Sweeden gangs

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 16th, 2005, 12:07 pm

sina wrote:
TheWatcher wrote:yup, and then we have yugoslavian mafia.
baltic mafia. etc
FCKEN LAZY MAFIA'S NEVER SEEN OR HEARD BOUT THEM ON TV DEAD COUNTRY.
MAYBE CUZ YOU DONT LIVE IN OUR COUNTRY?
haha... whatever i could'nt care less, haha, you win.

sina
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sina » September 17th, 2005, 9:14 am

sina wrote:
TheWatcher wrote:
sina wrote:
baltic mafia. etc
MAYBE because YOU DONT LIVE IN OUR COUNTRY?
I LIVED IN HUSBY,STOCKHOLM FOR 3 YEARS BUT KNOW I LIVE IN LONDON I HAVE BEEN LIVING IN LONDON FOR 10 YEARS.EVERY SUMMER I GO TO STOCKHOLM TO SEE MY COUSINS AND FOR THE SEXY SWEDISH GIRLS.ANYWAY AND IN ALL MY TIME THERE ALL I'VE SEEN IS TEENAGERS HANGING AROUND IN GROUPS BELIEVE ME SWEDISH GANGS ARE THE MOST PUSSY GANGS IN EUROPE.I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY U MADE THIS STUPID TOPIC ANYWAY.BECAUSE THERE ARE REAL GANGS IN SWEDEN.
I MEANT THERE ARE NO REAL GANGS IN SWEDEN SO WHY MAKE THIS TOPIC ITS PATHETIC.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 17th, 2005, 11:24 am

sina wrote:
sina wrote:
TheWatcher wrote:
sina wrote:
baltic mafia. etc
I LIVED IN HUSBY,STOCKHOLM FOR 3 YEARS BUT KNOW I LIVE IN LONDON I HAVE BEEN LIVING IN LONDON FOR 10 YEARS.EVERY SUMMER I GO TO STOCKHOLM TO SEE MY COUSINS AND FOR THE SEXY SWEDISH GIRLS.ANYWAY AND IN ALL MY TIME THERE ALL I'VE SEEN IS TEENAGERS HANGING AROUND IN GROUPS BELIEVE ME SWEDISH GANGS ARE THE MOST PUSSY GANGS IN EUROPE.I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY U MADE THIS STUPID TOPIC ANYWAY.BECAUSE THERE ARE REAL GANGS IN SWEDEN.
it aint? wtf do you know about that? you dont live here.. you've just been visiting.. grow you.., you live in England it aint exactly the gang-capital of the world..
plus : we got hells angels and bandidos and all that...

you live in london which has a lower murder-rate than the scandinavian big cities, so please dont act like you're all fond of gangs and you come from the gutter of the world. Go to school and educate yourself, you got that option for free, unlike my peeps in Africa and Middle East who aint got shit..
nobody/nothing here is pathetic here but you.. you gotta be like 10 years old to say thing like you just did, you uneducated pre-teen acting fool.

IF WE HAVE GANGS OR NOT, I COULD'NT CARE LESS : ITS NOTHING COOL ABOUT THAT(which you seem to think it is).. But this is an info-site although, where we discuss things like this.. .. so please grow up.

getthefuckouttahere.please

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » September 17th, 2005, 11:44 am

sina wrote:I MEANT THERE ARE NO REAL GANGS IN SWEDEN SO WHY MAKE THIS TOPIC ITS PATHETIC.
Please. Even I know that there is, and I haven't even lived in Sweden.

In Scandinavian countries we have a good welfare system, so there's no need to form any streetgangs to get food on the table, but organized crime is a different story.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 17th, 2005, 11:48 am

lizard wrote:
sina wrote:I MEANT THERE ARE NO REAL GANGS IN SWEDEN SO WHY MAKE THIS TOPIC ITS PATHETIC.

