NYC GANGS

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 15th, 2007, 2:03 am

Qdawg wrote:ay kay...soon as you ask what happened to latin king nation thats when they come out...they in queens beefing with loc niggahs...recent beef around august martin h.s between locs/kings !

lol where dem kings comin from? and what locs dey bangin with? last year las thing i knew bout martin dey had sum of mac dramas elms up N^ there

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: NYC GANGS

Unread post by Qdawg » April 18th, 2007, 8:59 am

[quote="zip3ace"][quote="100"][quote="blackmanofhonor"]
side note:chicago Latin Kings respected and honored NYC LKs until they went what chicago gangs call ''renegade'' (changing the structure,laws or literature of a mob,not following the said gangs leadership in chicago)[/quote]

YEAH WHEN I WAS IN NY LAST YEAR I HARDLY SEE ANY KINGS THEY FELL OFF AND ARE DIFFERENT FROM KINGS THAT RIDE UNDER PEOPLES.
THEY JUST USE THE CROWN UP THERE SOME CHI-TOWN SETS USE THE CROWN ONLY TOO INSTEAD OF THE FIN.

HOW DID THEY GET TO NY, BGMLOC NEW YORK HAS THE LARGETS PUERTO RICAN NATIONALITY POPULATION THAT WAS A RECRUITING GOLD MINE. LATIN KINGS IN LA ARE DIFFERENT TOO I HEAR THEY RUN UNDER SURENO?[/quote]

i see you've been HEARING alot... but lets talk about what we've seen.[/quote]

lol

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 7th, 2007, 3:09 am

Im from newyork and i was put on in southcentral LA california , I travel back and fourth from newyork to california and i know the difference between both states and they got nothing in common when it comes to gangs , I posted on here before as redrag52 , and i said it before , when im in cali i live by california hood rules when im in newyork i live the way we do here , i do not mix the two states. there different ...THE only thing in common is black culture & lifestyles & ghettos ...NOT GANGS

i know crips and other bloods & pirus from california and i was told who has a connection to hoods out west and who dont have NOOOO connection from the homies i spoke with .......alot of dudes is fooled by lil homies and yg's , thinking they down with the set. and dudes str8 up lying cause they know dudes here in newyork aint never been to cali to see if they real or not . unless you meet a westcoast dude online from that hood , who will tell if that nigga claimin is a phony !

im in my early 30's . and ive seen alot over the years with newyork changing and shutting down as one of the most popular states ...those were the days of the real NY black gangsters , this is a different newyork tight shirts and bright colors

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » October 8th, 2007, 11:39 am

Q DOG WHTS GOOD, WHAT I VE SEEN CHECK IT, KING TONE LIVED AROUND 8 BLOCKS FROM MY CRIB, AND WHAT I SEEN, KINGS ARE NOT ACTIVE, WHEN MY OLD H.S KICKED MY OUT I WENT TO SCHOOL FULL OF THEM IN QNZ, AND THEY ARE SOFT AS BABY ASS, I NEVER GO JUMPED HARMED OR TOUCH, I WAS A HOT HEAD BACK THEN, G'D UP FROM HEAD TO TOE, NEVER HAD A PROBLEM, THEY REALLY WENT AFTER BLOODS, AND 60'S( IN NYC NO ONE LIKES 60'S) AND ALL THEY DID WAS CUT PEOPLE WHEN THEY WAS LIKE 30 DEEP, NEVER WERE GUN HAPPY. AS FAR THE OLD DAYS, AND NEW DAYS, IM NOT WITH THE TIGHT HARLEM LOOK, THATS DIPSET AND YALL DID FORGET NYC HAS THE BIGGETS WEST INDIAN MASSIVE, AND SO THE WHOLE SHOTTA LOOK AS HAD A EFFECT ON EVERYONE RAPPERS TOO, AND I HIGHLY DOUBT ANYONE WOULD THINK A REAL SHOTTA IS SOFT AND YOU WONT G CHECC THEM, ANYWAY, IM NOT with TIGHT CLOTHES. RELAXED FIT GROWN LOOK YEA BUT NOT TIGHT ANTIK OR TRUE RELIGIONS HANGING OFF MY ASS, STOP ASSUMING RAPPERS ARE THE EXAMPLE OF NYC, CUZ THEY ARE NOT. COME TO THE REAL NYC, PROJECTS, SIDE BLOCKS, ENY, BROWNSVILLE, BED STUY, FT. GREENE, SOUTH SIDE JAMAICA, SOUTH BX, HARLEM THE HOOD NOT 125.

