Gangster Disciples/Folks in Orange County...

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » November 26th, 2007, 2:00 am

Tee9 wrote:SOONER OR LATER THERE BE GONNA BE ALL UP IN LA, DISCIPLES, LORDS, HUSTLERS, AND A LEGIT GD SET. IT SEEMS ESTABLISHED THOSE SD COUNTY GD´S, THEN SOME BE SAYIN THERES VICE LORDS THERE ALSO. ANYWAY YALL HAVE HAD A BLACK P STONE SET FOR DECADES, BUT THEY SHOULDNT HAVE JOINED BLOODS, CAUSE STONES WERE FORMED BY JOININ 21 GANGS, BUT I GUESS HAVIN TO BEEF WITH CRIPS AND BLOODS AT THE SAME TIME AND NOT HAVIN MUCH NUMBERS THEY CHOOSE THAT SIDE.
Idiot.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » November 26th, 2007, 5:22 pm

^^ That hill billy learned alot of the internet :D Good for you....white power!

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » December 2nd, 2007, 11:34 am

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:Yeah, I've never been to the chi, but on their gang list, they named a few bloods crips and surenos out there. The bloods and crips align w/ the folks and peoples. Like VL's where red and the gd's are cool w/ crips or the crips align w/ gds. Not too sure. But there not bigger or badder then the GD's Or VL, just like if they ever established over here then same goes.
I aint dissing you or nothing, but you need to stay off those gang sites. There are no Surs and Nortenos in Chicago. I can tell you never been cuz you will never see one in the Town, but they are in other places in Illinois with wannabe Mexicans and lil kids but nowhere to be found in the Town. And GDz and VLz are not alligned at all with Bloods and Crips cuz there arent any out here to allign with and niggas are not fucking with outsiders and outter towners are not holding any kind of weight in these parts. There were a crew of Bloods but they werent even black, they were Asians and Asian people are lame, corny, rejects in Chicago so nowonder why. They can do whatever cuz its irrelevant. And BPS werent cool with them, just some of the Stones around them, not all of BPS. BPS is big and all over the place with 20,000 members and 100's of hood. None of them know bout OLB unless they over there. BPS is more complex than anybody would know not from Chicago. Im cool with BPS from 93rd as well as Stones where Im at now, and I came up near the Stones from the Trap on 79th, and if you believe that e-shit then go out South and watch them stomp your Asian ass out. If you an individual B or C from out West and know niggas here you get love, but no B or C sets walking round reckless.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » December 2nd, 2007, 7:28 pm

Of course the internet isnt 100% accurate but i've seen more than one individual say or more then one site claim that there were CA gangs(Bloods, Crips, and SUR) in Chicago or Illinois. LIke I said I'm sure they don't outride GD'z and VL's, if they're in Chicago. I'm just trying to learn something new and sort through the diffferent things I learn and what's credible. Personally, If I ever go to Chicago, which I'm not too fond of Cold weather, but if I do, I doubt I'll go to the south side. I roam with the rest of the tourists.LOL.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 3rd, 2007, 7:15 am

If you bang, of course you can't walk around reckless, thats plain suicide. LOL @ racist comments toward asians. BPSN is BPSN, if they koo with OLB then it is. Of course not everybody is going to be koo with everybody. Shit do you even know everybody from your own gang? Racism is all your spitting. Shit not bad for a group of little asians putting their BLOOD SET on the map in Chicago aint it.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 3rd, 2007, 7:21 am

Theres Latin Kings in East LA. Theres African members from Pasadena LK too. I think any set even outsider sets could set up shop in Cali nowadays because bangin is not like it use to be.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 3rd, 2007, 8:56 am

NikexCortez wrote:Theres Latin Kings in East LA. Theres African members from Pasadena LK too. I think any set even outsider sets could set up shop in Cali nowadays because bangin is not like it use to be.

you mean the LK's in pasadena? they surenos.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 3rd, 2007, 8:57 am

and why yall hatin on asians?

