WHITE KIDS CLAIMING N.Y. BLOODS ATTACKING , JEWS AND BLACKS

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

WHITE KIDS CLAIMING N.Y. BLOODS ATTACKING , JEWS AND BLACKS

Unread post by NICKELS » December 13th, 2007, 7:52 am

KIMBERLY BABAJKO AND JOSEPH JIROVEC AND OTHER WHITE AND HISPANIC KIDS ........ATTACKS A JEWISH GUY AND MUSLIM GUY ON THE Q , TRAIN IN NEWYORK ,

IN THE PAST JOSEPH JIROVEC WAS ARRESTED FOR ATTACKING 2 BLACK MEN ........

NOW HE SAYS HES NOT RACIST CAUSE HES A MEMBER OF A NEWYORK WANNNNABEE BLOOD GANG WICH IS A BLACK GANG...........

BUT HIS CREW IS ALL WHITE , WITH AT LEAST ONE OR TWO HISPANICS ........FROM A WHITE NEIGHBORHOOD ....

?????????????? UNDERCOVER RACIST CLAIMING BLACK GANGS ..............????????

WHATS THIS NEW BULL SH-T...............WHOS GOING TO STOP THIS NEW " WIGGER" TREND .............

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » December 13th, 2007, 8:06 am

The question is not why they are immitating black gangs. The question should be why they think its necessary to start a gang in the first place. You make it sound like it would be better if they started off as AB from the beginning. Then it would be ok for them to attack innocent people of another color.
The way you said it, it could have also been said by a white racist:
Wiggers: Why do whites want to be "Niggers"?
Cause only "Niggers" are in gangs and fuck up the community. Thats bs.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » December 13th, 2007, 8:22 am

SENTENZA :
Cause only "Niggers" are in gangs and fu-- up the community. Thats bs.

OR A PERSON THATS " NOT " BLACK FROM EUROPE , WHO DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT AMERICAN " STREETLIFE - EXCEPT FROM " , MOVIES , BOOKS ,DVDS, MUSIC , AND ONLINE ......WHY ARE THEY SO INTERESTED WITH WHAT GOES ON WAYYYYYYYYYYYY OVER HERE IN OUR BIUISNESS !!

SH-T CAUSE I DONT AND ALOT OF US REALLY DONT " CARE WHAT THE F--K GOES ON OVERSEAS...........LOL , THATS THE TRUTH ,

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » December 13th, 2007, 8:29 am

ALRIGHT , THATS NOT TRUE ,............ WE DO CARE ABOUT EUROPEAN WOMEN ........OVERSEAS THEY ARE FREAKY AND SEXY , YEAH HOOK US UP WITH YA WOMEN ...........WINK " YEAH ...........LOL

THE AMERICAN SOLDIERS ALWAYS COME BACK HOME WITH SOME REAL GOOD STORIES ABOUT OVERSEAS / EUROPEAN WOMEN ...DAMN FREAKY

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » December 13th, 2007, 8:29 am

ALRIGHT , THATS NOT TRUE ,............ WE DO CARE ABOUT EUROPEAN WOMEN ........OVERSEAS THEY ARE FREAKY AND SEXY , YEAH HOOK US UP WITH YA WOMEN ...........WINK " YEAH ...........LOL

THE AMERICAN SOLDIERS ALWAYS COME BACK HOME WITH SOME REAL GOOD STORIES ABOUT OVERSEAS / EUROPEAN WOMEN ...DAMN FREAKY

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » December 13th, 2007, 8:33 am

Come on you gotta admit that this shit is weird...

White dudes using black gangs for attacking black dudes?

I wonder where on the q. Probably out there on Avenue J or Avenue X or some shit.

Attacking a Jew and a Muslim could be for anything. Him attacking black dudes might not have been related or racial but it does sound like he is acting out racist attitudes under the guise of the 'toughness' of a black gang

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » December 13th, 2007, 8:48 am

NICKELS wrote:SENTENZA :

OR A PERSON THATS " NOT " BLACK FROM EUROPE , WHO DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT AMERICAN " STREETLIFE - EXCEPT FROM " , MOVIES , BOOKS ,DVDS, MUSIC , AND ONLINE ......WHY ARE THEY SO INTERESTED WITH WHAT GOES ON WAYYYYYYYYYYYY OVER HERE IN OUR BIUISNESS !!

