White Gangs in LA/OC

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: White Gangs in LA/OC

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » July 23rd, 2007, 2:57 pm

Individual wrote:LA has some skinheads

I met one foo from NLR..he was all tatted up on his face n shit It looked like he just got outta jail..I was at the beach

If they really out here like some people think then where?? they aint doin nothin....they low key as fuck, They have NEVER been no factor in any part of Southern Cali.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » July 23rd, 2007, 7:23 pm

Those low income neighborhoods extend to huge tracts of low income areas for whites outside of urban centers. You'll find NLR has a presence outside of the jails/prisons in places like Riverside and San Bernardino County for example. Many come from low income areas with all that goes along with that sure, but.. I hesitate to say "like" wiggers because they certainly are NOT like wiggers in any sense other than they also exist in areas that are more affluent as well like Orange County meaning now you are talking about the influence of ideology also. Factor in that many did time in CYA and a bid at some point in the pen as young men and you see that economics also play a role both in the decreased ability to earn in straight society and that opportunities to earn existed by illegitimate means. So economics, culture, ideology, etc.. all played a role in their development.
HongKongDan wrote:
DC wrote:where are the NLR these days, do they have any power in the streets.
I think that this kind of sums up what people are not getting here. When you talk about power on the street what are you referring to? If taking over a housing project or a low income neighborhood, spraying a lot of graffiti and then wearing colors equates to power on the street...well most white groups dont do that sort of thing. Some of the posters seem confused about that. Presence on the street? Give me a break. That is for teenagers with a pistol in one pocket and some dime bags in the other. If doing crime is about making money and not about becoming ghetto famous, then you want fly under the radar. That is something that some of the more serious white groups do well.
It just doesn't make sense to compare black and latino street gangs to most of the white groups out there. Apples and Oranges. They do things in different ways because they are from different places.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » July 23rd, 2007, 7:33 pm

Not really MiChuhSuh. Yes there are low income areas in Orange County but the low income areas of Riverside and San Bernardino counties played a very real role in their development. I mean, as of 2006, 80.6% of San Bernardino County is white from a population of 36,457,549; 84.5% of Riverside County is white from a population of 36,457,549; 78.9% of Orange County is white from a population of 36,457,549; and only 74.1% of Los Angeles County is white from a population of 36,457,549.

I've lived in each of these counties and observed that the ratio of Latinos declaring white make up sizable portion of the governmental census data for whites so take that into consideration. No, don't just take into consideration but look at the following from the PEW Hispanic Center (pro latino organization):

"In the 2000 Census, 48 percent of Hispanics identified themselves as white and 2 percent as black. Six percent identified themselves as belonging to two or more of the standard racial categories. But 15 million (43 percent) of the Hispanics in the United States skipped over the traditional racial definitions and instead checked off "some other race.""

I hope you are starting to get the picture.
MiChuhSuh wrote:
BornInvincible wrote:naw you dont see the white groups in really good cities, you see them in cities like chino, ontario, or up;and (nlr at least im not talking oc).
:shock:

ya, chino is like city of god man, riots every day :lol:

invincible where do you live?

And the OC has some areas far worse than the places you mention; I'm guessing you watch Fox...

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » July 23rd, 2007, 9:55 pm

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:What happens out there if cholos run into nlr's? I have never seen an nlr. Do they run into B's and C's too? Do cats get along or what?
I think that these peckerwood gangs and NLR's live in their own areas outside of the regular cities...not in the same hoods where Blacks and Mexicans stay. They don't operate the same as Black and Chicano gangs

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » July 23rd, 2007, 9:58 pm

Those white gangs are in Riverside and SB County but most likely way out there in their own areas under the radar. What are the chances of me running into an active group of some NLR's in the streets of San Bernardino, Rialto, Fontana or even Ontario??? Well I never have. I guess I live in a box!! Because all I seen in my life is Chicano gangs and Black gangs.

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » July 23rd, 2007, 10:11 pm

RuthlessCray wrote:
Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:What happens out there if cholos run into nlr's? I have never seen an nlr. Do they run into B's and C's too? Do cats get along or what?
I think that these peckerwood gangs and NLR's live in their own areas outside of the regular cities...not in the same hoods where Blacks and Mexicans stay. They don't operate the same as Black and Chicano gangs

They not even on the radar Cray. I'm not sayin there aint NRL's in OC, Riverside, LA and SB Counties cause there is. But they sure as hell aint operating in the cities where its the most gang activities in those counties.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » July 23rd, 2007, 11:17 pm

Revisit race statistics regarding gangs in California. I mean there's only a small number of identified white gangmembers in Los Angeles County compared to other races. Check A Portrait of Race and Ethnicity in California; An Assessment of Social and Economic Well-Being from the Public Policy Institute of California.

What you'll find is that Felony Arrest Rates for Participating in Street Gangs by Race and Ethnicity in 1998 for Hispanic were 64%! African Americans and Whites tied at 13% apiece; and other (mostly Asians) rolled in at 10%.

No surprises here that per population, by race, inmates rolled into incarceration like this: African American, Hispanic, White, and then other.

My point is that there just aren't that many white gangmembers compared to African Americans and Hispanics. That's the bottom line. Check the stats and you'll find a whole lot of white people in this country are aging (people like myself). But check Hispanic statistics and you'll find a whole lot of young Hispanics.

