why won't ecc click up with other black gangs for help

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

why won't ecc click up with other black gangs for help

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » October 30th, 2007, 7:26 am

Why won't ecc click up with other black gangs for help in there war with f13 they should have atleast a few allies on the east side

necio
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by necio » October 30th, 2007, 9:48 am

they did clicked up with the neighborhood crips, which includes 40's 60's nhc ecc and others

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » October 30th, 2007, 10:30 am

Do the nhc,s help them in there war with f13

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 30th, 2007, 2:45 pm

KINGFEAR62 wrote:Do the nhc,s help them in there war with f13
ECC did NOT click up with NHC to fight F13...

ECC are deep with enough clicks.. 62-66-68-69-76-89-102-118-190-1200 and tight with 42/43

The 6-Pac is still solid.. 89 still there..

Marvmeister
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Marvmeister » October 31st, 2007, 4:47 am

they havent clicked up theyre just cool with them
eastcoast got enough niggas and heat but florencias are more trigger happy

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » October 31st, 2007, 8:09 am

I think all the bloods and crips on the eastside should have a cease fire cuzz its not enuff blacks left in east la to be killing each other while trying to fight mexicans at the same time

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » October 31st, 2007, 8:13 am

I wonder how the raymonds maneged to start a cease fire with all there enamies they need to shear there secret with the damus and locs on the east side

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 31st, 2007, 8:21 am

KINGFEAR62 wrote:I wonder how the raymonds maneged to start a cease fire with all there enamies they need to shear there secret with the damus and locs on the east side
Is the cease fire still working with the Lanes???

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » October 31st, 2007, 8:33 am

Last I herd it was

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 31st, 2007, 8:36 am

KINGFEAR62 wrote:Last I herd it was
When is the last time you heard? 3 months ago?

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » October 31st, 2007, 8:44 am

Yea

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 31st, 2007, 3:47 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:

XRAY RIP posted it like a couple months ago, i remember.

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » October 31st, 2007, 10:39 pm

rofl @ these niggaz hearing it from a website :lol: :lol: :lol:

ecc don't need anybody, f13 can't even move on the six-pacc , they quiet over there, who has f13 won against? nobody, the 76 and 59 have moved out due to population shifts, they wuz going at it cac n' forth with the flowers, some of them still pushing a line despite population, wut more do u want? f13 has got to ce one of the weakest gangs out there, how deep r they? easily 5,000 plus........

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » November 1st, 2007, 9:20 am

pistolslanga wrote:
AllhoodPublications wrote:
XRAY rest in peace in April... 6 months ago...

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » November 1st, 2007, 9:21 am

XRAY rest in Peace almost 6 months ago.. April...

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 1st, 2007, 9:38 am

KINGFEAR62 wrote: its not enuff blacks left in east la to be killing each other while trying to fight mexicans at the same time
What are you talking about?

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » November 1st, 2007, 11:07 am

he OT but he talking bout the e/s of south central not l.a.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » November 1st, 2007, 3:37 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:XRAY RIP posted it like a couple months ago, i remember.

XRAY rest in Peace almost 6 months ago.. April...
ah yea, it was awhile ago, but i remember him postin it, what went down with him? RIP

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » November 1st, 2007, 10:12 pm

he had a heart attac, RIP X RAY

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » November 2nd, 2007, 5:40 am

YEAH ECC SHOULD ASK FOR HELP TO THE BLOODS SO THEY CAN HELP THEM . HAHA. I THINK MOST OF YALL DONT GET PICTURE BUT ME BEIN A OUTSIDER OF LA EVEN THO I BEEN PLENTY OF TIMES I GET THE PIC QUICK.
I THINK ALLHOOD WILL STILL SAY THAT ECC IS THE BIGGEST GANG AND IT HAS 12 CLICKS AND ALL THAT BS, THE 89 ECC AND 190 ECC ARE AS DEAD AS JOHN GOTTI, I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF A FOOL REPS THAT SHIT IN ARKANSAS IF YOU AINT HANGIN WERE YOU REP THERES NO GANG, THE 59 ECC PROBABLY THE SAME, THE 76 ECC NEVER GET ARRESTED THEY SMART BOYS HAHAHA, AS I SAID THERES 97 ECC BUT NO MORE THAN 20, SO HOW MUCH WILL THAT LAST ? SURELY NOT MUCH, AND THE 66 AND ALL OF THEM THERE ARE THE ONLY ONES ANSWERIN FLORENCIA BUT STILL AINT GOT NUMBERS, I BET THIS FOOLS DIE DOWN SOON.