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 8th, 2007, 4:01 pm

you can go any where in newyork , but you cant do that in south cali , and i live in newyork born and raised , newyork was crazy until 95 , then it calm down some and turned into this new " newyork , and now its a really good city , its still has its problems and crime like all states , but its nothing like the old newyork , every year this city is getting better ...

Elevation
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Elevation » October 8th, 2007, 6:01 pm

NYpueblobishop wrote:you can go any where in newyork , but you cant do that in south cali , and i live in newyork born and raised , newyork was crazy until 95 , then it calm down some and turned into this new " newyork , and now its a really good city , its still has its problems and crime like all states , but its nothing like the old newyork , every year this city is getting better ...
have you ever thought about gettin your city right? i mean you say you was born and raised in ny. so you see the shit happenin out there. you are blessed with being able to go to a l.a. hood and actually being put on while still living up in nyc. so have you put on any niggas in ny? have you spoken to any of the fakes in ny and try to kick some knowledge at them? dont you love the city you was born and raised in? or are you going to be another pac and run to the other side and start shittin on your own city? i would never ride through my city with a bunch of niggas from another city just to have them laugh at us. believe it or not, ny represents you. all them niggas probably want to be in your shoes and claim somethin real but instead 1 nigga got in and is dissin the rest. you are a ny nigga that is a cali blood, so you just as much of a cali lover like the rest of them. you got some power to help some niggas in ya own city stop makin a fool of themselves. you know 90% of them kids is gettin lied to by some older nigga and they dont even know they fake, they really think they real. and you just stroll through laughin at them lil niggas,, which represent the future of the city you live in.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 8th, 2007, 6:25 pm

I'm not taking any sides here but..

I've talked to dude on the phone many of times and had some real intelligent conversations.. he doesn't shit on his city/state he only shits on fakes... he hates to see brothers killing brothers along side or Puerto Ricans.. and he prefers people identify with their own city, own streets, rather than claim a street that doesn't even run through their city...

He's told me he talks to cats all the time...

Anybody here know Spade Loc personally... he got it cracking out there in the Bronx??? He reppin his hood, his city, and started his own thing... how is banging in the Bronx compared to L.A.?

Elevation
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Elevation » October 8th, 2007, 6:43 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:I'm not taking any sides here but..

I've talked to dude on the phone many of times and had some real intelligent conversations.. he doesn't shit on his city/state he only shits on fakes... he hates to see brothers killing brothers along side or Puerto Ricans.. and he prefers people identify with their own city, own streets, rather than claim a street that doesn't even run through their city...

He's told me he talks to cats all the time...

Anybody here know Spade Loc personally... he got it cracking out there in the Bronx??? He reppin his hood, his city, and started his own thing... how is banging in the Bronx compared to L.A.?
rocc gang crip boy?

Elevation
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Elevation » October 8th, 2007, 6:51 pm

we got a spade loc down here in florida who is a fake OG rollin 60 crip that rides under the 6 point star. and i heard of a puerto rican spade loc in the bronx that started his own set and they got they own hood.

IliroShqiptar

Unread post by IliroShqiptar » October 8th, 2007, 7:26 pm

alsoo gangs and thoses bullshits is for poor people , all who are in gangs are poor and live in a poor environment like ghetto so nothing to be proud...

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » October 8th, 2007, 7:35 pm

Looks like Albanian groupie has checked back in....^^

Anyway, this "spade loc" seems to be some net phenenom, people have threw his name on a few forums before, whats the story? haha.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 8th, 2007, 9:30 pm

