Almighty Gaylords Nation

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Almighty Gaylords Nation

Unread post by Tee9 » August 3rd, 2007, 5:47 am

I WONDER HOW WOULD CRIPS FEEL IF THE GAYLORDS DID A DRIVE BY IN THERE HOOD AND KILLED ONE OF THE FELLOW CRIPS THEY WOULD BE ANNOYED IF THEY GOT SERVED BY SOME WHITE BOYS SINCE IN THE CRIP BLOOD MENTALITY WHITES ARENT ALLOWED TO HAVE GANGS AND I QUOTE A CRIPS LYRIC : " [/u]ONE TIME (POLICE) GET CHECKED WITH THE TRIGGER, WHITE BOYS IN THEY GANGSTAS CLICK " SHIT THEY WOULD BE ALL CRYING SAYIN HOW CAN WHITE BOYS BANG ON US ? WELL IN CHICAGO THE GAYLORDS USE TO GO TO VICE LORD HOOD AND BEAT THEY ASS UP

KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KING KONG » August 3rd, 2007, 6:37 am

GAYLORD NATION??????IS THAT A REAL GANG?AND IF YES DO YOU JUST CALL EM THAT CUZ THEYRE WHITE OR R THEY REALLY GAY?AND NO WHITE GANGS WOULD NEVER FUCK WID BS AND CS MAN!

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » August 3rd, 2007, 9:09 pm

I think we sould all hold a minutes silence for possibly the worst, most embarrassing name a gang could have..

KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KING KONG » August 4th, 2007, 7:27 am

LOL

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » August 4th, 2007, 8:17 am

KONG YOU ARE GERMAN OR AN AMERICAN SOLDIER IN GERMANY ? YOU ARE ON SOME BLOOD CRIPS FAN SHIT I BET YOU WERE A BANDANA TRYING TO IMIATE BUT ILL TELL YOU KONG THAT THERES WORSE THAT CRIPS AND BLOODS THEY JUST RUN THEYRE HOODS AND MANAGE TO KEEP INVADIN GANGS OUT BUT JUST IT LOOK AT EAST SIDE PAIN THEY STR8 PUNKS. THE USE TO BE CALLED GAY LORDS IN THE 50´S WHEN THE WORD GAY WASNT USED TO REFER TO A HOMOSEXUAL BUT IN THE 70´S WHEN GAY WAS USED FOR THAT THEY DECIDED TO DO ONE WORD GAYLORDS THE NAME MIGHT SOUND SOFT BUT ISNT IT WEAK TO BE CALLED THE PUEBLO BISHOPS ? YOU ARE A BISHOP WHAT YOU GO GIVE CHURCH !! :lol: :lol: OR WEARIN PURPLE CAUSE PURPLE IS A STR8 GIRLS COLOR YET THE GRAPES WEAR IT AND THEY LOOK LIKE STR8 FEMALES !!! REALLY IT AINT ABOUT THE NAME OR COLORS IS ABOUT THE TOUGH THE SOLDIERS YOU GOT AND THE GAYLORDS HAVE DONE THERE SHARE OF KILLING SHIT THEM SPICS GANGS THAT USE TO FIGHT THEM STILL REMEMBER THEM SO GO FIGURE HOW MANY OF THERE HOMIES GOT KILLED BY THE GAYLORDS.

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » August 4th, 2007, 8:23 am

This aient the 70's. If a whiteboy told me he was a "Gay Lord" i'd laugh so hard id probably piss myself then id take off my shoe and slap him with it.

KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KING KONG » August 4th, 2007, 8:28 am

