Would You Really Shoot Someone?

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Would You Really Shoot Someone?

Unread post by Common Sense » September 27th, 2007, 10:51 am

You get into a fight, and maybe the other person got the better of you. Would you seriously go home or to your car to get a gat (gun)?

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Re: Would You Really Shoot Someone?

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » September 27th, 2007, 1:39 pm

Common Sense wrote:You get into a fight, and maybe the other person got the better of you. Would you seriously go home or to your car to get a gat (gun)?
not in that situation, cuz a L is a L.
If i lose in a 1on1 fight i'll either just take the L or fight dude again to prove that i could whoop his ass.
To be honest i been in about 7 1on1 fights and i lost only 2 and i don't got no problem with admitting that.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » September 27th, 2007, 1:58 pm

Common Sense wrote:You get into a fight, and maybe the other person got the better of you. Would you seriously go home or to your car to get a gat (gun)?
Nope. Thats stupid in my eyes. Leave it at that and challenge him another time or something. A real man can also take a defeat.
I would do it though in life threatening or other exceptional situations.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » September 27th, 2007, 10:20 pm

personally i dont fight hardly at all and if i do its for a good reason if something was so important and serious to fight about id rather just shoot someone instead of waisting my time i have nothing to prove.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 2nd, 2007, 12:59 pm

im speakin on behalf of the kids in my community or people that i lived around

usually high schoo kids is on some fucked up lets meat up at the park n beat eachother up shit, but them neighbuorhood boiz who get in fights most the time are chillin somewhere n a boi in bad terms with them comes around, and a confrontation leads to a fight and most the times the loser comes back and starts shooting.
thats why wen u beat a foo up u gata strap up everyday, coz u dono when foo gon trip.

its not jst a FIGHT its BEEF , its not like some mike tyson lenox louis shit,

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » October 2nd, 2007, 5:44 pm

Mcminister wrote:im speakin on behalf of the kids in my community or people that i lived around

usually high schoo kids is on some #%@& up lets meat up at the park n beat eachother up shit, but them neighbuorhood boiz who get in fights most the time are chillin somewhere n a boi in bad terms with them comes around, and a confrontation leads to a fight and most the times the loser comes back and starts shooting.
thats why wen u beat a foo up u gata strap up everyday, coz u dono when foo gon trip.

its not jst a FIGHT its BEEF , its not like some mike tyson lenox louis shit,
yeah thats what i was tryin to say.
when you lose a fight with a dude you got beef with you gotta do somethin bout it.
I just fight dude again but unfortunately not all teenage guys can say the same.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » October 3rd, 2007, 9:44 pm

if i got my ass whooped in front of reverand al sharpton by a white supremicst, YES...if i provoked it and got my ass whooped, no....

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 3rd, 2007, 9:53 pm

In defense yes. (only if my life were in danger)

other than that, no.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » October 11th, 2007, 2:15 pm

Nah, 'course not, what kind of soft pusssyhole sulks like that after getting beaten! Take it on the fucccin chin, thats klife. Even better, don't fight he he. But if you do and get beaten up, tough shiiiit, satnd up lkike a man and dont be a softlad and run for a weapon.

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » October 11th, 2007, 6:40 pm

I would shoot someone, I ain't going to lie. Especially if they fukced with my family. I would have no hesitations.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » October 15th, 2007, 9:48 am

There was a time when I would have shot someone, if given the opportunity, and if I could get away with it. I'm fortunate that I have some insight now to know a little better. I still won't buy a gun. I still may be at risk under pressure, and not know it.

The thought of doing life because I had to cap some fool (that has no value in my life) would be terrible.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 15th, 2007, 6:48 pm

I can't think of every situation possible, but in the scenario you posted here - of course not. That's punk sh*t. You lose, you lose, whatever. That's nothing to kill over.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » October 16th, 2007, 4:39 pm

Thats the truth - just come home from a drink in a local bar and had to suffer some fucccin idiot chattin breeze about his former life in Marseille in South of France, who claimed he was a connect to the 'French Connection' there and mouthed off about some BS revenge story there, insufferable dick, but it let me see just how stupid the idea of shooting a person is for taking a few slaps. Man up.

