Nuestra Familia aka the NF

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » August 8th, 2007, 2:54 pm

^ "AY NIGGA WHERE U FROM ESE?" :? :(

What gang are they from? they probably don't know any better. welcome to the 2000's decade...

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 8th, 2007, 4:26 pm

KING KONG wrote:I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND Y NORTES AND SURENOS FIGHT EACH OTHER because THEY R BOTH MEXICANS DOUGH!THATS EVEN MORE STUPID THEN THAT CRIP AND BLOOD WAR MAN!
You don't understand why, & yet you say it's more stupid then b vs. c.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 8th, 2007, 4:30 pm

KING KONG wrote:R SURENOS AND THE MEXICAN MAFIA THE SAME THING?
Only some Surenos are part of the MM AKA la eMe.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 8th, 2007, 4:34 pm

StillNoScript wrote:J, I've got to give you your due.

I stopped in Morgan Hill for lunch yesterday, coming back from Monterrey. It was like a throwback to 1988. Old school, cholo style Nortenos everywhere you looked. I thought I stepped into a time machine. They must not get KMEL out there?

Anyhow, I stand corrected. A lot of the old school cholo culture still exists in some of those small towns on the central coast and valley.
You got to give him his due to what? I think KMEL is hard to get out there. What does that have to do with anything?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 8th, 2007, 4:37 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
Bassettsgv wrote:im tell you what i think of this racial thing but from my point of view and how i see it , i lived in torrance for a while and this one vato from the 204's was tellin me that they didnt wanna share the ciity with blacks and that they had the #'s too kick em all out . the way i see shit is blacks and brown have lived side by side for years and shit never popped but now that racial shit pops up everywhere homie and i think its because mexican people are growing in numbers all over sol cal and their moving into blocks thtat were all black and takin their jobs and such and thats when shit pops and thats when the gangs come into play.just like in comptone and south central you got blacks gangs and sur gangs literally side by side and the mexican gang wannt to take out the black gang or the black gang wants to take out the sur gang and so on and thats when lil kids be like man fu-- ni**rs and thats how lil kids be growin up all #%@& up in the head . i met a shit load of lil 10 yr old talking mad shit on black people and it tripped me out cause thats just from shit they hear from their older homies ..

gyeah...gyeah.... sh1ts dumb nowadays, no honor, no big homies setting a "good" example, by that i mean being a true gangsta example if lil youngstas get into banging.

and yea i heard of a Chicano pride Norte gang in San Jose, they kicked up some dirt at some holiday parade or somesh1t, i was with my ene homie he was talkin bout somesh1t like that, but was too faded to remember
Maybe it was Chicano Pride Gangsters.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 8th, 2007, 4:41 pm

Bassettsgv wrote:There are a couple of L.A Varrios in Norcal

PBS* Palyboy Surenos in Modesto
VickysTown in Modesto or stockton
Clanton in San Jose
I heard they have Tortilla Flats in Oakland ??
Florencia 13 somewhere in the north ???
ms 13 in san fransisco
I don't if f-13 is in the N., but I tripped on how I saw a f-13 tag in SJ before.

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » August 8th, 2007, 5:13 pm

i think that there is Florencia in The Norte .. ive heard from several vatos that they have a F13 clika somewhere in the north .. Maybe in Richmond , San Bruno or some lace around that area .. also my homie from the LOmas gang here in SGV said they started a clika in Oakland ...

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » August 8th, 2007, 5:14 pm

i seen Nortenos saying Nigga at James lick high school ???

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 8th, 2007, 5:22 pm

~J~ wrote:
Bassettsgv wrote:i dont know J but i heard decoto is the biggest norteno hood .. Over here a varrio with 100 members is considered a small time varrio since the big varrio like El MOnte Flores , Puente 13 , Florencia ect ect have over 1000 members or close to 1000 ..
In NorCal the numbers are much, much, smaller!! I'd say the older Norteno varrios in the 90's had about +- 20 to 30 dudes per generation... today, I'm not sure but it probably about the same...
A while back I heard Palmas had 1000+ members, & on a site it said 1000's.

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » August 8th, 2007, 5:24 pm

PALMAS IS BIG BUT OVER 1000 MEMBERS ?? HOW MUCH TERRITORY DO THEY HAVE ?? I SEEN DUDES FROM PALMAS POSTED UP BY THE CHUCKY CHEESES BY THE FREEWAY ..

