Spider speaks on Crips,Wayne & Jim Jones,NY Banging,50,a

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » August 16th, 2007, 5:56 pm

BlueCadillaC167 wrote:Ayo Pistol, It is what it is chief. I mean we can go forever arguin about this topic. Just like everywhere else Niggas picc up flags go through shit and learn from it. But when u start thinkin bout shit that really matters, bangin don't pay the bills. U gotta get ur pesos by any means.Cali niggas are either gonna feel us or not. It makes no sense to give respect if u aint gettin it cacc. Yea they started it but for some reason it got over here.
How is it that one can claim and want to be like the original but in the same breath not respect it?

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » August 16th, 2007, 8:42 pm

AYO LcBwC, Im sayin that if niggas is gon keep on talkin shit and disrespectin NY then why show love. I aint never said that i didn't respect it. And Niccles u sound a tad bit upset. it's ok. u might as well tell that shit to every nigga claimin in New York. I mean what u want me to say, " Yea u right kid." Sike. If anything go preach ur word to Macc and the other niggas that brought they sets from Cali and started em over here.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » August 17th, 2007, 10:42 am

To answer the question, its a respect that comes along with it. How can one aspire to be like something and create their own lil spin on it yet not give respect where its due? Thats corny and b!tch made....like your emulating something but denouncing it too. Not logical.
And I was speaking in general terms, not against you persay.

And as far as Mack "bringing" anything from CA...comedy.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » August 17th, 2007, 11:00 am

Bassettsgv wrote:look at this shit . some dudes from NY talking bout they killing RAZA and they on Some BK shit ...

That's a song that's been posted on here before, they're from LA not from NY, they just threw together some footage from other videos but that ain't NYC shit.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 19th, 2007, 12:21 am

BlueCadillaC167 wrote:AYO LcBwC, Im sayin that if niggas is gon keep on talkin shit and disrespectin NY then why show love. I aint never said that i didn't respect it. And Niccles u sound a tad bit upset. it's ok. u might as well tell that shit to every nigga claimin in New York. I mean what u want me to say, " Yea u right kid." Sike. If anything go preach ur word to Macc and the other niggas that brought they sets from Cali and started em over here.
MACK PORTEE AINT BRING SHYT , MILLER GANGSTERS DONT KNOW HIM..........HE MADE THAT SHYT UP IN THE PENN , FROM BOOKS AND TALKING TO NICCAS , HE WAS FAKEEEEEEEEEEE

DUDES COMIN FROM CALI MANIPUALTING DICC RIDIN YOUNG NIGGAS , WHO DONT RESPECT THERE OWN HOODS ....IS FUNNY , BUT IF THERE GULLABLE ......USE THEM , A SUCKER IS SUPPOSE TO BE PLAYED ,

REAL NEWYORK NIGGAS IS SUCKER FREE , BLACK GANGSTA ORIGINALS

GO TO CALI AND GET PUT ON ....IF YA SUCHIN THEM THAT BAD , I DONT SEE THEM COMING TO NEWYORK AND CLAIMIN NEWYORK BLOCKS

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » August 20th, 2007, 8:30 am

As far N.Y gangbangin goes,jim jones is 93 certified cause nobody wasn't their when he got put on to clarify it,nobody wasn't their when he put in work to clarify it and beside boo yaa tribe even show that nigga luv you don't see them samoan's complaining at all and as for wayne,just b yourself.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » August 20th, 2007, 2:32 pm

On the money front, you dont see to many disputes when it comes to networking and the promise or potential to make money. Just like alot of Left coast dudes were supporting Game, when its all said and done, knowing the dude didnt do half the ish he was saying he did.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » August 27th, 2007, 11:20 am

WE ARGUING OVA SOME BS MAN IF U REAL U REAL IF UR FAKE, MOVE TO SIDE AND STOP FRONTING, CELEBS ARE FRONTING LA AND NY RAPPERS THAT BAND AND ONES THAT DONT BANG, TOO MANY PEOPLE TO NAME, LETS GETS THIS GUAP, HANDLE OUR PROBLEMS AND KEEP IT G.

louis

Unread post by louis » March 20th, 2008, 1:47 pm

yall sound like some young ass niggaz in this piece.who benifited when west coast niggaz{much respect to them dudes}were dying in the streets every night
from trill ass crippin and bloodin. the government{more jobs,more money for the state to try and control the violence}.now who will benefit when the shit hits the fan in New Yiddy from second hand knowledge of west coastin.you got it the government. S.O.S REAL IS LIFE.REAL IS THE CONCRETE.REAL IS BEING A MAN AND TAKING CARE OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES.THREES AND TREES. MARKS
And im a east coast nigga.That old gangster shit from new york was to hectic for some of those niggas,why else would they adopt a diffrent method.
too much tv .please dont let tv take over your mind learn to think for yourself

fitteddaboss
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: South Carolina
What city do you live in now?: charleston

Unread post by fitteddaboss » April 20th, 2008, 4:21 pm

lol @ dis fool talkin bout shit he dont know...jim jones is official...him and el derado red come from the same hood...and all that stuff he talkin bout game aint real this and that...he sure wasnt sayin that bak in 2005...he was like "o game cool...one time needed bullets and game sent me 2 the hood with a bunch of bloods and gave me a gun 2 use" and all that other shit kissin his ass...but when game got in that ass...he had 2 fire bak @ em...

tray36
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: fayetteville

Re: Spider speaks on Crips,Wayne & Jim Jones,NY Banging,50,a

Unread post by tray36 » October 29th, 2008, 1:28 am

yea spider is cool