In Scandinavian countries we have a good welfare system, so there's no need to form any streetgangs to get food on the table, but organized crime is a different story.
Exactly my point.. gangs here dont "bang" (atleast not that i know of)... like in America.. but organized crime from all over the world is visible (they keep it underground tho, maybe thats why sina who lives in england have'nt heard about 'em)..
He thinks he knows everything about scandinavia just because he has visited once.. lol

sina
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sina » September 19th, 2005, 4:16 am

TheWatcher wrote:
lizard wrote:

Exactly my point.. gangs here dont "bang" (atleast not that i know of)... like in America.. but organized crime from all over the world is visible (they keep it underground tho, maybe thats why sina who lives in england have'nt heard about 'em)..
He thinks he knows everything about scandinavia just because he has visited once.. lol
actually i was born in norkopping i lived there until i was 3 then i moved to london and every summer i go to husby,stockholm to see my cousins.so don't be chatting bs that i only visited sweden once.

sina
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sina » September 19th, 2005, 4:26 am

TheWatcher wrote:
sina wrote:
sina wrote:
TheWatcher wrote:
sina wrote:
baltic mafia. etc
it aint? wtf do you know about that? you dont live here.. you've just been visiting.. grow you.., you live in England it aint exactly the gang-capital of the world..
plus : we got hells angels and bandidos and all that...

you live in london which has a lower murder-rate than the scandinavian big cities, so please dont act like you're all fond of gangs and you come from the gutter of the world. Go to school and educate yourself, you got that option for free, unlike my peeps in Africa and Middle East who aint got shit..
nobody/nothing here is pathetic here but you.. you gotta be like 10 years old to say thing like you just did, you uneducated pre-teen acting fool.

IF WE HAVE GANGS OR NOT, I COULD'NT CARE LESS : ITS NOTHING COOL ABOUT THAT(which you seem to think it is).. But this is an info-site although, where we discuss things like this.. .. so please grow up.

getthefuckouttahere.please
please shut up jus cuz sweden got more of a murder rate then england don't mean that u got street gangs in sweden u telling me that the murder rate is from gang banging nah it's from people who got so bored of sweden and go and kill there mothers fool.please stop talking about poverty u live in sweden even the poor have a home but here in england we dont all live rich u should come to east london to learn that england ain't all nice living like sweden.london the most pulleted,dirtiest and a high crime rate from gangs not from stupid family's like dead sweden.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 19th, 2005, 10:12 am

sina wrote:please shut up jus because sweden got more of a murder rate then england don't mean that u got street gangs in sweden u telling me that the murder rate is from gang banging nah it's from people who got so bored of sweden and go and kill there mothers fool.please stop talking about poverty u live in sweden even the poor have a home but here in england we dont all live rich u should come to east london to learn that england ain't all nice living like sweden.london the most pulleted,dirtiest and a high crime rate from gangs not from stupid family's like dead sweden.
haha, who are you ? and why are you still here.. take a chillpill hhaha..

NOBODY HAS SAID ANYTHING ABOUT SWEDEN HAVING STREETGANGS..you need to learn how to read.., we have small groups everywhere thats starting trouble and shit.. but nothing like Los Angeles or whatever, with gangs wearing bandanas and stuff..

look what Lizard and i have said.... Theres no need to bang here in Sweden, we dont have any streetgangs... organized crime on the other hand we got...
You talk about sweden like you live here.. thats pathetic. i see you everywhere talking about how bad sweden is..what the fuck happened here when you visited? you got raped? bullied? haha something must've happened since you has such a deep hate for sweden..

And yes Sweden is a great country, so is England.. Is that something bad? You too should be glad you dont have organized street gangs in England, like they have in other countries.... but maybe thats what you want england to have?

you really fucking hate sweden, hahhaa..too much spare time.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 19th, 2005, 10:19 am

OK you have lived here, i see.. THEN YOU SHOULD KNOW that not all murders are done in the family and because of boredom.... there has been alot of murders between criminals aswell.. i think you're exxagarating a bit.. Nobody has said sweden is a hot-spot for Gangs, ever.

On you're side this looks like a competition haha.... you want to tell me how bad East London is? ok you're hood is the worst, you win.. haha..

we def got nothing as nasty and rotten as Hackney, Peckham etc here, and im glad we aint..

DnH

Unread post by DnH » September 19th, 2005, 10:32 am

Hello.

Sweden has a too good welfare-system for people to start forming street-gangs etc, i guess. No need to do that stuff over here..
But like you said theres some organized crime here of course..
We have for example the most robberies of "money transports" in Europa per capita, done by Organized Gangs, or something.

And yes.. the "ghettos" of scandinavia looks alot better than other countries.. Much Cleaner.
I love Sweden for that :)

Bye!

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 19th, 2005, 12:22 pm

DnH wrote:Hello.