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 8th, 2007, 5:31 pm

~J~ wrote:
Bassettsgv wrote:ey J i read some shit about a Norte Gang in San Jo Claiming 13 ??? Pachuco Town was the name i think ??
I remember seeing two or three dudes with Pachuco Town on the back of their sweat shirts sporting neutral if I'm not mistaking... I think it was in 96' other then that... I don't know if these dudes are Nortenos or Surenos or where their varrio is... I've never heard of this varrio before or since I seen them at Paramount's Great America...
Why the hell would a Norteno gang claim 13? Unless they were claiming 13 st. How old were these dudes you saw? I think they might have been some old SJ gang, when the pachuco style was still popular.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 8th, 2007, 5:37 pm

Bassettsgv wrote:i seen Nortenos saying Nigga at James lick high school ???
I don't know you tell us. :lol:

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 8th, 2007, 5:40 pm

Bassettsgv wrote:PALMAS IS BIG BUT OVER 1000 MEMBERS ?? HOW MUCH TERRITORY DO THEY HAVE ?? I SEEN DUDES FROM PALMAS POSTED UP BY THE CHUCKY CHEESES BY THE FREEWAY ..
They've been around since the 1960's from what I heard, & have members locked up. They have members by Chuckie Cheese & spread out to other hoods around there, so I wouldn't doubt they have 1000 + members.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » August 8th, 2007, 5:50 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
StillNoScript wrote:J, I've got to give you your due.

I stopped in Morgan Hill for lunch yesterday, coming back from Monterrey. It was like a throwback to 1988. Old school, cholo style Nortenos everywhere you looked. I thought I stepped into a time machine. They must not get KMEL out there?

Anyhow, I stand corrected. A lot of the old school cholo culture still exists in some of those small towns on the central coast and valley.
You got to give him his due to what? I think KMEL is hard to get out there. What does that have to do with anything?
"StillNoScript" is talking about the disscusion him and I had a while back about Norteno Culture. also, I think he's being sarcastic with the KMEL quote, describing those Nortenos he saw looking more oldschool...

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » August 8th, 2007, 5:52 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
KING KONG wrote:I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND Y NORTES AND SURENOS FIGHT EACH OTHER because THEY R BOTH MEXICANS DOUGH!THATS EVEN MORE STUPID THEN THAT CRIP AND BLOOD WAR MAN!
You don't understand why, & yet you say it's more stupid then b vs. c.
I think this dude is banned for him remarks...

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » August 8th, 2007, 5:55 pm

Bassettsgv wrote:i think that there is Florencia in The Norte .. ive heard from several vatos that they have a F13 clika somewhere in the north .. Maybe in Richmond , San Bruno or some lace around that area .. also my homie from the LOmas gang here in SGV said they started a clika in Oakland ...
An old friend of mine said Richmond is full of Surenos... which ones?

Oh... I met a Sureno from Los living out there, a Vato was cool though.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » August 8th, 2007, 5:58 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:A while back I heard Palmas had 1000+ members, & on a site it said 1000's.
Shows how much I know... 1000+ Man... Serious? :shock:

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » August 8th, 2007, 6:08 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Why the hell would a Norteno gang claim 13? Unless they were claiming 13 st. How old were these dudes you saw? I think they might have been some old SJ gang, when the pachuco style was still popular.
Back then they were teenagers. Reg looking Cholos in those days wearing neutral colors so I didnt know if they were Nortenos or Surenos... if I were to guess I'd say they were Nortenos, only because the ones I was with didnt trip... no, Pachuco style has been gone for about 60 Years, that's not to said some didnt dress in aspects of Pachuco style.

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » August 8th, 2007, 6:23 pm

yeah im sure its Richmond where Florencia started a clique im almost positive 8) alot of L.A gangs move to other places cause cops are some bichtes down here they wont stop till they take out every single member of the gang were ever they do raids :?

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » August 8th, 2007, 6:26 pm

Why is it that Nortenos have abandoned the Cholo style and Surenos are still keeping that style going, I Know the
Nortenos are heavily into there hip hop but so are alot of Surenos as well. Alot of Surenos are into the Punk and Heavy
Metal scene as well, just check out the new Suicidal Tendencies DVD when it comes out, it has woods, Surs and Mongols
all getting down in the pit.

DC

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » August 8th, 2007, 6:55 pm

DC wrote:Why is it that Nortenos have abandoned the Cholo style and Surenos are still keeping that style going, I Know the
Nortenos are heavily into there hip hop but so are alot of Surenos as well. Alot of Surenos are into the Punk and Heavy
Metal scene as well, just check out the new Suicidal Tendencies DVD when it comes out, it has woods, Surs and Mongols
all getting down in the pit.

DC
People blow it out of proportion they see a few youngster Nortenos and wannabes saying N#%@& on youtube and they run with it, without knowing the deal. Some youngster Nortenos do have a lot of Black influence but an avg Norteno and Sureno youngster arent that different despite what they say. anyway back on track with the discussion.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 8th, 2007, 7:29 pm

Ya, I'm serious about how deep Palmas is supposed to be. What I meant by the pachuco style still being in, was like when some of it was still popular. Like in the 1980's, you would still see a lot of zooter pants being worn. I didn't think the 1990's had some teens repping Pachuco Town. Well here is another video by Grump Dog: Isn't he wearing red in that video? Maybe Surenos going undercover is still around, & I have heard that it still is. Well that car & bald head reminds me of someone I think I throw a sign at, but didn't get anything thrown back. Maybe it wasn't him, but I heard he's a lot of talk. Any ways I'm not even tripping off Surenos any more any ways.

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » August 8th, 2007, 7:46 pm

I DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS FOOL GRUMPY BUT SAN JOSE CLANTONEROS ARE SOME REAL RIDERS ...