SH-T CAUSE I DONT AND ALOT OF US REALLY DONT " CARE WHAT THE F--K GOES ON OVERSEAS...........LOL , THATS THE TRUTH ,
You are entitled to your ignorance. :D
But also its your biggest weakness.
NICKELS wrote:ALRIGHT , THATS NOT TRUE ,............ WE DO CARE ABOUT EUROPEAN WOMEN ........OVERSEAS THEY ARE FREAKY AND SEXY , YEAH HOOK US UP WITH YA WOMEN ...........WINK " YEAH ...........LOL

No need to get all offensive Nickels, that just takes away credibility from you. The way you are responding, e.g. "i dont give a fuck about overseas" and "we take all your women" tells alot about your level of maturity.

As a matter of fact i had a black buddy from Chicago, his name was "Big Kev", an ex GI. He said he wants to go back to the US cause he said european women are annoying.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » December 13th, 2007, 8:57 am

Cold Bear wrote:Come on you gotta admit that this shit is weird...

White dudes using black gangs for attacking black dudes?

I wonder where on the q. Probably out there on Avenue J or Avenue X or some shit.

Attacking a Jew and a Muslim could be for anything. Him attacking black dudes might not have been related or racial but it does sound like he is acting out racist attitudes under the guise of the 'toughness' of a black gang
Of course it is weird. Just the way Nickels uses arguments that are usually used by white racists confuses me. The thing that seems to irritate him the most is that whites also participate in senseless violence. And he makes it look like gangs are supposed to be black and they are something black people should be proud of. Kind of twisted.

And you are right most probably, that the guy who did it is pretty confused and used the name of a black gang to make himself look like a super gangster. But the name of the gang is not the most important thing about it if you ask me, but it is about what he did. Like i said, would it have been any better if he had said "I am from the AB" in the first place?

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » December 13th, 2007, 9:28 am

Sentenza wrote:

Hahah, I was just about to say the same. Nothing new about Americans how don't know nothing about the world outside of their borders. And barely, very barely can even locate their country on the world map ;)

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 13th, 2007, 9:38 am

I hate to say it puna and sen, but Americans could give a fuck less. just like the Europens were ignorant doin what the fuck they wanted when they were bossin in the colonial age, until that small band of ruthless English Europeans came over here, Americns doin the sme shit know. I understand what you sayin Sen, but even though these black gangs is fuckin up now they were created for blacks by blacks (and sometimes accepted other minorities that respected blacks and were going through the hood struggle) to usually fight against white racist, and in NY to fight against racist hispanics...now whites and hispnics are jumpin in for the glamor and helping blacks to fuck off their race even more. That's the worse, when you don't give a fuck about your peeps so much you get or allow other people to fuck them up with you/for you... that shit pitiful and you should be shot for that.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » December 13th, 2007, 3:07 pm

perongregory wrote:I hate to say it puna and sen, but Americans could give a fu-- less. just like the Europens were ignorant doin what the fu-- they wanted when they were bossin in the colonial age, until that small band of ruthless English Europeans came over here, Americns doin the sme shit know. I understand what you sayin Sen, but even though these black gangs is fuckin up now they were created for blacks by blacks (and sometimes accepted other minorities that respected blacks and were going through the hood struggle) to usually fight against white racist, and in NY to fight against racist hispanics...now whites and hispnics are jumpin in for the glamor and helping blacks to fu-- off their race even more. That's the worse, when you don't give a fu-- about your peeps so much you get or allow other people to fu-- them up with you/for you... that shit pitiful and you should be shot for that.
I understand what you mean. But it was the mindset of ignorant, stupid europeans who didnt care about anything else.And they were the majority at that time, no doubt. But there were and are people who know to tell the difference.
Just like its the mindset of stupid ignorant americans to not care about the rest of the world and to think they figured out how the world works. 90% of the world is not America and thats what certain people should get through their head. Things work different in the rest of the world. Looking at america, europeans dont differentiate so much between blacks, mexicans or whites. Its all american. The whole issue is looked at differently over here then its over there. No one is copying black americans. People are copying AMERICA.
In Europe, no one has a clue about the racial struggle of blacks or all the inside politics. For people here, its all American.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » December 13th, 2007, 3:20 pm