d-train
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by d-train » November 2nd, 2007, 7:32 am

Tee9 wrote:YEAH ECC SHOULD ASK FOR HELP TO THE BLOODS SO THEY CAN HELP THEM . HAHA. I THINK MOST OF YALL DONT GET PICTURE BUT ME BEIN A OUTSIDER OF LA EVEN THO I BEEN PLENTY OF TIMES I GET THE PIC QUICK.
I THINK ALLHOOD WILL STILL SAY THAT ECC IS THE BIGGEST GANG AND IT HAS 12 CLICKS AND ALL THAT BS, THE 89 ECC AND 190 ECC ARE AS DEAD AS JOHN GOTTI, I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF A FOOL REPS THAT SHIT IN ARKANSAS IF YOU AINT HANGIN WERE YOU REP THERES NO GANG, THE 59 ECC PROBABLY THE SAME, THE 76 ECC NEVER GET ARRESTED THEY SMART BOYS HAHAHA, AS I SAID THERES 97 ECC BUT NO MORE THAN 20, SO HOW MUCH WILL THAT LAST ? SURELY NOT MUCH, AND THE 66 AND ALL OF THEM THERE ARE THE ONLY ONES ANSWERIN FLORENCIA BUT STILL AINT GOT NUMBERS, I BET THIS FOOLS DIE DOWN SOON.
lol, sounds like they did something to you. :P

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » November 2nd, 2007, 8:33 am

instead of niggaz clickin up and all tht shit i wish this shit wud jst end

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » November 2nd, 2007, 7:28 pm

Tee9 wrote:YEAH ECC SHOULD ASK FOR HELP TO THE BLOODS SO THEY CAN HELP THEM . HAHA. I THINK MOST OF YALL DONT GET PICTURE BUT ME BEIN A OUTSIDER OF LA EVEN THO I BEEN PLENTY OF TIMES I GET THE PIC QUICK.
190 is deep, but they way out in carson, they not a factor in that war

u an outsider u dont know shit about wuts going on except from yo "brown pride" websites, c cuz if u come to LA thinkin its all gravy like that u gon get yo wig knoced off by a homie from the Coast

59 and 76 r in the Florence/Firestone district of eastside south central, it used to ce 80% blac in the early 80s, now its 90% latino and 10% blac, they still answerin bac to flowers

as far as the six pacc, u leaving out the most active Coast clic which is 62, the Six pacc - 62, 66, 68, 69 etc... got the hood sewed up, flowers nowhere to ce seen outside over there, the flowers r queit there, u get the picture?

89 is smashing on the flowers as well no problems over there

97 is too far from disputed turf, they aint really worried bout flowers like that

u still got q102 and then the 118 ec bloc crips who could care less bout flowers

any more questions u outta town faggot? 8)

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » November 2nd, 2007, 7:30 pm

why can't 5,000 surenos (florencia) not take out a blac gang with a declining population? :?

cuz Mexicans is weak as fuc, they dont bang like blacs do, point blank period

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » November 3rd, 2007, 8:45 am

dubcity wrote:

THERE ARE 2, AND BOTH OF THEM IN PRISON.

59 and 76 r in the Florence/Firestone district of eastside south central, it used to be 80% blac in the early 80s, now its 90% latino and 10% blac, they still answerin bac to flowers

YES, SHIT THEY PUTTIN SO MUCH WORK THEY NEVER GET ARRESTED OR IN THE NEWS. MUST BE SOME GENIUS TO DO ALL THAT AMOUNT OF WORK AND BEING UNNOTICABLE TO POLICE HAHAH

as far as the six pacc, u leaving out the most active Coast clic which is 62, the Six pacc - 62, 66, 68, 69 etc... got the hood sewed up, flowers nowhere to be seen outside over there, the flowers r queit there, u get the picture?

THERES FLORENCIAS LIVIN IN THOSE STREETS AND REGULARLY COMIN BY, SO AGAIN U MADE UP UR LIES LIKE ALLHOOD, THE 6-PACK IS THE ONLY ONE SHOOTIN FLORENCIAS BUT THERE NUMBERS OF THOSE ECC HAVE GONE DOWN.