Tee9 wrote:KONG YOU ARE GERMAN OR AN AMERICAN SOLDIER IN GERMANY ? YOU ARE ON SOME BLOOD CRIPS FAN SHIT I BET YOU WERE A BANDANA TRYING TO IMIATE BUT ILL TELL YOU KONG THAT THERES WORSE THAT CRIPS AND BLOODS THEY JUST RUN THEYRE HOODS AND MANAGE TO KEEP INVADIN GANGS OUT BUT JUST IT LOOK AT EAST SIDE PAIN THEY STR8 PUNKS. THE USE TO BE CALLED GAY LORDS IN THE 50´S WHEN THE WORD GAY WASNT USED TO REFER TO A HOMOSEXUAL BUT IN THE 70´S WHEN GAY WAS USED FOR THAT THEY DECIDED TO DO ONE WORD GAYLORDS THE NAME MIGHT SOUND SOFT BUT ISNT IT WEAK TO BE CALLED THE PUEBLO BISHOPS ? YOU ARE A BISHOP WHAT YOU GO GIVE CHURCH !! :lol: :lol: OR WEARIN PURPLE CAUSE PURPLE IS A STR8 GIRLS COLOR YET THE GRAPES WEAR IT AND THEY LOOK LIKE STR8 FEMALES !!! REALLY IT AINT ABOUT THE NAME OR COLORS IS ABOUT THE TOUGH THE SOLDIERS YOU GOT AND THE GAYLORDS HAVE DONE THERE SHARE OF KILLING SHIT THEM SPICS GANGS THAT USE TO FIGHT THEM STILL REMEMBER THEM SO GO FIGURE HOW MANY OF THERE HOMIES GOT KILLED BY THE GAYLORDS.
FUCK GAYLORDS YOU FAGGOT I BET YOURE A GAYLORD MEMBER TOO!

KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KING KONG » August 4th, 2007, 8:28 am

looneytunes1 wrote:This aient the 70's. If a whiteboy told me he was a "Gay Lord" i'd laugh so hard id probably piss myself then id take off my shoe and slap him with it.
LOL

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » August 4th, 2007, 8:30 am

ITS ALMIGHTY GAYLORDS NATION . IF A WHITE BOY TOLD YOU HE WAS A GAYLORD WHILE POINTIN A SHOTGUN AT YOU , BET YOU WONT LAUGH.

KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KING KONG » August 4th, 2007, 8:44 am

NO I WOULDNT LAUGH BUT IF HE TURNED HIS BACK TO ME AFTER THAT I WOULD TAKE MY 45 AND BLOW THIS FAGGOTS BRAINS OUT YOU DIG?SICK FUCKIN FAGGOTS!

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 4th, 2007, 10:57 am

This is an old ass gang name, before gaylord means what it means today

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » August 4th, 2007, 8:25 pm

Simon city royals did a lot of damage to them.

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » August 4th, 2007, 8:55 pm

TeeKay wrote:Simon city royals did a lot of damage to them.
good

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » August 4th, 2007, 9:02 pm

lol the whites arent allowed to have gangs? hehe did you watch the sacramento prison (I think it was new folson) documentary when that white guy said him and another guy single handely took over the c yard with all the blacks and mexicans there? and where the idiotic documentary producers pointed at a bunch of white dudes with swastikas and called themmexicans and said because of them when another black guy was using the bathroom he had a watch budy outside looking on all nervous?

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » August 4th, 2007, 9:03 pm

btw this is the theme song for the almighty gaylord nation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0T-mT6FYNk

KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KING KONG » August 5th, 2007, 9:14 am

BornInvincible wrote:btw this is the theme song for the almighty gaylord nation:

FUCK THE GAYLORD NATION I MEAN WHAT KINDA GANG WOULD CALL THEIR SELF GAYLORD NATION?LOL

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » August 5th, 2007, 12:13 pm

