why don't white people believe in spanking there kids

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Re: why don't white people believe in spanking there kids

Unread post by punamusta » August 26th, 2007, 11:45 am

KINGFEAR62 wrote:I know there's a few white people on this forum and I just wanted to know why white people never spank/beat there kids no matter what they do I've seen little white kids acting crazy in stores and there parents just sit there talking calmly to the child and most times the child just ignores them I don't understand why white people don't spank there kids
Man, we're living in a different culture here, hahah. Just few days ago I was talking with my friend who was working as a chef in a Somalian kids camp here in Finland. He had talked with some of the Somalian supervisors there who felt bad about the fact that somalian parents don't teach their kids better and don't punish them hard enough. Almost every Finnish kid have been spanked as a kid. And a lot.

But don't know how it is in USA. Maybe there white parents really don't spank their kids. But here it's a whole different story.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 26th, 2007, 3:15 pm

Champignon wrote:NIKCELS you make me laugh you spit the kind of racism thats been passed down from generation to generation. Kinda like some white racists i know, i ignore them so ill just laugh at what you post :lol:

EXACTLY I TRY TO SOUND LIKE THEM ....BUT THERE REALLY THE WORST PEOPLE ON THE PLANET , WE HAVE A REASON TO BE MAD AT THEM ,

THEY DONT HAVE A REASON TO BE HATEFUL TOWARDS , BLACKS, NATIVE AMERICANS , OR ANY OTHER RACE , THEY WENT AROUND CAUSING US TO HATE THEM ...WE DIDNT START IT .............FEEL ME ,

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 26th, 2007, 3:24 pm

WE KNO WHO ARE ALL THE WHIT PEOPLE ARE ON THIS FORUM.............LMAO , AINT NOTHING YOU CAN SAY TO ERASE THE FUCH UP THINGS WHITE PEOPLE DONE TO PEOPLE , ANIMALS , AND THE PLANET ITSELF .....

YOU HAVE TO BE THE MOSTED HATED PEOPLE ON THE PLANET PUBLICLY AND PRIVATELY.......!!!.....IM GLAD I WAS NOT BORN WHITE ....WHEWWWWWWWWWWWW !! THANKYOU .......LOL :lol:

Champignon
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Champignon » August 26th, 2007, 9:24 pm

You dont hate white people you were just taught to hate white people

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 27th, 2007, 6:29 am

Homos are the most hated people in the world not whites.whites are hated cuzz they have the most power and they show it off and if u wanna see for ur self work at a shopping center that's close to a white area and see how those white people talk to the workers u would be shocked at how rude white people can be sometimes

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 27th, 2007, 6:34 am

Well not just whites people with money are the rudest people u will ever meet whites,blacks,latinos,asains even homos with money think they can talk to people anyway they like

Champignon
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Champignon » August 27th, 2007, 9:03 am

KINGFEAR62 wrote:Well not just whites people with money are the rudest people u will ever meet whites,blacks,latinos,asains even homos with money think they can talk to people anyway they like
-the world is changing and people are starting to see the individual actions of the few
-i mean you see us here surely iam not evil like the whites you see

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 27th, 2007, 9:09 am

Yea in america is the whites with money that make all white people look bad in america the rich walk all over us hard working people

Champignon
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Champignon » August 27th, 2007, 9:22 am

exactly money corrupts everyone

that food inspecter they executed in china is one example

and mickeal vick killing dogs

Money changes you, As a liberal minded person saying this it is true "Money Changes you"

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 27th, 2007, 10:52 am

Champignon wrote:exactly money corrupts everyone

that food inspecter they executed in china is one example

and mickeal vick killing dogs

Money changes you, As a liberal minded person saying this it is true "Money Changes you"
Yea man money makes people lazy lol

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 27th, 2007, 1:27 pm

NICKELS wrote:WE KNO WHO ARE ALL THE WHIT PEOPLE ARE ON THIS FORUM.............LMAO , AINT NOTHING YOU CAN SAY TO ERASE THE FUCH UP THINGS WHITE PEOPLE DONE TO PEOPLE , ANIMALS , AND THE PLANET ITSELF .....