SIXTH TIME I SAID IT, THEY HAVE NO PROBLEMS CAUSE THEY 89 ECC HAVE ALREADY ESCAPED FROM THE NEIGHBOURHOOD, LAMES.

97 is too far from disputed turf, they aint really worried bout flowers like that

STILL AINT DEEP ENOUGH TO ME, BUT I ACKNOWLEDGE THEY HAVE A SMALL PRESENCE THERE.

u still got q102 and then the 118 ec bloc crips who could care less bout flowers

THE Q102 SURE IS SMALL AS A MOTHAFUCKA.
I BET UR THAT BITCH ASS FROM THE BAY AREA THAT WAS DREAMIN HE WAS A GRAPE STREET IN THE BAY HAHAHAHAHA, LAME !!
ITS A MATTER OF TIME THE FLORENCIA SMASH THEM ECC AND MAKE THEM A ENDANGERED SPECIE AT LEAST FROM 97 TO THE SOUTH.

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » November 3rd, 2007, 12:15 pm

Tee9 wrote:
dubcity wrote:

59 and 76 r in the Florence/Firestone district of eastside south central, it used to be 80% blac in the early 80s, now its 90% latino and 10% blac, they still answerin bac to flowers

YES, SHIT THEY PUTTIN SO MUCH WORK THEY NEVER GET ARRESTED OR IN THE NEWS. MUST BE SOME GENIUS TO DO ALL THAT AMOUNT OF WORK AND BEING UNNOTICABLE TO POLICE HAHAH

as far as the six pacc, u leaving out the most active Coast clic which is 62, the Six pacc - 62, 66, 68, 69 etc... got the hood sewed up, flowers nowhere to be seen outside over there, the flowers r queit there, u get the picture?

THERES FLORENCIAS LIVIN IN THOSE STREETS AND REGULARLY COMIN BY, SO AGAIN U MADE UP UR LIES LIKE ALLHOOD, THE 6-PACK IS THE ONLY ONE SHOOTIN FLORENCIAS BUT THERE NUMBERS OF THOSE ECC HAVE GONE DOWN.

SIXTH TIME I SAID IT, THEY HAVE NO PROBLEMS CAUSE THEY 89 ECC HAVE ALREADY ESCAPED FROM THE NEIGHBOURHOOD, LAMES.

STILL AINT DEEP ENOUGH TO ME, BUT I ACKNOWLEDGE THEY HAVE A SMALL PRESENCE THERE.

I BET UR THAT BITCH ASS FROM THE BAY AREA THAT WAS DREAMIN HE WAS A GRAPE STREET IN THE BAY HAHAHAHAHA, LAME !!
ITS A MATTER OF TIME THE FLORENCIA SMASH THEM ECC AND MAKE THEM A ENDANGERED SPECIE AT LEAST FROM 97 TO THE SOUTH.
yup this confirms it, u a long time streetgangs member and got all yo info about that war from streetgangs, thanks for exposin yo self, i think we're done with this discussion 8)

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » November 3rd, 2007, 12:21 pm

Tee9 wrote:
dubcity wrote:

u so OT its obvious, u giving 97 props they aint even a factor, but u disregarding the clics thats doing damage

the ECC has already been raided by the ones way before f13, like allhood and rocstar said they hit one of coasts biggest hang outs, lol @ 59 and 76 never get arrested and in the news, the news don't show but 1/100th of wuts going on in the streets, so that confirms u getting all yo info from news reports by the way, well duh, u live in chicago :? :lol:

there r 2 190 ECC members? wow thats news to me :roll:

lol @ theres florencias living in the 6 pac and reguarly coming by, how do u know this from chicago? thats all i wanna know, thats the million dollar question :lol:
yes theres florencias living in six-pac hood obviously latinos r the majority now, but they not out there letting it ce known, they aint out there banging on EC , they quiet over there, and theres no way u can say anythang different unless u ride thru that turf and c for yo self, u can't tell us nothing living in illinois buddy boy 8)

sixth time u said 89 have escaped from their hood? well then thats the 6th time u wrong, actually f13 have lost some ground over there, they got pushed out somewhat, that spot is still cracing, 89 ECC having no problem over there, its just business as usual...gangbangin

