WEST AND PUENTE IN IN THE SOUTHEAST AND WE STILL CANT BE FADED .. PISTOLSLANGA I GUESS YOUR AN UNDERCOVER NORTENO YOU GET BUTT HURT EVERY TIME I EXPOSE YOU LIL NORHTERN BICHTES .. MAKIN UP LAME ASS RUMORS ABOUT NORTE BEING DEEP IN SOL CAL HAHAHA PLEASE JUST CAUSE SURENO BE TAKIN OVER UR PUNK ASS VARRIOS DONT MEAN YOU BICHT ASS FARMERRS CAN DO THE SAME ..

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » July 2nd, 2007, 7:16 pm

Bassettsgv wrote:"THEY CALL US SCRAPS CAUSE WE BUST TO MANY CAPS" LINE BY PAYASO . ANYWAYS CALM DOWN LIL HOMIE .."HIDEOUT" HAHAHA HOMIE I AINT HIDING NO WHERE EVERYBODY KNOWS WHERE BASSETT GRANDES AT .. COVIAN BOULEVARD , MARINNA ST , SAN ANGELO PARK , EMF CANT fu-- WITH US .. PUENTE 13 CANT HANG WITH US EIGHTER .. WE'RE SURROUNDED BY ENEMIES MONTE FLORES IN THE WEST AND PUENTE IN IN THE SOUTHEAST AND WE STILL CANT BE FADED .. PISTOLSLANGA I GUESS YOUR AN UNDERCOVER NORTENO YOU GET BUTT HURT EVERY TIME I EXPOSE YOU LIL NORHTERN BICHTES .. MAKIN UP LAME ASS RUMORS ABOUT NORTE BEING DEEP IN SOL CAL HAHAHA PLEASE JUST CAUSE SURENO BE TAKIN OVER UR PUNK ASS VARRIOS DONT MEAN YOU BICHT ASS FARMERRS CAN DO THE SAME ..
Okay Super Sureno, pistolslanga is not a Norteno. Surenos arent taking over Nortenos varrios and nobody is saying Nortenos are deep in SoCal only that there are a few there. Sonny Boy Lokzter really brought it to you Surenos with "No Sc#%@& Allowed" hardest hitting Chicano rap song IMO to date. take note: your Sureno Rapper buddies should learn how to rap from Blacks instead of usually disliking them and taking some style from them.

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » July 2nd, 2007, 8:03 pm

ME AND MY SURENO BUDDIES GANG BANG ON YOU PORCH MONKEYS ON A DAILY .. AND NO THANK YOU WE GOT OUR OWN STYLE WE DONT NEED TO JOCK ON THE MAYATES LIKE THE FARMERS DO .. WAZZUP MY NIGGAA HAHAHA FOOS GET POPPED IN THE MOUTH JAWS GET SHATTERED OUT HERE HOMIE .. WE BUSTER FREE SOON TO BE NIGGER FREE ..

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » July 2nd, 2007, 11:58 pm

Bassettsgv wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS HAS TO BE THE FUNNIEST SHIT I'VE HEARD IN A LONG MIN .. NORTENOS IN SOUTHERN CALIFAZ !!! HAHAHAHAHA YOU FOOS NEED TO TAKE THAT DICK OUTTA YOUR ASS AND STOP MAKIN LAME ASS RUMORS .. SAN DIEGO IS ALL SUR 13 TOO THE FULLEST . AND IF THERE ARE BUSTERS DOWN THERE THEN I'D LIKE TO KNOW IN WHAT AREA TO GO SMASH ON THEIR ASSES .. I GOT A GOOD HOMEBOY FROM CALLE 30 IN LOGAN HEIGHTS ALL ASK HIM IF ALL THIS BS IS TRUE AND IF IT IS THEN THOSE BUSTERS DONT HAVE VERY LONG TO LIVE ... BASSETT GRANDE LOS NITE OWLS SOUTH COVINA BLVD TRUCHA ..

