curtis vs the graduation

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

curtis vs the graduation

Unread post by rustone » July 20th, 2007, 8:29 am

Don't know if u guys know but
About 2 days ago kanye west recently moved his album release day to sept.11th
Which is the same as CURTIS then I heard kanye on radio sayin he wouldn't release on that day if he didn't belive he could outsell CURTIS INTERSCOPE JACKSON.
50 said on hot 97 yesterday "he don't belive jay would let it happen "
And that he's releasing curtis on september 11th no matter what

But n e way wat do u guys think?
Who's album would u buy? AND WHY?
Who's gonna sell MORE?

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 20th, 2007, 8:37 am

thats a good ass question...i dont kno both gotta alotta fans.....prolly around the same amount maybe....

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » July 20th, 2007, 8:37 am

It all depends on what kind of hip hop u like they both have there own fan base so they should both sell lots of units

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » July 20th, 2007, 9:33 am

HONESTLY I THINK THIS IS A PUBLICITY STUNT BY KANYE
HE'S TRYNA GET MORE SELLS BY DOIN THIS
HONESTLY MY OPINION I DON'T THINK KANYE WOULD OUTSELL T.I
T.I DID ABOUT 470 OR SO FIRST WEEK
DIS IS WEIRD BECAUSE USUALLY 50 IS the SHIT STARTER
KANYE LOL
I SAY KANYE GONNA B IN the 300'Z

50 ALBUM GOT ALL the BUZZ..LIKE USUAL NIGGA ALWAYS IN the NEWS.

JUS DON'T B SUPRISED IF 50 DOES RIDICULOUS NUMBERS
I'M TALKIN IN the MILLIONS FIRST WEEK....REAL TALK

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 20th, 2007, 9:49 am

around here mo people talkin bout kanye album than 50z but that dont mean shit kuz NaS only had 1 single out when his album kame out and it wasnt even in the top 20 but he went platinum.....niggaz aint goin platinum and shit like they used 2....T.I. got the highest sellin album of the year at 643,000....lol nigga 3 years ago was goin platinum in like 3 weeks and shit....

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » July 20th, 2007, 11:09 am

LOL

Kanye last album sold 900,000 in 1 week
That is ridiculous numbers but uh I don't think his songs strong enough to sell that number.. But u neva no

Curtis's full arsonal of singles better to me

We'll see tho.
KANYE TRYNA MAKE THIS INTO SOME TYPE OF DE LA HOYA VS MAYWEATHER
DIS SHIT BOUT TO B FUNNY WEN 50 GOT 1.4 MILL IN 1 WEEK
WONDER WAT NIGGAS GON SAY?
WHAT HE BAUGHT ALL HIS ALBUMS?

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » July 20th, 2007, 11:49 am

Im buying both Cd's.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 20th, 2007, 1:29 pm

nah 50 said all kinda shit about Kanye unprovoked. Kanye didn't respond so we gonna see whats what when they sells come in.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 20th, 2007, 3:31 pm

NONE OF 50 AND KANYE WEST SONGS IS STRONG ENOUGH 2 DO THEM TYPE OF NUMBERS the FIRST WEEK.. IM TELLING U ITS GONNA B A DISSAPPOINTMENT IN REKORD SALES FOR THEM THIS TIME AROUND..... FOR ONE PEOPLE GOT IPODS AND MP3 PLAYERS AND SHIT FOR 2 THEY JUST NOT GONNA DO IT BIG THIS TIME AROUND.. 50 JUST RELEASED 2 VIDEOS OFF the NEW ALBUM,,,, AND KAYNE DID ONE VIDEO SO FAR,,, BUT GUESS WAT THEY NOT GETTIN ANY AIRPLAY LIKE B4...... AND ILL BUY KANYE ALBUM B4 I BUT ANOTHA DISSAPPOINTIN 50 CENT CD,,, AND I SEEN THAT NIGGA JA -RULE ON B.E.T. TALKIN ABOUT HES KOMING BACK OUT AND SHIT