perongregory wrote:I hate to say it puna and sen, but Americans could give a fu-- less. just like the Europens were ignorant doin what the fu-- they wanted when they were bossin in the colonial age, until that small band of ruthless English Europeans came over here, Americns doin the sme shit know. I understand what you sayin Sen, but even though these black gangs is fuckin up now they were created for blacks by blacks (and sometimes accepted other minorities that respected blacks and were going through the hood struggle) to usually fight against white racist, and in NY to fight against racist hispanics...now whites and hispnics are jumpin in for the glamor and helping blacks to fu-- off their race even more. That's the worse, when you don't give a fu-- about your peeps so much you get or allow other people to fu-- them up with you/for you... that shit pitiful and you should be shot for that.
And on a sidenote. Maybe Black Gangs were created to help black people in the Panthers times. They had an agenda and political ideas. Gangs from after that and nowadays dont have that. They are the biggest self destructive factor in the black community as it seems. They dont give a fuck about any values. They are just a bunch of desperate kids from the street and they dont even have the slightest idea about any political issue. So i am not surprised that they fuck things up.
Those kids also exist here in Europe. I used to know a few of them. Got nothing to do with skin color.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 13th, 2007, 4:31 pm

Sentenza wrote:
And on a sidenote. Maybe Black Gangs were created to help black people in the Panthers times. They had an agenda and political ideas. Gangs from after that and nowadays dont have that. They are the biggest self destructive factor in the black community as it seems. They dont give a fu-- about any values. They are just a bunch of desperate kids from the street and they dont even have the slightest idea about any political issue. So i am not surprised that they fu-- things up.
Those kids also exist here in Europe. I used to know a few of them. Got nothing to do with skin color.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 13th, 2007, 6:06 pm

punamusta wrote:
Sentenza wrote:

Hahah, I was just about to say the same. Nothing new about Americans how don't know nothing about the world outside of their borders. And barely, very barely can even locate their country on the world map ;)

arguing with Nickels is like arguing with a four year old.

MIckels, FYI.... There is a WHOLE LOT more to America than who's got the hubbas on what corner/...

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 13th, 2007, 10:07 pm

Is this a joke or is this serious?

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » December 14th, 2007, 12:13 pm

IF ...DON IMUS , HOWARD STERN , BILL OREILLY .....WHITE RACIST PREDJUDICE AND SAY WHAT THEY WANT TO MILLIONS OF PEOPLE PUBLICLY ABOUT BLACKS .....WHY CANT I !. ...............LOL

AND ITS TRUTH IN WHAT I SAY SO SUCK BALLS.....

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » December 14th, 2007, 12:19 pm

justice league wrote:
punamusta wrote:
Sentenza wrote:

arguing with Nickels is like arguing with a four year old.

MIckels, FYI.... There is a WHOLE LOT more to America than who's got the hubbas on what corner/...
I see that clearly.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » December 14th, 2007, 12:27 pm

JUSTICE LEAUGE IF THATS SO ............

WHY ARE YOU ON A FORUM FOR STREETGANGS THAT FIGHT OVER CORNERS AND TERRITORY ????????//

IF ITS MORE TO AMERICA , WHY ARENT YOU SOME WHERE ELSE INSTEAD OF BEING ON HERE ???

LOL

AND WHAT THE F--K IS " HUBBAS " WHERE ARE YOU FROM ??????????...........LOL

IS ANYBODY STILL FROM THE HOOD ON HERE OR ARE THEY ...ALL WHITE FROM SOME FAR OUT PLACE OR OVERSEAS ????????

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » December 14th, 2007, 1:01 pm

NICKELS wrote:JUSTICE LEAUGE IF THATS SO ............