LOL!! quit net banging lil fool

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » July 3rd, 2007, 12:21 am

Bassettsgv wrote:ME AND MY SURENO BUDDIES GANG BANG ON YOU PORCH MONKEYS ON A DAILY .. AND NO THANK YOU WE GOT OUR OWN STYLE WE DONT NEED TO JOCK ON THE MAYATES LIKE THE FARMERS DO .. WAZZUP MY NIGGAA HAHAHA FOOS GET POPPED IN THE MOUTH JAWS GET SHATTERED OUT HERE HOMIE .. WE BUSTER FREE SOON TO BE NIGGER FREE ..
LOL, what Blacks do Bassett bang on? It aint no Black gangs over there weirdo. Nigger free? Yall tuff ass dudes about to attack civilians, women and children and shit? LOL it's only about 10 Black people over there. You should be proud tuff guy.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 3rd, 2007, 12:51 am

IS HE FOR REAL .......WHO SAYS " ME AND MY SURENO BUDDIES " THIS MAY BE A WHITE GUY FUCHIN WITH YA !? POSING AS A MEXICAN

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 3rd, 2007, 12:54 am

IN HIS POST HE BE ASKING HIS GOOD HOMEBOY ABOUT SHYT ....WHO PROBALY IS A MEXICAN SURENO , ...THIS PROBALY THE SAME DUDE WHO PUT ALL THAT WHITE POWER SHYT ON THE FORUM. HE TRYING TO START A RACE WAR WITH GANGS ,

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » July 3rd, 2007, 6:30 am

Lonewolf wrote:AZTEC NATION in City Heights and OAK PARK LOCOS are in the "EAST SIDE" Not the ~> SouthEast, but even so . . . both those Varrios are Sureños, and so is LOGAN HEIGHTS, wether they be from Red Steps, 30TA or 13Locos, they're all South Siders.
You misunderstood me, I know those varrios are Surenos and I wasnt saying they're all from SE San Diego . What I mean by go ask is... they should know if Nortenos are there because these are the varrios the Ene mentioned he fought with. if I was the type of dude I'd pinpoint the Homie location for you. btw there's other Northerners in SD as well...

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » July 3rd, 2007, 7:03 am

Bassettsgv wrote:ME AND MY SURENO BUDDIES GANG BANG ON YOU PORCH MONKEYS ON A DAILY .. AND NO THANK YOU WE GOT OUR OWN STYLE WE DONT NEED TO JOCK ON THE MAYATES LIKE THE FARMERS DO .. WAZZUP MY NIGGAA HAHAHA FOOS GET POPPED IN THE MOUTH JAWS GET SHATTERED OUT HERE HOMIE .. WE BUSTER FREE SOON TO BE NIGGER FREE ..
I've heard it time and time again, why did Nortenos act Black? you young Foolios take an example of some SF/Oakland area Nortenos on youtube and think all Nortenos are like that. I know Northerners that listens to nothing but "ROLITAS" and you will never, I mean never hear them say N#%@&. IMO no Sureno Rapper song is on the level that Sonny Boy gave you Southsiders. (though I'm not really into Rap all that much) btw you sound like you got some Black influence, youngster...

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » July 3rd, 2007, 10:08 am

rocstar wrote:
LOL, what Blacks do Bassett bang on? It aint no Black gangs over there weirdo. Nigger free? Yall tuff ass dudes about to attack civilians, women and children and shit? LOL it's only about 10 Black people over there. You should be proud tuff guy.
Lets get this clear right away.

