WHO ORIGINATED B AND C TO NY

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 24th, 2007, 1:05 am

this foo trippin...westside bmore niggaz don even play like that...he proly from some other county close to bmore in maryland talkin all that shit..like he a straight G.

1st of all your white:
stop sayin the N word
and stay off black gang dick and black people dick
go listen to britney spears, and lindsey lohan.

2nd of all:
wake up out that fantasy land.

youll be doin ur self a favou gangsta's don live that long
besides u white take advantage get a job.......don live ur life fake ,wen u old u gon look back n regret and feel stupid that goes to all you lil fake white kids with memberships here talkin buot gangs and whose the biggest baddest gang member on ur set, and mostly saying the N word...

like T rogers said u cant wake up and be what the fuck you want.

GO TO SCHOOL AND THEN AFTER CHURCH Jredd FSB 9st

Jredd fsb 9st

Unread post by Jredd fsb 9st » October 24th, 2007, 1:58 pm

Mcminister wrote:this foo trippin...westside bmore niggaz don even play like that...he proly from some other county close to bmore in maryland talkin all that shit..like he a straight G.

1st of all your white:
stop sayin the N word
and stay off black gang dick and black people dick
go listen to britney spears, and lindsey lohan.

2nd of all:
wake up out that fantasy land.

youll be doin ur self a favou gangsta's don live that long
besides u white take advantage get a job.......don live ur life fake ,wen u old u gon look back n regret and feel stupid that goes to all you lil fake white kids with memberships here talkin buot gangs and whose the biggest baddest gang member on ur set, and mostly saying the N word...

like T rogers said u cant wake up and be what the fu-- you want.

GO TO SCHOOL AND THEN AFTER CHURCH Jredd FSB 9st
first of my ni99a its supposed to be Jredd FSB92st but it aint do it like i wanted to ni99a i dont kno how i change it second my ni99a if i live in bmore city fuk is u talkin bout ha ha wat a fool just sayin dumb shit out ya mouth to try and cklowin me and shit but ni99a if u dont think im in the hood with fsb 92st in bmore on bentlou and christian st u a food yall ni99as goin to have to fall back fa real 9minutes 2seconds gone

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 24th, 2007, 2:29 pm

ey yo ..u white ....if i was alonso i wuda banned ur white ass a long time ago....so dats how u really talk like in real life .....like if niggaz call u ..u gon sound like that fo real?

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 24th, 2007, 3:14 pm

If I go to New York, flash my drivers license, tattoos, and c-file... how easy or how hard would it be for me to start a set and convince some of the 15 year olds they will graduate to OG status on heir 16th birthday?

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 24th, 2007, 3:35 pm

not hard at all ..............LOL

you would have other so called - crip sets converting to your hood you claim , you would become a quadruple OG lol :lol:

ask you a million questions and ask you do you know monster kody :lol:
and tell you they watched boyz n the hood and menace 2 society like 2 times a day and how they love killing there enemies on playstation GTA san adreas , and how to throw the set up , and can they put half there school on !!

yo would get free weed & drinks , taken all over the place introduced to all the homies ....

and niggas would let you f--k they girl and they sister just to be around you .......LOL

and dudes asking can they come to cali and see the hood and get to bust on some enemies ...

and braggin they cali connected they official , and get right on here STREETGANGS & ALLHOOD PUBLICATIONS FORUMS and bragg about what set they claimin and who they quadruple OG is :lol: ......and call out enemies by there diss names , that they never even seen or came across , or even been to the state to see who there enemy is and where they live .....

IM CLOWNING :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ,

BUT IT IS SOME TRUTH TO IT , IN SOME CASES.......AND NOT JUST , NY ITS OTHER STATES TOOO ,

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 24th, 2007, 3:48 pm

you would have other so called - crip sets converting to your hood you claim , you would become a quadruple OG lol

ask you a million questions and ask you do you know monster kody
and tell you they watched boyz n the hood and menace 2 society like 2 times a day and how they love killing there enemies on playstation GTA san adreas , and how to throw the set up , and can they put half there school on !!

yo would get free weed & drinks , taken all over the place introduced to all the homies ....

and niggas would let you f--k they girl and they sister just to be around you .......LOL

and dudes asking can they come to cali and see the hood and get to bust on some enemies ...

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

i can picture that happenin fo real...lol as long as u can prove u from cali.....lol they gon believe u .loool...kids be walkin roun other peoples hoods ...YO SON I KNO THIS TRIPLE OG FROM MY HOOD SON, IM CRIPPIN NOW ,WORD UP KID, HE A REAL NIGGA, ITS OFFICIAL IN THE HOOD KID....
2 years later nigga gets popped for actin up to a drug dealer thinkin he a CRIP while all this time he been bangin for a set by a nigga who wanted to spice up his life by trickin the galable do anything to be a G kid and got away with it by havin a CALI drivers License...and a highschool ID with a jerry curl.