YOU HAVE TO BE THE MOSTED HATED PEOPLE ON THE PLANET PUBLICLY AND PRIVATELY.......!!!.....IM GLAD I WAS NOT BORN WHITE ....WHEWWWWWWWWWWWW !! THANKYOU .......LOL :lol:
I am glad I am not full of hate like you. Whewwwwww thank you!!!!

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 28th, 2007, 3:44 am

I'm full of hate to lol homos and mexicans get no love and never will

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 28th, 2007, 5:00 pm

KINGFEAR62 wrote:I'm full of hate to lol homos and mexicans get no love and never will
Im sorry that you feel you have to hate

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 29th, 2007, 10:25 am

Being a homo is wrong how can a man hug and kiss another man or a woman hug and kiss another woman its nasty and sick then u have homos wanting to get married in gods house (church) and wanna raise kids every year the world get worst what kind of parent tells a kids its ok to be gay to me being gay is sick and wrong

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » August 29th, 2007, 12:35 pm

KINGFEAR62 wrote:Being a homo is wrong how can a man hug and kiss another man or a woman hug and kiss another woman its nasty and sick then u have homos wanting to get married in gods house (church) and wanna raise kids every year the world get worst what kind of parent tells a kids its ok to be gay to me being gay is sick and wrong
Just to tie this into the topic of the thread, 3 out of 4 children who are regularly spanked become homosexuals. Is it true?! Who knows, probably not but it might get things back on topic.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » August 29th, 2007, 2:22 pm

KINGFEAR62 wrote:. . . "or a woman hug and kiss another woman" . . .
I'm all for that . . . especially if they invite me for a threesome ~> I would be a happy man for the rest of my life :D :D :D

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » August 29th, 2007, 2:45 pm

Lonewolf wrote:
KINGFEAR62 wrote:. . . "or a woman hug and kiss another woman" . . .
I'm all for that . . . especially if they invite me for a threesome ~> I would be a happy man for the rest of my life :D :D :D
It's funny, I've found that most people who hate homosexuals are all gung-ho for lesbian sex, especially if it's filmed for their viewing. I think most people who are all up in arms about homosexuals really just can't get past 2 gay men doing....whatever. I don't find it visually pleasing but then again I don't like seeing 2 ugly people go at it either. I could care less mind you and I don't make it my business to know their business so whatever makes consenting adults happy go for it.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 29th, 2007, 3:35 pm

KINGFEAR62 wrote:Being a homo is wrong how can a man hug and kiss another man or a woman hug and kiss another woman its nasty and sick then u have homos wanting to get married in gods house (church) and wanna raise kids every year the world get worst what kind of parent tells a kids its ok to be gay to me being gay is sick and wrong
Thats fine that you dont approve of it but why do you have to hate? Hating is against the Lords word as much as homosexuality. And yes lets try to get this thread back on track please. Sorry

ogilmore
What city do you live in now?: Dublin

Unread post by ogilmore » May 3rd, 2009, 8:48 am

I think spanking kids is more an issue of ethnicity rather than race. I would say that wasps dont spank their kids. However, irish people do spank their kids. I got hit and so did all my friends on a regular basis. It didnt do any harm and I have good manners as a result.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » May 17th, 2009, 4:34 pm

ogilmore wrote:I think spanking kids is more an issue of ethnicity rather than race. I would say that wasps dont spank their kids. However, irish people do spank their kids. I got hit and so did all my friends on a regular basis. It didnt do any harm and I have good manners as a result.
I got slapped around when I wasn't supposed to and didn't get slapped when I was supposed to, as a result I'm a little fucked in the head and a lost cause.