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » December 4th, 2007, 12:28 am

perongregory wrote:
NikexCortez wrote:Theres Latin Kings in East LA. Theres African members from Pasadena LK too. I think any set even outsider sets could set up shop in Cali nowadays because bangin is not like it use to be.

They Latin Kings in Dena dont have nothing to do with Chicago thats just the name they chose. And like he said they Surenos not Black.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 4th, 2007, 2:01 am

rocstar wrote:
perongregory wrote:

They Latin Kings in Dena dont have nothing to do with Chicago thats just the name they chose. And like he said they Surenos not Black.
Are you sure about that? I saw a 1 of their drawings from the 80's with an upside down pitch fork & some other diss that was towards Bishops (Chicago gang).

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » December 4th, 2007, 2:52 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
rocstar wrote:
perongregory wrote:

Are you sure about that? I saw a 1 of their drawings from the 80's with an upside down pitch fork & some other diss that was towards Bishops (Chicago gang).
Pasadena Latin Kings is regular eses. I doubt anybody out here even knew what Latin Kings and Disciples were back then. They straight Sureno. Mexicans from Cali wouldn't follow a East Coast Puerto Rican trend.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 4th, 2007, 7:15 am

^^ You just dont know. Best believe theres LKz in LA. I met em.

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » December 4th, 2007, 8:44 am

NikexCortez wrote:^^ You just dont know. Best believe theres LKz in LA. I met em.
YOU MET THEM AT YOUR SUBURB ? :lol: :lol: :lol: CLOWN
I GUESS SOME FOOLS DONT WANNA SEE EM DISCIPLES IN LA, THE CRIPS TRIED TO ESTABLISH IN CHICAGO´S WEST SIDE AND THEY GOT THE FUCK DEALT BY VICE LORDS. THE GD´S AT SD COUNTY ARE LEGIT RECOGNIZED BY THE GD´S IN CHI TOWN , NOW IF YOU WANNA MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THEY BE GOIN TO SAN DIEGO FOR HOLIDAYS :lol: :lol: THEY BEEN THERE FOR YEARS AND KILLED SOME FOOLS THERE SO ITS ESTABLISHED AND THEY BE TURNIN EM CRIPS TO DISCIPLES. THEY SAY THERES VICE LORDS AT OCEANSIDE BUT I AINT HEARD OF NONE. SO THERE GONNA BE A GD HOOD I WOULD BET IN PASADENA OR WEST LA SOON.
THERES BEEN A WAR GOIN BETWEEN CHICAGO AND LOS ANGELES GANGS IN THE MIDWEST SINCE EARLY 90´S, I WOULD SAY THE CRIPS BLOODS WAS HAVIN THE MAJOR HAND IN IT BUT NOW MEMPHIS, ST PAUL ALL THEM CITIES ARE UNDER CHICAGO CONTROL EXCEPT FOR VEGAS. THE LA GANGS ARE EASIER TO HIT CAUSE THERE OG´S BE HANGIN UP WITH THE SOLDIERS, WHILE YOU REALLY WONT SEE A HEAD HANGIN OUT IN CHICAGO THE LEADERS REMAIN IN THE OFFICE.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » December 4th, 2007, 8:57 am

It aint no established chicago style gangs in southern california no matter how hard you guys fantasize about it. Its crips and bloods in chicago. Dont mean there is a chicago crip or blood gang out there. and the only types of those dudes thats in san diego and oceanside is dudes thats in the military from different parts of the country. Those is the two biggest military areas in california. this last dude just sound stupid your idea of gang banging is internet fantasy with people taking over different gangs and shit :roll: Yall play to many video games this aint san andreas. And the funny thing is no matter how you try to sound like you know everybody who really know the business know how idiotic you sound. I declare there is 20 established crip gangs taking over the south side of chicago and they changing the disciples into gangster crips. Thats how stupid you sound.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 4th, 2007, 10:35 am

