WHY BLACK GANGS - CRIPS , BLOODS THE MOST FAMOUS WELL KNOWN

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

WHY BLACK GANGS - CRIPS , BLOODS THE MOST FAMOUS WELL KNOWN

Unread post by NICKELS » December 16th, 2007, 5:15 am

WHY IS CRIPS AND BLOODS THE MOST WELL KNOWN BLACK GANGS OUT SIDE OF THE U.S. ...........???

WHY IS BLACK GANGS THE NEW FAD FOR " NON - BLACKS " ......?????

WHY HAS STREETGANGS SO MANY MEMBERS , AND THE MOST SPOKEN TOPIC IS MOSTLY ON THE BLACK GANGS OUT OF THE OTHERS ........??

WHY DO OTHER RACES WANT TO ADD THE CRIP AND BLOOD NAME TO THERE GANGS OF A TOTALLY DIFFERENT RACE TO GET A REPUTATION , WHEN THEY HAVE A HISTORY OF THERE OWN RACIAL GANGS ........????

YOU CAN TAKE IT PERSONAL AND GIVE A FOUL COMMENT OR ANSWER ???

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » December 16th, 2007, 11:44 am

Blacks are historically unique and the originators of many things from music and culture to inventions that helped build the United States and around the world. http://www.enchantedlearning.com/inventors/black.shtml

Although there were always gangs, Blacks made it hip (cool) with the Crip Walk, slang, the walk, the talk, the style of dress and always found a way to attrack the women, both ghetto girls and sophisticated ones too. It was the explosion in the media and the big screen that made it acceptible and honorable globally.

Its not about race/color when attaching crip or Blood, its about the fad- the era, or the aura.. thats like saying the Iraqi Army wishes to attach Soldier to their name to be like Americans???

Too many pop-ups.. I conclude this post here..

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 16th, 2007, 1:15 pm

The media and Blacks like to brag.

sqwadlife

Unread post by sqwadlife » December 16th, 2007, 1:35 pm

blacs like to brag? is that why ya'll chinamen try to claim crip? come on homie keep it real

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » December 16th, 2007, 2:33 pm

NikexCortez wrote:The media and Blacks like to brag.
Blacks don't brag,throwned azz boi.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 16th, 2007, 3:26 pm

NikexCortez wrote:The media and Blacks like to brag.
all gangstas brag, so our braggin makes other men want to be like us, come on with that shit. It's like norman mailer (white beat poet, writer, literary figure) said back in the 50's, blacks are born hipsters, cause by our skin color we are born opposed to this American society, and other fools wanna emulate that hip.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » December 16th, 2007, 4:44 pm

VERY TRUE AND AN ACTUAL FACT , THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS COOL OR HIP ....UNTIL BLACK AMERICANS CREATED IT ...BACK IN THE EARLY 1900's

THERE WAS THE REGULAR NORMAL SQUARE WAY OF LIFE... , WHITES , ASIANS , HISPANICS , ETC. HAD THERE OWN WAY OF LIVING BEFORE SEEING WHAT BLACK FLAVOR OF IMAGINATION WAS .......

NOW EVERY WALK OF LIFE COPY BLACKS AND CONSIDER WHAT WE DO THE LATEST.... FLY , COOL , FRESH , REAL , GANGSTA ...THING TO DO IS IN FOR EVERYBODY , WE STR8 UP TRENDSETTERS .......,

THE WALK , TALK , DRESS , BLACK CULTURE ..........

WE CAN GO ON AND ON TO MANY TOO NAME ...

EVERY " RACE " BRAGGS AND IN DIFF WAYS ............WHEN WE DO IT , ITS CONSIDERED A PROBLEM !! ,

WE GONE KEEP DOING IT , BECUASE WE KNOW WE ARE THE BIGGEST TARGET FOR RACISIM AND PREDJUDICE ...

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 16th, 2007, 5:08 pm

yea every race brags but yall know damn well yall will hear a african hollarin before any other race. yall like the attention. dont act like ya dont.... i aint speakin for all africans, im talkin about the ones who do. i ran into plenty of africans who like to floss and talk.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 16th, 2007, 5:11 pm

sqwadlife wrote:blacs like to brag? is that why ya'll chinamen try to claim crip? come on homie keep it real
i aint tryna claim no crip monkey. keep it real, yo heats prolly from "chinamen".

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » December 16th, 2007, 5:13 pm

NikexCortez wrote:yea every race brags but yall know damn well yall will hear a african hollarin before any other race. yall like the attention. dont act like ya dont.... i aint speakin for all africans, im talkin about the ones who do. i ran into plenty of africans who like to floss and talk.
NO !!! ....HAVE YOU SEEN EUROPEAN PEOPLE , SH-T THROUGH OUT HISTORY FROM VIKINGS , ROMANS , GREEKS , UNTIL THIS DAY .....RUSSIANS , ALBAINIANS , ITALIANS .....

