why new york niggas claimin cali gangs? why?

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 6th, 2007, 8:41 pm

Jayo Felony state it how the majority of Caali niggaz feel bout that fake shit, peep...

Jayo Felony - Fake ass gangbangers

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 6th, 2007, 8:42 pm

RASKAL

Unread post by RASKAL » December 8th, 2007, 8:48 pm

FUCK YEAH JAYO FELONY IZ RIGHT LIKE A MOTHA FUCKA, FAKE AZZ GANG BANGERZ. LOL @ U NIGGAZ AINT SHIT LOL @ U FAKER THAN A 14 DOLLA BILL LOL

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 9th, 2007, 12:37 am

Peron we have another screamer

UrbanStreets
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: why new york niggas claimin cali gangs? why?

Unread post by UrbanStreets » December 10th, 2007, 1:01 pm

Tadaisha80 wrote:one thing that gets on my nerves is seeing Dipset all on BET exploiting this bangin like its a big ass trend and it's not, they don't know the history,
they look krazy as hell, and they think it gives them street cred but it don't
niggas on the west aint feelin that. Themn they wonder why th West stay to themselves, man majority of the rap culture owe it to cali, lowriders,women, drank,weed,slang the whole nine. I don't glorify this bangin like I used to,but I hate to see folks,perpetrating something serious, niggas died on the line from both sides, this shit is four generations deep, Niggas from different coasts I don't think they really take taht into consideration, that this is not a gimmick nor a trend, to many residents in LA- this is life man.
You really do have no idea what you're talking about. Los Angeles was influenced by New York gangs and gangsters. Why is LA copying New York, maybe you should ask that question? And I'm from LA!

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » December 10th, 2007, 4:34 pm

LA has taken ideas from NY through the years like derby hats in the 70's. NY tagging crew in the 80's to present. LA gang culture is mostly home grown though.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 10th, 2007, 9:24 pm

I can tell this fool proabaly not really from LA, aint black or Mexican or probably got beat up by one. The only time niggas from LA ride Ny dick is on some rap shit, and what nigga or Mexican you know blowin up the mob's nuts. This nigga a NY hater pure and simple, lyin like a mufucka cuz some cali niggas beat that muthafuckin ass.

UrbanStreets
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by UrbanStreets » December 11th, 2007, 7:15 am

perongregory wrote:I can tell this fool proabaly not really from LA, aint black or Mexican or probably got beat up by one. The only time niggas from LA ride Ny dick is on some rap shit, and what nigga or Mexican you know blowin up the mob's nuts. This nigga a NY hater pure and simple, lyin like a mufucka because some cali niggas beat that muthafuckin ass.
Of course I lie 24/7, considering this is my JOB. :roll:

I can't lie, I have been trained to tell the truth. Lying is unacceptable in my field.

I know plenty of people from LA out in New York who wouldn't think twice about ragging on LA. It's no secret that LA is below New York in the streets and in the skyscrapers. Don't be mad, I can only imagine what you sound like in person, homey. lol

And yes, I'm from LA - Lived in Glendale and on the west side.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 11th, 2007, 7:22 am

UrbanStreets wrote:
perongregory wrote:I can tell this fool proabaly not really from LA, aint black or Mexican or probably got beat up by one. The only time niggas from LA ride Ny dick is on some rap shit, and what nigga or Mexican you know blowin up the mob's nuts. This nigga a NY hater pure and simple, lyin like a mufucka because some cali niggas beat that muthafuckin ass.

I can't lie, I have been trained to tell the truth. Lying is unacceptable in my field.

I know plenty of people from LA out in New York who wouldn't think twice about ragging on LA. It's no secret that LA is below New York in the streets and in the skyscrapers. Don't be mad, I can only imagine what you sound like in person, homey. lol

no wonder you bitter :lol: . Thats like me livin in westchester talkin bout NY is pussy and LA is so much harder. Idiot.

UrbanStreets
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by UrbanStreets » December 11th, 2007, 10:39 am

perongregory wrote:
UrbanStreets wrote:

no wonder you bitter :lol: . Thats like me livin in westchester talkin bout NY is pussy and LA is so much harder. Idiot.
lol You really are illiterate. I said Glendale AND the west side, meaning West Los Angeles - IN THE CITY. I was a Los Angeles police officer in South Central, which is why I moved to the west side because Glendale is too long of a commute.

Believe me, as a police officer, I've seen LA at its worst and the media exaggerates situations a bit too much. It's really not that bad. Of course you'll have dangerous situations but it's not as common considering Los Angeles is so large in area, which gives it more homicides.

I really don't understand why you're so angry... You should WANT to have a low amount of murders. Be proud of the Los Angeles' rapidly decreasing crime rate. It's about to take over the safest big city in America spot for crying out loud! Don't you want to be able to go out at 12 AM and feel safe?