Jredd fsb 9st

Unread post by Jredd fsb 9st » October 24th, 2007, 7:22 pm

NYpueblobishop wrote:now your 18 .....WOW , and dudes from the west side of baltimore ......does not make it the westcoast california !!! because you claimng a westcoast gang ....

and just because a nigga from 92 FSB say whats up to you and show you love on MYSPACE does not make you an official blood from the hood ...and listening too........ dipset , game , lil wayne and jimjones dont make you even more of a blood ..........lol :lol:

but you got " OOG " ...doughboy at what 21 yrs old .......to make your set official , huh !! LOL :lol: :lol:

now a white kid telling niggas whos an official damu and whos not ............from Baltimore maryland , :lol: :lol: :lol:

okay justin timberlake of bloods ........keep reppin on them , black kids claimin crips , peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee , :wink:
iight first off homie my og doughboy is an OG not OOG second i never said it makes me a blood ckause i got ni99a from fsb 92 showing me love ni99a i be in the hood if u doubt it ride threw will see( not beffin terms) but ni99a also i never said just ckause they west bmore doenyt make it west bali never said but yo yall ni99a just mad ckause im bangin a black thing and im italian and native americkan dats fucked up ni99a dats that racial shit my ni99a ni99a aint really on that shit i bmore its like this if the hood fuck with u and they kno u will ride for them then ni99a fuck with but u do u my ni99a and stay up

Jredd fsb 9st

Unread post by Jredd fsb 9st » October 24th, 2007, 7:25 pm

Mcminister wrote:ey yo ..u white ....if i was alonso i wuda banned ur white ass a long time ago....so dats how u really talk like in real life .....like if niggaz call u ..u gon sound like that fo real?
yea im native americkan and Italian ni99a and yea this how i talk in real life im out the hood shawty fa real ni99as dont play from where i live at my ni99a bodies get droped down here like its nuffin bl92d

Jredd fsb 9st

Unread post by Jredd fsb 9st » October 24th, 2007, 7:30 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:If I go to New York, flash my drivers license, tattoos, and c-file... how easy or how hard would it be for me to start a set and convince some of the 15 year olds they will graduate to OG status on heir 16th birthday?
ni99as would have to be stupied to believe that shit ni9a aint nobody ckan get og status at that age u got to be in the bangin for years to get that status ni99a just dont get that privilege my ni99a

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 24th, 2007, 7:35 pm

Jredd fsb 9st wrote:ni99as would have to be stupied to believe that shit ni9a aint nobody ckan get og status at that age u got to be in the bangin for years to get that status ni99a just dont get that privilege my ni99a
Shiit, Spade Loc was 15, attending the annual crip parade, claiming WLA Geer Gang, and couldn't wait to he turned 16 to be an OG from his hood... next time I look up i see him with his own hood in the Bronx...

So... between your response and his endeavors... I need further opinions of this.. :lol:

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 24th, 2007, 7:48 pm

Jredd fsb 9st ......you a white kid , how does it feel to say nigga 100 times in a sentence ??

how you have a set of swans in bmore that never been to fsb hood ?.........in cali ?

but claim somebody neighborhood you have no homies in or family members from ?? besides knowing Kglock from myspace .....

can we go ask somebody from FSB hood in cali do they know you ??

are there anymore ITALIAN family swan bloods .......lol

im just gigging on you ...........lol

homie just get money ........aint nothing better than money and pu--y ..........

if i was you , i would try and be a made man in the mafioso then try and get down with bloods .......STAY UP

Jredd fsb 9st

Unread post by Jredd fsb 9st » October 24th, 2007, 8:37 pm

NYpueblobishop wrote:Jredd fsb 9st ......you a white kid , how does it feel to say nigga 100 times in a sentence ??

how you have a set of swans in bmore that never been to fsb hood ?.........in cali ?

but claim somebody neighborhood you have no homies in or family members from ?? besides knowing Kglock from myspace .....

can we go ask somebody from FSB hood in cali do they know you ??

are there anymore ITALIAN family swan bloods .......lol

im just gigging on you ...........lol

homie just get money ........aint nothing better than money and pu--y ..........

if i was you , i would try and be a made man in the mafioso then try and get down with bloods .......STAY UP
i understand u my dude but we got 2 set of swans fsb 92st and 79 mad swan blood and yea im the only Italian ni99a bangin bl92d and i speak to kglock on the phone ni99a ha ha u wrong bout that and im getting money already homie but stay up homie and be safe