EVEN THE RECENT BRITISH U.K. , THE FIGHT BETWEEN : FLOYD MAYWEATHER AND HATTON !!!

I SEEN MORE BRITISH FLAGGS IN THERE AND NOT ONE , FLAGG FROM BLACKS ......WE REPP WITH OUR SKIN COLOR !! WE DONT NEED FLAGGSS

CHINESE AND JAPAN AND KOREANS DONT BRAGG ...COME ON , YA QUIET PEOPLE , BUT YA DO BRAGG ...

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » December 16th, 2007, 5:16 pm

NikexCortez wrote:
sqwadlife wrote:blacs like to brag? is that why ya'll chinamen try to claim crip? come on homie keep it real
i aint tryna claim no crip monkey. keep it real, yo heats prolly from "chinamen".
OHHHHHHHH THE MONKEY COMMENT WAS FOUL , HOW YOU GONE SAY THAT , WHEN ASIANS LOOK LIKE THEY GOT DOWN SYNDROME AND JAUNDICE HEPITITIS.....LOL :lol: ...........NOW WERE EVEN , LETS MOVE ON BACK TO THE CONVO

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 16th, 2007, 5:23 pm

haha we aint talkin about all that country shit we talkin about the hood. DOWN SYNDROME AND JAUNDICE HEPITITIS? thats lame and you damn well know it aint true. i only called him a monkey cause he called me a chinaman. whatevers clever though keep slangin them lil "nickle" sacks and hollarin! lol.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » December 16th, 2007, 5:35 pm

NikexCortez wrote:haha we aint talkin about all that country shit we talkin about the hood. DOWN SYNDROME AND JAUNDICE HEPITITIS? thats lame and you damn well know it aint true. i only called him a monkey cause he called me a chinaman. whatevers clever though keep slangin them lil "nickle" sacks and hollarin! lol.
THATS RIGHT " AND YOU KEEP WEARING THEM OLD ASS SNEAKERS " NIKE CORTEZ " AND NOT BRAGGING ....LOL

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 16th, 2007, 5:49 pm

naw my cortez still got the teeth lolz. really though nothin wrong with braggin but to a certain extent. i aint frontin africans got some koo styles and food, but dont get it twisted like yall dont be jockin other races and everybody is lookin at yall like "a what they gonna wear next." pass the blunt....

sqwadlife

Unread post by sqwadlife » December 16th, 2007, 8:18 pm

NikexCortez wrote:naw my cortez still got the teeth lolz. really though nothin wrong with braggin but to a certain extent. i aint frontin africans got some koo styles and food, but dont get it twisted like yall dont be jockin other races and everybody is lookin at yall like "a what they gonna wear next." pass the blunt....
lol @ this geeky ass chinaman, "pass the blunt" fool i'll soc yo triple bi-focal 5 inch thic glases off yo nerdy ass china/fish face faggot, ol nasty funky ass swapmeet workin smellin like sushi ass muthafuca hollerin bout "GoT RiCE?"
u sayin "ya'll" this and that in every sentence but u actin like u aint emulatin blacs, every chinaman is dressed up hip hop like, u actin like ya'll still goin around in kung fu suits lookin like crouchin tigers and hidden dragons, the fuc outta here with that shit, funny how u quic to call a blac a monkey, but on the other thread the Mexican stay dissin yo ass callin ya'll "chinks" n shit yet u still sucin Mexican dic making exceptions like "don't trip ya'll Mexicans is cool people" etc.... u musta got yo liqour store robbed by a brotha or some shit, fool probably slapped u like a hoe on the way out :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wong chong ching wwaaaaaaaaaaaaa ya ya ya ya ding ling long yaaaa wa cha ying yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww nagasaki yaaaaaaa www aa ta ta sa the tay

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 16th, 2007, 10:28 pm

Its funny cuz all other races be quick to call a black a name, why the hatred for us? cuz we going through some thangs but'll still tell you to suc a dick, you aint shit, and get the fuck out our face? I dont see you talkin like that to Mexicans who stay braggin about the "raza" and how they treatin yall. i dont give a fuck how much black fools talk when we in some shit we in it to the fullest, bangin , sports, music, fashion, (when we get a chance) with education we the must dedicated even more than asians, and so on. So stop worryin about us. People alwyas want blacks to be timid on some 60's shit talkin bout we will overcome while gettin knotted up, so they can run around do what the fuck they want...dont let no other race fool you cuz soon they get enough people they start actin a fool, a nigga'll just do it solo and keep it real. Cuz with alot a young niggas its fuck the world, cuz we aint got a country that love us, a flag, a place to go back to, we aint got shit, so we make somethin, so stay off the nuts.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » December 16th, 2007, 11:50 pm

THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT !!! ........BLACK UNITY , BLACKS STICKING TOGETHER EVEN ONLINE , WE BANG " TOGETHER ...........

