ABI in the Bronx, NY

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 12th, 2007, 9:13 pm

robocop wrote:I know about the War and all those atrocities. It was for a period of time. Prior to that I beleive things were fairly stable. Correct me if I am wrong.
The average Albanian I have met is university educated from a pretty good family. I am sure there are alot of Albanians involved in organized crime. You seem a little bit too happy about Albanians being involved in crime.

ahaha yeah i guess im a little bit too happy about it but what the fuck are you saying? university educated from a good family is most of the albanians you know? where do you live? we are smart and our families are good and good hearted but albanians have never been stable... Enver hoaxha was worse then mussolini or hitler man come on now... the guy even restricted how much food you can buy a month, things were never good in albania, and albania was completly isolated from the world when hoaxha was in power... now that it came out and the government collapsed of course organised crime will break through. and also as far as education goes for albania only the families connected to the government or the geniuses went to university at that time.

im nto saying albanians are dumb but most albanians i know are not university educated beause enver hoaxha was in reign back then. we are still smart though, the organised crime element in albania and albanians through out the worldis so big because of what the country went through and the fact our only law in albania; kanun is a law made 500 years ago for medevil times... so were pretty much acting like barbarians back home lol... i would like to see albania get better but i am also proud of the Albanain OC.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » July 13th, 2007, 9:08 am

ShqipeG wrote:
robocop wrote:I know about the War and all those atrocities. It was for a period of time. Prior to that I beleive things were fairly stable. Correct me if I am wrong.
The average Albanian I have met is university educated from a pretty good family. I am sure there are alot of Albanians involved in organized crime. You seem a little bit too happy about Albanians being involved in crime.

ahaha yeah i guess im a little bit too happy about it but what the fu-- are you saying? university educated from a good family is most of the albanians you know? where do you live? we are smart and our families are good and good hearted but albanians have never been stable... Enver hoaxha was worse then mussolini or hitler man come on now... the guy even restricted how much food you can buy a month, things were never good in albania, and albania was completly isolated from the world when hoaxha was in power... now that it came out and the government collapsed of course organised crime will break through. and also as far as education goes for albania only the families connected to the government or the geniuses went to university at that time.

im nto saying albanians are dumb but most albanians i know are not university educated beause enver hoaxha was in reign back then. we are still smart though, the organised crime element in albania and albanians through out the worldis so big because of what the country went through and the fact our only law in albania; kanun is a law made 500 years ago for medevil times... so were pretty much acting like barbarians back home lol... i would like to see albania get better but i am also proud of the Albanain OC.
I think the same thing happened with the Cambodians or the Viets.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 13th, 2007, 9:49 am

Its some albanians that go 2 my school....they got into it with the bosnians at my school kuz 3 of em jumped a bosnian.....man them bosnians got hella deep on they ass and fucked them up.....i used ta think them niggaz was bosnians at first before they started beefin.....

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 13th, 2007, 10:49 am

Young Deuce wrote:Its some albanians that go 2 my school....they got into it with the bosnians at my school kuz 3 of em jumped a bosnian.....man them bosnians got hella deep on they ass and #%@& them up.....i used ta think them niggaz was bosnians at first before they started beefin.....

ok so who won? the albanians or the bosnians? because i really couldnt understand you, also where you live, what city?

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 13th, 2007, 10:52 am

ShqipeG wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:Its some albanians that go 2 my school....they got into it with the bosnians at my school kuz 3 of em jumped a bosnian.....man them bosnians got hella deep on they ass and #%@& them up.....i used ta think them niggaz was bosnians at first before they started beefin.....

ok so who won? the albanians or the bosnians? because i really couldnt understand you, also where you live, what city?
the bosnians won because of numbers....as in they had more people......and i live in St. Louis Missouri.......

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » July 13th, 2007, 12:49 pm

Young Deuce wrote:
ShqipeG wrote:

the bosnians won because of numbers....as in they had more people......and i live in St. Louis Missouri.......
Yeh i herd albanians hate bosnians, like if u call an albanian a bosnian he will kick ur ass, thats what happened to one kid.

