WHITE KIDS CLAIMING N.Y. BLOODS ATTACKING , JEWS AND BLACKS

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 17th, 2007, 2:48 am

justice league wrote:
perongregory wrote:
justice league wrote:
perongregory wrote: That's sad that you stuffed that shit in yo jaws then huh? :lol:

comments like that would lead most decent folk to believe you are a rapist.
Geri, you know damn well yo old ass the rapist... be tryin to seduce me and shit by pullin out them dentures "talkin bout no teeth", hit that shit with some listerine first then get at me.

ypou think you are so clever.. truth is.. I wouldnt touch you with nickelbags' dick
Geri, you aint got to play the thomas Jefferson/strum thurmond card, its all love girl :wink:.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » December 17th, 2007, 3:45 am

perongregory wrote:Her numerous postin of pics is her arthiritis coming through, she wanna write a response but that alzheimeers kick in and them fingers lock up.
JUSTICE LEAGUE , NOW YOU EVEN KNOW THAT WAS FUNNY ...................... :lol: :lol: , YOU ARE SO LAME , OLD ASS DOING ON HERE WITH US YOUNG DUDES ...LOL

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » December 17th, 2007, 3:49 am

justice league wrote:
perongregory wrote:
justice league wrote:
perongregory wrote: That's sad that you stuffed that shit in yo jaws then huh? :lol:

comments like that would lead most decent folk to believe you are a rapist.
Geri, you know damn well yo old ass the rapist... be tryin to seduce me and shit by pullin out them dentures "talkin bout no teeth", hit that shit with some listerine first then get at me.

ypou think you are so clever.. truth is.. I wouldnt touch you with nickelbags' dick
HEY JUSTICE LEAUGE , WHY IS EVERYTHING WITH YOU ABOUT.....,BLACK PEOPLE AS DARKIES , DICKS , PIGS , AND GOING DOWN ON PEOPLE .......YOU GREW UP ON A HILLBILLY FARM OR SOMETHING BEASTALITY , INCEST , CROSS BURNINGS , OR SOMETHING ...

YOUR OLD AND SICK , LADY ......AND FUNNY :lol: :lol:

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 17th, 2007, 3:50 am

NICKELS wrote:
perongregory wrote:Her numerous postin of pics is her arthiritis coming through, she wanna write a response but that alzheimeers kick in and them fingers lock up.
JUSTICE LEAGUE , NOW YOU EVEN KNOW THAT WAS FUNNY ...................... :lol: :lol: , YOU ARE SO LAME , OLD ASS DOING ON HERE WITH US YOUNG DUDES ...LOL

you stopped posting for a while.... did your mama tell you to go to bed, and now you are "sneak posting"?

and if peron is all that... why is he posting all evening on "date night"?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 17th, 2007, 4:50 am

justice league wrote:
NICKELS wrote:

you stopped posting for a while.... did your mama tell you to go to bed, and now you are "sneak posting"?

and if peron is all that... why is he posting all evening on "date night"?
cuz I told my other broad to go chill, to make time for us, but you back went out as well as yo old folks diapers but its ok. you just keep on talkin dirty with yo cyber love :lol:.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » December 17th, 2007, 7:33 am

justice league wrote:
NICKELS wrote:

SOME OF US HAVE A REAL LIFE LADY , HOW CAN YOU LIVE ONLINE LIKE THAT ............, DAMN YOU CAN SPOT ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE WHO POST ON HERE , THEY GET REAL UPSET AND SAY CONSERVATIVE AND ELABORATE ....AND DRY COMEBACKS . ahahahahah

YOU CAN LIST ALL THE WHITE POSTERS THERE FUNNY AS HELL , ITS A CREW THEM ON HERE :lol: :lol: :lol:

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » December 17th, 2007, 9:39 am

damn ya internet fiends be fu*kin me up.... :lol: :lol:

1. If by 'your hood' you mean through the middle of some warfarin' crackmarket projects, then you must think little to nothing of Everyone especially yourself..... I lived in the land of the filmore projects... I lived in a no-man's land behind Potrero hill, were even the darkies like you were scared to traverse... I lived a bove the law... and I dont play with 'your type' so why the hell would i want to get to know it?
Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer, right?

nobody beleievs u mr. jacobs or watever the f*ck ur name is... :lol:

ya smell sumthin????i smell a RACIST....n im honestly not suprised...i wonder how many other losers on here r lowkey racist cowards...i got a few names in my head...n they not all white...most are tho...but anywayz back 2 topic... :lol:

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » December 17th, 2007, 9:43 am

oo shit.... i know im mad late n all...but justice league is a female it seems... n i think i kno who...(sniff) (sniff) 88 (sniff) (sniff), is that u 88... :lol: ...sorry yall, im bored n in the green twilight zone...baq 2 nickels vs the white house part 17 lol :lol:

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 17th, 2007, 9:59 pm

you know whats funny?
you mock me if i dont mock you, and get mad when I do.
you cant stand it if there is no conflict.

but the really funny part is how you think you are above racism because you have some special black privilidge that gets used as a moral and social weapon.

If I am a racist, its because that is how you perceive things. All things. That is your take on life: Us or Them.
...must get old being so paranoid all the time.

once again, I feel so sorry for the poor, misunderstood blackman...... must be tough to be you.

BLAINEizFIYAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: atlanta

Unread post by BLAINEizFIYAH » December 17th, 2007, 10:29 pm

IM ROOTIN FA JUSTIcE!!!

LOL WHITE POWA! na im juz fucckn
Buh Leave Homegurl Alone...yall nigguhz arguin bout nuin

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » December 18th, 2007, 12:09 am

NAH WE JUST F--KIN with HER CAUSE SHE OLD AND WHITE AND BE USING OLD RACIST SLANG , SHE ALWAYS TALK SH-T , TO SOMEBODY ...........SHE FUNNY ON THE WAY SHE RESPOND BACK , EMOTTIONAL ONLINE ....SOME PEOPLE LIVE ON HERE FOR REAL !!!...THIS IS THERE " VIRTUAL " REALITY ........ :lol: :lol:

JUSTTICE LEAUGE AND CHRISTINA ...WHITE POWER !! ,.......88 FOREVER ....lol :lol: :lol:

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 18th, 2007, 2:07 am

justice league wrote:you know whats funny?
you mock me if i dont mock you, and get mad when I do.
you cant stand it if there is no conflict.

but the really funny part is how you think you are above racism because you have some special black privilidge that gets used as a moral and social weapon.

If I am a racist, its because that is how you perceive things. All things. That is your take on life: Us or Them.
...must get old being so paranoid all the time.

once again, I feel so sorry for the poor, misunderstood blackman...... must be tough to be you.
BXXMILITIA is latin dummy, you stay on black men's nuts don't you?