BANG187
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BANG187 » October 17th, 2007, 12:47 pm

Matters what the situation is..
If i got my ass whooped, and then all his friends jumped into it, and stomped me out, then yeah i would. But if its a fair 1v1, then id take the L, and fight again, the next day...But i wont front, it most likely would have been one of those..hit you before you see it coming...fights

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 17th, 2007, 3:56 pm

damn if it wasnt for life in prison brothaz wud be gettin shot like crazy :shock:
even if it was 15 years fo murder the murder rate wud have been up 150%

BANG187
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BANG187 » October 17th, 2007, 5:31 pm

Yepp..15 years is much..but if thats MAX time! please, moms and they kids would be catching bodies!

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » January 2nd, 2008, 3:28 am

In my way of doing things, it's a life or death situation. So I would kill him during the fight. And to answer your question, yes I would blow his feaking head off. I'd gouge out his eyeballs just for insulting me if that helps.. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 2nd, 2008, 12:50 pm

no way dude that is inappropriate.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » January 3rd, 2008, 3:27 pm

NikexCortez wrote:no way dude that is inappropriate.
If a person is calling your mother a whore or saying he is gonna fuck her then kill her, what would you do? Kiss him? No you take your fingers, and poke out his eye, then you tackle him, crack his fucking head open, stomp on his head until it's flat like a pancake, and spit or piss on him just as an extra bonus.

Yeah, it is inappropriate to most people. You have to think like a criminal in this case, since:

>Normal thinking - Walk away, ignore, call the police, let them settle this.

What really happens - You get bashed on the back of your head by a baseball bat, then kicked and beaten by 4 people while on the ground, and the police comes after you got 1000 cuts bruises and 200 broken bones and no eyes.

>Criminal thinking - Make him cry like a little bitch!!! If I don't kill him now, he'll come for revenge some day, and then I'm fucked.

What really happens - You don't fight, he'll kill you. You fight and leave him alive, you turn his back you'll regret it tommorow, next week, next month, next year, whenever. It wouldn't be just you who he'll harm, it could be your family, friends. So --- be the first one to give a shot and not take any. With full power, punch him repeadetly in his face until you get him on the ground, don't kick his ribs but stomp on his face and head and neck, until you see blood, brains, bone and no breathing, don't stop!!! Run now, run. If there isn't any witnesses around, you're lucky cause they won't find shit.

Now chances are you're an immigrant, so it's impossible for them to track you, legally or illigally. If you're an honest person, which most of you aren't I'm guessing, no offense, you are fucked. You don't log in you're information every single time you need to. This is the easiest way for them to catch you.

Example - We went into 407 which is a private toll highway once, and never recieved the bill even though we got photographed. Now, what happened was we got the bill 1 year after, just because we put our new address in. Otherwise, they wouldn't have found us with the bill.

Well my point is they don't have shit on you if you are defending yourself.

Now, the way I see it, and it may be BS to you, but for me:

I'm in a bad phsycological state of depression and anxiety, certified by my phsychiatrist. By everyone I'm known --- family friends etc., even my classmates from let's say 2005 Grade 7 can say I wouldn't hurt a fly, aka I'm a pussy. I would never attack anyone unless it was in self defence or for a reason.

So:

If I kill 4 homies that try to beat me down for no reason, I go free because of insanity and self defence, even though I plead guilty, which is obvious because everyone will see what's going on and no one will help, so on my behalf I have every right to kill them in the most brutal way. :wink: :D :shock: :lol: :roll:

Now, think about it. The question was will you shoot someone if you lost a fight, just as revenge. No, I would not, unless if it was not a fair fight.

This means, I'll be cool if it was a staged fight.

If it was a fight meant to beat my ass down, humilate me, hurt me, kill me whatever not fair and not approved by me, I'll kill them if I can. That's K's Guarentee Of Life. :D

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 3rd, 2008, 4:57 pm

that was uncalled for. preposterous I say!

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » January 4th, 2008, 12:54 am

NikexCortez wrote:that was uncalled for. preposterous I say!
I agree. I would never do that. I'd run like a little bitch.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » January 4th, 2008, 2:11 am

I'm not gonna lie to you guys I think half of you would go to your car and get that gat but I could be wrong.
In the heat of the moment your not thinking of the jail time or even getting caught...
Your thinkin this motha fucka has the balls to try to disrespect me?
Fuck that shit I'm blasting his bitch ass.