Tee9 wrote:
NikexCortez wrote:^^ You just dont know. Best believe theres LKz in LA. I met em.
YOU MET THEM AT YOUR SUBURB ? :lol: :lol: :lol: CLOWN
I GUESS SOME FOOLS DONT WANNA SEE EM DISCIPLES IN LA, THE CRIPS TRIED TO ESTABLISH IN CHICAGO´S WEST SIDE AND THEY GOT THE fu-- DEALT BY VICE LORDS. THE GD´S AT SD COUNTY ARE LEGIT RECOGNIZED BY THE GD´S IN CHI TOWN , NOW IF YOU WANNA MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THEY BE GOIN TO SAN DIEGO FOR HOLIDAYS :lol: :lol: THEY BEEN THERE FOR YEARS AND KILLED SOME FOOLS THERE SO ITS ESTABLISHED AND THEY BE TURNIN EM CRIPS TO DISCIPLES. THEY SAY THERES VICE LORDS AT OCEANSIDE BUT I AINT HEARD OF NONE. SO THERE GONNA BE A GD HOOD I WOULD BET IN PASADENA OR WEST LA SOON.
THERES BEEN A WAR GOIN BETWEEN CHICAGO AND LOS ANGELES GANGS IN THE MIDWEST SINCE EARLY 90´S, I WOULD SAY THE CRIPS BLOODS WAS HAVIN THE MAJOR HAND IN IT BUT NOW MEMPHIS, ST PAUL ALL THEM CITIES ARE UNDER CHICAGO CONTROL EXCEPT FOR VEGAS. THE LA GANGS ARE EASIER TO HIT CAUSE THERE OG´S BE HANGIN UP WITH THE SOLDIERS, WHILE YOU REALLY WONT SEE A HEAD HANGIN OUT IN CHICAGO THE LEADERS REMAIN IN THE OFFICE.
Thats a typical wanna be hood whiteboy come back. Avoiding all the other shit I said about yo hill billy ass cable stealing watchin BET 24/7 devoted yo life to this forum as an online gangsta ass.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 4th, 2007, 1:46 pm

Yeah Pasa LK's are Surenos, but they are supposed to be related to LK from Chicago. Just like LA's BPS are b's, but related to BPS from Chicago.

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » December 7th, 2007, 5:29 am

rocstar wrote:It aint no established chicago style gangs in southern california no matter how hard you guys fantasize about it. Its crips and bloods in chicago. Dont mean there is a chicago crip or blood gang out there. and the only types of those dudes thats in san diego and oceanside is dudes thats in the military from different parts of the country. Those is the two biggest military areas in california. this last dude just sound stupid your idea of gang banging is internet fantasy with people taking over different gangs and shit :roll: Yall play to many video games this aint san andreas. And the funny thing is no matter how you try to sound like you know everybody who really know the business know how idiotic you sound. I declare there is 20 established crip gangs taking over the south side of chicago and they changing the disciples into gangster crips. Thats how stupid you sound.
YOURE A FRAUD !!
THERE ARE NO CRIPS IN CHICAGO AND THEM FAKE ASIANS CALLIN LOCO BLOODS ITS A CREW THEY GET TREATED BY ANYBODY, IF THERE IS CRIPS THEY AINT TRYNA DO NOTHIN CAUSE THEY ALREADY GOT TREATED I DONT THINK THEY WANNA SEE THE LIGHT AGAIN :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: NOW YOU DENY THE GD´S IN OCEANSIDE WHEN THEY ALREADY TREATED THE CRIPS THERE AND HAVE ESTABLISHED HOOD, THEY EVEN GOT MENTION IN THE DRUG REPORT OF SOUTHERN CALI AND U SAY THEY AINT ESTABLISHED , YOU A LYING ASS MOTHERFUCKER

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » December 7th, 2007, 11:45 pm

Tee9 wrote: YOURE A FRAUD !!
wow. :roll:

LEATHAFACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LEATHAFACE » December 8th, 2007, 6:33 pm

THERE NO ESTABLISHED MID WEST GANGS OVER HERE YOU FUNNY BUNNY ASS NIGGA

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » December 12th, 2007, 12:51 pm