Sweden has a too good welfare-system for people to start forming street-gangs etc, i guess. No need to do that stuff over here..
But like you said theres some organized crime here of course..
We have for example the most robberies of "money transports" in Europa per capita, done by Organized Gangs, or something.

And yes.. the "ghettos" of scandinavia looks alot better than other countries.. Much Cleaner.
I love Sweden for that :)

Bye!
exactly what i've been saying

sina
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sina » September 20th, 2005, 12:13 pm

YEAH BUT I THOUGHT THE WEBSITE WAS CALLED STREET GANGS NOT ORGANISED CRIME GANGS.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » September 24th, 2005, 4:35 am

sina wrote:YEAH BUT I THOUGHT THE WEBSITE WAS CALLED STREET GANGS NOT ORGANISED CRIME GANGS.
Dont be ignorant. Weather it be street gangs or organised crime it still affects people. and quit competing with everyone and trying to say your hoods the baddest, you sound like a child.

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Sweeden

Unread post by Jakk » September 26th, 2005, 8:35 am

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Pardon the term, what we have here is WIGGERS. Lame. Hey, you guys live in the capital of whiteness, any black or hispanic gangster would respect you just a little for being down for your own. But trying to be black? You got nothing coming.....
Did they say there Blaack or white?
What does it matter
theres a Crip set in holland

Butcher

Unread post by Butcher » September 27th, 2005, 3:25 am

There aint much room for streetgangs here, to small country. We have to keep it underground here because we have such a small population. Why go out with shyt and start killin ppl for nu reason? its bad for bizniz!

And plz you fake fukkers stop talkin abou shyt you dont now nothing about or you have read online or seen on fukkin tv. Gansta wannabes. youre not itk, i now what im talkin bout, you dont so shut up and dont embarasse yourself fukkin pussyass teenagers.

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » September 27th, 2005, 10:38 am

well I know there is
Hells Angles, Outlaws, Bandios and The Albainian Mafia and the Russian Mafia but I haven't heard of any street gangs

donnie.s

Unread post by donnie.s » October 6th, 2005, 5:23 am

The swedish welfare system is crumbleing. We have high unemployment and more immigrants than anywhere else in europe. It aint welfarestate utopia anymore. To put it mildly.

Anyway the gangs orgenised crime we are:

o.g: orginal gangsters. assyrian and middle eastern gang in södertälje gothenburg.
ffl: loosly based latino influenced prisongang from stockholm.
Brödraskapet wolfpack. prison gang.
Hells angels mc gang
bandidos and their handymen in xteam mc gang
naserligan, albanian mob
serbian mob
russian/baltic mob

sina
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sina » October 7th, 2005, 7:29 am

NW10 wrote:
sina wrote:YEAH BUT I THOUGHT THE WEBSITE WAS CALLED STREET GANGS NOT ORGANISED CRIME GANGS.
Dont be ignorant. Weather it be street gangs or organised crime it still affects people. and quit competing with everyone and trying to say your hoods the baddest, you sound like a child.
wut u gotta understand is that ive been to the estates of stockholm and norkopping my cuzin's live there and i lived there 4 three years and in all my time there it wuz notin but the safest place in the world except 4 some wanna be gangsta's.

ovrenedre_kho

Unread post by ovrenedre_kho » December 1st, 2007, 9:11 pm

The thing is u cant say how things are in a country when u have visited a couple of places its like me going to another country like england and judge it from being in a couple of neighborhoods. Im not saying theres gangs in sweden or such not at all, but still there are places that easily can measure up to english "hoods".
Take for example Herrgården in Rosengård where 97% of the population have their roots from another country and about 78% live under the povertyline nad have to receive some kind of welfaire.

Actually Ive been to london and i was in a so called hood but shit was quiet as fuck and it looked nicer than many of the seuburbs here in sweden but still that doesnt give me the right to judge every hood i england right? since there could be other areas with much more problems that i dont know shit about.

9Caliber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 9Caliber » December 7th, 2007, 10:00 am

donnie.s wrote:The swedish welfare system is crumbleing. We have high unemployment and more immigrants than anywhere else in europe. It aint welfarestate utopia anymore. To put it mildly.