No "gangsta" has ever beaten me, I have the federal government behind me, the military, FBI, CIA, New York State Police, U.S. Marshalls, California Highway Patrol, NYPD and LAPD! You have what? You take one of us out, you get thrown in prison. Let me tell you something, this site is closely watched by the FBI and government agencies. Not a site you want to make threats on, pal.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 11th, 2007, 9:08 pm

UrbanStreets wrote:
perongregory wrote:
UrbanStreets wrote:

lol You really are illiterate. I said Glendale AND the west side, meaning West Los Angeles - IN THE CITY. I was a Los Angeles police officer in South Central, which is why I moved to the west side because Glendale is too long of a commute.

Believe me, as a police officer, I've seen LA at its worst and the media exaggerates situations a bit too much. It's really not that bad. Of course you'll have dangerous situations but it's not as common considering Los Angeles is so large in area, which gives it more homicides.

I really don't understand why you're so angry... You should WANT to have a low amount of murders. Be proud of the Los Angeles' rapidly decreasing crime rate. It's about to take over the safest big city in America spot for crying out loud! Don't you want to be able to go out at 12 AM and feel safe?

No "gangsta" has ever beaten me, I have the federal government behind me, the military, FBI, CIA, New York State Police, U.S. Marshalls, California Highway Patrol, NYPD and LAPD! You have what? You take one of us out, you get thrown in prison. Let me tell you something, this site is closely watched by the FBI and government agencies. Not a site you want to make threats on, pal.
shutup chump, you didn't do shit -ol suburban ass livin clown, lickin the mafias and NY's nuts since a LA gangsta made you lick his.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » December 11th, 2007, 11:05 pm

1st off, id like 2 say, NY all day... i aint even gonna say nutn, niggaz need 2 stop watchin so much fu*kin tv n come 2 the hoods out here, official or not, shit happens out here everyday 2, so all ya frontin ass niggas trynna hate on ny n talkin all that unessesary madness witout even knowin wut the f*k yall talkin about need 2 fall back...n i dnt wanna here that ol' "oh i got cousins in new york" bullsh1t neither...
man majority of the rap culture owe it to cali, lowriders,women, drank,weed,slang the whole nine
trick please, we dnt fu*k with no lowriders out here, we got badder b1tches, we been poppin bottles, been burnin greenery n slang the hardest....

i aint startin shit neither, i just aint gonna let niggaz shit on my city...lets b real...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 12th, 2007, 12:43 am

BxxMILITIA wrote:1st off, id like 2 say, NY all day... i aint even gonna say nutn, niggaz need 2 stop watchin so much fu*kin tv n come 2 the hoods out here, official or not, shit happens out here everyday 2, so all ya frontin ass niggas trynna hate on ny n talkin all that unessesary madness witout even knowin wut the f*k yall talkin about need 2 fall back...n i dnt wanna here that ol' "oh i got cousins in new york" bullsh1t neither...
man majority of the rap culture owe it to cali, lowriders,women, drank,weed,slang the whole nine
trick please, we dnt fu*k with no lowriders out here, we got badder b1tches, we been poppin bottles, been burnin greenery n slang the hardest....

i aint startin shit neither, i just aint gonna let niggaz shit on my city...lets b real...
need to get on this fake ass bitch tryna make beef between the cities, NY influenced this hip hop lifestyle, cali influenced this gangsta lifestyle including all hardcore rap and thats it.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » December 13th, 2007, 10:19 am

Ny york niggaz copy niggaz like its all good, fuck around u can POPEd in the wrong hood

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 13th, 2007, 1:42 pm

i never knew ny was disliked till i started messing with this computer stuff..i meet niggahs from all over,be in other brothers towns & i have yet to see any of this animosity.but then at the same time im not on that b & c sh*t & keep it new yitty so i cant probably say

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » December 15th, 2007, 10:10 pm

^^^thats wut im sayin....

Ny york niggaz copy niggaz like its all good, fu-- around u can POPEd in the wrong hood

is this nigga serious??? thats a new york niggaz line...in case u didnt kno homeboy.... :lol:

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 15th, 2007, 10:53 pm

UrbanStreets wrote:

Wicked Wild Wreckless West Side as in Central Los Angeles aka Down Town Los Angeles? Thats what the Gz call it! And nah I aint talkin about no Santa Monica West LA LOLZ.

bgpride1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bgpride1 » December 26th, 2007, 11:26 pm