d-train
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by d-train » November 3rd, 2007, 3:19 pm

dubcity wrote:
Tee9 wrote:
dubcity wrote:

u so OT its obvious, u giving 97 props they aint even a factor, but u disregarding the clics thats doing damage

the ECC has already been raided by the ones way before f13, like allhood and rocstar said they hit one of coasts biggest hang outs, lol @ 59 and 76 never get arrested and in the news, the news don't show but 1/100th of wuts going on in the streets, so that confirms u getting all yo info from news reports by the way, well duh, u live in chicago :? :lol:

there r 2 190 ECC members? wow thats news to me :roll:

lol @ theres florencias living in the 6 pac and reguarly coming by, how do u know this from chicago? thats all i wanna know, thats the million dollar question :lol:
yes theres florencias living in six-pac hood obviously latinos r the majority now, but they not out there letting it be known, they aint out there banging on EC , they quiet over there, and theres no way u can say anythang different unless u ride thru that turf and c for yo self, u can't tell us nothing living in illinois buddy boy 8)

sixth time u said 89 have escaped from their hood? well then thats the 6th time u wrong, actually f13 have lost some ground over there, they got pushed out somewhat, that spot is still cracing, 89 ECC having no problem over there, its just business as usual...gangbangin
Dont even answer the nigga. When it comes to this crip essay thing, we all know who barks the loudest, but whose bite lacks fangs, lol. I still got love for my southsiders though. :lol:

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » November 3rd, 2007, 5:35 pm

it really is a waste of time arguin with these OT weirdos but somebody gotta do it :twisted:

i'ma just end it all like this

the ECC and F13 "war"

don't involve the six-pacc like that, or the 97, 102q, 190, 118 ecbc really

the "war" started cracin' in the FLORENCE/FIRESTONE, an area that is 90% latino, this is the only spot where F13 got courage enough to fuc with the Coasts
the 40 + bodies dropping in a year and half wuz in FLORENCE/FIRESTONE, and it wuz both sides, but guess wut? the blac population is 10% and the Mexicans is 90%, the ECC STILL wuz dropping them flowers!!! :lol: that wuz the 76s and 59s some 89s too, they HEAVILY outnumbered in the Florence/Firestone thats why the f13 started with them, even then the f13 still lost and the police wuz hitting up the Coast hang outs and taking them out, special units wuz sweeping the whole area loccing niggaz up, muthafucaz on here is comedy with these crazed "la raza" fans pushin lines on internet websites like they doin somethin, keep it real and in perspective the flowers is weenies cuzz!!! :lol:

the six-pacc ain't even worried bout f13, that aint even fuedin with them niggaz like that, all them bodies were dropping in the FLORENCE FIRESTONE , 90% latino for u dumb muthafucaz that didn't get it the first 50 times :lol: :lol: :lol:

how fucin weak can u get? even then the f13s wuz hesitating to move on the Coast, i can post the article, but they had no choice they wuz scared of gettin slammed in the ass by la eme when they hit the pen :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: this is the gang ya'll hypin up? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 8)

goin down in history cuzz Los Scandolous E/S Crips can NOT ce faded.......... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » November 4th, 2007, 9:20 am

YOU SEEM TO KNOW A LOT BEING FROM THE BAY AREA ! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WEARIN PURPLE IN THE BAY AREA BEIN THE ONLY GRAPE THERE AND ASKIN QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GRAPES ? SO NOW YOUVE GAVE UP THE GRAPE STREETS, WHICH SET YOU HAVE CHOSEN NOW ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » November 4th, 2007, 9:37 am

Tee9 wrote:YOU SEEM TO KNOW A LOT BEING FROM THE BAY AREA ! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WEARIN PURPLE IN THE BAY AREA BEIN THE ONLY GRAPE THERE AND ASKIN QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GRAPES ? SO NOW YOUVE GAVE UP THE GRAPE STREETS, WHICH SET YOU HAVE CHOSEN NOW ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
yup u lose :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 8) 8) 8)

necio
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by necio » November 16th, 2007, 11:25 am

fuckin dub, u just pump up a hood that is slowly dyng for your black power BS dont speak on shit u dont know about if it were on the bay u could pump whichever hood your on the nuts