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » July 20th, 2007, 3:31 pm

KANYE WAS YAPPIN ON RADIO DIS MORNIN TAKIN BOUT HE DROPPIN ON SEPTEMBER 11TH AND HE THINK HE COULD OUT SELL 50

I DON'T REALLY SEE THAT HAPPENIN

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » July 20th, 2007, 3:46 pm

YO-B wrote:NONE OF 50 AND KANYE WEST SONGS IS STRONG ENOUGH 2 DO THEM TYPE OF NUMBERS the FIRST WEEK.. IM TELLING U ITS GONNA B A DISSAPPOINTMENT IN REKORD SALES FOR THEM THIS TIME AROUND..... FOR ONE PEOPLE GOT IPODS AND MP3 PLAYERS AND SHIT FOR 2 THEY JUST NOT GONNA DO IT BIG THIS TIME AROUND.. 50 JUST RELEASED 2 VIDEOS OFF the NEW ALBUM,,,, AND KAYNE DID ONE VIDEO SO FAR,,, BUT GUESS WAT THEY NOT GETTIN ANY AIRPLAY LIKE B4...... AND ILL BUY KANYE ALBUM B4 I BUT ANOTHA DISSAPPOINTIN 50 CENT CD,,, AND I SEEN THAT NIGGA JA -RULE ON B.E.T. TALKIN ABOUT HES KOMING BACK OUT AND SHIT
50 CENT JUS CAME OUT 2 YRS AGO AND SOLD 10 MILLION RECORDS
W/IPODS, UTUBE ALL THAT SHIT LOL
KANYE ALSO, THO I DON'T THINK KANYE GOT THE BUZZ TO DO BIG NUMBERS, KANYE HAD LIEK 2 NUMBER 1 SINGLES LAST TIME ROUND THAT DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER AND GOLDIGGA BS
WHAT DO U MEAN DISSAPPOINTMENT?
ARE U PREDICTING A FLOP?
Lets see numbers I wanna see some number predictions so I can come back to dis shit wen te album drops to see wat yall got to say
My prediction
Kanye 400-450k
50 cent 800-MILLIONS

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 20th, 2007, 3:52 pm

IMA TELL IT LIKE IT IS... WHEN UR AS BIG AS 50 AND KANYE WELL DOING NUMBERS AINT NOTHIN... BUT SELLING LESS THAN WAT THEY DID IS KONSIDERED BEING A FLOP BEKAUSE B4 THEY SOLD LIKE MILLIONS OF REKORDS,,, BSPG I BET U,, ITS GONNA B A FLOP.. MAYBE NOT the BADDEST TYPE OF FLOP LIKE LOYDD BANKS BUT I WOULD GIVE 50 LIKE 800,000 AND I WOULD GIVE KANYE 760;000 THATS MY PREDIKTION,,,,, the HIGHEST THAT 50 IS GONNA SELL IN AMERIKA IS 2 MILLION BARELY,,, AND the HIGHEST KANYE IS GONNA SELL IN AMERIKA IS 1,850,000 BARELY...

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » July 20th, 2007, 4:14 pm

I THINK THEY DO CARE
THESE ARE 2 OF THE BIGGEST EGOS IN ALL OF HIP HOP

U THINK 50 CENT IS GONNA DO 800K OVERALL?
AND KANYE IS GONNA DO 1.8 MIL?

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » July 20th, 2007, 4:18 pm

OH SO U SAY 50 2 MILL TOTAL(U.S)
AND KANYE 1.8 TOTAL (U.s)

I dunt know how much he gon do total u.s
I think 50 sales go b 8million TOTAL

Kanye I dunt know
I say u are about right on that one

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 20th, 2007, 4:54 pm

YO-B wrote:IMA TELL IT LIKE IT IS... WHEN UR AS BIG AS 50 AND KANYE WELL DOING NUMBERS AINT NOTHIN... BUT SELLING LESS THAN WAT THEY DID IS KONSIDERED BEING A FLOP BEKAUSE B4 THEY SOLD LIKE MILLIONS OF REKORDS,,, BSPG I BET U,, ITS GONNA B A FLOP.. MAYBE NOT the BADDEST TYPE OF FLOP LIKE LOYDD BANKS BUT I WOULD GIVE 50 LIKE 800,000 AND I WOULD GIVE KANYE 760;000 THATS MY PREDIKTION,,,,, the HIGHEST THAT 50 IS GONNA SELL IN AMERIKA IS 2 MILLION BARELY,,, AND the HIGHEST KANYE IS GONNA SELL IN AMERIKA IS 1,850,000 BARELY...

yeah imma go with that 2....kuz kingdom come only went 2x platinum......i believe that the carter III gonna go like 5x platinum tho....before i self destruct gone go maybe 3.5x.......

