SHOULD PIT BULLS BE BANNED?

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
Military Mind
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: SHOULD PIT BULLS BE BANNED?

Unread post by Military Mind » October 13th, 2004, 10:24 am

YO THE NEWS TALK SHIT CAUSE OF WHAT PITS DO! THey ATTACK, THEY FIGHT, THEY DO ALL CRAZY SHITS! GOOD THINGS ARE THAT THEY BEHAVE THE WAY YOU WANT THEM TO ACT. I MEAN CMON BACK THEN PITS USED TO BABYSIT BABIES FOR CRYING OUT LOUD BACK IN ENGLAND. THEY WERE MORE LIKE GOLD RETREIVERS WHODE GUIDE A BLIND PERSON WHILE WALKING ON THE STREETS OR AT HOME.

C_Ridah253
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by C_Ridah253 » October 18th, 2004, 9:32 am

PITS WERE CREATED FOR PIT FIGHTING AND FOR BULL FIGHTING HINT THE NAME PIT BULL...

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » October 18th, 2004, 5:53 pm

HERES SOMETHING ABOUT PITS BUT MORE ABOUT JAY Z. (FROM ALLHIPHOP.COM)

The Humane Society of the United States has targeted rapper Jay-Z, due to his award winning graphic video “99 Problems,” which features a scene of pitbulls fighting.

John Goodwin, an Investigator for The Humane Society, labeled Jay-Z “just another rapper caught up in the blood rapture” and called the video “an irresponsible tribute to a cruel and illegal practice that represents one of the most serious threats to the safety of our inner city residents.”

While some may not view the issue of dog fights as pressing as some of the issues of the day, he said it was a serious threat.

“It's a form of animal cruelty that's illegal in all 50 states for a reason,” Goodwin said. “A closer look reveals its crucial links to the more common forms of violence and misconduct deplored by Hip-Hop's critics.”

Goodwin said that a study of pit-bull mauling cases reveal that most dogs that attack have been abused in order to make them “mean” and become better fighters. Goodwin said these dogs are more prone to attack people.

“Some apologists for the violence in Hip-Hop videos argue that the imagery only reflects the harsh truth of the streets,” Goodwin continued. “But in this case, pop culture has helped to structure a grim reality. The glorification of fierce pit bulls and organized dog fighting by hip-hop artists coincides with a dramatic increase in dog fighting nationwide, despite a spate of newly-enacted state and federal laws.”

Goodwin called for other Hip-Hop artists to come forward and renounce dog fighting.

“Young people often mirror the actions of the celebrities they idolize,” Goodwin noted. “Artists who insist on spreading these images through their work must accept their roles in perpetuating community violence.”

JONES
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JONES » October 18th, 2004, 9:28 pm

CHRIS wrote:YALL SHOULD TRY RAISING BIRDS
LOL

Military Mind
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Military Mind » October 19th, 2004, 1:58 pm

MY BUDGIE FLEW AWAY AND IM HAPPY CAUSE MAAN THEY SHIT ALL OVER THE PLACE.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » December 9th, 2004, 2:31 pm

Yes poeple need a wise solution abot these dogs.they where raised for hunting bulls in argentina or faught lions in romes amphitheatre.(they where crossed f.ex.incestous)I got bit by a hunting dog that new me before .and many poeple ,most children got killed by fighting dogs. once in London men saved a child hitting the dog with a door they had to remove from a car.in my neighbourhood there are two owners of pitbulls they let neighbourhood children hug their animals;then I have to tell the 12 year old why to avoid contact either with the poeple as with the dogs.and arguing with them:they know that some are dangerous and others not!Ok the pro argument makes it look like lottery.
One owner is an alcoholic the other a Nazi!!They go to work and I see them most at night walking their dog around,as I suppose they do not pay tax on them (germany 1500€p. year+-).Another friend of mine has one too .His one is also not outside at daytime but very peasfull!' If he has a fight the dog isn t interrested at all in it.!!Haha

JONES
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JONES » December 9th, 2004, 3:42 pm

IT IN A PIT BULL(S) NATURE TO KILL.BUT AZZHOLE OWNERS ARE WHAT REALLY CAN BRING OUT THE WORST IN A DOG

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » December 12th, 2004, 4:03 pm

HAHAHAHA MAN

IS THIS POST SERIOUS?