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 25th, 2007, 1:27 am

bodies get dropped but not off gang bangin crip blood shit

YO STOP USING THE N WORD

ALONSO HELLLOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iight iight we can make this official homie, i really wana hear how u sound i don believe dis shit...ima halla achu on the telly on some real shit

Jredd fsb 9st

Unread post by Jredd fsb 9st » October 25th, 2007, 7:00 am

Mcminister wrote:bodies get dropped but not off gang bangin crip blood shit

YO STOP USING THE N WORD

ALONSO HELLLOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iight iight we can make this official homie, i really wana hear how u sound i don believe dis shit...ima halla achu on the telly on some real shit
iight thats find my dude just let me when u wanna do this and i got u fo sho and wat u sayin alonso fo ni99a he aint halpin on nuffin i hope u aint tryin to get hi to ban ma ckause wat he reason for it i ckould understand if i wasnt trillbut ni99as is real right my dude

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 25th, 2007, 3:12 pm

my dawg id be iight with u if u didnt say the N word...alosno say he gon ban people sayin the N WORD

so stop usin it..

Jredd fsb 9st

Unread post by Jredd fsb 9st » October 25th, 2007, 7:23 pm

Mcminister wrote:my dawg id be iight with u if u didnt say the N word...alosno say he gon ban people sayin the N WORD

so stop usin it..
o iight my dude good lookin and i aint never had a problem with uor nuffin until u try to cklown me homie bout ppl not being right when we real right in bmore with this 92 thing homie

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 25th, 2007, 11:59 pm

ni99as would have to be stupied to believe that shit ni9a aint nobody ckan get og status at that age u got to be in the bangin for years to get that status ni99a just dont get that privilege my ni99a

July 2004,

West CraCCin kev. this iz spade loC but u should already know that by the piC and the sCreen name. i want to know about WLA and Geer Gang 2x tramp killas

if your not Gonna put this piC on the art page then mail me at SPADEGGC@AOL.COM and tell me why
and if u are Gonna put it on tell me that u are so i Could now when i Could CheCC it out

I see everybody on my space referring to him as OG Spade Loc now...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 26th, 2007, 12:13 am

pitiful...

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 28th, 2007, 12:53 am

yo mac , i see sht like that every day from bloods too .........LOL , dudes dressin like they from westcoast " 1990 " , startin sets but aint never been there

yeah my peoples is from south central thats my team , but im from newyork i dont dress like im from cali cause my team is bi-coastal konnected.

thats like if BMF niggas whole crew start dressing like they from the westcoast , because they have crips in BMF , when they team is made up of detroit and atl and NY , florida brothers .......

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » October 28th, 2007, 12:06 pm

not defending them dudes but on a side note "chuck taylors" been in ny history since the 60's /during south bronx riots...they fell off in the 80s to adidas then the 90s to timberlands but dudes started bringing them back out in the 2000 for "casual" wear,so i wouldnt be so quick to say thats dressing like cali...dudes started rocking dickies in ny like 3-4 years ago & that came from down in the philadelphia/baltimore area where thats what all them dudes rocked & it spread further north..same for nike boots that started in baltimore/dc area with a pair of sweats & a white tee...dudes in ny just started rocking it a year & change ago at tops,just ny is late to the trend..car game as well(alotta dudes stopped spending all they bread on high priced vehicles & hopped on chevy's)

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 28th, 2007, 10:19 pm

Qdawg wrote:not defending them dudes but on a side note "chuck taylors" been in ny history since the 60's /during south bronx riots...they fell off in the 80s to adidas then the 90s to timberlands but dudes started bringing them back out in the 2000 for "casual" wear,so i wouldnt be so quick to say thats dressing like cali...dudes started rocking dickies in ny like 3-4 years ago & that came from down in the philadelphia/baltimore area where thats what all them dudes rocked & it spread further north..same for nike boots that started in baltimore/dc area with a pair of sweats & a white tee...dudes in ny just started rocking it a year & change ago at tops,just ny is late to the trend..car game as well(alotta dudes stopped spending all they bread on high priced vehicles & hopped on chevy's)
Qdawg yeah your right just to add on,

back in the 70's there was pro - keds and chuck taylors , then skips , jox , british walkers , 80's - pumas and nike and addidas t

the chuck taylors ended with break dancing around that time as popular culture in NY , -

MID 80 s then - PUMA had fell off ...., fila , reeboks , timbaland boots ,, lottos , gucci , diadoras , spotbilts , avia , powers , tiger asics , E.T.C ...through out the 80s

but until this day - nike and reeboks are still doing it big , and addidas , ........pumas made a lil come back.

and now chuck T's is back in style .....in NY , but some just do it to follow cali , and some just always liked the sneakers ...