Qdawg wrote:this like the 12th topic dedicated to ny niggahs(on chats) who supposely claim blood/crip....ny is a city of 10+ mill...for ya outta town chat niggahs on here believe me when i say majority of street niggahs in ny dont give a mess about bloods or crips on the real...i think people on here let the niggahs on here who claim they blood or crip from ny dictate how the whole city is living,or what jim jones or santana is throwing up in the latest dip set video speak for the whole city...false,niggahs from the lest coast come to ny daily the younger generation might hop on the band wagon but majority of niggahs upnorth dont give a mess about that blood or crip stuff here...ny is the city of god(godbody nation) its gonna stay that way majority of clowns in ny who join damu or loc always find a way to drop it to turn 5% or just drop it because bloods/crips get but so far in the city .period
Why dont real nyc the grimmie niggas run they ass out of nyc. thats what I dont understand? how are they growin on the streets.It must be that real CALI niggas in the back callin some shots or somethin.

bgpride1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bgpride1 » December 26th, 2007, 11:33 pm

UrbanStreets wrote:
Tadaisha80 wrote:one thing that gets on my nerves is seeing Dipset all on BET exploiting this bangin like its a big ass trend and it's not, they don't know the history,
they look krazy as hell, and they think it gives them street cred but it don't
niggas on the west aint feelin that. Themn they wonder why th West stay to themselves, man majority of the rap culture owe it to cali, lowriders,women, drank,weed,slang the whole nine. I don't glorify this bangin like I used to,but I hate to see folks,perpetrating something serious, niggas died on the line from both sides, this shit is four generations deep, Niggas from different coasts I don't think they really take taht into consideration, that this is not a gimmick nor a trend, to many residents in LA- this is life man.
You really do have no idea what you're talking about. Los Angeles was influenced by New York gangs and gangsters. Why is LA copying New York, maybe you should ask that question? And I'm from LA!
I aint seen no iltalian gangsters in LA ever, I aint seen no irish either.LA aint NYC at all.The only thing that felt alittle close was bridgeport,ct.

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: dark city

Unread post by lordwhizv » January 29th, 2008, 3:31 am

sraight up -u up and comers in new york[hee hee]-should be flagin VICE LORD if u know whats good-u chumps so light cant even feel u-[like the warriors ]U AINT EVEN IN OUR NETWORK- who the fuck are these ny sets-oh the minor leagues-quit repin cali and get to the major league - chi town run it and if u dont know-u will learn[krs-one drop there-hes still wack as hell] like ny sets-[yawn]-

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 30th, 2008, 2:05 pm

straight up if u feel nyc is soft come out wear rep ur hood, set, color in the wrong part of town c what happens, yall forgot in 95 snoops trailer got aired out and i was a death row fan too.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 30th, 2008, 2:36 pm

[quote="bgpride1"]Why dont real nyc the grimmie niggas run they ass out of nyc. thats what I dont understand? how are they growin on the streets.It must be that real CALI niggas in the back callin some shots or somethin.[/quote]

most of the older grimey dudes got low (weather they moved,still locked up,got killed ,or on the low because they got warrants on they head).they got more important stuff to worry about besides running dudes claiming blood or crip out of there neighborhood thats the tip of the iceberg fam ,not to mention alotta these dudes knew the so called bloods & crips in they hoods before they went that route so its still all love.

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » January 31st, 2008, 1:50 am

like i said-CHI OR DIE u all some busters-keep copyin our style -in 20years u might be where we at now but you still be draggin-AVLN---WHAT!!!!

NorthPhilly
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Philly

Unread post by NorthPhilly » February 18th, 2008, 10:34 am

niggas are confused. The only gang I know of in NY that fly a purple flag are the Deceptaconz. Thats one of NY's original gangs AND they still around. Not as deep as they once were (due to some members joining Blood or Crip crews). I think its crazy that NY forsook their original gangs only to take up LA gangs. The bloods got a reason why they formed though, and its well documented. But a lot of people are blaming NY for tryna be Blood and Crips but it was LA niggas who came to the East Coast tryna start they own sets that really got this shit like this.

xlsapp
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by xlsapp » February 18th, 2008, 3:11 pm

Man... the only reason niggas are hating on NY is because NY did not do it origonal...I mean, people feel as if NY niggas took their name or some of their ways and are making them look bad because they are not doing things they way they were ment to be... in the CHI people are still trying to figure out How UBN bloods rep the 5 if they started to Bang against Latin Kings Who Indeed REP THE 5.... It's not logical... Now the UBN which was started to fight Latin kings and Netta's are letting the same people who banged against the into their gang.... And now you got T. Rogers who is a triple OG for "bloods" saying He does not respect the way Bloods were brought to the East... cuz they didn't follow their ways.... If you look through out the history of time you will see that people who do things their own way and try to use someone elses name are hot for the short term, but in the long run... they will be headed for destruction... If you looking in the Federal Pen, you will not see a east coast crip ride for a west coast crip and visa versa with the bloods too... cuz they look at them and think how is this nigga beefing with crips on the east and reppin my hood, but never knew me or who died for my gang or killed for my people.... That's why the respect is gone... and when you got DIPSET and Lil wayne and them on TV and they are acting like pussies instead of the gangsters that they CLAIM to be, then it makes them niggas sick... I understand where they are coming from....