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 13th, 2007, 12:50 pm

Richboy17 wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:
ShqipeG wrote:

Yeh i herd albanians hate bosnians, like if u call an albanian a bosnian he will kick ur ass, thats what happened to one kid.
lol nah i dont think a fight breaks out over a question but we hate all our surronding countries

bX-a A.B.I.

Unread post by bX-a A.B.I. » July 21st, 2007, 8:47 pm

we gunna take pelham pkwy over.. no spics no blacks there no more its on ..

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 21st, 2007, 9:28 pm

bX-a A.B.I. wrote:we gunna take pelham pkwy over.. no spics no blacks there no more its on ..
Pehlam is on lock let these niggas know how albos roll in the bronx.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » July 22nd, 2007, 12:05 am

ShqipeG wrote:
bX-a A.B.I. wrote:we gunna take pelham pkwy over.. no spics no blacks there no more its on ..
damnit man, these kids online sayin "nigga" n shit, too bad ya cant do anything over the internet, muthafukka say nigga and get his ass served, say nigga again and this muthafukka and his family would be spittin out they last words foreal.

think he tough because his albanian boys runnin around doin things, fool aint no rider or solider, just a punkkkkkkkkkkk

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 22nd, 2007, 9:10 am

pistolslanga wrote:
ShqipeG wrote:
damnit man, these kids online sayin "nigga" n shit, too bad ya cant do anything over the internet, muthafukka say nigga and get his ass served, say nigga again and this muthafukka and his family would be spittin out they last words foreal.

think he tough because his albanian boys runnin around doin things, fool aint no rider or solider, just a punkkkkkkkkkkk
sorry nigga i didnt mean to sya nigga, for real though nigga i feel bad about saying nigga you know nigga? lmaoooo what i really meant to say WAS NIGGGGGGGGGGGERRRRRRRRR, SLAVE, MONKEYYYYYYYYYY WTF ELSE CAN I SAY.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » July 22nd, 2007, 9:17 am

ShqipeG wrote:
I herd the Albanians dont fuck with the Haitians though. They are crazy ass muthafuckas they shoot up everyone even shoot up their own people.
I think thats why the Italians cool with the Haitians cuz I remeber Italians had a huge beef with Albanians. But nowadays the Italian kids that are like 14-17 are all stratight pussies they dont even want to fight they even getting beatin up in their own neighborhood by Ricans, Blacks, and Albanians. They aint like the older generation.

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 22nd, 2007, 9:21 am

Richboy17 wrote:
ShqipeG wrote:
I herd the Albanians dont fu-- with the Haitians though. They are crazy ass muthafuckas they shoot up everyone even shoot up their own people.
I think thats why the Italians cool with the Haitians because I remeber Italians had a huge beef with Albanians. But nowadays the Italian kids that are like 14-17 are all stratight pussies they dont even want to fight they even getting beatin up in their own neighborhood by Ricans, Blacks, and Albanians. They aint like the older generation.
nah man ill tell you straight up, me being albanian and living in so many different cities, (NY, Detroit, T.O,) i can tell you albanians dont care what you are or who you are, we stick together no matter what the other end is.

out of the whole black race though i respect haitens and jamiacans the most...also rwandans.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 23rd, 2007, 12:55 am

OUT OF ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE I RESPECT ...JEWS , ITALIANS, RUSSIANS , IRISH ..........

ALBAINIANS ARE PUSSY , SMELL LIKE CHEEESE ...AND THE ITALIANS STAY SMASHING ON THEM , THE RUSSIAN TOOOO , THEY WOMAN LOVE RUSSIAN DUDES THOUGH ...AIN THAT THE TRUTH.

IN THE BRONX YOU SEE MORE ALBAINIAN GIRLS WITH THEM PUERTORICANS .....

ALBAINIANS DONT LEAVEOUT PELHAM PARKWAY ...PURE COWARDS , THEY WILL NOT LEAVE THAT AREA AND TALK SHIT , ...