Tee9 wrote:KONG YOU ARE GERMAN OR AN AMERICAN SOLDIER IN GERMANY ? YOU ARE ON SOME BLOOD CRIPS FAN SHIT I BET YOU WERE A BANDANA TRYING TO IMIATE BUT ILL TELL YOU KONG THAT THERES WORSE THAT CRIPS AND BLOODS THEY JUST RUN THEYRE HOODS AND MANAGE TO KEEP INVADIN GANGS OUT BUT JUST IT LOOK AT EAST SIDE PAIN THEY STR8 PUNKS. THE USE TO BE CALLED GAY LORDS IN THE 50´S WHEN THE WORD GAY WASNT USED TO REFER TO A HOMOSEXUAL BUT IN THE 70´S WHEN GAY WAS USED FOR THAT THEY DECIDED TO DO ONE WORD GAYLORDS THE NAME MIGHT SOUND SOFT BUT ISNT IT WEAK TO BE CALLED THE PUEBLO BISHOPS ? YOU ARE A BISHOP WHAT YOU GO GIVE CHURCH !! :lol: :lol: OR WEARIN PURPLE CAUSE PURPLE IS A STR8 GIRLS COLOR YET THE GRAPES WEAR IT AND THEY LOOK LIKE STR8 FEMALES !!! REALLY IT AINT ABOUT THE NAME OR COLORS IS ABOUT THE TOUGH THE SOLDIERS YOU GOT AND THE GAYLORDS HAVE DONE THERE SHARE OF KILLING SHIT THEM SPICS GANGS THAT USE TO FIGHT THEM STILL REMEMBER THEM SO GO FIGURE HOW MANY OF THERE HOMIES GOT KILLED BY THE GAYLORDS.
LMAO GAYLORDS STILL LIVING IN THE PAST REMEMBERING THE OLD DOPE HEAD DAYS LOL....LAME AZZ MOBB THEM GANGSTAS REALLY PUT A HURT ON YALL LORDS...MY FOLKKZ FROM UPTOWN USED TO TREAT U SEELEY BITCHES YALL NEVA WAS ON SHIT BUT SMOKING ROCKS,SNIFFING PAINT,AND GETTING CRACKED OUT...ONLY REASON THEM ROLAIDS SURVIVED IS CAUSE THEY STARTED RECRUITING MEXICANS AND BLACKS LOL..FUNNY ASS MOBB TOO SIMON CITY HOES AND GAYHOES ..LETS NOT FORGET YOU BITCHES WORKED WITH THE COPS TOO!! TRIKKZ!!

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » August 5th, 2007, 12:16 pm

TeeKay wrote:Simon city royals did a lot of damage to them.
YAH THEM ROYALS HIT THEM GAYHOES WITH THE HELP OF ALOT OF OTHER LATIN FOLKKZ...THEM ROYALS GRIPPED THEM GANGSTERS DICK SO HARD IM SURPRISED THEY NEVER FLIPPED AIG ...ON THE OTHER HAND ONLY REASON ROYALS STILL BREATHING IS CUZ THEM NIGGAS STARTED RECRUITING MEXICANS STILL SCRKK ALMIGHTY KKILLA

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » August 5th, 2007, 12:23 pm

BornInvincible wrote:lol the whites arent allowed to have gangs? hehe did you watch the sacramento prison (I think it was new folson) documentary when that white guy said him and another guy single handely took over the c yard with all the blacks and mexicans there? and where the idiotic documentary producers pointed at a bunch of white dudes with swastikas and called themmexicans and said because of them when another black guy was using the bathroom he had a watch budy outside looking on all nervous?
AINT NO WHITE GANG IN THE ILL STATE RUNING SHIT DUDES DONT DRAW OF THAT RACIST SHIT OVER HERE BUT THEM ARYANS AND BIKERS EAT AFTER PEOPLE AND FOLKS DO..NOT EVEN IN MARION WERE THEM BOYS IS DEEP

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » August 6th, 2007, 12:13 am

SCRs did start workin with blacks and and hispanics on the northside, theyre still there but not without their allies they have today, but funny enough you'll find white Gs in black or latin gangs spread thru the chi.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » August 6th, 2007, 1:12 am

1974GEEZ wrote:
BornInvincible wrote:lol the whites arent allowed to have gangs? hehe did you watch the sacramento prison (I think it was new folson) documentary when that white guy said him and another guy single handely took over the c yard with all the blacks and mexicans there? and where the idiotic documentary producers pointed at a bunch of white dudes with swastikas and called themmexicans and said because of them when another black guy was using the bathroom he had a watch budy outside looking on all nervous?
AINT NO WHITE GANG IN THE ILL STATE RUNING SHIT DUDES DONT DRAW OF THAT RACIST SHIT OVER HERE BUT THEM ARYANS AND BIKERS EAT AFTER PEOPLE AND FOLKS DO..NOT EVEN IN MARION WERE THEM BOYS IS DEEP
yes and that is why the largest capital murder case in hsitory and ivnestigation is solely based on them right? its alllies tom make white ppl look tough by the government lol, its another conspiracy theory to make the dark man look bad isnt it?