i rock the old pro-keds .....once in awhile , people be asking yo where you get those , i remember them ......lol

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 28th, 2007, 10:29 pm

oh and white tee shirts & tank tops , we always rocked those ........fruit of the looms and hanes ......not 3 xxxxl sizes like cali , but we always rocked those since niggas was coming home from lock up and juvy hall............before them BVD shirts , and sweat shirts they later started putting iron letters on them.

chuck taylors and prokeds were universal to every hood allstates in the 70's and sixties ..even white boys " happy days , .......LOL ,

But cali still be rockin them chucks up until this day , my comrade bought me a pair in cali for tradition showed me how to lace em up with the right red shoe laces and all , we was rolllin :lol: , it was all luv though ...

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » October 28th, 2007, 11:24 pm

alotta dudes dont know history (which is fine you dont have to study ya history if you dont want) but if you gonna speak on something atleast do ya homework on it..dudes think converse chuck taylors is a cali thing when in all reality it was a basketball sneaker worn by less fortunate blacks back in the 60s-70s...i like chucks they comfy on the eastcoast thats a good summer sneaker cant rock that to tough in the spring when it rains alot or the winter when it snows alot...adidas always been a good quality sneaker company as well..you dont get cheated out ya money..dudes i seen on the west tryna rock bapes ,etc etc dont get spoken on as tryna bite styles

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 28th, 2007, 11:30 pm

nigga i rocked me some tims all day in the eascoast n air forces in the summer time, with a 5x T.lol....n yea i did wear dickies but i didnt have a blue or red rag stickin out

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 29th, 2007, 2:38 am

but that bape shit is from japan, thats where that fashion shit started. Everyone wears chucks but some peeps got history behind it and in Cali thats a gangsta shoe with much history, that's why it never went out of style when other shoe types came out like with lot of other states.

clipse
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by clipse » October 29th, 2007, 6:45 am

perongregory wrote:pitiful...

lol...

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 29th, 2007, 6:55 am

muthafukkas in like the 60s in chicago were wearin chucks and white tees

muthafukka i was wearing white tee's at like age 1, and so were all you muthafukkas, white tee's just a worldwide thing..

chucks are worldwide too, most recognized by the west as the shoe, but all around the U.S. fools were on the chucks.

way before bloods/crips/GD/BDs even started the lil whiteboys were wearin chucks, what is ya guys' point :lol:

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » October 29th, 2007, 8:40 pm

pero the 1st city in america that had bapes wearers was philly.followed by ny then jerz.west specificially the state of california later on followed it..see where im going where im going with this?.alotta clothes from japan/china but what states are actually rocking it..you cant compare bape with chuck taylors because everybody was rocking them,bapes became a hip hop style after dudes seen cassidy rocking em

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » October 30th, 2007, 9:22 pm

WOW TO ALLHOOD THE SAME CAT IS ON MYSPACE WOW SHIT LIKE THAT WILL ALWAYS GIVE NYC A BAD NAME DAM IM AT A LOSS OF WORDS.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » October 31st, 2007, 12:22 am

FIRST OFF SPADE LOC AINT NO FUCCIN OG AND HE AINT that STUPID TO CLAIM IT. AS FOR HIS SET HE IS A NEIGHBOR BUT CANT TELL YA HOW HIS SET WAS STARTED. THERES ALOT OF YOUNGR LOCS IN HIS SET IN the BX AS U CAN C. PRETTY MUCH IS A NEW SET.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 31st, 2007, 12:14 pm

Qdawg wrote:pero the 1st city in america that had bapes wearers was philly.followed by ny then jerz.west specificially the state of california later on followed it..see where im going where im going with this?.alotta clothes from japan/china but what states are actually rocking it..you cant compare bape with chuck taylors because everybody was rocking them,bapes became a hip hop style after dudes seen cassidy rocking em
I dig. I always thought that was some like virginia beach pharell type shit.

2Klipz

Unread post by 2Klipz » January 25th, 2008, 11:16 am

A FOOL NAMED OG MACKDRAMA BEGAN ELM ST. PIRU IN COMPTON WITHOUT THE BLESSINGS OF ELM ST. OG'S SITUATED IN THE WESTCOAST SO THEREFORE NO RESPECT WAS GIVEN TO ANY NY ELMS.AT THIS CURRENT DATE AND TIME ALOT OF NY ELMS CONTACT ELMS IN CA FOR GUIDANCE AMONGST EACHOTHER BECAUSE OF DISTRUST FROM MACK DRAMA AND HIS CARD.BUT AGAIN IN THE MELEE OF CONFUSION THEIR ARE FEW STATES THAT CAN ACTUALLY BE CALLED DAMU HOODS.