A PACK OF COWARD EUROPEANS IF YOU EVER SEEN SOME ........THEY WILL NEVER GET FAME , THATS WHY THERE ONLINE PROMOTING THERE SELVES ....THERE OWN CHEERLEADERS ..A BORING PEOPLE

LIKE I SAID BEFORE THEY HAVE THE MOST RETARDED BORN KIDS OF ANY NATION .....LOL :lol:

Capone475
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Capone475 » August 1st, 2007, 6:48 pm

ABI is running the bronx right now no one living in the bronx can say shit. people on the net can say as much as they want but ABI took over CC high school over and took the bronx over after that.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 2nd, 2007, 2:43 am

AHAHAHAHAHAHA THE BIGGEST LIE IN NEWYORK , YOU ALABAINIANS ARE SO SAD ......

THATS JUST PATHETIC , YOU DONT EVER SEE ALABIANIANS ANY WHERE UNLESS YOU GO TO A SMALL SECTION OF THE BRONX ......THEY ARE NO WHERE AND YOU NEVER SEE THEM ,

YOU CAN SEE A MILLION EAST INDIAN PEOPLE BEFORE YOU SEE AN ALBAINIAN .....LOL

HIGH SCHOOL CHILDREN SHYT ....BLACKS OR HISOPANICS WILL CONTROL OR RUN A SCHOOL BEFORE ALABIANIANS WILL ...........LMAO ,

SAD FOR YOU , YA WANT A REPUTATION INTHE HOOD SO BAD ..............LET IT GO , START WITH REALITY

KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KING KONG » August 2nd, 2007, 3:47 am

FUCK ALBANIANS THEM 9 TREYS RUN THE BRONX!

Capone475
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Capone475 » August 2nd, 2007, 2:17 pm

NICKELS wrote:AHAHAHAHAHAHA THE BIGGEST LIE IN NEWYORK , YOU ALABAINIANS ARE SO SAD ......

THATS JUST PATHETIC , YOU DONT EVER SEE ALABIANIANS ANY WHERE UNLESS YOU GO TO A SMALL SECTION OF THE BRONX ......THEY ARE NO WHERE AND YOU NEVER SEE THEM ,

HIGH SCHOOL CHILDREN SHYT ....BLACKS OR HISOPANICS WILL CONTROL OR RUN A SCHOOL BEFORE ALABIANIANS WILL ...........LMAO ,

SAD FOR YOU , YA WANT A REPUTATION INTHE HOOD SO BAD ..............LET IT GO , START WITH REALITY

where do you live?

Capone475
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Capone475 » August 2nd, 2007, 2:23 pm

KING KONG wrote:fu-- ALBANIANS THEM 9 TREYS RUN THE BRONX!
its funny how you just up and say fuck albanians, but i can garauntee you, you will get shot or stabbed if you say it to a albanian in the bronx. im not trying to make threats online im just saying, keep the racial shit out of threads, just give your opinion on the topic if you have one or dont bother posting, what the point of shit talking online? you dont gain power or adversity over the guy you talk shit to. anyway if 9 trey runs the bronx how come the thread is about ABI not them? there isnt even one thread about 9 trey.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 2nd, 2007, 8:51 pm

Capone475 wrote:
NICKELS wrote:AHAHAHAHAHAHA THE BIGGEST LIE IN NEWYORK , YOU ALABAINIANS ARE SO SAD ......

w

BRONX..............UNIVERSITY & JEROME ...AND I CAN WALK TO THE GRANDCONCOURSE .....ALBAINIANS ARE IN A SMALL SECTION , AND NOT WORTH A TOPIC , WHEN IT COMES TO THE BRONX OR ITS HISTORY ........YOU KNOW IT , AND I KNOW IT ....THE ONLY ATTENTION , THEY GETTING IS ON THIS SITE FORUM

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » August 3rd, 2007, 12:25 am

NICKELS wrote:OUT OF ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE I RESPECT ...JEWS , ITALIANS, RUSSIANS , IRISH ..........