Elevation wrote:
NYpueblobishop wrote:you can go any where in newyork , but you cant do that in south cali , and i live in newyork born and raised , newyork was crazy until 95 , then it calm down some and turned into this new " newyork , and now its a really good city , its still has its problems and crime like all states , but its nothing like the old newyork , every year this city is getting better ...
have you ever thought about gettin your city right? i mean you say you was born and raised in ny. so you see the shit happenin out there. you are blessed with being able to go to a l.a. hood and actually being put on while still living up in nyc. so have you put on any niggas in ny? have you spoken to any of the fakes in ny and try to kick some knowledge at them? dont you love the city you was born and raised in? or are you going to be another pac and run to the other side and start shittin on your own city? i would never ride through my city with a bunch of niggas from another city just to have them laugh at us. believe it or not, ny represents you. all them niggas probably want to be in your shoes and claim somethin real but instead 1 nigga got in and is dissin the rest. you are a ny nigga that is a cali blood, so you just as much of a cali lover like the rest of them. you got some power to help some niggas in ya own city stop makin a fool of themselves. you know 90% of them kids is gettin lied to by some older nigga and they dont even know they fake, they really think they real. and you just stroll through laughin at them lil niggas,, which represent the future of the city you live in.
F*ckin ironic. That sh*t does NOT belong in the same train of though. "Have you even thought about gettin your city right" but then talking about putting kids on? F*CK YOU. How about getting your city "right" by NOT banging and NOT putting people on.

you know 90% of them kids is gettin lied to by some older nigga and they dont even know they fake, they really think they real.
And getting killed over a "real" gang hurts any less than getting killed over a "fake" gang? Bullets from a "real" gang are better than bullets from a "fake" gang? Going to jail over a "real" gang gets you less/more time than going to jail over a "fake" gang? Taking a human being's life for a "real" gang is any better than taking a human being's life over a "fake" gang? :arrow:

The stupidest part about all this talk isn't the "fakeness" of whatever out of town sets, it's the effort ya'll put into LEGITIMIZING IGNORANCE.

IliroShqiptar

Unread post by IliroShqiptar » October 8th, 2007, 9:36 pm

TeeKay wrote:Looks like Albanian groupie has checked back in....^^

Anyway, this "spade loc" seems to be some net phenenom, people have threw his name on a few forums before, whats the story? haha.

??? i'm not anyones of thoses then u think , i'm totally new here and i just enter here especially to fuck that fuckin poor gay finnish he make me totall out of controll to saying always bla bla " us finish are badass ... most violent bla bla , cuz we have an high rate crime " hahahahhaha fuck him i will decapite him he make me fuckin angry

NO ONES CARE ABOUT THOSES GAYS HOMOS TRANSEXUALES SHEMALES RETARDS IDIOTS SUCH AS FINNISH , NO ONES !!!

:evil: :x

Elevation
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Elevation » October 8th, 2007, 9:47 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
Elevation wrote:
F*ckin ironic. That sh*t does NOT belong in the same train of though. "Have you even thought about gettin your city right" but then talking about putting kids on? F*CK YOU. How about getting your city "right" by NOT banging and NOT putting people on.

you know 90% of them kids is gettin lied to by some older nigga and they dont even know they fake, they really think they real.
And getting killed over a "real" gang hurts any less than getting killed over a "fake" gang? Bullets from a "real" gang are better than bullets from a "fake" gang? Going to jail over a "real" gang gets you less/more time than going to jail over a "fake" gang? Taking a human being's life for a "real" gang is any better than taking a human being's life over a "fake" gang? :arrow:

The stupidest part about all this talk isn't the "fakeness" of whatever out of town sets, it's the effort ya'll put into LEGITIMIZING IGNORANCE.
listen up tough guy, all I did was ask the man questions. Stop with you assumptions and talk like an adult.

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 8th, 2007, 10:26 pm

Elevation wrote:
homie thats all i do when i come across young niggas , that is mislead about crips & bloods , i can never diss my own city , i can diss phony ass niggas in my city , and dudes who dont repp the real newyork mentality , i go every where and any state and show them how original true newyork niggas is , thats why i connected with real motherbuka like my self , and bonded with them ....cause i came as a newyork nigga , not a dude from NY acting like cali !!!

to this day my niggas back west still fuk with me about my NY accent , and i still pick at them about there westcoast slang ...we bugg out and laugh about it , my niggas here in NY and in cali have connected and made alleigance to each other , and far as a cali lover , nigga i love anywhere im cmfortable with my people and homeboys ........nobody represents my future except my kids ....nigga you need to expierience life and travel . and im a dirty south lover too...anywhere black people dwell

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 8th, 2007, 10:50 pm

MiChuhSuh your right alot of it is ignorant , but alot of origianl dudes is trying to stop shit and change it to something positive , it do leads to death and prison , on the westcoast its family and neighborhoods you grow up withor born into , thats your set or gang or tribe , its a 30 going on 40 year thing out west and chicago for those who got family over there knows about it ...its a way of life out there , ....
like newyork city with fivepercent nation and gods & earths , its something you grow up around with blacks , thats original for newyork who dont go to cali !!

