TIGER WOODS BABY - TRI RACIAL - IS THAT THE FUTURE OF US ALL

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » June 30th, 2007, 3:20 pm

Why are people always discriminating against Tiger Woods cuz he is mix???

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » June 30th, 2007, 7:01 pm

George wrote:Why are people always discriminating against Tiger Woods because he is mix???
nah cuz he win to damn much and hes very successful.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » July 1st, 2007, 3:15 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
George wrote:Why are people always discriminating against Tiger Woods because he is mix???
nah because he win to damn much and hes very successful.

I'm pretty sure way b4 Tiger Wood's was even around, there were countless numbers of successful and rich Whites who
made it in golf...

So why all the attention and negative vibes towards Tiger Woods??? Give the man a break.

He never asked to be born you know, and for sure he didn't have a choice in the WAY he was going to be born into this world.

If anything I find mixed people beautiful in this world.

And for all those who claim racial purity.....
How can you prove
you are 100% pure??? Just because you look darker than other colored folks???

That doesn't mean mess.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 1st, 2007, 11:23 pm

DOSENT MATTER TO THE POWERS THAT BE .........ITS MIX EVERYBODY ELSE UP AND LET THE CONTROLLING FACTORS STAY WHITE, AND THEN LET THE NEW MIX GENERATION BEGIN TO THINK LIGHTER IS BEETER AND EVERYBODY BECOMES CLOSE TO WHITE , IF NOT WHITE THEY SELF , " WHITE WASH - BREED OUT , IT WAS DONE DURING THE SLAVE DAYS AND COLONIZING IN " AUSTRALIA AND IN ARGENTINA , OTHER PLACES AS WELL , ITS LESS MESSY THAN MURDERING COLORED PEOPLE , LET THEM MURDER THERE OWN SELVES IN POVERTY AND CRIME GHETTO STUFF , DRUGS WHATEVER AND THE OTHERS BREED OUT .....SMART IDEA BUT , WICKED. THATS A POSSIBLE FUTURE.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » July 3rd, 2007, 6:05 am

NICKELS wrote:DOSENT MATTER TO THE POWERS THAT BE .........ITS MIX EVERYBODY ELSE UP AND LET THE CONTROLLING FACTORS STAY WHITE, AND THEN LET THE NEW MIX GENERATION BEGIN TO THINK LIGHTER IS BEETER AND EVERYBODY BECOMES CLOSE TO WHITE , IF NOT WHITE THEY SELF , " WHITE WASH - BREED OUT , IT WAS DONE DURING THE SLAVE DAYS AND COLONIZING IN " AUSTRALIA AND IN ARGENTINA , OTHER PLACES AS WELL , ITS LESS MESSY THAN MURDERING COLORED PEOPLE , LET THEM MURDER THERE OWN SELVES IN POVERTY AND CRIME GHETTO STUFF , DRUGS WHATEVER AND THE OTHERS BREED OUT .....SMART IDEA BUT , WICKED. THATS A POSSIBLE FUTURE.
Mixed people are not any lesser than "pure" breds.

Sigh the racism continues.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 3rd, 2007, 6:23 am

I DIDNT MEAN IT TO BE NEGATIVE GEORGE , BUT SOCIETY FUCHS WITH MIXED PEOPLE ALOT AS FAR AS BEING OF A RACE .....LIKE CALLING THEM OTHER , OR MULATTO OR CHOOSE WHAT BEST FITS YOU CATEGORY .....THATS SAD

TIGER WOODS CHILD WOULD HAVE TO CHECK WHAT !? ....OR .....PUT ALL OF THE ABOVE !!

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 3rd, 2007, 4:00 pm

^ that's what's f*cked up about categorizing on forms

the last one I filled out actually had a section for "percentages" like anyone actually know for sure... how many moms lie? How many people have no idea? How many people go on first impressions?

This society makes you "choose" and divides people even deeper, they usually say "choose the one that you most identify with" on the forms.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 3rd, 2007, 11:16 pm

ITS GOING TO GET TO A POINT IN LIFE IN THE FUTURE 500 YEARS FROM NOW OR WHATEVER , WHERE THAT EVERYBODY IS GOING TO BE SO MIXED THAT IF YOU HAVE FULL BLOODED PEOPLE THERE GOING TO BE TREATED LIKE ROYALTY OR CELEBRITITES BECAUSE OF THERE ONE RACE STATUS. SOUNDS LIKE A MOVIE..

t
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by t » July 4th, 2007, 4:17 am

I doubt future generations will be whitend up seeing as the white population is drying up. Sub-Saharan Africa has the fastest growing population of any major region in the world and will see it's population double by 2050. By then, Africa's projected population will more than double from 945 million now to 1,937 million (1.9 billion).

