If a made man married a non white woman what would happen?

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
belladonna87

If a made man married a non white woman what would happen?

Unread post by belladonna87 » June 18th, 2007, 12:13 am

[font=Comic Sans MS] [/font] I was wondering if a made man or the don married or was married to a non white/italian/sicilian woman would he be kicked out the family?If a made man had kids with a hispanic,asian,black woman would that mean his sons could never be made? I just wondered my boyfriend is italian he is locked up in a federal prison he was busted with over 22 kilos in coke and allegedly part of a drug ring.When i mention the words mafia he gets all mad and tells me to shut up even when i'm talking about a movie a little wierd to me.If we got married i am not white/italian would that mean he couldn't become made and our sons can't follow in his footsteps?I'm glad they won't be able to this guy i know said his grandfather ran a italian crime family out of detroit the guy is half mexican and lives in the most ghettoist part of detroit a mexican section i didn't get it cause the next minute he'd talk about how he hated whites and blacks in his neighborhood. :roll: just curious

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: If a made man married a non white woman what would happe

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 3rd, 2007, 7:24 pm

belladonna87 wrote:[font=Comic Sans MS] [/font] I was wondering if a made man or the don married or was married to a non white/italian/sicilian woman would he be kicked out the family?If a made man had kids with a hispanic,asian,black woman would that mean his sons could never be made? I just wondered my boyfriend is italian he is locked up in a federal prison he was busted with over 22 kilos in coke and allegedly part of a drug ring.When i mention the words mafia he gets all mad and tells me to shut up even when i'm talking about a movie a little wierd to me.If we got married i am not white/italian would that mean he couldn't become made and our sons can't follow in his footsteps?I'm glad they won't be able to this guy i know said his grandfather ran a italian crime family out of detroit the guy is half mexican and lives in the most ghettoist part of detroit a mexican section i didn't get it cause the next minute he'd talk about how he hated whites and blacks in his neighborhood. :roll: just curious

yess that does mean he CANNOT be made but he can still work for the mafia... by the way this must of happend a long time ago because there is no italian mafia in detroit well at least not since the 90's... well i cant say THERE ISNT but they are not big at all, it might be a crew now a family... 12- 20 people max.

by the way if he marries a non white women nothing happens... he will prbably lose respect is all.

Capone475
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: If a made man married a non white woman what would happe

Unread post by Capone475 » July 31st, 2007, 8:17 pm

belladonna87 wrote:[font=Comic Sans MS] [/font] I was wondering if a made man or the don married or was married to a non white/italian/sicilian woman would he be kicked out the family?If a made man had kids with a hispanic,asian,black woman would that mean his sons could never be made? I just wondered my boyfriend is italian he is locked up in a federal prison he was busted with over 22 kilos in coke and allegedly part of a drug ring.When i mention the words mafia he gets all mad and tells me to shut up even when i'm talking about a movie a little wierd to me.If we got married i am not white/italian would that mean he couldn't become made and our sons can't follow in his footsteps?I'm glad they won't be able to this guy i know said his grandfather ran a italian crime family out of detroit the guy is half mexican and lives in the most ghettoist part of detroit a mexican section i didn't get it cause the next minute he'd talk about how he hated whites and blacks in his neighborhood. :roll: just curious
I think your a total fucking idiot girl and you need a life.

belladonna87

dumbass

Unread post by belladonna87 » August 1st, 2007, 2:02 am

I think your computer geek ass needs to drop dead loser.Answer the question or shut your stupid ass up and go back to fucking yourself.I have far more education and class then your ass will ever have.It's easy to talk shit when your sorry ass is behind a computer loser.

KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KING KONG » August 1st, 2007, 2:51 am

WHY THE HELL DO YOU WANNA MAKE YOUR SON A MOBSTER??I MEAN USUALLY ONLY FATHERS WANNA MAKE CRIMINALS OUT OF HIS SON AND NOT WOMEN!!BUT YEAH BLACKS CAN WORK IN A ITALIAN MOB FAMILY BUT ONLY AS A HITMAN OR OR FOR OTHER DIRT WORK!

Capone475
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Capone475 » August 1st, 2007, 6:45 pm

lmaooo your probably some ugly ass fat hoe, hot girls arent online explaining their life stories lmaoooo your the fucking eek not me, i bet you the shit you typed was probably fake, ahahahhahahaha stupid bitch fuck you and your family.

Capone475
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Capone475 » August 2nd, 2007, 2:30 pm

im still getting over at how you come online and tell us your life story. like damn dont you have a brain, your boyfriend got all mad when you said the word mafia *ok...hes KOOL now* ahahahahahahahahahaha, girl shut the fuck up and get offline and raise your ugly son right and dont worry about it. idiot.

KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KING KONG » August 3rd, 2007, 5:20 am

Capone475 wrote:im still getting over at how you come online and tell us your life story. like damn dont you have a brain, your boyfriend got all mad when you said the word mafia *ok...hes KOOL now* ahahahahahahahahahaha, girl shut the fu-- up and get offline and raise your ugly son right and dont worry about it. idiot.
CAPONE YOURE GAY!