you have the real italian mafioso and you got abunch of rowdy young italians ....just because they know some real MADE mob members dont make them , part of the mafia ...you have to be sponsored in and then become a made member ,

it shouldnt be that easy to just get up one day and start claimin - crip - blood - GD- Vl - bpsn ...just because you find it cool .....

but on the eastcoast its more of something you join , and its more recent with music / movie / dvd influenced ...thats why its such a hot topic .......newyork use to diss the westcoast for there gangs and gangbangin , with jherri curls and shit ,

i use to laugh at my family for the way they dressed when i went to visit back then ....

i belive in realness like my jewelry , you can rock real daimond karats high grade or you can wear fake cubic zarconias and argue with niggas they real , and your homeboy told you they were real diamonds , he got from africa ".... you can die for fake or real diamonds in a robbery so i guess it dont matter !!

in cali its a history and philosophy with the life style and do's and donts that will save your f--kin life out there

on the east they made that sh-t up and piece together what they read from cali and chicago .......weird , new wave sh-t ...

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 8th, 2007, 10:55 pm

^Preach brotha... preach.

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 8th, 2007, 11:00 pm

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: , pass the plate around ....LOL

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » October 9th, 2007, 12:16 pm

^^^^ been reading your posts got some respect for ya and you sound intelligent thats whats up, i travel also ( not to the west yet but soon) i meet heads from all over, and i see walls and signs and rags everywhere, atl, toronto, virginia, boston, ohio, and its a gang presence everywhere, if we gonna mention nyc fakes, we should also from all states, some sets a few in nyc has ties to la and i know this for a fact, and those sets are active and they dont fake the funk, the others you cant change them, you can just speak to them, its done and laid in stone the gang situation in nyc.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 9th, 2007, 8:08 pm

NYpueblobishop wrote:in cali its a history and philosophy with the life style and do's and donts that will save your f--kin life out there
Average life span of 23-25 and it's gonna save your life? Ya, non-bangers - we get jumped, but known bangers are the ones that get targeted hard.
Let's see this philosophy - you prioritize over your life, freedom, and future a hood/block/name that isn't gonna do anything for 99% of you after you're too old to "take it back" and start over. You look around for whoever "fits the profile" and if you're in a group you courageously gang up 7 on 1 against someone that's just as likely to be a civilians as he is a rival, and like the good old fashioned witch trials if he denies banging he probably is. Besides the 0.00009% of you that will make a living in the entertainment industry, the only sources of income the gang provides will be illegal activity which both deteriorates and deprives the very area you claim to protect. The older members recruit younger members, thus robbing more people of a real future and continuing the cycle.

By the way, at least half the people in Cali you see saying they from this and that gang will get inactive by the end of high school and "most" of them don't take it nearly as seriously as your NY sh*t; you guys got books you gotta memorize and sh*t? lol like a damn cult.
NYpueblobishop wrote:i belive in realness like my jewelry , you can rock real daimond karats high grade or you can wear fake cubic zarconias and argue with niggas they real , and your homeboy told you they were real diamonds , he got from africa ".... you can die for fake or real diamonds in a robbery so i guess it dont matter !!
Good analogy

But I don't believe in giving that much value to any material objects. And I still don't believe in violently senseless divisions.

And more than turning it into a positive I believe some (though not all) OOOGs, OOGs, and OGs are either half stepping or just altogether faking their newfound lives. The few sincere ones I have seen have mostly either encouraged the ygs and bgs to either get less active and go back to school or stop banging altogether.

You can add all the connotation and emotions to it but it is what it is.

For your comparison - different factions fighting each other in west Africa kidnap kids or even enslave whole families or villages into mining diamond for them so they can use the money to buy weapons. So f*ck human greed and f*ck diamonds, too.

I know what you mean about it being real or fake, but being "real" doesn't make the situation any better.

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 9th, 2007, 10:06 pm

yo MiChuhSuh i dont know why your so anylitical or trying to analyze this , its a waste of time , no matter how ignorant it maybe too you , but gangs been here before us and after us , and it has a history and philosophy to it !! ....no matter once agiain how ignorant it seems to you ...but your on this site wich is based on streetgangs and other topics so it must keep your interest

MiChuhSuh WROTE :
as seriously as your NY sh*t; you guys got books you gotta memorize and sh*t? lol like a damn cult.