SQWADLIFE " YOU ARE ONE OF THE FUNNIEST BROTHAS ON HERE .....YOU HAVE ME AND MY NICCA OVER HERE DRUNK AND ROLLIN ahahahah :lol: :lol: :lol:

PERON " ALWAYS HOLDS HIS OWN ON HERE ........ON DIFF TOPICS , STR8 UP!

YO NIKE CORTEZ YOU ARE SPEAKING ALOT OF " EBONICS " ON YOUR POSTS ......HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU HAD TO STOP COPYING BLACK PEOPLE STYLE AND GO BACK TOO STR8 UP , ACTING LIKE HOW YOUR PEOPLE NORMALLY ARE , AND MANNERISIMS......

STOP LISTEN TO BLACK MUSIC , AND HAIRSTYLE IF SO , AND LANGUAGE .........OR WHATEVER ELSE YOU COPYING ?????

CAN ACT LIKE YOUR PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS .......DO WHAT YOUR POPLE DO !!??
...I BET NOT BLACK STYLE IS ALL IN YOUR MENTAL STATE ....hahahahah , i can give up chinese food and karate movies , not asian women though..... IM JOKING !!

IM COOL WITH ALL RACES , JUST DONT SAY NOTHING FOUL ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE AND WERE GOOD ........EVERYBODY CAN BRAGG IF THEY CHOOSE TO , IF YOUR FEELINGS HURT CAUSE OF THAT , THEN YOU LACKING SOMEWHERE

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 17th, 2007, 5:03 am

shit i aint a racist. sqwadlife on my nutts talkin about i didnt diss the mexican fools race cause he called me a chink haha with your lame ass. checkin out all my posts thinkin you kno me. assume what you want.

nickles i do act like my own race. im proud of wut i am. only time ima talk shit is when someone disrespect me. if they say somethin racist ill do the same just to get em mad thats all. u kno how it is. trust i am no racist. if u say im talkin ebonics then i guess not like im trying to. i could talk all conservative and shit but that takes more work. let see if you could do that with all of your posts haha. ill do all that when i have energy.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 17th, 2007, 5:19 am

hey nike you know you did that shit on purpose, talkin bout africans brag, thts what LA gangstas do, mexicans do it alot "raza this", we run the pens, we fuck up tintos and chinos" and you know this so why would single out blacks on some race baitin shit?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » December 17th, 2007, 10:18 am

NICKELS wrote:
STOP LISTEN TO BLACK MUSIC , AND HAIRSTYLE IF SO , AND LANGUAGE .........OR WHATEVER ELSE YOU COPYING ?????
Lol, not this shit again. Next time you drive a car quit copying Carl Benz.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » December 17th, 2007, 11:17 am

NICKELS wrote:EVERYBODY CAN BRAGG IF THEY CHOOSE TO , IF YOUR FEELINGS HURT CAUSE OF THAT , THEN YOU LACKING SOMEWHERE
Thats weird. Cause i was always taught that if you brag you are lacking somewhere. Maybe i had the wrong teachers.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 18th, 2007, 1:15 pm

perongregory wrote:hey nike you know you did that shit on purpose, talkin bout africans brag, thts what LA gangstas do, mexicans do it alot "raza this", we run the pens, we fu-- up tintos and chinos" and you know this so why would single out blacks on some race baitin shit?
it wouldnt have blown up in the media if they didn't brag about it. like talkin about shootin cuzz then getting themselves cought up lolz. im not sayin africans the only ones who like to brag, theres foos who imatate the eses too. the eses who on that chino shit fu ck them too. if yall knew about Long Beach since the 90z cambodians been LB ese killin all day, callin them LB mexicans "donkeyz." im not singleing out africans, it was cause we was on the subject. whoever do the braggin theres gonna be foos who wanna be like them. there be some asian sets who lowkey, they dont blow themselves up and brag all day bringing all that attention to them, that is why they not all up in the media. any race if they blew they shit up, theres gonna be nuckle heads who wanna be like that.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » December 18th, 2007, 7:09 pm

Sentenza wrote:
NICKELS wrote:EVERYBODY CAN BRAGG IF THEY CHOOSE TO , IF YOUR FEELINGS HURT CAUSE OF THAT , THEN YOU LACKING SOMEWHERE
Thats weird. Cause i was always taught that if you brag you are lacking somewhere. Maybe i had the wrong teachers.
I was taught, its not bragging if you can back it up. :(