The places that will start resemble Brazil will be rich little western nations in western Europe, maybe Canada and of course the US. Before this point all 'western/developed nations' will be encouraging mass immigration to sustain their populations (ECONOMIES) or die.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 4th, 2007, 12:01 pm

NICKELS wrote:ITS GOING TO GET TO A POINT IN LIFE IN THE FUTURE 500 YEARS FROM NOW OR WHATEVER , WHERE THAT EVERYBODY IS GOING TO BE SO MIXED THAT IF YOU HAVE FULL BLOODED PEOPLE THERE GOING TO BE TREATED LIKE ROYALTY OR CELEBRITITES BECAUSE OF THERE ONE RACE STATUS. SOUNDS LIKE A MOVIE..
Everyone has a "one race status," homo sapiens sapiens.

It's interesting that in the ancient past, there was no recording of "race" like we have today, it was about two things - nationality and ethnicity. That is why there is debate over "who was what" in ancient history even after massive amounts of historians came about.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 4th, 2007, 2:23 pm

WHEN BLACKS CAME TO AMERICA THEY WERE BLACK AS HELL , NOW LOOK AT US ..........TRUST ME , WE ARE MIXING ALOT. THE WORLD IS GETTING LIGHTER.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 4th, 2007, 2:37 pm

NICKELS wrote:WHEN BLACKS CAME TO AMERICA THEY WERE BLACK AS HELL , NOW LOOK AT US ..........TRUST ME , WE ARE MIXING ALOT. THE WORLD IS GETTING LIGHTER.

When I said homo sapiens sapiens.... I mean that not only is every human alive in the same species of human (homo sapiens) we are also in the same subspecies (homo sapiens sapiens).

There is no scientific basis for race within gthe same subspecies. What traits define being black to you? I seems like it's based on skin color in your opinion. Well taht's two traits, stable melanin production and melanin production as a response to sunlight. But as Sentenza pointed out, there is more genetic variation within these social groups that we call "race" than there is between the groups.

Let me put it this way - Oprah and Rosie O'Donnell are closer than Oprah and Beyonce.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 4th, 2007, 2:41 pm

MAN YOU CAN BELIEVE ALL THAT SHYT...........LOL , WE ARE THE SAME SPECIES YES .......OBVIOUSLY , BUT IN THE REAL WORLD HUMANS GO BY RACIAL CATEGORY ......IM BLACK ,

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » July 4th, 2007, 4:35 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote: Let me put it this way - Oprah and Rosie O'Donnell are closer than Oprah and Beyonce.
:shock:

NICKELS wrote:MAN YOU CAN BELIEVE ALL THAT SHYT...IN THE REAL WORLD HUMANS GO BY RACIAL CATEGORY ......IM BLACK

lol...

Brutha some of these on here be on some waay out s!@#....Where do they come up with this s!@#...

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 4th, 2007, 11:18 pm

FROM WHITE PEOPLE................LOL :roll:

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » July 5th, 2007, 1:54 am

From studying these messages for traits, scientists now know that two individuals from anywhere in the world can potentially share 86 percent of the traits out of that 33 percent. Doing the math, that leaves only 4.62 percent of our genetic makeup responsible for all our individuality. Put another way: the traits of an Irish business person, an African-American lawyer, and the prime minister of India are quite likely to be 95.38 percent identical.

The same types of studies that showed us that human genetic distances average only 2 percent have also shown that there is about 8.6 times more genetic variation within the classically defined racial groups than between them. Why? Because there is about 8.6 times more genetic variation between any given individual on the planet and another individual than there is between the populations they belong to. In other words, the variability that makes one African-American person different from another is greater than the variability between African Americans and Swedes or Tibetans or Amazonian tribes.

For one, we would be accepting percentages of variability in humans that are far below the percentages that are applied to all other organisms on the planet as evidence of race. For another, treating populations with 1 percent variability as distinct races would result in identifying over a 1,000 races of humans.

