Harlem Bloods

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » January 25th, 2007, 7:22 am

^ Just making sure i know he is officially 93 fa sho damn i wonder why the dips didn't sign that nigga to their record label.

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 7th, 2007, 3:56 am

5/9 BRIMS is out of daygo and they didnt know newyork was claimin them .!? now these days they do

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 7th, 2007, 8:07 am

im from harlem and im a westkoast made E/S 52 pueblo bishop blood , i got my relatives pushin pueblos and thats just my family in harlem. even though theres others in queenz .

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » October 8th, 2007, 11:47 am

IF YOU FROM HARLEM RIGHT THAT MEANS YOU KNOW OF ALL THE BRIMS IN HARLEM, UN KASA DIP SET MEMBER IS 59 BRIM, IM FROM BROOKLYN, NO DISS WE NATURALLY DESPISE HARLEM CATS BUT, AS FAR AS THE BANGING TIP HARLEM IS FASHION BANGERS, JUS WEAR READ 70% FASHION AND 30% BANGERS, THERE IS A FEW BANGERS OUT THERE AND I HAVE CHILLED IN HARLEM EVERYWHERE, TAFT, AMY RUTHS, KING DOME, TRICHAM HOUSES, NOT THE STRIPS THE HOODS THE SIDE blocks.

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 8th, 2007, 12:59 pm

hellllllllllllllll no i dont really associate with too many bloods from newyork , even though they claimin blood , i cant relate to too many of them............

all bloods dont get along in california , i dont click with every blood , there is no blood nation in the streets , most NY bloods i know is niggas i grew up with , before they became bloods up north or the ones my homeboys from california put on out here from BHB ...that i met with them when they came over to NY and groomed them ....thats about it , this is not like cali here im cool with almost everybody ...in cali its wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy diff , thats warfare , you have to call and see if you can get passes to move around to diff areas..........

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 8th, 2007, 1:02 pm

NYpueblobishop wrote:...in cali its wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy diff , thats warfare , you have to call and see if you can get passes to move around to diff areas..........
lol

Always good to know some Jungles, Grapes and Bishops. :D

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 8th, 2007, 1:36 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:
NYpueblobishop wrote:...in cali its wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy diff , thats warfare , you have to call and see if you can get passes to move around to diff areas..........
lol

Always good to know some Jungles, Grapes and Bishops. :D
LOL ..yeah and some ...., hunters , lueders park , fruit town pirus , 6-O "s :wink:

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 8th, 2007, 2:41 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:IF YOU FROM HARLEM RIGHT THAT MEANS YOU KNOW OF ALL THE BRIMS IN HARLEM, UN KASA DIP SET MEMBER IS 59 BRIM, IM FROM BROOKLYN, NO DISS WE NATURALLY DESPISE HARLEM CATS BUT, AS FAR AS THE BANGING TIP HARLEM IS FASHION BANGERS, JUS WEAR READ 70% FASHION AND 30% BANGERS, THERE IS A FEW BANGERS OUT THERE AND I HAVE CHILLED IN HARLEM EVERYWHERE, TAFT, AMY RUTHS, KING DOME, TRICHAM HOUSES, NOT THE STRIPS THE HOODS THE SIDE blocks.
thats not true , naturally despise harlem niggas ....thats some 80's shit , NO diss , but my niggas i chill with from time to time is from BK , and i got belizean niggas from brooklyn who stay up in harlem.....thats old school talk , that borough shit , i grew up in that MY ERA .

the niggas that introduced me into doing stickups is from brooklyn , and everybody knows in from harlem , back in the days harlem was very arrogant and cocky cause they was getting money pushin next year cars and clear diamonds and brooklyn was was thuggs with no flash or getting paper like that yet !! but later on they did , harlem niggas would drive through brooklyn gettin girls all flashy , and you know how niggas get when a nigga come through flossin and picking up a bad bitch from your hood ,.....all boroughs back then had beef with each other , i dont see that today just old talk ...

this 2008 newyork is on some real new shit

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » October 9th, 2007, 12:23 pm

lol thats what i was told by my uncle and fam im young head 22 i can speak from my era late 90's and 2000's im from east new york born and raised in cypress hill pj's and we never got along with anybody, from time to time certaain individuals from bamas, pink houses, linden plaza and the other pjs where cool due to family realtions but, as whole everyone hated my good every hs i went to hood i visited, anyway actually i never felt intimidated in harlem always felt safe, even with the blood population being as high as it is up there, alwasy got stared at, got into like 1 fight never had a problem in harlem, bk is still like that in clubs harlem niggaz shine, bk niggaz plot dig, i had to be more careful in brownsville then harlem, real talk g, i clown harlem niggaz cuz they go all out with that pretty boy image, perms, pink, tight ass jeans hanging below the ass, thats not cool. lol

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 9th, 2007, 1:22 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:lol thats what i was told by my uncle and fam im young head 22 i can speak from my era late 90's and 2000's im from east new york born and raised in cypress hill pj's and we never got along with anybody, from time to time certaain individuals from bamas, pink houses, linden plaza and the other pjs where cool due to family realtions but, as whole everyone hated my good every hs i went to hood i visited, anyway actually i never felt intimidated in harlem always felt safe, even with the blood population being as high as it is up there, alwasy got stared at, got into like 1 fight never had a problem in harlem, bk is still like that in clubs harlem niggaz shine, bk niggaz plot dig, i had to be more careful in brownsville then harlem, real talk g, i clown harlem niggaz because they go all out with that pretty boy image, perms, pink, tight ass jeans hanging below the ass, thats not cool. lol
TRUE thats harlem after the dipset era ....ahahah , the older G's in there early 30's and up was the last generation for uptown

harlem got so many white people moving in then any other borough , the city and mayor is starting with harlem first ....thats why harlem changed so bad. the city is taking harlem back to connect with times square 42nd street as a tourist spot ....

harlem is a memory of its self 95 and back to the 40's is the real harlem..