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 18th, 2007, 8:08 pm

NikexCortez wrote:
perongregory wrote:hey nike you know you did that shit on purpose, talkin bout africans brag, thts what LA gangstas do, mexicans do it alot "raza this", we run the pens, we fu-- up tintos and chinos" and you know this so why would single out blacks on some race baitin shit?
it wouldnt have blown up in the media if they didn't brag about it. like talkin about shootin cuzz then getting themselves cought up lolz. im not sayin africans the only ones who like to brag, theres foos who imatate the eses too. the eses who on that chino shit fu ck them too. if yall knew about Long Beach since the 90z cambodians been LB ese killin all day, callin them LB mexicans "donkeyz." im not singleing out africans, it was cause we was on the subject. whoever do the braggin theres gonna be foos who wanna be like them. there be some asian sets who lowkey, they dont blow themselves up and brag all day bringing all that attention to them, that is why they not all up in the media. any race if they blew they shit up, theres gonna be nuckle heads who wanna be like that.
actually it wouldn't have blown up in the media if the crips didn't accidently shoot that Japanese woman in westwood. if b's and c's hadn't killed each other so much, if their actions didn' interfere with the state and federal government, if the producer of colors didn't decide to not use chi gangs and use b's and c's instead, if the riots and treaties didn't go down. not some dumb braggin shit you talkin bout. You actin like some blacks in the inner city can call the news our hollywood and be like yeah my hood the hardest put us on tv.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 18th, 2007, 8:46 pm

"You actin like some blacks in the inner city can call the news our hollywood and be like yeah my hood the hardest put us on tv." then wussup with all them documentaries with foos flossin and braggin about their gang? we goin in circles with this shit....

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 18th, 2007, 8:50 pm

"if the producer of colors didn't decide to not use chi gangs and use b's and c's instead" see thats the media shit. foos wouldnt know how they rolled if they wasnt talkin how they did it. keep it lowkey and nobody can be.

"if their actions didn' interfere with the state and federal government" interfere with what?

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » December 18th, 2007, 8:51 pm

perongregory wrote: actually it wouldn't have blown up in the media if the crips didn't accidently shoot that Japanese woman in westwood. if b's and c's hadn't killed each other so much, if their actions didn' interfere with the state and federal government, if the producer of colors didn't decide to not use chi gangs and use b's and c's instead, if the riots and treaties didn't go down. not some dumb braggin shit you talkin bout. You actin like some blacks in the inner city can call the news our hollywood and be like yeah my hood the hardest put us on tv.
Alexander Murders 1984
NBC Special on Gangs
The 54 Street Massacre
Chief Darryl Gates- C.R.A.S.H
High Murder Rate
Westwood killing
Oprah Winfrey Show
1988 Colors
N.W.A.
Shootin on Florence & Crenshaw
Menace II Society
92 Riots Florence and Normandie
Truce in Watts spreads to South L.A.
WC
DJ Quik
Snoop Dog
Suge knight
Tupac yelling MOB
Chief Parks Grand Daughter
The Playground on Florence when President Clinton visited with Secret Service
Tookie's Death Penalty
Redemption

man, I can go on and on, these are off the top of my head..

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 18th, 2007, 8:56 pm

nike, come on homie, how are you going to compare some cheap ass hood dvd's in the present to Hollywood and the news back in the day. What blew the crips and bloods up is the level of violence they perpetuated at their height, the riots, and other key incidents that the news looked at, certain rappers, colors, and some other things. A lot of gangstas brag, and even gangsters who dont brag like the Italian mafia get blown up because of the shit they do, like the c's and b's. Bragging doesn't do shit if you aint do shit, and you know this man!

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » December 18th, 2007, 8:57 pm

Michael Jacksons "Beat It" lol
LL Cool J on Radio after getting beat by Crips
60s tore up Long Beach Sports Arena during Fresh Festival
Run Dmc boycotting L.A. cause of Gangs
Athens Bone and Lil Monster on Nightline
Naughty By Nature (A lot of people was tripping off Treach in braids and khaki suits wondering if he was affiliated)
T. Rodgers on the Big Screen
Streetgangs.com
Monster Kody Book
Gang Documentaries featuring Monster Kody
Other Gang Documentaries (Dead Homies etc)
Rap (Music) Videos
Lil Wayne
Dipset
Camron'

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » December 18th, 2007, 8:59 pm

Drum Roll....

AND "THE GAME!"

:lol:

Brag didn't do it, violence did!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 18th, 2007, 9:00 pm

hey kev you still runnin your site?

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 18th, 2007, 9:03 pm

really though, people will do what they like. people wouldnt know martial arts if bruce lee didnt break the code, which was to not teach anybody martial arts if they werent asian. people saw it, liked it, and wanted to learn it. how did they learn? he showed it, talked about it, taught it, blew that shit up in his town. now look at all the non asian people bustin kung fu.

crips and bloods will talk about what they do and show em how they do it, so people liked it and knew how to do it.