Physical traits fail to define races because local populations produce traits that adapt to climate and other environmental factors wherever those factors occur. This means that, however genetically or geographically distant they are, tropical populations will have physical traits that match tropical conditions, like the sickle cell message. Kenyans and Peruvians will have greater lung capacities and red blood cell counts from living at high altitudes. These features are completely independent of the other genetic aspects of their physical makeup, and cannot be used to determine membership in a socially defined race.

America has perfected the concept of socially defined races. On first inspection, it might have seemed that these races had biological legitimacy. The English colonists, the native peoples they called Indians, and the West Africans they brought as slaves all came from different places along the range of genetic diversity. It is entirely possible that the social construction of race in America would have proceeded differently if the full spectrum of the world's populations had immigrated to America along with western Europeans and Africans. Certainly, things would have been different if the prior history of the world had allowed these groups to come together under conditions fostering social equality.

But, as we know, cultural rather than biological traits were used to define our races. The rules of cultural evolution differ from those of biological evolution, but sadly scientists, doctors, philosophers, and law makers have for the most part, not yet acknowledged the difference. We must stop masking the real social issues with racist ideologies in order to build a truly just society.

About the Author

Dr. Joseph L. Graves Jr. is one of the world's leading evolutionary biologists. He is currently University Core Director and Professor of Biological Sciences at Fairleigh Dickinson University.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 5th, 2007, 2:06 am

Sentenza wrote: These features are completely independent of the other genetic aspects of their physical makeup, and cannot be used to determine membership in a socially defined race.
[/u]

America has perfected the concept of socially defined races.
You know it!

reminds me of:
In fact, several scientists said, the new work shows just how small a biological difference is reflected by skin color. The newly found mutation involves a change of just one letter of DNA code out of the 3.1 billion letters in the human genome -- the complete instructions for making a human being.

"It's a major finding in a very sensitive area," said Stephen Oppenheimer, an expert in anthropological genetics at Oxford University, who was not involved in the work. "Almost all the differences used to differentiate populations from around the world really are skin deep."

The work raises a raft of new questions -- not least of which is why white skin caught on so thoroughly in northern climes once it arose. Some scientists suggest that lighter skin offered a strong survival advantage for people who migrated out of Africa by boosting their levels of bone-strengthening vitamin D; others have posited that its novelty and showiness simply made it more attractive to those seeking mates.

The work also reveals for the first time that Asians owe their relatively light skin to different mutations. That means that light skin arose independently at least twice in human evolution, in each case affecting populations with the facial and other traits that today are commonly regarded as the hallmarks of Caucasian and Asian races.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 5th, 2007, 2:44 am

IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK, LOOKS LIKE A DUCK , QUACKS LIKE A DUCK ........MAN ITS A BAT !!.......A RAT WITH WINGS ....... :lol: :lol: :twisted:

NAH BUT FOR REAL , THE WORLD IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE WHEN IT COMES TO RACE , THE WORLD IS STILL GOING BY WHAT THEY SEE AT FACE VALUE. THEY DONT CARE WHATS UNDER THE SKIN UNLESS ITS A DISEASE , ITS WHATS THE PERSON IS AND LOOKS LIKE THAT MATTERS TO MOST.

SAD BUT ITS REALITY .......LIVE WITH IT , I LOVE BIG TITTIES AND ASS , I DONT CARE IF ITS GOT VITAMIN D OR C , OR WHAT EVER AS LONG AS THERE REAL......LOL :twisted:

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » July 5th, 2007, 3:18 am

Skin color, hair type, body stature, blood groups, or tendencies to get certain diseases do not alone or in combination define the racial groups that have been socially constructed in North America.

It's absolutely true that these physical traits vary among geographical populations. What most people don't realize is the way that they vary. For example, Sri Lankans of the Indian subcontinent, Nigerians, and aboriginal Australians share a dark skin tone, but differ in hair type, facial features, and genetic predisposition for disease. If you try to use characteristics such as height, body proportions, skull measurements, hair type, and skin color to create a tree showing how human populations are related, you get a tree that doesn't match the measured genetic relatedness and known evolutionary history of our species.

A tree like that would say, "all short, extremely dark-skinned people with thick curly hair are the same race," and would link Papuans from New Guinea and aboriginal Australians most closely to sub-Saharan Africans. We know, however, from genetic analyses that Papuans and aboriginal Australians are the group most genetically distant from sub-Saharan Africans. And that makes total sense, because sub-Saharan Africans and aboriginal Australians are two of the most geographically separated human groups, so intermarriage has been minimal. Australia, after all, was cut off from human migration for most of its history.