WHY ARE YOU ON A FORUM FOR STREETGANGS THAT FIGHT OVER CORNERS AND TERRITORY ????????//

IF ITS MORE TO AMERICA , WHY ARENT YOU SOME WHERE ELSE INSTEAD OF BEING ON HERE ???

LOL

IS ANYBODY STILL FROM THE HOOD ON HERE OR ARE THEY ...ALL WHITE FROM SOME FAR OUT PLACE OR OVERSEAS ????????
No Nickels, you and your other accounts are the only ones.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 14th, 2007, 9:20 pm

NICKELS wrote:JUSTICE LEAUGE IF THATS SO ............

LOL

no nickels... i am down and back up////// been all the way around my block AND yours .. many times.... in fact.. I got more street smarts in my little finger than you have in your entire being.
whats more important than being badass on the streets?... getting over it and moving on.

BLAINEizFIYAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: atlanta

Unread post by BLAINEizFIYAH » December 14th, 2007, 9:53 pm

Okay now readin this ish i juz have to participate
LMFAO I think Nicckels didnt have much of childhood :0 i see anotha member of the jackson 5 arriving

but uhh klearly this website/forums is kalld streetgangz nd i dont think they r talkn bout streets n euroPe.... hmm i ono maybe im wrong but we do have anotha sektion for that if ya wanna talk bout bs. nd damn i thought i wudnt live to find out if euroPean gurlz r freakz i mean kmon they live n euroPe the words freakz dont even exist over there..... i muz add this for the childish(i waz bein sarkastik)

anywayz back to the topik... where did u find this info at?

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » December 16th, 2007, 6:27 pm

Nickels a lot of your claims are always bland or too "Vague" to actually argue a point, you argue that Howard stern says racist shit, he was the one always dishing out shit to Imus for his comments?

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » December 17th, 2007, 1:47 am

JUSTICE LEAUGE YOUR A JOKE , JUST READING THE SH-T YOU SAY , YOU CAN NEVER WALK THROUGH MY HOOD , UNLESS YOU HAD POPO WITH YOU .....WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE ON HERE , TRYING TO CONVERSE WITH HOOD NIGGAS .........ARE THEY LEARNING ABOUT US , SO THEY CAN SAY THEY KNOW OUR TYPE ?!!??!!

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 17th, 2007, 2:00 am

NICKELS wrote:JUSTICE LEAUGE YOUR A JOKE , JUST READING THE SH-T YOU SAY , YOU CAN NEVER WALK THROUGH MY HOOD , UNLESS YOU HAD POPO WITH YOU .....WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE ON HERE , TRYING TO CONVERSE WITH HOOD NIGGAS .........ARE THEY LEARNING ABOUT US , SO THEY CAN SAY THEY KNOW OUR TYPE ?!!??!!

1. If by 'your hood' you mean through the middle of some warfarin' crackmarket projects, then you must think little to nothing of Everyone especially yourself..... I lived in the land of the filmore projects... I lived in a no-man's land behind Potrero hill, were even the darkies like you were scared to traverse... I lived a bove the law... and I dont play with 'your type' so why the hell would i want to get to know it?
Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer, right?

2.I didnt see the NAACP entry exam at the sign-in of this forum...

3. you posted this under a subforum called WHITE SUPREMACY.... what the hell do YOU think? this is a BLACKS ONLY site? you think only black males with bad attitudes are privvy to know the downs of the street?

you are WAAAAYY outta line, blackchild!

You have no idea who you are fu cking with ...

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » December 17th, 2007, 2:10 am

justice league wrote:
NICKELS wrote:JUSTICE LEAUGE YOUR A JOKE , JUST READING THE SH-T YOU SAY , YOU CAN NEVER WALK THROUGH MY HOOD , UNLESS YOU HAD POPO WITH YOU .....WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE ON HERE , TRYING TO CONVERSE WITH HOOD NIGGAS .........ARE THEY LEARNING ABOUT US , SO THEY CAN SAY THEY KNOW OUR TYPE ?!!??!!