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » August 8th, 2007, 7:55 pm

^ I'll take your word on this one, they had Horseshoe Park at one time as I mentioned before.

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » August 8th, 2007, 8:09 pm

IM NOT GONNA SPEAK MUCH ON THE SUBJECT . I MET A DUDE FROM ES CLANTON THAT HAD TIES WITH A DRUG CARTEL FROM MEXICO . THAT DUDE HAD ALL KINDS OF TOYS IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN 8)

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » August 8th, 2007, 8:12 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Ya, I'm serious about how deep Palmas is supposed to be. What I meant by the pachuco style still being in, was like when some of it was still popular. Like in the 1980's, you would still see a lot of zooter pants being worn. I didn't think the 1990's had some teens repping Pachuco Town. Well here is another video by Grump Dog: Isn't he wearing red in that video? Maybe Surenos going undercover is still around, & I have heard that it still is. Well that car & bald head reminds me of someone I think I throw a sign at, but didn't get anything thrown back. Maybe it wasn't him, but I heard he's a lot of talk. Any ways I'm not even tripping off Surenos any more any ways.
haha that song pretty aiight acutually

anyways, its like, in big cities like san jose thats more "modern" n mess you see more ese's adopting "n1gga", but if you go to modesto, morgan hill, those small town "rural" type places you see real ene's who keep the culture alive.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » August 8th, 2007, 8:14 pm

Bassettsgv wrote:IM NOT GONNA SPEAK MUCH ON THE SUBJECT . I MET A DUDE FROM ES CLANTON THAT HAD TIES WITH A DRUG CARTEL FROM MEXICO . THAT DUDE HAD ALL KINDS OF TOYS IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN 8)
haha he in san jose?

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » August 8th, 2007, 8:35 pm

YEAH THAT DUDE LIVES IN SAN JO I WENT TO THAT DUDES PAD THIS ONE TIME MY HOMEBOY WAS GETTIN A TATTOO DONE BY THAT DUDE AND I TRIPPED OUT WHEN I SAW ALL THE SHIT HE HAS STORED UP .. I WOULDNT WANNA GO TO WAR WITH THOSE VATOS THATS FOR SURE .. THATS WHY NEVER UNDERESTIMATE NO ONE .. CAUSE THE LIL MOTHERFUCKERS ALWAYS PACK THE BIGGEST GATS . AND THE BIG DUDES ALWAYS GOT THE BIGGEST MOUTHS THAT KEEP ON YAPPIN ..

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » August 8th, 2007, 8:42 pm

Bassettsgv wrote:YEAH THAT DUDE LIVES IN SAN JO I WENT TO THAT DUDES PAD THIS ONE TIME MY HOMEBOY WAS GETTIN A TATTOO DONE BY THAT DUDE AND I TRIPPED OUT WHEN I SAW ALL THE SHIT HE HAS STORED UP .. I WOULDNT WANNA GO TO WAR WITH THOSE VATOS THATS FOR SURE .. THATS WHY NEVER UNDERESTIMATE NO ONE .. CAUSE THE LIL MOTHERFUCKERS ALWAYS PACK THE BIGGEST GATS . AND THE BIG DUDES ALWAYS GOT THE BIGGEST MOUTHS THAT KEEP ON YAPPIN ..
yup, decievin dudes and once its time for war they comin with mess youve never seen :lol:

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » August 9th, 2007, 4:19 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Ya, I'm serious about how deep Palmas is supposed to be. What I meant by the pachuco style still being in, was like when some of it was still popular. Like in the 1980's, you would still see a lot of zooter pants being worn. I didn't think the 1990's had some teens repping Pachuco Town. Well here is another video by Grump Dog: Isn't he wearing red in that video? Maybe Surenos going undercover is still around, & I have heard that it still is. Well that car & bald head reminds me of someone I think I throw a sign at, but didn't get anything thrown back. Maybe it wasn't him, but I heard he's a lot of talk. Any ways I'm not even tripping off Surenos any more any ways.
I guess these teens were honoring their predecessor with that name. Palmas has got different varrio posts within the same generations? I do remember the late 80's Cholos and I dont recall seeing Zoot pants but then again I was a little kid back then, I'll take your word for it. Undercovers... Ha Ha, I've not heard that saying in a while.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » August 9th, 2007, 5:38 pm

~J~ wrote:
I guess these teens were honoring their predecessor with that name. Palmas has got different varrio posts within the same generations? I do remember the late 80's Cholos and I dont recall seeing Zoot pants but then again I was a little kid back then, I'll take your word for it. Undercovers... Ha Ha, I've not heard that saying in a while.
i watched some interview with "tr3 nut" and "grumpy" dudes seem sorta....goofy...in like a are these dudes foreal? way..specially that dude tr3 nut... is he a black sureno or somesh1t haha

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » August 9th, 2007, 8:25 pm

^ Jackie Chan is goofy too, we know he can get down. :lol:

Looks like they may have been a little uncomfortable in front of the camera, I think the Black dude is just a reg Brotha. yeah, the song's not bad not bad at all.