What you should be asking is are you aiming to kill him or just fuck his shit up.
If you pull a cuete on some fool you better kill him b/c his ass is gonna come back for you.
I know I would.

But if you think about it, it really depends onthe situation. If theres a camera and 50 fuckin wittinesses I ain't
even gonna stab his ass. But if its more like just you and a few of his hommies you better fuckin believe some ones
gonna lose there life and it sure as hell ain't gonna be my ass.

I wouldn't say something unless I knew it was true either. I ain't one of those bitch ass fools who likes to talk but
never walk. Just keep it real... Your in a dark alley how many of you would really pull the trigger? Saying yes won't
get you arrested lol its a forum site. Just speak the truth. Or type, same shit. Saying yes or no don't make you any
bigger of a man. As long as its the truth it don't matter. No ones tryin to judge you.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » January 5th, 2008, 5:50 pm

In this case, YES!!!

I'LL FUCKING MURDER THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!

Only if I had a gun. :lol:

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » January 5th, 2008, 6:15 pm

flame_guards_member1 wrote:In this case, YES!!!

I'LL #%@&#%@ MURDER THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!

Only if I had a gun. :lol:
HELL YEAH HOMMIE THATS WHATS UP!!!!

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » January 9th, 2008, 6:44 am

I believe the mere thought of actually pulling a trigger to shoot someone, especially for lame reasons as a color of a shirt, dirty looks, or just because he/she looks like a rival, is plain sick thinking. Sociopathic at best. Total disregard for another human beings life. If this is the way one rolls, what kind of a life is that? I believe sooner or later that shooting will come back to haunt. Eventually we all wise up and mature at one point in our lives, to know right from wrong. Sometimes our dirt may get paid back unto our children. A shooter may have a child that get's shot. It's strange how things work out. Dirt always makes it rounds.

Maybe TV has someting to due with violence? Are we that numb toward violence due to movies? At one one time, every kid wanted to be like Dirty Harry.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » January 17th, 2008, 10:03 pm

I don't think most have ever really experienced it CM and therefore are not numb to it. Sure some kids think they are tough because they watched a lot of tough movies and go around acting tough with their friends which is perfectly normal to an extent but then someone finds themselves in a life and death situation in which they have to perform to get out of it and they are shit scared which is also perfectly normal to an extent. I hear you on the sociopathic. I can get a little shit scared myself thinking of serial sociopaths stalking the planet. Talk about wrong.
Common Sense wrote:I believe the mere thought of actually pulling a trigger to shoot someone, especially for lame reasons as a color of a shirt, dirty looks, or just because he/she looks like a rival, is plain sick thinking. Sociopathic at best. Total disregard for another human beings life. If this is the way one rolls, what kind of a life is that? I believe sooner or later that shooting will come back to haunt. Eventually we all wise up and mature at one point in our lives, to know right from wrong. Sometimes our dirt may get paid back unto our children. A shooter may have a child that get's shot. It's strange how things work out. Dirt always makes it rounds.

Maybe TV has someting to due with violence? Are we that numb toward violence due to movies? At one one time, every kid wanted to be like Dirty Harry.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » January 19th, 2008, 10:56 am

wen i was younger befo i had a child and wen i was bout 16 n below, i dono wat i was on, somedays i felt like waitin for someone to look at me wrong so i cud shoot at him, i use to get into fights in think if that dude comes back i shud lite him up, wen someone gave me a dirty look i felt like i had to prove myself, every where i went.....i felt like if someone beat up my homeboi id have to go back to them 25times harder on this BS that now wen i look at im like WAT THE FUCK.....havin a hard head i got shot at a couple of times and felt like its jst a part of life, wen its not.....i started havin a criminal mind wen i was like 9 real talk, befo i was even here n i barely watched any movies , coz i didnt even have a tape player..
wenn i was chillin with someone who i thought was an OG in O-town we watched boyz n the hood and i was like damn this movie the shit..then he was like naah man if u like this watch this..and i can agree Menace to Society fucked my brains up....i didnt have a father so i think O-dawg was my mentor..lol

