BLACK GANGS v.s. LATINO / HISPANIC GANGS - 2008 beyond ??

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

BLACK GANGS v.s. LATINO / HISPANIC GANGS - 2008 beyond ??

Unread post by NICKELS » December 15th, 2007, 8:59 am

LAPD Chief Bratton admits he is bewildered by how anarchic L.A.’s black gangs have become.

“African-American violence is totally out of proportion to their numbers,” he said. “With Latinos, there is so much more family structure, while it’s not as if blacks rally around the African-American community just because they are black. They associate more with their gang colors than they do with their own color as African-Americans. It’s almost as if they lost identities as African-Americans.”

Watts and neighboring Compton, historically and famously black neighborhoods, are already roughly 70 percent Hispanic. Hispanic gangs know they don’t need to wage war against black gangs. They are happy to wait it out as black gangs sabotage themselves. Gangbangers in Watts tell me they know they can’t keep up. And they know their fate.

“Ten years from now gangs from all other races besides Hispanic are going to be pushed out of everywhere,” Andre says.

WHAT WILL THE FUTURE HOLD FOR RIVAL GANGS OF RACE ........, IS BPSN AND 18ST. AND OTHERS THE SIGN OF THE FUTURE TO COME FOR RACIAL STRUGGLE FOR HOME TERRITORY AND RACIAL COMFORT. ??????

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » December 15th, 2007, 12:38 pm

There's still a pretty solid area of black majority on the W/S of South L.A. That area is a little more upscale so I doubt large numbers of Mexican immigrants are going to move in.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 15th, 2007, 1:29 pm

Lot of Mexicans moving into the Pueblo Bishops/Oriental Boyz hood.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » December 15th, 2007, 3:30 pm

Silencioso wrote:There's still a pretty solid area of black majority on the W/S of South L.A. That area is a little more upscale so I doubt large numbers of Mexican immigrants are going to move in.
I agree. Its still a good 10 before it spreads on the west side.

Eight Tray Gangster hood is pretty Black.. 60 hood the gangs are predominately black, 20 hood and BPS hood the gangs are dominated by Blacks except Harpy's, who hasn't picked up numbers, then again, ATC may spread throughout the 30s and 20s in years to come.. 30 Hood is dominated by Blacks..

Blacks still have a stronghold on the West Side but it is only a matter of time before the latino dots connect. The immigrants can now be seen working on and cleaning houses throughout Windsor Hills and Ladera Heights.. before soon, they will be moving close by.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » December 15th, 2007, 3:52 pm

I heard that the LA County Housing Authority is being forced, after years of delay, to begin closing down the 1940s Jordan Downs public housing project soon and that the same is eventually going to happen to the Imperial Gardens and Nickerson Gardens housing projects. The word is the residents will be relocated to the Antelope Valley with Lancaster and Palmdale being targeted. Section 8 is starting to be built there in preparation for the relocation. And I've met a lot of blacks that have left Los Angeles, taking their gangs with them, to outlying counties. Certainly in Riverside County I have.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 1st, 2008, 6:31 am

[quote="NikexCortez"]Lot of Mexicans moving into the Pueblo Bishops/Oriental Boyz hood.[/quote]pueblos 13 is their gang a sureno gang out of that area

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 1st, 2008, 11:22 am

bgcasper wrote:
NikexCortez wrote:Lot of Mexicans moving into the Pueblo Bishops/Oriental Boyz hood.
pueblos 13 is their gang a sureno gang out of that area
Never heard of Pueblos 13, it doesn't exist.

F13, V38st,BMS, and PBS are the local Chicano Gangs.

Pueblos 13 lol

bgpride1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: BLACK GANGS v.s. LATINO / HISPANIC GANGS - 2008 beyond ?

Unread post by bgpride1 » January 5th, 2008, 8:19 pm

NICKELS wrote:LAPD Chief Bratton admits he is bewildered by how anarchic L.A.’s black gangs have become.

“African-American violence is totally out of proportion to their numbers,” he said. “With Latinos, there is so much more family structure, while it’s not as if blacks rally around the African-American community just because they are black. They associate more with their gang colors than they do with their own color as African-Americans. It’s almost as if they lost identities as African-Americans.”

Watts and neighboring Compton, historically and famously black neighborhoods, are already roughly 70 percent Hispanic. Hispanic gangs know they don’t need to wage war against black gangs. They are happy to wait it out as black gangs sabotage themselves. Gangbangers in Watts tell me they know they can’t keep up. And they know their fate.

“Ten years from now gangs from all other races besides Hispanic are going to be pushed out of everywhere,” Andre says.

WHAT WILL THE FUTURE HOLD FOR RIVAL GANGS OF RACE ........, IS BPSN AND 18ST. AND OTHERS THE SIGN OF THE FUTURE TO COME FOR RACIAL STRUGGLE FOR HOME TERRITORY AND RACIAL COMFORT. ??????

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » January 5th, 2008, 11:12 pm

i know its hard not to hate on someone but mexicans and other latinos multiply like rats what are we gonna do?

necio
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by necio » January 7th, 2008, 10:03 am

^^^^^^^^^
the stupidest peron i've ever seen, what about the youg black gilrs throughtout the u.s. that are having kids at a young age so in that sense blacks multiply like rats more

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 7th, 2008, 6:48 pm

he's not black jack.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » January 8th, 2008, 5:20 pm

black gangs in compton still run the streets only big mexican gangs in compton are cv70 and cv alondra
and it aint 70%mexican over here

necio
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by necio » January 9th, 2008, 11:28 am

YOUR A FAKE ASS BANGER IF YOU WERE REALLY FROM COMPTON U WOULD KNOW THE FACTS< ALONDRA HAS A FEW HEADS AROUND NOW YOU GO TO THEIR HOOD ON ALONDRA AND CENTRAL U DONT SEE THEM ANYMORE AND THE BLACKS GANGS ARE NOT PUTTING IN WORK LIKE THWEY USE TO ONLY ONE THAT KILL WAS THE MONA"S BUT THEY ARE LOOSING PEOPLE TOO WITH THEIR WAR AGAINST THE LARGOS< BY THE WAY HE SAYS THINHGS IM PREETY SURE HE IS THAT CLOWN DUBCITY

necio
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by necio » January 9th, 2008, 11:30 am

ohthurtywon wrote:
necio wrote:^^^^^^^^^
the stupidest peron i've ever seen, what about the youg black gilrs throughtout the u.s. that are having kids at a young age so in that sense blacks multiply like rats more
Latinos take the cake on baby making, welfare, and HS drop outs. Check the stats. Matter of fact out here a lady just got her baby taken away after she was on the news for having the 1st baby in the state for 2008. Baby snatched and she in INS mexican lady.
U LAMES STOP RELYNG ON STATS THEY ARE NOT ACCURATE< THE STATS SAY THEY ARE NOT THAT MANY BLACKS IN LA COUNTY BUT THE WAY I SEE THINGS THEY ARE WRONG THE BLACK POPULTION IS STILL THE SAME< COME

dmills
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dmills » January 16th, 2008, 12:33 am

That was true like 10-15 years ago. That is no longer the case in 2008.

dmills
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dmills » January 16th, 2008, 2:26 am

dmills wrote:
That was true like 10-15 years ago. That is no longer the case in 2008. According to a study done by The National Campaign To Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy teenaged hispanic girls have the highest teen pregnancy rates in the nation. Black teenaged pregnancy has decreased by more then 48% since 1991.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » January 17th, 2008, 9:47 pm

Black flight as the Latinos continue to pour in.