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » October 9th, 2007, 7:31 pm

yea most def, yo downtown is white now, i went to liu for a while and that campus used to be mostly black, now all the condos, albee square mall got bought and bout to be demolished so all hoods are changing and they building cheap houses everywhere in bk.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » October 12th, 2007, 8:00 pm

harlem is still all in well...the dudes bgloco is speaking on is high schoolers...dont let dipset fool you,they dress like that because they have money...its still alotta poor heads still in harlem on they grind ..alotta the bloods in harlem dont take that gang stuff serious they more into money(just like any other claimer in ny) but alotta people not gonna admit to that

BANG187
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BANG187 » October 12th, 2007, 8:29 pm

is SMM in Harlem on the thick side? like are they deep or naw?

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » October 12th, 2007, 8:34 pm

smm is in the bx and brooklyn, to q harlem niggaz alwasy been on some pretty shit, bk niggaz iks more gutter, grimey.

BANG187
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BANG187 » October 12th, 2007, 8:36 pm

o good looks. but yeah my manz was telling me BK has hella stick up guys..he sayin niggas be getting robbed all crazy up there

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » October 12th, 2007, 8:42 pm

bg loco you're comparing boroughs im not comparing manhattan to brooklyn because its pretty & grimey in both im speaking directly for the uptown section of manhattan its alotta gutter dudes there ,i dont know how frequent you chill there or if you chill in most the hoods there but they definitely there

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 13th, 2007, 2:43 pm

harlem is grimey and fly niggas .......they stayed fly , even when they was making body counts , looking pretty while shit was hittin the fan,
niggas enjoyed they money , spending it , while living the risk lifestyle...thats what niggas is hustlin for a better lifestyle !!

harlem was more grimey and rutheless back in the years that pretty shit didnt get really put on to harlem until the late 1980's , but why not look good , we was bringing exotic bitches uptown for years , i remember my uncle telling me how black brothers was bringing puerto rican women in early 60's from the eastside of town & chinese and other asian chicks from chinatown to west harlem nigga side of town , for show and pimping when they were considered exotic back then , the slick style and flash harlem niggas did all ways got them ...cars clthes and and walk trade mark

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » October 14th, 2007, 7:23 pm

the sayin goes, harlem makes it, brooklyn takes it, i look fly myself from time to time, seersucker pants, gucci's a polo sweater here and there but most of the time, champion super hoodie, thermal fitted hat, nike acg's jordans bapes or dunks but back to the topic, i never reallly felt threatened uptown, going to kingdom, amy ruths, 145 to shop, in bk walkin of pitkin ave in b-ville gotta be focused, bk has it nice parts but bk cats is always on some gutter shit if you in a club and you can tell who the brooklyn cats are.

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 14th, 2007, 10:27 pm

i dont fell really threatend to walk anywhere to tell you the truth thats just me i stay on alert when i know a neighborhood is known for being grimey , its still gutter and fuked up in many places of every borough , but harlem is trhe first to be hit hard with the new white wash takeover , too many whites there to let it go back to the old days ,

your right in these days i cant really speak on NY cause its quiet to me , compared to the early 90's and back in the days , but presently yeah harlem is not as rough as it use to be ........back then if you werent with somebody that lived in the block or from the projekts , they would have you rabbit ears , and bloodied running to the trainstation ....heading back to brooklyn , or dead on arrival at harlem hospital ..

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » October 14th, 2007, 10:41 pm

ny in general has calmed down i must of said that a good 30x.every borough,guiliani started it & bloomberg is keeping it the same,brother's is dead/in jail/or relocated to other town's to live life..loco i dont know how your hood was in the days but new york public housing in general was wild back in the day's so im taking it your's was too,not clowning you but the recent time's ive been threw your hood its been dead ( & im talking late night hour's not daytime) i spoke to you about that before asking if gang banging was serious in ya jects...every hood has its up's & downs in ny now,it wasnt like that before,uptown-q.u-bk,etc

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » October 15th, 2007, 9:42 pm

it has its moments i dont live in the hood no more but my fam is there so im practically around like everyday, last week 3 heads got hit up one dead, its like sporatic, 2 weeks dry, then all of a sudden its crazy every hood is like that, nyc yes had died down due to bloomberg, nypd being the only company that is constantly hiring, foreingners, so yea but the murder is still at 400 plus, and you figure that nyc is growing rapidly the rate is down due to more people moving to nyc, but it is what it is tho.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » October 18th, 2007, 9:33 am

/Users/quinnsmith/Desktop/harlemlistth6.jpg

NorthPhilly
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Philly

Unread post by NorthPhilly » February 18th, 2008, 1:14 pm

Harlem aint hard like it used to be. I walked through Harlem on the side blocks, 146 Lennox, the Jects on both the west and East Side with never a problem. It's still a mecca and important black cultural capital but its just not like what it used to be. In Brooklyn there are a lot of niggas that actually take banging seriously and live that life and die by that life. Even if they are wannabes or copycats I can't tell cuz they going out like LA dudes over there.