I think what freaked out LE was the trend from the late 90's of white people in CYA and jail/prisons toward gangs and prison gangs.
RuthlessCray wrote:I think that these peckerwood gangs and NLR's live in their own areas outside of the regular cities...not in the same hoods where Blacks and Mexicans stay. They don't operate the same as Black and Chicano gangs

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » July 23rd, 2007, 11:25 pm

Don't misread my last post. African Americans were incarcerated before Hispanics because that statistic is given as PER POPULATION. In the aggregate (e.g. total population) Hispanics have BY FAR the most numbers.

What that MEANS is that if you have 100,000 of Race A and 100,000 of Race B; and Race A commits more crimes per 100,000 that they have a HIGHER per population of criminals.

But if you have 100,000 Race A and 100,000,000 Race B; and Race B commits almost as many crimes per 100,000 then Race B has committed many more crimes than Race A because they have a much greater total population.

Hope this explains it to those of you who didn't get it. Peace.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » July 24th, 2007, 5:10 am

RuthlessCray wrote:
Right, so I guess most keep a low profile and live in isolated areas.

I think I saw a couple up (big dudes, shaved heads) near Santa Barbara. They tried to mad dog from their SUV :x so I just mad dogged right back :x :x , and I started walking up but they just took off. I was just minding my business too, fools started tripping :shock: but I'm from LOS so wasn't having NONE of it.

KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KING KONG » August 2nd, 2007, 5:41 am

I DONT GET IT SOME BOTH NORTENOS AND SURENOS R MEXICANS?BUT Y THE FUCK THEY KILL EACH OTHER THEN THATS THE SAME STUPID SHIT AS BLOODS VS CRIPS!

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » August 3rd, 2007, 4:30 pm

KING KONG wrote:I DONT GET IT SOME BOTH NORTENOS AND SURENOS R MEXICANS?BUT Y THE fu-- THEY KILL EACH OTHER THEN THATS THE SAME STUPID SHIT AS BLOODS VS CRIPS!
That's gangs ^^^ In a nutshell 8)

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » August 3rd, 2007, 5:02 pm

KING KONG wrote:I DONT GET IT SOME BOTH NORTENOS AND SURENOS R MEXICANS?BUT Y THE fu-- THEY KILL EACH OTHER THEN THATS THE SAME STUPID SHIT AS BLOODS VS CRIPS!
I DONT GET IT, SOME BOTH GERMANS AND JEWS R HUMANS? BUT Y THE FUCK THE GERMANS KILL THE JEWS EACHOTHHER THATS THE SAME STUPID SHIT AS BLOODS VS CRIPS!

get the picture busta?

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » August 3rd, 2007, 10:06 pm

both blacks andmexicans (african and indian roots) are tribal/clan based ppl,thats why they form gangs and kill each other, and because they have small incomes but thats not necessairlytrue cause even whites in small income communities generally dont act that way. Theyll beatppl down or stab but egnerally not shoot and kill for sport.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » August 3rd, 2007, 10:17 pm

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
RuthlessCray wrote:
Right, so I guess most keep a low profile and live in isolated areas.

I think I saw a couple up (big dudes, shaved heads) near Santa Barbara. They tried to mad dog from their SUV :x so I just mad dogged right back :x :x , and I started walking up but they just took off. I was just minding my business too, fools started tripping :shock: but I'm from LOS so wasn't having NONE of it.
yes your so terryfing they just took off when they saw you :)

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: White Gangs in LA/OC

Unread post by BornInvincible » August 4th, 2007, 3:05 am

NYTE_RYDA wrote:
Individual wrote:LA has some skinheads

I met one foo from NLR..he was all tatted up on his face n shit It looked like he just got outta jail..I was at the beach

If they really out here like some people think then where?? they aint doin nothin....they low key as fu--, They have NEVER been no factor in any part of Southern Cali.
well in macimumlock up shows on national geographic/discovery they always have tough looking whites dudes some times with teardrops saying they been in gangs all their life and are about to egt out and wondering if they will go back to their homies, etc. so are those guys in mexican gangs than or something?

KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KING KONG » August 4th, 2007, 7:24 am

pistolslanga wrote:
I DONT GET IT, SOME BOTH GERMANS AND JEWS R HUMANS? BUT Y THE fu-- AM I GAY AND KING KONG ISNT?I MEAN IM PROUD TO BE A LIL FAGGOT CUZ MY DADDY IS GAY TOO BUT I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY KING KONG IS SUCH A REAL MAN AND IM SUCH A PATHETIC LITTLE BRAT FROM THE SUBURBS?

get the picture busta?

YOU CALL ME A BUSTA AFTER YOU CALLED YOURSELF GAY???YOU STUPID BITCH I DONT EVEN TALK TO YOURE CLOWN FAGGOT ASS NOMO!

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » August 8th, 2007, 6:34 pm

Why do people dispute the fact that there are white gangs in LA/OC, just because they are not the most visual does not
mean that they are not there. Check Youtube when Ross Kemp came to LA to make a doco on Pen1.

Ca.Kid
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ca.Kid » August 8th, 2007, 7:09 pm

there is white gangs, there even more around new york, and the rest of the East Coast..some are not even skinhead type, just a plain old gang they are just white and thats it. If you dont think theres no white gangs than your pretty crazyyy