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » December 14th, 2004, 11:34 am

Individual wrote:HAHAHAHA MAN

IS THIS POST SERIOUS?
EVERTIN IS SERIOUS!

yahyah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yahyah » December 20th, 2004, 4:57 pm

I love dogs and they love me

I got a z-bo
but she trained she a house dog for the kids
but if you trip she trip

dogs are living they aint for show
they are another responsibility
so being irresponsible will lead to your demise
or the dogs'
or both at that

you choose it
and i doubt people stop having them if they become illegal
people get what they want when they put their money to it

Light_skin_boi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Light_skin_boi » December 22nd, 2004, 5:12 pm

pit bulls are banned here in australia.. im not sure about all of australia but i know in my state they are.. i know a few people that have them though.. i would'nt mind getting one

hellraiser3815
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hellraiser3815 » December 29th, 2004, 8:45 pm

hell nawh just bring in my dogz Argentine Dogo supersized like from the Hulk or that Japensse Dogg Toreno or some shit

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » December 31st, 2004, 11:35 am

yes indeed it is
before 2 days there was a man(40+) going with his old fat Rottweiler(German town Rottweil;good Rugby).I was going my way behind them ,as the dog went around and barked at me.the man followed me with his eyes and he watched me going my way;I was watching him,and then he whispered at his dog online* to get me:I stopped;why should I turn my back on him?I asked him, who he ment should try to get whom.?He jelled at me that I am a housless person,and so on
Other thing is, dear dog owners I caught 4 dogs in last 3 years.I gave them back and I got nothing for that.Not a cent.
I now some owners and dogs ! Be aware that I compare you all to those .

E!! 4 YOU and sit down please!!

Digital_Designs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Digital_Designs » January 12th, 2005, 6:53 pm

by nature pit bulls arent people aggressive... they are very dog aggressive though... I have 17 adults as of now

Boudreaux/Crenshaw/Alligator bloodlines

43RDPLACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: East of Central, North of Vernon, West of Hooper, and South of 41st

Unread post by 43RDPLACE » January 15th, 2005, 8:16 pm

Mraka wrote:yes indeed it is
before 2 days there was a man(40+) going with his old fat Rottweiler(German town Rottweil;good Rugby).I was going my way behind them ,as the dog went around and barked at me.the man followed me with his eyes and he watched me going my way;I was watching him,and then he whispered at his dog online* to get me:I stopped;why should I turn my back on him?I asked him, who he ment should try to get whom.?He jelled at me that I am a housless person,and so on
Other thing is, dear dog owners I caught 4 dogs in last 3 years.I gave them back and I got nothing for that.Not a cent.

Wtf??

Military Mind
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Military Mind » January 16th, 2005, 12:10 pm

43RDPLACE wrote:
Mraka wrote:yes indeed it is

Wtf??
ESL is the Answer for Mraka.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » January 16th, 2005, 4:00 pm

may I help you U2?
I will not edit my post above untill you adress a question to me.

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » January 19th, 2005, 3:06 pm

yes But the answer is NO!

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » January 19th, 2005, 3:21 pm

Haha ever notice your dog is the only one coming to the pity parties.

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » January 22nd, 2005, 3:53 am

Ban people with an IQ lower than 100 from owning them

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » January 22nd, 2005, 5:09 pm

people just need to quit being ignorant about their animals.. i had a pure bred german sheperd and i went to a police training academy with it and had the dog trained in german comands, so that no one else could talk to my dog, the way the do it bonds you to your animal, therfor you don't need a mean dog to have them be able to tear some one to shreds AND they dog will be obiedent.
bottom line is people just be responsible, dogs can be a lethal weapon and or a tool if used properly.
thats my view on the matter. working dogs rule!