This lil kid is NOT from BG. Already know who he is. Don't take him serious at all.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » July 3rd, 2007, 10:23 am

RuthlessCray wrote:
rocstar wrote:

This lil kid is NOT from BG. Already know who he is. Don't take him serious at all.
I know that Cray, thats why I didnt diss Bassett. The ones with all the extras is always the phonies

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » July 3rd, 2007, 10:36 am

rocstar wrote:
RuthlessCray wrote:
rocstar wrote:

I know that Cray, thats why I didnt diss Bassett. The ones with all the extras is always the phonies
Yup you know wassup... 8)

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » July 3rd, 2007, 11:28 am

there are no black gangs in Bassett or atleast none that i know of ... I LIVE ON S. COVINA BLVD JUST A COUPLE OF BLOCKS AWAY FROM MONTE .. LATLEY EMF HAS BEEN HITITN UP BASSETT AND TAGGIN ALL OVER THE MUTHAFUCKA ... BASSETT IS CRAZY FOOS GET SHOTT UP WITH NO MERCY IF YOU ANYTHING BOUT BG THEN YOU FOOLIOS MUST OF HEARD ABOUT THEM 4 FOOS THAT GOT SMOKED ON MARIANNA BLVD ... AS FAR AS THE BLACKS GO I LIVED IN TORRANCE FOR A YEAR AND I GOT IN ALOTTA SHIT WITH THAT BLACKS OUT THERE .. I MET A COUPLE OF FOOS FROM THE 204 AND THE REST IS HISTORY HAD THEM MAYAS ON THE RUN ..

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » July 3rd, 2007, 11:44 am

Bassettsgv wrote:there are no black gangs in Bassett or atleast none that i know of ... I LIVE ON S. COVINA BLVD JUST A COUPLE OF BLOCKS AWAY FROM MONTE .. LATLEY EMF HAS BEEN HITITN UP BASSETT AND TAGGIN ALL OVER THE MUTHAFUCKA ... BASSETT IS CRAZY FOOS GET SHOTT UP WITH NO MERCY IF YOU ANYTHING BOUT BG THEN YOU FOOLIOS MUST OF HEARD ABOUT THEM 4 FOOS THAT GOT SMOKED ON MARIANNA BLVD ... AS FAR AS THE BLACKS GO I LIVED IN TORRANCE FOR A YEAR AND I GOT IN ALOTTA SHIT WITH THAT BLACKS OUT THERE .. I MET A COUPLE OF FOOS FROM THE 204 AND THE REST IS HISTORY HAD THEM MAYAS ON THE RUN ..
1st of all, nobody doubts that Bassett Grande down. But you're making them look bad by netbanging in here. Your input is not needed. Believe me you aint teaching anyone in here anything.

2nd, I'm the one who told you about the "5" people getting shot up on Santa Marianna AVE...know who I am yet.

3rd, Like I said before 204 is a joke...

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » July 3rd, 2007, 12:03 pm

ohh shit i think i know you hahaha .. shit im out ima go play tennis at S.A park with some hynas alrato ..