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » July 20th, 2007, 5:46 pm

Young Deuce wrote:
YO-B wrote:IMA TELL IT LIKE IT IS... WHEN UR AS BIG AS 50 AND KANYE WELL DOING NUMBERS AINT NOTHIN... BUT SELLING LESS THAN WAT THEY DID IS KONSIDERED BEING A FLOP BEKAUSE B4 THEY SOLD LIKE MILLIONS OF REKORDS,,, BSPG I BET U,, ITS GONNA B A FLOP.. MAYBE NOT the BADDEST TYPE OF FLOP LIKE LOYDD BANKS BUT I WOULD GIVE 50 LIKE 800,000 AND I WOULD GIVE KANYE 760;000 THATS MY PREDIKTION,,,,, the HIGHEST THAT 50 IS GONNA SELL IN AMERIKA IS 2 MILLION BARELY,,, AND the HIGHEST KANYE IS GONNA SELL IN AMERIKA IS 1,850,000 BARELY...

yeah imma go with that 2....kuz kingdom come only went 2x platinum......i believe that the carter III gonna go like 5x platinum tho....before i self destruct gone go maybe 3.5x.......
LOL DIS SHIT GONNA B FUNNY
LIL WAYNE 5X??????? HELL NAWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WE HEAR OUTTA HIM TO MUCH
THAT SHIT HAS ANTICIPATION
HIS SHIT GONNA SOUND LIKA A MIXTAPE N E WAY
KINGDOM COME DID 2X BECAUSE that NIGGA SINGLES WAS WACK...WACKER DAN EXPECTED KINDA LIKE T.I

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 20th, 2007, 5:58 pm

IT AINT NO WAY 50 IS GONNA DO 8 MILLION TOTAL IN the U.S. NO WAY NO HOW... AND IM STAYIN with MY PREDIKTIONS

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 20th, 2007, 6:59 pm

bspg wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:

KINGDOM COME DID 2X BECAUSE that NIGGA SINGLES WAS WACK...WACKER DAN EXPECTED KINDA LIKE T.I
do u know how many groupies this nigga lil wayne has??? girls and dudes????? u know how many people think he the greatest rapper alive and is they fav???? he is mo talked about than any otha rapper i know.....niggaz build him up like he should have his own religion.....like god himself got him as his fav. rapper.....thats why i cant stand his ass...he overated....

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 20th, 2007, 7:02 pm

Young Deuce wrote:
bspg wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:

do u know how many groupies this nigga lil wayne has??? girls and dudes????? u know how many people think he the greatest rapper alive and is they fav???? he is mo talked about than any otha rapper i know.....niggaz build him up like he should have his own religion.....like god himself got him as his fav. rapper.....thats why i cant stand his ass...he overated....
HAHA THAT IS TRUE THO

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 20th, 2007, 7:16 pm

im finna make a threat about albums that u tohught that flopped......

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » July 20th, 2007, 8:18 pm

Kanye gonna outsell 50 I think, KAnyes singles are doin better, I think people are tired of hearing the same old stuff from 50, KAnye always comes with new and creative shit, I think his album is gonna sell more

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 20th, 2007, 8:24 pm

TRUE THAT... 50 CENT ONLY SUBJEKT FOR FOR MUSIK IS

ASMUSEMENT PARKS
KANDY SHOP
KOTTON KANDY
MONEY IN the BANK
MONEY HES SPENDING
G-UNIT SNEAKERS
TEFLON
G-UNIT
FO SHO
OHH NO
the KID
SHIT
FULLY LOADED KLIP
BERETTA
LICK U
PLAY with the STICK
BLOW UR BRAINS OUT