Anyway the gangs orgenised crime we are:

o.g: orginal gangsters. assyrian and middle eastern gang in södertälje gothenburg.
ffl: loosly based latino influenced prisongang from stockholm.
Brödraskapet wolfpack. prison gang.
Hells angels mc gang
bandidos and their handymen in xteam mc gang
naserligan, albanian mob
serbian mob
russian/baltic mob

Dont talk shit! the welfare system aint crumbling, ur just sayin that to try and make sweeden sound "ghetto". Also you'll find that the top 3 countrys with the highest number of immigrants in europe are:
1.Italy
2.Spain
3.England
Sweeden's got fuk all immigrants compared to other places

9Caliber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 9Caliber » December 7th, 2007, 10:06 am

ovrenedre_kho wrote:The thing is u cant say how things are in a country when u have visited a couple of places its like me going to another country like england and judge it from being in a couple of neighborhoods. Im not saying theres gangs in sweden or such not at all, but still there are places that easily can measure up to english "hoods".
Take for example Herrgården in Rosengård where 97% of the population have their roots from another country and about 78% live under the povertyline nad have to receive some kind of welfaire.

Actually Ive been to london and i was in a so called hood but shit was quiet as fu-- and it looked nicer than many of the seuburbs here in sweden but still that doesnt give me the right to judge every hood i england right? since there could be other areas with much more problems that i dont know shit about.
Yea but thats probably one of the only areas with those sort of statistics
You cant compare Sweeden to the U.K, U.S etc.. because there isnt really a problem with gangs in sweeden

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » December 7th, 2007, 12:54 pm

What ethnicity are FFI. Latino influenced? Did they see American Me and get inspired?

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » December 7th, 2007, 1:51 pm

Silencioso wrote:What ethnicity are FFI. Latino influenced? Did they see American Me and get inspired?
I assume that he ment by that "latino influenced" that most of the members of FFL are latino immigrants. Don't really know much about that gang, but what I do know is that it's not a streetgang, but more into organized crime.

Zixx
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Zixx » January 12th, 2008, 7:29 am

punamusta wrote:
Silencioso wrote:What ethnicity are FFI. Latino influenced? Did they see American Me and get inspired?
I assume that he ment by that "latino influenced" that most of the members of FFL are latino immigrants. Don't really know much about that gang, but what I do know is that it's not a streetgang, but more into organized crime.
Actually, they are mostly Latinos. Dont know what "American Me" is tho.

Responz

Unread post by Responz » January 12th, 2008, 10:10 pm

Just had to throw my hand into this, why even post if you don't know shit bout Sweden? Have ya ass ever been here? have ya ass been to one of your "Hoods"? Man some of you ain't know shit watcha talkin' bout, and sayin' these guys are posers? They probably are, but don't think there's no "hard life" here, don't thrust the shit you see on telly, it ain't hard gettin' your hands on a gat over here, matter afact the cops armory got robbed, and lotsa gats on the street.. And no i ain't no poser, im not reppin' no bloods or no crips. Just don't talk bout shit you don't know shit off, my life been fuckin' hell since i first stepped on this earth, lotsa drugs and violence, ppl just don't know shit bout it.

Bohus
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: West coast island

Unread post by Bohus » February 29th, 2008, 5:14 pm

Pff the streetgangs in Sweden are nothing but fucking posers since they got no guns. If they would run in to a common swedish workingclass guy and try to start a fight he would kick his little arab ass. I heard on the radio about some 18 year old immigrants who tried to mugg a 70-old swede.. He was a former boxer and hit'em up until they start crying.

Zixx
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Zixx » April 11th, 2008, 6:28 am

here ya go, Rosengård(Rosengarden)

Zixx
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Zixx » May 28th, 2008, 6:32 am

Now shit got pretty fucking quiet, heh?

9Caliber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 9Caliber » May 28th, 2008, 7:07 am

The problem is very small, i bet that sort of thing doesnt happen in mos citys.

Zixx
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Sweeden gangs

Unread post by Zixx » December 13th, 2008, 1:38 pm

It has exactly that kind of problem in all big cities. Right now its something we have to deal with, 20 years ago it was nothing. It grows with the immigration.

Take a look at some of these pics. Its nothing you want to live in.

These where taken from Angered. 424 bless you.

london_ferg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by london_ferg » December 14th, 2008, 3:13 pm

their really prison gangs there i heard they had the nicest prisons there no violence nothing. all i know that there is a massive graffiti scene.

brd127
What city do you live in now?: Stockholm

Unread post by brd127 » March 5th, 2009, 7:52 am

Swedish street gang. Bredäng Warriors (BW) !