LA RAZA UNIDA IN CHI-TOWN

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

LA RAZA UNIDA IN CHI-TOWN

Unread post by MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 » May 26th, 2004, 12:01 pm

ANY1 GOT MORE INFO ON THESE VATOS? I KNOW THAT THEY BANG the MEXICAN FLAG AND ARE FOLKS. WHAT DO Y'ALL KNOW ABOUT EM? PEACE...

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: LA RAZA UNIDA IN CHI-TOWN

Unread post by Casper » May 28th, 2004, 12:08 pm

Oh you talking about La Raza from Chitown,yeah they claim folk.Colors are red,white,and green,mostly mexicans,and alias Rz or also Lrz. Symbols are a Mexican Flag,brown eagles head,6 point star,and a cross.
Enemies are the Ambrose,Latin Counts,Laflin Lovers,and the Bishops.

MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 » June 9th, 2004, 10:09 am

IS THAT GANG MAKIN IT BIG? I ALSO HEARD THAT THEY GET ALONG WITH the SURENOS FROM CHI-TOWN? IS THIS TRUE? THANX FOR the 411...

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » June 9th, 2004, 4:49 pm

Yeah theyre getting big,mostly expanding to Chi's suburbs.
If you need more info check out (ChicagoMobs)
Click gangs,it'll give you a list of gangs,there youll find more info on La Raza.

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by Trickeration Station » July 11th, 2004, 1:39 am

KARLOS

Unread post by KARLOS » September 20th, 2007, 3:28 pm

LA RAZA OVER HERE IN CICERO ARE KOO WITH THE 2WO 6IX BUT THERE BIGGEST ENEMIES R THE GPP'S AND THE LATIN ANGELS IM A SURENO FROM CICERO BUT WE AINT KOO WITH THEM

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by Trickeration Station » October 12th, 2007, 1:59 pm

KARLOS wrote:LA RAZA OVER HERE IN CICERO ARE KOO WITH THE 2WO 6IX BUT THERE BIGGEST ENEMIES R THE GPP'S AND THE LATIN ANGELS IM A SURENO FROM CICERO BUT WE AINT KOO WITH THEM
The Mexican gangs in Chicago bang Sureno and Norte? Are they originally from California or are they homegrown Surs and Norte?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 12th, 2007, 9:13 pm

There's Surenos from California in IL, & also 1's not from Cali.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 12th, 2007, 9:13 pm

Nortenos

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » November 14th, 2007, 6:00 pm

Trickeration Station wrote:
KARLOS wrote:LA RAZA OVER HERE IN CICERO ARE KOO WITH THE 2WO 6IX BUT THERE BIGGEST ENEMIES R THE GPP'S AND THE LATIN ANGELS IM A SURENO FROM CICERO BUT WE AINT KOO WITH THEM
The Mexican gangs in Chicago bang Sureno and Norte? Are they originally from California or are they homegrown Surs and Norte?
There are no Latino gangs in Chicago repping Sur 13 or Norteno. Neither Surenos or Nortenos are hard enough to bang on anybody in Chicago. Illinois and Chicago are two different animals, and half the Surs are scared shitless of Chicago niggas. The Mexican gangs here are People and Folks like the black mobs. And La Raza is not a Sur or a Cali gang it is a Folks mob just call "La Raza" and has nothing to do with California.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 14th, 2007, 8:25 pm

Quickdraw wrote:
There are no Latino gangs in Chicago repping Sur 13 or Norteno. Neither Surenos or Nortenos are hard enough to bang on anybody in Chicago. Illinois and Chicago are two different animals, and half the Surs are scared shitless of Chicago niggas. The Mexican gangs here are People and Folks like the black mobs. And La Raza is not a Sur or a Cali gang it is a Folks mob just call "La Raza" and has nothing to do with California.
Nortenos & Surenos aren't hard enough to bang on anybody from Chicago? :lol: Your cockiness makes me laugh! You never heard of them funny bunnies rapping Sur? Well I guess you haven't.

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » November 14th, 2007, 9:00 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
Quickdraw wrote:
Nortenos & Surenos aren't hard enough to bang on anybody from Chicago? :lol: Your cockiness makes me laugh! You never heard of them funny bunnies rapping Sur? Well I guess you haven't.
Nigga please, there are no Sur 13 or Norteno hoods in Chicago. Certain gangs are only in the burbs or Illinois state for a reason. Dont be mad at me, it is what it is. Everybody cant hold weight in town and them two gangs is one of them. Niggas will end dudes alive not from the city unless you from the Heights or certain places.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 15th, 2007, 12:24 am

Quickdraw wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:
Quickdraw wrote:
Nigga please, there are no Sur 13 or Norteno hoods in Chicago. Certain gangs are only in the burbs or Illinois state for a reason. Dont be mad at me, it is what it is. Everybody cant hold weight in town and them two gangs is one of them. Niggas will end dudes alive not from the city unless you from the Heights or certain places.
I'm not mad at you. You just got a big head.

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » November 15th, 2007, 3:50 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
Quickdraw wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:
Quickdraw wrote:
How do I have a big head when I spit facts and you spit heresay? I can be bold cuz I know what Im talking bout 100% through and through. You dont wanna listen but act as if you got more knowledge of Chicago over someone who was raised there. There are no Surenos or Nortenos in Chicago, only outside Chicago in the state of Illinois. And if you aint holding it down in the town, then nobody respects you. So if its a big head in the room its you, or shall I call you a small head considering that you seriously think that a gang of rejects in Aurora Illinois is gonna go in Chicago and just do whatever.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 16th, 2007, 9:50 am

Quickdraw wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:
Quickdraw wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:
Quickdraw wrote:
How do I have a big head when I spit facts and you spit heresay? I can be bold because I know what Im talking bout 100% through and through. You dont wanna listen but act as if you got more knowledge of Chicago over someone who was raised there. There are no Surenos or Nortenos in Chicago, only outside Chicago in the state of Illinois. And if you aint holding it down in the town, then nobody respects you. So if its a big head in the room its you, or shall I call you a small head considering that you seriously think that a gang of rejects in Aurora Illinois is gonna go in Chicago and just do whatever.
No, actually you were speaking like you knew all about Norte & Sur. I ain't acting like anything you said.

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » November 26th, 2007, 5:22 pm

La Raza Folks is pretty big down in Houston Tx, not the biggest Mexican gang but one of the biggest

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: dark city

Unread post by lordwhizv » January 13th, 2008, 5:02 pm

quickdraw is 100% right-none of those cholos out here-to cold holmes!-u would get a chicago stle pumkin head-repin that puto shit carnal-it just not healthy holmes-y- que carnal?keep that shit in the la la land where its hot and sweaty-where way to COLD and dangerous out here ese-simonno khakis and whinos here vato- only boots and COLD steel wacha-so when it gets too hot for u out there -come and hide out here and when we find u your vetetranos become our foot soldiers all old and shit bangin folks and people-chavalas-from califas--chi-town ATZLAN-Y-QUE PUTOS