but now i gota kid, i think a lil further, i don wana die off some retaliation BS, niggaz still mug but that ain gon stop no matter how hard u are someone always feels harder, i don wan someone threatenin my family safety, i cant take the BS and worries buot shit that ain significant instead of worryin bout my baby , im lookin out the window ,.hell no.......in the end of the day, besides my mom didnt work that hard givin birth to me and raise fo me jst to go get shot on a corner somewhere...n i once saw a mother cry for her son on the street, shit almost made me cry...killin someone isnt jst killin him and showin him ur boss, but its killin his whole family soul, coz life isnt replacable, n knowin no matter how u cry a foo ain comin back hurts real bad

think bout it, martin luther king and malcolm X didnt fight for us to act like this

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 19th, 2008, 11:07 am

^^ its sad that it takes so much for the youths from the ghetto to realize what you did. good for you man. lucky you realized it early, for some it is or can be too late.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » January 19th, 2008, 11:56 am

And we don't change overnight either. It can take a lot of work and time to transform into the person you really want to be deep down. Honestly, some can't do it without a higher power. I couldn't. But being the person you want to be in your soul is really worth it. After all the drama's over there's nothing more real than that.
Mcminister wrote:wen i was younger befo i had a child and wen i was bout 16 n below, i dono wat i was on, somedays i felt like waitin for someone to look at me wrong so i cud shoot at him, i use to get into fights in think if that dude comes back i shud lite him up, wen someone gave me a dirty look i felt like i had to prove myself, every where i went.....i felt like if someone beat up my homeboi id have to go back to them 25times harder on this BS that now wen i look at im like WAT THE fu--.....havin a hard head i got shot at a couple of times and felt like its jst a part of life, wen its not.....i started havin a criminal mind wen i was like 9 real talk, befo i was even here n i barely watched any movies , coz i didnt even have a tape player..
wenn i was chillin with someone who i thought was an OG in O-town we watched boyz n the hood and i was like damn this movie the shit..then he was like naah man if u like this watch this..and i can agree Menace to Society #%@& my brains up....i didnt have a father so i think O-dawg was my mentor..lol

but now i gota kid, i think a lil further, i don wana die off some retaliation BS, niggaz still mug but that ain gon stop no matter how hard u are someone always feels harder, i don wan someone threatenin my family safety, i cant take the BS and worries buot shit that ain significant instead of worryin bout my baby , im lookin out the window ,.hell no.......in the end of the day, besides my mom didnt work that hard givin birth to me and raise fo me jst to go get shot on a corner somewhere...n i once saw a mother cry for her son on the street, shit almost made me cry...killin someone isnt jst killin him and showin him ur boss, but its killin his whole family soul, coz life isnt replacable, n knowin no matter how u cry a foo ain comin back hurts real bad

think bout it, martin luther king and malcolm X didnt fight for us to act like this

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » January 19th, 2008, 12:39 pm

yea i kno , a higher power sometimes is needed...i had a crazed drug dealin family member that turned to the lord and now he totally different...my other homie i had also turned to the lord in a way, i remember him tellin me he gon leave his foster home and go live with his brother ,who we use to playa hate on coz he was like a preppy dude who was a lil too fatherly, but now my homie is reformed he don steal no more, he don beat people up no mo,he don pack nothin, even though he still lives in the projects..his brotha really put him the rite track...he told me soemtihn dats really true...he said the hood ain the hood no more wen u ain on the corner....he don even cuss but he still down to hook up with some honeys so he ain that biblical....but most the times all young niggaz need is love and a family like a real one, not a trigger happy bucnh of lunatic teeens but people that care for them and show'em even if tehy ain down to do a robbery they still homies, and still down to do anything fo eachother....i still feel like i got alot of work to do, coz my mind is still on some BS coz i was raised on it...i don care bout people that stare at me at the store muggin coz im busy anticipatin my daughters face wen i get home and how ima gon get her to laugh.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » April 2nd, 2008, 8:42 pm

ive come close......and im NOT proud of it...............im 38 now so my jets are cooled

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » April 17th, 2008, 4:02 pm

ANYONE engaging in this type of violence is suffering from self hate, and we should call it a mental disorder.