ALBAINIANS ARE PUSSY , SMELL LIKE CHEEESE ...AND THE ITALIANS STAY SMASHING ON THEM , THE RUSSIAN TOOOO , THEY WOMAN LOVE RUSSIAN DUDES THOUGH ...AIN THAT THE TRUTH.

IN THE BRONX YOU SEE MORE ALBAINIAN GIRLS WITH THEM PUERTORICANS .....

ALBAINIANS DONT LEAVEOUT PELHAM PARKWAY ...PURE COWARDS , THEY WILL NOT LEAVE THAT AREA AND TALK SHIT , ...

A PACK OF COWARD EUROPEANS IF YOU EVER SEEN SOME ........THEY WILL NEVER GET FAME , THATS WHY THERE ONLINE PROMOTING THERE SELVES ....THERE OWN CHEERLEADERS ..A BORING PEOPLE

LIKE I SAID BEFORE THEY HAVE THE MOST RETARDED BORN KIDS OF ANY NATION .....LOL :lol:
You know them russians are on some hateful race shit as well.

KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KING KONG » August 3rd, 2007, 5:08 am

Capone475 wrote:
its funny how you just up and say fu-- albanians, but i can garauntee you, you will get shot or stabbed if you say it to a albanian in the bronx. im not trying to make threats online im just saying, keep the racial shit out of threads, just give your opinion on the topic if you have one or dont bother posting, what the point of shit talking online? you dont gain power or adversity over the guy you talk shit to. anyway if 9 trey runs the bronx how come the thread is about ABI not them? there isnt even one thread about 9 trey.
WHERE IM FROM ALBANIANS DONT HAVE HAVE SHIT TO SAY THEY GET SLAPPED AROUND LIKE BITCHES!

Capone475
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Capone475 » August 3rd, 2007, 8:39 am

KING KONG wrote:
Capone475 wrote:
its funny how you just up and say fu-- albanians, but i can garauntee you, you will get shot or stabbed if you say it to a albanian in the bronx. im not trying to make threats online im just saying, keep the racial shit out of threads, just give your opinion on the topic if you have one or dont bother posting, what the point of shit talking online? you dont gain power or adversity over the guy you talk shit to. anyway if 9 trey runs the bronx how come the thread is about ABI not them? there isnt even one thread about 9 trey.
WHERE IM FROM ALBANIANS DONT HAVE HAVE SHIT TO SAY THEY GET SLAPPED AROUND LIKE women!

lmao, one thread king kong: Albanians are the 4th largest cimrinal organisation in the world, another thread king kong: Albanians get slaped in my neighborhood. if you know something about ABi post it, if you dont, dont bother psoting at all because i really doubt albanains get slaped in your neighborhood, where in NY do you live?

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » August 3rd, 2007, 8:50 am

NICKELS wrote:OUT OF ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE I RESPECT ...JEWS
I don't know how it's there, but to hear that someone considers Jews to be tough sounds comical to me. No disrespect, though.

KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KING KONG » August 4th, 2007, 7:46 am

Capone475 wrote:
KING KONG wrote:
Capone475 wrote:
WHERE IM FROM ALBANIANS DONT HAVE HAVE SHIT TO SAY THEY GET SLAPPED AROUND LIKE women!

lmao, one thread king kong: Albanians are the 4th largest cimrinal organisation in the world, another thread king kong: Albanians get slaped in my neighborhood. if you know something about ABi post it, if you dont, dont bother psoting at all because i really doubt albanains get slaped in your neighborhood, where in NY do you live?
I LIVE IN GERMANY MAN!