WHAT THE FUK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT , YOUR NY SH-T YOU GUYS ........^^^ !?

HOMIE I WAS PUT ON IN SOUTH CENTRAL L.A. - in california where i travel back and fourth from newyork

i dont know where your from and what you do, but i aint never seen NO book to memorize like a damn cult , that must be where your from and how you and your people get down !! dont talk about sh-t , you dont know ....

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 9th, 2007, 10:06 pm

yo MiChuhSuh i dont know why your so anylitical or trying to analyze this , its a waste of time , no matter how ignorant it maybe too you , but gangs been here before us and after us , and it has a history and philosophy to it !! ....no matter once agiain how ignorant it seems to you ...but your on this site wich is based on streetgangs and other topics so it must keep your interest

MiChuhSuh WROTE :
as seriously as your NY sh*t; you guys got books you gotta memorize and sh*t? lol like a damn cult.

WHAT THE FUK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT , YOUR NY SH-T YOU GUYS ........^^^ !?

HOMIE I WAS PUT ON IN SOUTH CENTRAL L.A. - in california where i travel back and fourth from newyork

i dont know where your from and what you do, but i aint never seen NO book to memorize like a damn cult , that must be where your from and how you and your people get down !! dont talk about sh-t , you dont know ....

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 9th, 2007, 10:11 pm

Thats real though Lane.... at least online and from what several homies told me... fools be talking that 5 droppin 6 poppin BS then start reciting chapters, founders, og's and a bunch of garbage... the real ones may not get down like that, but for the most part I hear fools mixing GD and VL with C's and B's...

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 9th, 2007, 10:29 pm

yo i dont know that sh-t , thats some fugazzi sh-t ........books ??.... thats str8 wack !!

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » October 10th, 2007, 7:54 pm

they do me and my set dont do that bs, and alot of cats got it confused with the stars we dont believe that ish, thats folk and people nation.

G20Dk

Unread post by G20Dk » October 11th, 2007, 4:06 pm

MY SET PUT IT LIKE THIZ IF YOU CRIP YOU NOT SUPPOSE 2 GO BY NUMBERS.YOU SUPPOSE TO GO BY YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND OATH.

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 13th, 2007, 4:21 pm

G20Dk wrote:MY SET PUT IT LIKE THIZ IF YOU CRIP YOU NOT SUPPOSE 2 GO BY NUMBERS.YOU SUPPOSE TO GO BY YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND OATH.
what is that knowledge and oaths !? .........thats very chicago and detroit oriented , there very strong into that on the east as far out on the streets

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » August 15th, 2008, 6:29 pm

topic is tiring very good strong points here ... but its beating a dead horse now

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Unread post by coastie » February 5th, 2009, 9:02 am

BG MLOCO wrote:THE RSC BEEF AND ETG BEEF IN NYC IS HOODS THAT DONT LIKE EACH OTHER, LIKE MY HOOD EAST NEW YORK WE DONT GET ALONG with EAST FLATBUSH WHICH IS RSC HOOD SO THERE IT IS AND ME PERSONALLY IF A NICCA DISRESPECT MY SET AND HE IS NOT MY ALLIE THEN ITS OWN AND CRACCING AND THATS HOW BEEF STARTS TRAY UP TO ALL THE ETG HOMIES ACROSS THE WORLD SHO TRAY LUV

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X
thats fantasy at its finest

NHBPSK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Any City That Im In.

Unread post by NHBPSK » February 8th, 2009, 12:06 am

some of them NY 60s is with it, Nipsey shot a video out there in one of the hoods.

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Unread post by coastie » February 8th, 2009, 10:37 am

NHBPSK wrote:some of them NY 60s is with it, Nipsey shot a video out there in one of the hoods.

you've prolly never been to new york, you've prolly never had the thought occur to you that rappers have to do a whole national shit just to get famous.

anyways ignore cuzz yall he dont know wtf he saying.

anyway nipsey hussle is a rapper for the niggas that dont know, new york is hip hopped out its ass.

NHBPSK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Any City That Im In.

Unread post by NHBPSK » February 8th, 2009, 12:02 pm

damn cuzz why u trippin for?...a simple correction and you leavin would've have worked just fine. swear this internet shit make niggas tuff...smh.