LEATHAFACE wrote:THERE NO ESTABLISHED MID WEST GANGS OVER HERE YOU FUNNY BUNNY ASS NIGGA
What are you smoking? Black P. Stones is a Midwest gang. Where the fuck do you think BPSN headquarter is located? You think something going on out West or in the Jungles runs parrallel to BPSN or that just cuz they decided to be Blood they are all of a sudden an "LA" gang? Outtertowners in New York and all these pleases need to stop thinking that just cuz they added their own BS to a "gang" that its their's? Nigga please, Im from the Mecca and I dont take that lightly on the count that I have friends (as well as foes) from Stone. Its Stones in 50 states but only one headquarters and only one BPS super city. Niggas disgust me "stealing" gang history.

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » December 12th, 2007, 12:56 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Yeah Pasa LK's are Surenos, but they are supposed to be related to LK from Chicago. Just like LA's BPS are b's, but related to BPS from Chicago.
They prolly just got the same name as Latin King. I doubt its Chicago Kings from out here out there. What is the point of LK in Cali when its already Sur13 and 14?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » December 12th, 2007, 1:33 pm

LK's in L.A. are connected to Chicago but they rep Sureno, also.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » December 15th, 2007, 10:57 am

Silencioso wrote:LK's in L.A. are connected to Chicago but they rep Sureno, also.
No they arent. They are a Mexican Sureno gang that happened to choose that name. They had no ties to Chicago Puerto Ricans then or now. They dont even like Latinos get down outside of LA following a Puerto Rican gang wuld make them laughinstocks amongst Surenos.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 15th, 2007, 11:01 am

they have lk shit on one of their homies myspace pages somebody showed on this site.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » December 15th, 2007, 3:40 pm

I've never seen a Latin King member in Southern California over the course of my entire life. So you must be talking about Orange County Florida not California.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » December 15th, 2007, 5:34 pm

There's definately a gang in SoCal called Latin Kings. The question is whether they're connected to the Latin Kings Nation of Chicago or if it's just a name coincidence.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » December 15th, 2007, 7:54 pm

Yeah? I'm old. After my time then.
Silencioso wrote:There's definately a gang in SoCal called Latin Kings. The question is whether they're connected to the Latin Kings Nation of Chicago or if it's just a name coincidence.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 16th, 2007, 12:41 am

Silencioso wrote:There's definately a gang in SoCal called Latin Kings. The question is whether they're connected to the Latin Kings Nation of Chicago or if it's just a name coincidence.
like I said, I don't know if they were frontin or not, but someone posted a supposed myspace page of a dena LK member nd it had the blck nd gold, the lion, the beads ll that chi shit, but the difference was the Lk members hd the whole LA southsider estilo, not the hip hop style of the chi dudes. plus he had chi dudes givin it up on his page.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 16th, 2007, 9:58 am

There are Chi based Gangs in LA but they bang LA style. BPS and LK....Just like how there are LA based gangs that bang Chi style....They just adopt to their surroundings.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 16th, 2007, 3:01 pm

rocstar wrote:
Silencioso wrote:LK's in L.A. are connected to Chicago but they rep Sureno, also.
No they arent. They are a Mexican Sureno gang that happened to choose that name. They had no ties to Chicago Puerto Ricans then or now. They dont even like Latinos get down outside of LA following a Puerto Rican gang wuld make them laughinstocks amongst Surenos.
You must be talking about another 1 then, because he is right.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 16th, 2007, 3:06 pm

Some fools swear they are supposed to know about every lil gang! I don't know why LK went to LA, but they did & became Surenos like I've already said. LK isn't all PR, but there's even been PR LK in LA. Way back in the 90's I saw PR's on COPS, which is a reality show & some were claiming LK. I also saw Pasadena LK art work from the 80's that was representing Sur & disrespecting 2 Chicago related gangs.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » December 16th, 2007, 11:51 pm

perongregory wrote:they have lk shit on one of their homies myspace pages somebody showed on this site.
Some of my little homies have crowns and the hand sign that means 6 point star on theirs but we not connected to no Disciple shit. They dont even know what it is they got it on there because it's blue and it say crip.