1. If by 'your hood' you mean through the middle of some warfarin' crackmarket projects, then you must think little to nothing of Everyone especially yourself..... I lived in the land of the filmore projects... I lived in a no-man's land behind Potrero hill, were even the darkies like you were scared to traverse... I lived a bove the law... and I dont play with 'your type' so why the hell would i want to get to know it?

3. you posted this under a subforum called WHITE SUPREMACY.... what the hell do YOU think? this is a BLACKS ONLY site? you think only black males with bad attitudes are privvy to know the downs of the street?

, I KNOW WHO IM F--KIN WITH A WHITE CRACKA CHICK ......WHO FIRST CAME TO A SITE THAT SAYS STREETGANGS , THAT CAUGHT YOUR ATTENTION ...NOT A LIL FORUM FOR WHITE SUPREMECY ...THAT YOU LEARN ABOUT LATER WHEN YOUGO THROUGH THE WHOLE SITE ...

THIS SITE IS MOSTLY BASED ON BLACK AND HISPANICS LIFESTYLE OF THE STREETS ......

BUT US DARKIES - BLACK CHILD AS YOU CALL US ...MUST CATCH YOUR INTEREST NAZI WOMAN ,

CAUSE YOU LIVE ON HERE IN THIS FORUM CONVERSING MOSTLY WITH US MINORITY TYPES .........

WE ARE LEARNING ALOT FROM YOU TOO ON HERE SO STAY AND KEEP UP THE HIGH I.Q. ARROGANCE YOU THINK YOU HAVE ......aahahah , MY PASTY FURRY FEMALE ........ :lol:

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 17th, 2007, 2:23 am

NICKELS wrote:
justice league wrote:

, I KNOW WHO IM F--KIN WITH A WHITE CRACKA CHICK ......WHO FIRST CAME TO A SITE THAT SAYS STREETGANGS , THAT CAUGHT YOUR ATTENTION ...NOT A LIL FORUM FOR WHITE SUPREMECY ...THAT YOU LEARN ABOUT LATER WHEN YOUGO THROUGH THE WHOLE SITE ...

THIS SITE IS MOSTLY BASED ON BLACK AND HISPANICS LIFESTYLE OF THE STREETS ......

BUT US DARKIES - BLACK CHILD AS YOU CALL US ...MUST CATCH YOUR INTEREST NAZI WOMAN ,

CAUSE YOU LIVE ON HERE IN THIS FORUM CONVERSING MOSTLY WITH US MINORITY TYPES .........

WE ARE LEARNING ALOT FROM YOU TOO ON HERE SO STAY AND KEEP UP THE HIGH I.Q. ARROGANCE YOU THINK YOU HAVE ......aahahah , MY PASTY FURRY FEMALE ........ :lol:

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 17th, 2007, 2:29 am

Her numerous postin of pics is her arthiritis coming through, she wanna write a response but that alzheimeers kick in and them fingers lock up.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 17th, 2007, 2:32 am

perongregory wrote:Her numerous postin of pics is her arthiritis coming through, she wanna write a response but that alzheimeers kick in and them fingers lock up.

common Federal information: Peron,

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 17th, 2007, 2:37 am

justice league wrote:
perongregory wrote:Her numerous postin of pics is her arthiritis coming through, she wanna write a response but that alzheimeers kick in and them fingers lock up.

common Federal information: Peron,
That's sad that you stuffed that shit in yo jaws then huh? :lol:

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 17th, 2007, 2:42 am

perongregory wrote: That's sad that you stuffed that shit in yo jaws then huh? :lol:

comments like that would lead most decent folk to believe you are a rapist.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 17th, 2007, 2:44 am

justice league wrote:
perongregory wrote: That's sad that you stuffed that shit in yo jaws then huh? :lol:

Geri, you know damn well yo old ass the rapist... be tryin to seduce me and shit by pullin out them dentures "talkin bout no teeth", hit that shit with some listerine first then get at me.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 17th, 2007, 2:45 am

perongregory wrote:
justice league wrote:

Geri, you know damn well yo old ass the rapist... be tryin to seduce me and shit by pullin out them dentures "talkin bout no teeth", hit that shit with some listerine first then get at me.

ypou think you are so clever.. truth is.. I wouldnt touch you with nickelbags' dick