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 3rd, 2007, 8:37 pm

~J~ wrote:
Lonewolf wrote:AZTEC NATION in City Heights and OAK PARK LOCOS are in the "EAST SIDE" Not the ~> SouthEast, but even so . . . both those Varrios are Sureños, and so is LOGAN HEIGHTS, wether they be from Red Steps, 30TA or 13Locos, they're all South Siders.
You misunderstood me, I know those varrios are Surenos and I wasnt saying they're all from SE San Diego . What I mean by go ask is... they should know if Nortenos are there because these are the varrios the Ene mentioned he fought with. if I was the type of dude I'd pinpoint the Homie location for you. btw there's other Northerners in SD as well...
Ok, "I'll ask . . . Currently I'm trying to get the Varrio History for East Side Diego "ESSD" and hopefully the Juniors too, they're both around the are from what you're talking about. In regards to Logan, I don't need to ask cause I already know. Lomas, Sherman, and a couple of Shell Towners I already knoe the grounds. Most of the beef in those areas are all in-between Encanto, Market, Shell Town, Sherman, Logan and East Side Diego all right up next to each other. The newcomers South East 13 be klcking up dust lately and farther to the south east the Spring Valley Locos and Paradise Hills be the warriors, once you cross into NC then the beefs are all between all them NC Boys Cliques, but "all the above mentioned" are "SOUTH SIDERS" all day and all nite. If you go past Encanto you hit Varrio Lemon Grove and Lomita Village 70's and that Lomita/Skyline/Encanto Imperial Avenue area is a real fuckin war zone some times, but they're also "all"South Siders too. If you go up north by Golden Hill (Lomas), Balboa Park/Lil Italy (Wop Town) or Old Town S.D. or even past the 8 Freeway to Linda Vista and Mission, all them Varrios are also South Siders, so I fail to see where I'm gonna find some North Siders down here, give me a street or something cause I be driving all over a lot of them places giving a ruca a ride or visiting compas for a game or grub and I ain't never seen no vatos in red or claiming norte down here. The only ones I be seeing using some Red be the Pinoy Brothers ~~> but they ain't norteños, I know so cause I have chopped up with some of them from several of the S.D. sets down here, in fact, I even got a little bit of their histories too. And if you're familiar with the Bloods, Pirus and Damus down here you will also know that they don't be flamed up most of the time either. They use Green, Black, Greys, Browns and others regular colors cause the scene down here is not like movies where you see everyone either sporting Red or Blue, it ain't like that down here. About the most major differences in colors you'll see would be the Vatos wearing Charger Gear and the Brothers wearing Raider Gear, but even so, "it ain't universal" . . So again, poitn me to the right direction and I'll take a drive even.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » July 3rd, 2007, 10:25 pm

Lonewolf wrote:Ok, "I'll ask . . . Currently I'm trying to get the Varrio History for East Side Diego "ESSD" and hopefully the Juniors too, they're both around the are from what you're talking about. In regards to Logan, I don't need to ask cause I already know. Lomas, Sherman, and a couple of Shell Towners I already knoe the grounds. Most of the beef in those areas are all in-between Encanto, Market, Shell Town, Sherman, Logan and East Side Diego all right up next to each other. The newcomers South East 13 be klcking up dust lately and farther to the south east the Spring Valley Locos and Paradise Hills be the warriors, once you cross into NC then the beefs are all between all them NC Boys Cliques, but "all the above mentioned" are "SOUTH SIDERS" all day and all nite. If you go past Encanto you hit Varrio Lemon Grove and Lomita Village 70's and that Lomita/Skyline/Encanto Imperial Avenue area is a real fuckin war zone some times, but they're also "all"South Siders too. If you go up north by Golden Hill (Lomas), Balboa Park/Lil Italy (Wop Town) or Old Town S.D. or even past the 8 Freeway to Linda Vista and Mission, all them Varrios are also South Siders, so I fail to see where I'm gonna find some North Siders down here, give me a street or something cause I be driving all over a lot of them places giving a ruca a ride or visiting compas for a game or grub and I ain't never seen no vatos in red or claiming norte down here. The only ones I be seeing using some Red be the Pinoy Brothers ~~> but they ain't norteños, I know so cause I have chopped up with some of them from several of the S.D. sets down here, in fact, I even got a little bit of their histories too. And if you're familiar with the Bloods, Pirus and Damus down here you will also know that they don't be flamed up most of the time either. They use Green, Black, Greys, Browns and others regular colors cause the scene down here is not like movies where you see everyone either sporting Red or Blue, it ain't like that down here. About the most major differences in colors you'll see would be the Vatos wearing Charger Gear and the Brothers wearing Raider Gear, but even so, "it ain't universal" . . So again, poitn me to the right direction and I'll take a drive even.
I know you're an older Vato and you seem to be pretty honest but I don't wanna get specific streets because even though from what I've talked with the Ene he seemed to be telling the truth, I'll give it the benefit of the doubt that he's lying and don't want to start something because of what I said if he's there putting up a front. I doubt any sane Norteno would walk around flamed up in SoCal in fact the ones who do somewhat are only some of the youngsters in NorCal. that style was-is sported more with the Bloods. I don't think Nortenos are there with many numbers or anywhere else in SoCal maybe small varrios, but I can't confirm that at this time. oh, but I'll probably paste a little something he wrote.