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 6th, 2007, 1:56 am

punamusta wrote:
I don't know how it's there, but to hear that someone considers Jews to be tough sounds comical to me. No disrespect, though.
ON HOW THEY ALWAYS GO TO DIFF PLACES AND TAKE OVER THE MONEY ASPECTS .........HOW THEY SEEM TO STICK TOGETHER AND MONOPOLIZE AND CONTROL SHYT ......POWER

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » August 6th, 2007, 10:11 am

NICKELS wrote:
punamusta wrote:
ON HOW THEY ALWAYS GO TO DIFF PLACES AND TAKE OVER THE MONEY ASPECTS .........HOW THEY SEEM TO STICK TOGETHER AND MONOPOLIZE AND CONTROL SHYT ......POWER
tough in the aspect that they stay in the cut and get the money

and whenever their deep their always 1 fukkin family, like you muthafukkas related?!

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » August 6th, 2007, 11:26 pm

Capone475 wrote:
KING KONG wrote:
Capone475 wrote:

No their not, Italians,Chinese,Japanease...your gonna put them before the russians or the south american cartels?

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » August 26th, 2007, 5:55 am

just read this topic.... I have to reply because in all my years I never heard such BS!!!

WTF??? idiot thread. a few things:
1) I dont mean to dissrepect but I never heard about albanian gang until "ShqipiG". you said albanian are hardest race......... LOL... I know they had war there but they still aint hardest. I said this before and I say it again, russian harder than albanian (im talking about western russian that are considered "softest race" in all russia) not to mention the avar or chechnyan mofo that 1 alone can take on 3-5 albanian or any other balkan boy.
good that ABI protect the whites in that highschool from nigger and hispanic gangs.

2) a guy said hard jew sounds comical, let me tell you something, most jews that have money are soft but the jew that from poor family is harder than most non-jews (im talking about russian jews not american). american jews are soft that I know, even the ones that "poor". jews that live in israel have differant mentality than other jews they are considered sometimes barbaric and ignorant and mentality is alot like arab not the rich saudi arab but the poor arab from the levant (syria, lebanon, jordan and israeli arabs).

and about what NICKLES said, not all jews are white. there are jews from many islam countrys (arab jews), inclueding from africa (ethiopia) there are black jews.

it makes me mad that ppl can be ignorant and idiotic about things (not only jews but in general).

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » August 26th, 2007, 11:36 am

Sibirian Mofo wrote:

2) a guy said hard jew sounds comical, let me tell you something, most jews that have money are soft but the jew that from poor family is harder than most non-jews (im talking about russian jews not american). american jews are soft that I know, even the ones that "poor". jews that live in israel have differant mentality than other jews they are considered sometimes barbaric and ignorant and mentality is alot like arab not the rich saudi arab but the poor arab from the levant (syria, lebanon, jordan and israeli arabs).
That was me. And I still think it sounds comical. We don't have that many Jews here, but everyone of them that I've met are geeks. That's why it sounds comical to me to call Jews hard.

But why you let these Albanian fools get under your skin that much? If Albanians would be as tough as they say, people would have heard of them. I just read an article about Swedish criminal scene, and even there Albanians don't run things like one of these Albanians here claimed. One Swedish gang is at war with the Albanians there, and they're not losing...

Explosive

Unread post by Explosive » August 26th, 2007, 12:55 pm

am albanian but for me it looks funny when i see albanian guys that act like blacks . in chicago where i live i know some albanians that act like black and i know for sure they hold some wieght with them but the real albanian that act normal we laugh at them .its not in our race to actlike that we do our own shit in north west suburbs we dont mess with anyone unless some one fuck with us then we talk.

red&black 4life

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » September 7th, 2007, 8:43 am

punamusta wrote:
Sibirian Mofo wrote:

That was me. And I still think it sounds comical. We don't have that many Jews here, but everyone of them that I've met are geeks. That's why it sounds comical to me to call Jews hard.

But why you let these Albanian fools get under your skin that much? If Albanians would be as tough as they say, people would have heard of them. I just read an article about Swedish criminal scene, and even there Albanians don't run things like one of these Albanians here claimed. One Swedish gang is at war with the Albanians there, and they're not losing...
you are in finland right? I personaly did not think that there are jews in finland at all so I understand your opinion.

and albanians dont get under my skin, that guy "ShqipiG" gets under my skin.. he puts out that albanian is hardest of them all and thats BS!!!