Capone475
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Capone475 » August 4th, 2007, 7:00 pm

KING KONG wrote:
Capone475 wrote:im still getting over at how you come online and tell us your life story. like damn dont you have a brain, your boyfriend got all mad when you said the word mafia *ok...hes KOOL now* ahahahahahahahahahaha, girl shut the fu-- up and get offline and raise your ugly son right and dont worry about it. idiot.
CAPONE YOURE GAY!
your mother, sister, grandmother, aunts, neices, and sister-in-law would beg to differ. LMAO

Romanian_Pimp

Unread post by Romanian_Pimp » August 5th, 2007, 8:36 am

She said that she's glad that her potential children with her actual boyfriend could NOT become involved in such organization as Cosa Nostra in the US.

Personally i'm NOT so glad. If you live a poor life in a poverty zone full of hispanics and/or blacks, you can be pretty sure that your sons will enter a hispanic gang and die before age 25. They could live longer working for the LCN :D

I think it's too early to talk about kids though, you are 20 and your bf will remain in jail for ten+ years, i believe you are not going to wait for his release :D

KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KING KONG » August 5th, 2007, 9:00 am

Capone475 wrote:
KING KONG wrote:
CAPONE YOURE GAY!
my mother, sister, grandmother, aunts, neices, and sister-in-law are all some dumb sluts! LMAO
WTF???

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 5th, 2007, 12:27 pm

KING KONG wrote:
CAPONE YOURE GAY!
\

I am done with him. He is banned

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 5th, 2007, 2:16 pm

WTF!?

Made men?

This isnt the 60's anymore. :lol:

Tycoon

Unread post by Tycoon » August 7th, 2007, 3:39 pm

A Ghost wrote:WTF!?

Made men?

Cosa Nostra dont make "made men" anymore?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 8th, 2007, 12:04 am

Tycoon wrote:
A Ghost wrote:WTF!?

Made men?

LOL @ The Cosa Nostra!!!!!!

You're kidding me right?

Romanian_Pimp

Unread post by Romanian_Pimp » August 8th, 2007, 8:49 am

A Ghost wrote:

You're kidding me right?
What's so funny?

The Genovese still have 200+ made members and thousands of associates. :D They are very low-profile, and i hope they will maintain it, Cosa Nostra in New York is fighting for survival after the massive convictions of the past few years, the considerable loss of rackets in construction and waste management, plus the turncoat epidemic.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 8th, 2007, 5:21 pm

Romanian_Pimp wrote:
A Ghost wrote:

You're kidding me right?
What's so funny?

The Genovese still have 200+ made members and thousands of associates. :D They are very low-profile, and i hope they will maintain it, Cosa Nostra in New York is fighting for survival after the massive convictions of the past few years, the considerable loss of rackets in construction and waste management, plus the turncoat epidemic.
The Italian mafia is nothing in America anymore.

everyone is either locked up or dead

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » August 8th, 2007, 6:37 pm

^^^^^ Wrong the 5 families are still in NY doing what they do whatever that is, they now have competition fron the Russians, Albanians and
other more recent migrants.

DC

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 8th, 2007, 7:19 pm

DC wrote:^^^^^ Wrong the 5 families are still in NY doing what they do whatever that is, they now have competition fron the Russians, Albanians and

DC
LOL So youre telling me the Gottis are still in power?

STILL?

Still running up into restaurants dumping clips into people? hahahaha

mr.capon3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mr.capon3 » September 22nd, 2007, 11:47 pm

A Ghost wrote:
DC wrote:^^^^^ Wrong the 5 families are still in NY doing what they do whatever that is, they now have competition fron the Russians, Albanians and

DC
LOL So youre telling me the Gottis are still in power?

STILL?

Still running up into restaurants dumping clips into people? hahahaha
Actually Junior Gotti still does run the Gambinos, yes. And what DC said is true, now they have to compete with Russian and Albanian gangster which are alot more prone to violence than the Italians. I havent been able to find out anything about a 'big time' Russian syndicate in NY from the internet but I read about a organisation called "The Rudaj Organisation" which is composed of Albanians. According to FBI officials they muscled out the Gambinos, Lucchese and Colombos from Astoria, The Bronx and parts of Queens where they operated. Also Alex Rudaj, the leader, sat at John Gotti's table at Raos which was before strictly forbidden to anyone. I am interested in the Russian mafia in NY, who knows about any Russian syndicates there? I know they are a strong presence in Philadelphia.

mr.capon3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mr.capon3 » September 22nd, 2007, 11:48 pm

By the way ghost the head of that organisation got convicted last year so yes, that stuff is still going on now a days.

DU_ROC

Unread post by DU_ROC » November 29th, 2007, 5:40 pm

I wish gay marriage were legal here in Cali. Forget this! I'm moving to Massachusetts! I want to be happy. Oh but i'll still be Du Roc Crip! Don't get it twisted!

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 29th, 2007, 7:55 pm

DU_ROC wrote:I wish gay marriage were legal here in Cali. Forget this! I'm moving to Massachusetts! I want to be happy. Oh but i'll still be Du Roc Crip! Don't get it twisted!
WTF!? :shock:

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » December 28th, 2007, 7:14 pm

Made members of the Mafia marrying non-white women is fairly rare, although it has happened on occasion. For example, Philadelphia mobster Joseph “Skinny Joey” Merlino is married to an Asian woman.

Generally speaking, members of the Mafia have to be white males of full Italian blood. During the 1990’s in New York, this rule was temporarily changed to allow men with only an Italian father to become made. This was due in no small part to allow John Gotti’s son John “Junior” Gotti to become made, even though he was half Italian and half Russian Jew. The rule of full Italian blood was reinstated in the early 2000’s. Over the years, there have been a handful of men who have been made even though they were only Italian on their mother’s side, but it has been very rare.