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » August 6th, 2007, 1:14 am

heck they even had a documentary on the mafia in new york and some italian white guy would just go up and cut right inf ront of all the black inmates to use a phone in jail/prison and they never done sh-t tohim.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » August 6th, 2007, 1:15 am

1974GEEZ wrote:
except they single handely locked down marion and were responsible for the making of a much mroe secure and higherr level prison because of them.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 6th, 2007, 1:53 am

OF COURSE A WHITE GANG ...WOULD BE CALLED THE GAY LORDS " ........LOL , LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol:

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » August 6th, 2007, 1:06 pm

msot white gangs dont exist anymore i think its because white ppl arent a clan/tribe absed culture, white criminals prefer to work alone or with a few partners and arent called nexessairly a gang.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » August 6th, 2007, 1:24 pm

KING KONG wrote:
BornInvincible wrote:btw this is the theme song for the almighty gaylord nation:

fu-- THE GAYLORD NATION I MEAN WHAT KINDA GANG WOULD CALL THEIR SELF GAYLORD NATION?LOL
They started off as a baseball club and to have ties back to European culture, they used the name. Has nothing to do with homo ish.

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » August 6th, 2007, 1:51 pm

you american boyz funny... calling a gang GAYLORDS.. LOL.
another thing wich is funny is that you think that black and hispanic boyz are so "BADASS".. lol
argueing who is hardest of gangs... im laghing as I write this reply... you in the "DIRTY" streets of compton or whatever acting like gangsters with your baggy shirts and pants.. I cant tell you even how funny this is..... in my homeland dont see wannabes like you walking down streets listening to hip hop dryving in your Escalade and trying to look gangster as possible becuse they would be killed by bigger criminal or by police.

the streets are dirty and buildings are old and overcrowded.. often in more distant parts of city you see old wood shacks that looks abandond but has a family of around 10 or more living inside.. with barely enough money for clothes or food, not to mention money or electricity... the government does not pay them shit there is no such thing as wellfare like you have... pppl have to work or do anything that makes money and if not they die.

MOST gangs in america are "spoiled"..

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » August 6th, 2007, 2:00 pm

Every place and person has their own experience in the streets.
If im spoiled cuz I dont have to live in a shack with 21 people and i get to wash my ass and wear what i want, then so C it.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » August 6th, 2007, 11:24 pm

This was in the 50s when the name sprung up.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » August 6th, 2007, 11:47 pm

or just read this:
http://www.newyorker.com/archive/2004/0 ... fact_grann
http://www.newyorker.com/archive/2004/0 ... lineonly01
http://www.laweekly.com/general/feature ... reign/968/

those guy are tough, imagine being so tough they scare minorities who grow up in ghettos lol.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » August 7th, 2007, 12:44 am

Sibirian Mofo wrote:you american boyz funny... calling a gang GAYLORDS.. LOL.
another thing wich is funny is that you think that black and hispanic boyz are so "BADASS".. lol
argueing who is hardest of gangs... im laghing as I write this reply... you in the "DIRTY" streets of compton or whatever acting like gangsters with your baggy shirts and pants.. I cant tell you even how funny this is..... in my homeland dont see wannabes like you walking down streets listening to hip hop dryving in your Escalade and trying to look gangster as possible becuse they would be killed by bigger criminal or by police.

the streets are dirty and buildings are old and overcrowded.. often in more distant parts of city you see old wood shacks that looks abandond but has a family of around 10 or more living inside.. with barely enough money for clothes or food, not to mention money or electricity... the government does not pay them shit there is no such thing as wellfare like you have... pppl have to work or do anything that makes money and if not they die.

Shouldnt yo ass be chopping some wood or something then.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » August 7th, 2007, 12:53 am

Sibirian Mofo wrote:you american boyz funny... calling a gang GAYLORDS.. LOL.

its not that we think theyre badass its that they themselves think they are and constantly have to try reminding everyone or at least trying to convince everyone else they are on forums such as this, cause of their own inferiority complex lol. If theyw ere so abdass they wouldnt have to try convincing anyone of it lol. ALso its not just americans but many countrie sin europe where blacks dont exist for example they are thought of as real hard and badass becasue of all the movies and media protrayl of them as mostly angry criminals, or super athletes (becaus eof sports).