This is good parenting

Not this

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 25th, 2009, 4:40 pm

KINGFEAR62 wrote:I know there's a few white people on this forum and I just wanted to know why white people never spank/beat there kids no matter what they do I've seen little white kids acting crazy in stores and there parents just sit there talking calmly to the child and most times the child just ignores them I don't understand why white people don't spank there kids
depends on which white people you are talking about. most white people are advanced (germans, americans, british) economically and such. but white people from the balkans or the former soviet union countries spank their kids. many over even tiny infractions. it all has to do with the way they were raised. america is not a violent country, therefore americans developed a non-violent approach to their kids.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » May 29th, 2009, 9:17 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
depends on which white people you are talking about. most white people are advanced (germans, americans, british) economically and such. but white people from the balkans or the former soviet union countries spank their kids. many over even tiny infractions. it all has to do with the way they were raised. america is not a violent country, therefore americans developed a non-violent approach to their kids.
Exactly. Spank isn't the right word, more like they beat the fuck out of you until you bleed from all holes.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 30th, 2009, 9:42 am

American's aren't violent. lol

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » May 30th, 2009, 7:08 pm

Azure9920 wrote:American's aren't violent. lol
They aren't by nature. This is why Americans shit themselves at the thought of Al Qaeda(gypsies with water guns) and would've given Bush a million blowjobs just so he would guarentee their safety. In America civilian wise they might act like smart asses on their own turf and even invading gypsy countries like Albania but when it comes to military threats on American soil Americans will commit suicide by accident panicking in fear, they're cowards like that. I know from personal experiance, you can laugh all you want, if my dad yells at you you'll shit yourself. Usually the people provoking him have thought the same, first they've taken him as a joke and then when he started with the real shit they shit a sack of bricks. This is why a black thug ran away from him holding a gun in his hand and my dad was unarmed...because it's very violent there indeed.

There's a difference between being violent for personal amusement and fun(Americans/Canadians) and being violent because you have to in order to save your own life(people here).

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 30th, 2009, 8:27 pm

Dobre wrote:
They aren't by nature. This is why Americans shit themselves at the thought of Al Qaeda(gypsies with water guns) and would've given Bush a million blowjobs just so he would guarentee their safety. In America civilian wise they might act like smart asses on their own turf and even invading gypsy countries like Albania but when it comes to military threats on American soil Americans will commit suicide by accident panicking in fear, they're cowards like that. I know from personal experiance, you can laugh all you want, if my dad yells at you you'll shit yourself. Usually the people provoking him have thought the same, first they've taken him as a joke and then when he started with the real shit they shit a sack of bricks. This is why a black thug ran away from him holding a gun in his hand and my dad was unarmed...because it's very violent there indeed.

There's a difference between being violent for personal amusement and fun(Americans/Canadians) and being violent because you have to in order to save your own life(people here).
Just shut up...please.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » May 31st, 2009, 7:53 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
Dobre wrote:

Just shut up...please.
No!

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » June 1st, 2009, 5:17 am

this would require a seperate thread, and i think it can be argued both ways

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » June 14th, 2009, 9:13 am

Dobre wrote:

Goddamn, you really have some hatred for northern Americans hm?

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dago

Unread post by yardstick » September 30th, 2009, 9:15 pm

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!??!??!?!?!? Every white kid I knew got the shit knocked out them by their parents! Maybe its more of a lower socioeconomic thing then. Cause in my neighborhood, we all got knocked around in back in the day! Black, asian, white, brown.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » October 1st, 2009, 9:50 am

kingfear your way off the mark, i'm white and i used to get righteous licks when i was a kid. not maybe as many as them old school jamaicans give their kids but not far off it. 'spare the rod and spoil the child'

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » October 1st, 2009, 10:21 am

Sentenza wrote:
Dobre wrote:

Goddamn, you really have some hatred for northern Americans hm?
LMFAO nah I love people in this part of the world. Everyone's so nice. I'm serious. There's a huge difference, I noticed now. Coming back from Macedonia after a year and a half...everything seems just so..perfect.

That's minus alcohol, ciggerettes and going out to get laid. I don't feel like paying anybody for either of those here. In Macedonia we have where to go out and get laid, here I'm underaged so anything else Canadian other than a shopping mall won't let me in.

bimbolena
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Stockholm

Unread post by bimbolena » February 10th, 2012, 4:09 am

Ohh, some whites do. In england they still beat kids in school I think.

I'm from Sweden, and here it's been illegal to spank and hit kids since before I was born. And people don't do it mostly, white and immigrants.

Why not? Maybe because kids don't deserve to be spanked, humiliated and hurt?

They are childs, beating a grown up I can understand - I would even accept if my future husband spanked me if I do something bad as I'm grown up and should know better. But kids should be talked with and loved.

Lena