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » January 23rd, 2005, 6:57 am

ith it and had the dog trained in german comands,

so any german can speak to him but not your family and neighbours.
sitz,platz,fass, hahaha be careful when watching tv.If it is a german movie he`ll do aerobic and gets exhausted.
and make your animal doc. put doggy on the list as he will have problems with his back.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » January 23rd, 2005, 10:08 am

lol i see your point, but the difference is that when you have a family dog that you train like that and you are bonded to him,, ya know he loves you and will willingly die for you if ever called for. but yeah the whole family did know drill on how to command the doggie. i miss him. his name was Zinzendorf Van Meirwesson.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » January 23rd, 2005, 10:54 am

try a yugoslavian shepherd;does not listen at all,has no aggression at all,so will drive everybody crazy (infilltrators included)

or a turkish one.but don`t know their name.maybe my coworker tells me tomorrow.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » January 23rd, 2005, 7:08 pm

any one know the name of those middle eastern hunting dogs? those are supposed to be pretty damn feirce. they are kinda like a grey hound, the muslims go crazy for em.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » January 24th, 2005, 9:25 am

@Whiteboy
Do you mean Afghan shepherd?
I`ve got the name of that Turkish one :-Kangal-/ maybe the region,town or/and dog himself.

P.S.:the yugoslavian has a head as big as a MELON !and is very fluffy.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » January 24th, 2005, 7:47 pm

naw this dog is very much like a grey hound with a sweepy long tail,, skinny as hell, fast and used for hunting.
i dunno???

kodiak
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kodiak » January 24th, 2005, 8:24 pm

I own a rottwieler myself. She is female great dog very loyal and very nice. She does protect the house very aggresively while i'm not home though. Also protects me my wife and little girls if they cry around a stranger. My girls have pulled on the dogs ears bit her pretty much used her as their personal jungle gym haha. She acts like a mother to my kids dont let them throw up around her she will run and clean it up. haha yuck.

I have heard the pitbulls from europe are much different then the pitbulls from U.S. There they are carefull about their breeding. Here i have heard why their temperment is questionable is because there has been way to much backyard inbreeding. Same goes with rottwielers.

I think if you get good breeding and raise your dog right it will act right just like you would a child. Personally i will always have a rottwieler i have owned 7 in my life so far and all have been great dogs although i will stay away from males from now on since they less attached to the family then the females.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » January 25th, 2005, 10:28 am

There are many storys been around ,about dogs that were calm and rose up with kids,but suddenly killed or bit them.
I am such a case.....I got bit.

kodiak
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kodiak » January 25th, 2005, 11:56 am

Thats wonderfull mraka. Sounds like you have a fear of dogs that over shadows common sense.

BendyThumbs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BendyThumbs » January 25th, 2005, 5:57 pm

Don't know if this was posted yet, but in Ontario breeding(and buying ones from other places) Pitbulls is now soon if not already officially banned. You can keep the dog yuou own, but no new ones.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » January 28th, 2005, 8:34 am

kodiak wrote:Thats wonderfull mraka. Sounds like you have a fear of dogs that over shadows common sense.
I read newspapers ,too.
What? Are you a kind of a doctor?
The point again, for your eyes only:The dog and I were friends!
But yeah maybe its the crying of the owners daughter ppointing at me,and her yelling about, that I am responsible for;her doggy has to be killed, all day in class.!The tears ,the smell of blood all over me the nights in sweat and pain,but lucky that my ear hasn`t been bit off,and that sweet poor doggy didn`t rip my aorta into peaces.
I was happy to get some money for the two long scars;amazing 175 DM.

So maybe you are aware of the fact what I could`ve done later if I found a weapon in my hands.Isn`t that exciting.Oh my !
You are more afraid of a doggy than me!