We also know that within sub-Saharan African populations, everything from skin color to skull types to total genetic diversity is more variable than in any other of the world's populations.4 In other words, a person from the Congo and a person from Mali are more likely to be different genetically from each other than either is from a person from Belgium. Yet, if everyone from this region got up and moved to the United States, we'd call them all African Americans and see them as members of the same race.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » July 5th, 2007, 3:19 am

NICKELS wrote:IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK, LOOKS LIKE A DUCK , QUACKS LIKE A DUCK ........MAN ITS A BAT !!.......A RAT WITH WINGS ....... :lol: :lol: :twisted:

NAH BUT FOR REAL , THE WORLD IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE WHEN IT COMES TO RACE , THE WORLD IS STILL GOING BY WHAT THEY SEE AT FACE VALUE. THEY DONT CARE WHATS UNDER THE SKIN UNLESS ITS A DISEASE , ITS WHATS THE PERSON IS AND LOOKS LIKE THAT MATTERS TO MOST.

SAD BUT ITS REALITY .......LIVE WITH IT , I LOVE BIG TITTIES AND ASS , I DONT CARE IF ITS GOT VITAMIN D OR C , OR WHAT EVER AS LONG AS THERE REAL......LOL :twisted:
Dont get me wrong. I am aware that this concept of race is the cause for many evil things in the world and it defines many things that happen on the political and societal stage and many many people will still act and think according to this theory, so i know it is reality in that sense.
And i also dont believe in that "we are one world" and we are all one family hippie bs. But i do believe that we are all one race, no matter if you are black, white, yellow or whatever, with ethnical and cultural differences.
Still i think its important to put the truth out there.

And it sheds a new light on those people who justify injustice against other people with "race".

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 5th, 2007, 3:30 am

THE DISEASE PART WAS A JOKE ...........MEANING NOBODY CARES ABOUT WHATS UNDER THE SKIN OF A PERSON , ONLY WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE OUTSIDE AS FAR AS LOOKS AND VANITY , OF A PERSON

I ONLY CARE WHATS UNDER THE SKIN IF ITS GOT SOMETHING TO DO WITH DISEASE MEANING : AIDS - STD - A GERM ....LOL :shock: , OTHER THAN THAT NOBODY CARES WHAT CONNECTION THEY HAVE AS FAR AS VITAMINS AND BONE DENSITY OR WHATEVER ......ITS ABOUT YOUR RACE AND LOOKS ,

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » July 5th, 2007, 3:34 am

NICKELS wrote:ITS ABOUT YOUR RACE AND LOOKS ,
Yes most of the times its about that i agree. Thats how you get labeled and stigmatized and people approach you.

But its a thing thats in our human minds and no biological fact. Doesnt make it less important though.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 5th, 2007, 3:35 am

TRUE , BUT WHAT YOUR SAYING IS RIGHT BUT ......HAVE YOU HEARD OF OUT OF SIGHT OUT OF MIND.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 5th, 2007, 3:43 am

I WOULDNT CARE IF I GOT MORE IN COMMON GENETICALLY WITH A INDONESIAN AND I LOOK LIKE , TYRESE , IM STILL BLACK ...AND THATS ALL THAT REALLY MATTERS TO ME AND MY FAMILY AND WHAT THE WORLD SEES ME AS A BLACK MAN.

t
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by t » July 10th, 2007, 5:57 am

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 10th, 2007, 6:27 am

NICKELS wrote:I WOULDNT CARE IF I GOT MORE IN COMMON GENETICALLY WITH A INDONESIAN AND I LOOK LIKE , TYRESE , IM STILL BLACK ...AND THATS ALL THAT REALLY MATTERS TO ME AND MY FAMILY AND WHAT THE WORLD SEES ME AS A BLACK MAN.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 10th, 2007, 1:00 pm

well u shoulda known he was gonna fall fa a white girl seein that he is Black and Asian......lol im not bein rascist im just goin off what yall said about blacks lovin whites and asians lovin whites.....

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 10th, 2007, 1:37 pm

Young Deuce wrote:well u shoulda known he was gonna fall fa a white girl seein that he is Black and Asian......lol im not bein rascist im just goin off what yall said about blacks lovin whites and asians lovin whites.....
LOL

one1hype
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by one1hype » August 8th, 2007, 11:56 pm

that baby will be 60 percent white...15 black and 25 asian...tiger is only 25 percent black...and yes his mom has dutch in here