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » March 14th, 2008, 12:25 pm

SHIT WHY NY GOT LATIN KINGS? THEY STARTED IN CHICAGO

EVERY TIME A DOCUMENTARY IS DONE THEY SHOW NEW YORK, AND THEY GOT TWISTED INFO TOO. KINGS IN NEW YORK WEAR THEY HATS TO THE RIGHT AND LEFT IN CHICAGO THE HATS ARE ONLY WORN LEFT

I THE NY DOCUMENTARIES I NEVER SEE THE 5 POINT STAR, ONLY THE 5 POINT CROWN

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » May 15th, 2008, 4:26 pm

they wear they shit to the right over here cuz dey dicc ridin the bloods that they real cool with

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 15th, 2008, 4:38 pm

Q wrote:they wear they shit to the right over here because dey dicc ridin the bloods that they real cool with
Huh? Mu's and ALK's are at war on the east...

tray36
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: fayetteville

Re:

Unread post by tray36 » October 28th, 2008, 11:33 pm

yoshortycomehere wrote:i said blood history,not blood knowledge. everybody knows how blood got started out here by now. i will give u that the stuff u read in the fake book on the internet is garbage,but at the same time u dont know where that came from.thats somethin somebody typed up on a computer.bottom line im not stickin up 4 these niggas or nothin but if ur gonna clown them then u dam sure gotta clown downsouth cause they follow that ubn shit harder than ny niggas do.and that whole the south is connected with the west thing is complete garbage,cause if thats the case,we all connected.we all in the same country right?
thats the whole point ,down south on the east coast around 94 95 u.b.n didnt exsist it was just drug gangs west coast crips and bloods ,folks and people ,i got locked down for 10 years in n.c. in 1995 when i first hit the pen there was no bloods in the joint no where and n.c. has 100 prisons it was just crips folks and 5% ers you might see one blood every now and then but they was reppin west coast sets and in the joint we never messed with them because they was supremely out numbered the real wars in there was between crips and 5%ers ,folks and 5%,and folks vs crips every now and then but there was no ubn reppin down here matter of fact i remember when ubn first came to the joint down here in n.c. around 2000 thats when they started getin deep and they was comin in from raliegh and duram and those two cities are known to follow heavly the new york trends i personally know the head ubn leader in the joint down here he was cool i didnt even know he got down untill one of his soilder said it and i over heard it then i ask him and he told me the truth and im reppin f.o.l.k.s

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » October 29th, 2008, 4:00 pm

its the same reason why youth across the country did.....the media.just like hollywood LA gangbangin had more flair and visual impact not to mention extremely violent.along with the cali lifestyle lowriders the girls the music gangbangin looked very appealing to youths who never seen nothin like that...in one word it was cool.kids seen that no matter what gangsters carried themselves a certain way and even if something was wrong with them like they walked crippled from being blasted they demanded respect...people wanted that same fear and respect.i know this first hand because LAS VEGAS has more LA transplants living there than most other major cities put together (not including california cities but cities outside of cali)and this has been since the 60's and 70's when bloods and crips first started to show up in vegas.the first local blood and crip gangs started in vegas around 80 give or take way before you were hearing about them in the media.

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » October 29th, 2008, 8:06 pm

all i know is if a click try to start an illegal branch of one of the big chicago gangs -chicago would be there to crush that shit fast -that just shows how weak l.a. is letting someone whoes never been there rrepin your set-if some azzhole tried to call himself v/l or bps/ and the shit was gettin big out there and they stared riddin the 6-or sum off brand syht like that-those mobs in chicago would send 2 handfull offreal hoods to tear that and nyc to fuckin confetti-and by the time they leave the bronx would look like it did in the 70s-reduced to fuckin rubble--yall need to do your own shit quit biitin calis weak shyt-thought yall was faster and harder than that-maybe yall should start wearing vests and club jackets amd shit again yo [lol]-sumpin to get your own identity-get back to names like -the savage skulls-yo heres 1 for yall-just made it up -u can call yourselves the KNUCKE HEADS-put on your sleevless vests-fingerless gloves-and go grand theft auto -taggin walls and breakdancin and shyt-yall have new york rockin -yo-lol-FUCK OTTA HERE-AINT NO CRIPS OR BLOODS OR SURENOS OR NORTENOS IN CHI TOWN-for a reason -there aint no future in it-YA DIG-yall need to lay that shit down-and kick those faggots back to cali and straightin your natives out-YA DIG!!!!!

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » October 29th, 2008, 8:09 pm

p.s.-and when i say natives -i mean native NEW YORKERS-born and raised there-no offence