Have you ever heard of Frontline Nortenos in Hollywood at any given time?

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » July 3rd, 2007, 11:13 pm

Here you go Lonewolf, if it's the true this is what the Norteno is representing:

SOUTHxEASTxSANxDIEGOxCITYxHEIGHTz

VARRIOxCOLONIAxMARAVILLAxCAPITOLxPARKxLOCOz

NORTExCALIFAZxEASTxSIDExSANx408xJOSE

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » July 3rd, 2007, 11:18 pm

LOL!!!!!!! FrontLine Nortenos is that fake ass internet made up thing with those fake LA street signs. I almost, almost fell for that shit, when I was like 16.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » July 3rd, 2007, 11:20 pm

RuthlessCray wrote:LOL!!!!!!! FrontLine Nortenos is that fake ass internet made up thing with those fake LA street signs. I almost, almost fell for that shit, when I was like 16.
I meant "fake ass LA street signs in their pics"
they used to post pictures of themselves with fake signs in the background

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » July 3rd, 2007, 11:31 pm

RuthlessCray wrote:
RuthlessCray wrote:LOL!!!!!!! FrontLine Nortenos is that fake ass internet made up thing with those fake LA street signs. I almost, almost fell for that shit, when I was like 16.
So they are straight up fakes? I heard they were on America's Most Wanted or was that Surenos wearing red or what? I do find it hard to believe myself but I guess I'll give it the benefit of the doubt. you know...

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » July 3rd, 2007, 11:32 pm

~J~ wrote:
RuthlessCray wrote:
So they are straight up fakes? I heard they were on America's Most Wanted or was that Surenos wearing red or what? I do find it hard to believe myself but I guess I'll give it the benefit of the doubt. you know...
LOL..where did you 'hear' this from?

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » July 3rd, 2007, 11:37 pm

RuthlessCray wrote:
~J~ wrote:
RuthlessCray wrote:
LOL..where did you 'hear' this from?
The only reason I give it the benefit of the doubt is because the guy who said this is very honest but it was some time back for him to remember and we all can make mistake you know, I'll believe it on confirmation only.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » July 3rd, 2007, 11:55 pm

~J~ wrote:
RuthlessCray wrote:
America's Most Wanted? :lol: :lol:

The "flns" are fake.

I have however seen Nortenos, some with the huelga flag posted on their cars, and everything, on the freeways. I couldn't believe it when I first saw it but it happens. I seriously doubt that they could live and bang here but far as passing through to go to Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm, and Universal Studios, yes it does happen. Just the other day, passing through Burbank, I saw a "vato" crossing the street, all creased down, wearing all black, and a RED Tshirt folded over his shoulder. :shock: I don't know if he was visiting or what but that was some crazy sh-it.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » July 4th, 2007, 12:13 am

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote: I have however seen Nortenos, some with the huelga flag posted on their cars, and everything, on the freeways. I couldn't believe it when I first saw it but it happens. I seriously doubt that they could live and bang here but far as passing through to go to Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm, and Universal Studios, yes it does happen. Just the other day, passing through Burbank, I saw a "vato" crossing the street, all creased down, wearing all black, and a RED Tshirt folded over his shoulder. :shock: I don't know if he was visiting or what but that was some crazy sh-it.
What this Norteno was saying to me is getting more credibility as we speak... Rollin... you can back me with that b.s youngster Surenos are saying about all Norteno acting Black. I know-knew Nortenos that have a lot of Carnalismo even the real youngster do to an large extent for nowadays. nevermind those so-called Nortenos youngsters.