AND THATS the ONLY WORDS 50 CENT BEEN SAYING IN the LAST 3 YEARS

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » July 20th, 2007, 8:29 pm

KANYE?
KANYE the ONE with the SAME SHIT
FULL SAD ASS AFRICANIZED SONGS AND SHIT
THAT NIGGA SORRY MAN

NO WAY HE OUTSELL 50 NO WAY NO HELL
50 8MILL WORLDWIDE LOL DIS SHIT GON B FUNNY

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 20th, 2007, 8:39 pm

BUT U GOTTA ADMIT THO BSPG THAT KANYE IS MORE LYRIKAL THAN 50 THESE DAYS.... NOW IF WE WAS TALKIN ABOUT the OLD 50 CENT B4 HE GOT SHOT THAN IT WOULD B A DIFFERENT STORY,,,, BUT HES A BRAND NEW DIFFERENT RAPPA NOW

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: the Bottom

Unread post by Trav » July 20th, 2007, 8:41 pm

mr. chill wrote:Kanye gonna outsell 50 I think, KAnyes singles are doin better, I think people are tired of hearing the same old stuff from 50, KAnye always comes with new and creative shit, I think his album is gonna sell more
Niggaz killin that I Get Money dog. More than that Kanye BS.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » July 20th, 2007, 9:13 pm

YO-B wrote:BUT U GOTTA ADMIT THO BSPG THAT KANYE IS MORE LYRIKAL THAN 50 THESE DAYS.... NOW IF WE WAS TALKIN ABOUT the OLD 50 CENT B4 HE GOT SHOT THAN IT WOULD B A DIFFERENT STORY,,,, BUT HES A BRAND NEW DIFFERENT RAPPA NOW
Don't know bout that, seems to me like he stepped his bars up better than both his last albums on this one

Get rich or die tryin was not all that good
He jus had all the buzz n hoopla and his timing was perfect..mind u his second single of get rich or die trying was 21 QUESTIONS......this here ensures me people are still interested by 50 cent.. Because if the nigga came out with 21questions now YALL WOULD B KILLING EM????????????? AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT?

WERE TALKIN ABOUT HIM NOW JUS LIKE ALL THE HIP HOP SITES...HE HAS the BUZZ AND THE NUMBERS ARE JUS GONNA FOLLOW the BUZZ

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 20th, 2007, 9:38 pm

bspg wrote:
YO-B wrote:BUT U GOTTA ADMIT THO BSPG THAT KANYE IS MORE LYRIKAL THAN 50 THESE DAYS.... NOW IF WE WAS TALKIN ABOUT the OLD 50 CENT B4 HE GOT SHOT THAN IT WOULD B A DIFFERENT STORY,,,, BUT HES A BRAND NEW DIFFERENT RAPPA NOW
Don't know bout that, seems to me like he stepped his bars up better than both his last albums on this one

Get rich or die tryin was not all that good
He jus had all the buzz n hoopla and his timing was perfect..mind u his second single of get rich or die trying was 21 QUESTIONS......this here ensures me people are still interested by 50 cent.. Because if the nigga came out with 21questions now YALL WOULD B KILLING EM????????????? AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT?

WERE TALKIN ABOUT HIM NOW JUS LIKE ALL THE HIP HOP SITES...HE HAS the BUZZ AND THE NUMBERS ARE JUS GONNA FOLLOW the BUZZ
ITS NOT the SAME NOMORE THO... the BUZZ IS DROPPIN EVERYMONTH

KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KING KONG » August 3rd, 2007, 4:44 am

KANYES FIRST 2 SINGLES SUCH JUST LIKE 50s FIRST 2 SINGLES BUT NOW 50 GOT 4 OFFICIAL SINGLES SO I THINK 50 WILL SELL 1.2 MILL IN HIS FIRST WEEK AND KANYE WILL DO 700000 K!

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » August 3rd, 2007, 9:35 am

So yall think kanye gon sell more than t.I??????
I jus don't think so
Its no chance he outsellin 50
50 got singles out now appealing to all audiences

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » August 3rd, 2007, 9:53 am

I think Kanye will do more than TI did in his first week...outselling 50...thats a tough one. Curious to C how it plays out

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » August 4th, 2007, 12:01 am

Im DL both :lol:

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » August 4th, 2007, 7:09 am

i been gone a week and niggaz still talkin about this???