SAMOANs vs TONGANs 200yrs of RIVALRY........

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » October 27th, 2007, 5:50 pm

I am sa fool...but ur sayin samoans were cannibals which isnt true...

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » October 30th, 2007, 12:34 pm

Hey I understand what you guys are saying when another race is trying to degrade your people and country. I'm Cambodian and in the past we were friendly to other races. But eventually the other races backstabed and took over our land. Currently right now many are trying to take over our country by being sneaky. All I can see is dont believe everything you hear on the news, shit be doing down behind closed doors.

For example the Thais were allowed to live in Cambodia because they ran away from slavery from China. That is why Thais have such a similar culture as Cambodians. But the Thais took our kindness for granted and backstabbed us. Now they are degrading our people and saying they created the culture and many other BS like claiming the biddest temple in the world the Angkor Watt as their creation. It's not just the Thais though, many races are trying to destroy the Cambodian race so they can take control of the whole country. Shit is crazy. But o well, thats just part of life, deviding and conquering.

FIAZ

THATS NOT THE CASE ALL THE TIME...

Unread post by FIAZ » November 1st, 2007, 9:43 am

WELL HEY THERE IM A TONGAN FEMALE AND WANNA PUT MY OPINION OUT THERE ON THIS TOPIC...FIRST OFF ALL THE AREA THAT I LIVE IN THERES NO SUCH THING REALLY AS SAMOANS HATING ON TONGANS...WERE MORE LIKE ONE AND WE HELP EACHOTHER AND WERE MORE LIKELY TO STICK TOGETHER THEN TO BREAK OFF...IF THERE IS ANY DRAMA THEN THATS AN ISSUE FOR THAT INDIVIDUAL NOT THE WHOLE FAMILY AND THEY MOMMAZ...FOR REALS THOUGH WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST SHOULD STAY IN THE PAST AND WE SHOULDNT DWELL TOO LONG IN IT CAUSE IT ONLY STOPS THE GROWTH OF US POLYNESIANS BECOMING AS ONE!!!!!! MY 2 BEST FRIENDS ARE SAMOANS AND I LOVE THEM TO DEATH AND SEEING MYSELF HATING ON THEM...NOT HAPPENING..AS FOR MY MAORI PPLZ NOT TOO MANY IN OUR AREA...ONE LOVE AND PEACE BE WITH U ALL!!!! :wink: :roll: :roll:

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » November 2nd, 2007, 10:28 pm

If anything, Poly numbers are short in the US...entire stateside.

Uneducated people will still follow the old ways and not try to learn from the youth or each other.

I don't hear too much Tongan Vs. Samoan beef anymore...whether someone wants to continue the old traditions or not...now is not the time and the States is not the place.

Emphasis on educating the youth so they won't get locked up for life, culturing their warrior spirit into successful sports ventures (see Junior Seau, Tuiasiopopo, etc), and pushing for a voice in the communities they inhabit (Carson, Long Beach, Northern California)...lay down the gangsta shit and push it to the next level. So the ancestors will not fret over the sacrifices they made to get their youth here.

UsoSavage

Unread post by UsoSavage » November 3rd, 2007, 8:12 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:If anything, Poly numbers are short in the US...entire stateside.

Uneducated people will still follow the old ways and not try to learn from the youth or each other.

I don't hear too much Tongan Vs. Samoan beef anymore...whether someone wants to continue the old traditions or not...now is not the time and the States is not the place.

Emphasis on educating the youth so they won't get locked up for life, culturing their warrior spirit into successful sports ventures (see Junior Seau, Tuiasiopopo, etc), and pushing for a voice in the communities they inhabit (Carson, Long Beach, Northern California)...lay down the gangsta shit and push it to the next level. So the ancestors will not fret over the sacrifices they made to get their youth here.
Dats sum real talk! USOS getting extinct to dis dirty game.Just yesterday my USOS took 11 years with two strikes on a plea bargain.The game aint what it use to be.This is coming from an USO from up top (The Bay Area) Sole,im tired of losing all my homies to the chain gang.We need to step our game up as a race!

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » November 3rd, 2007, 8:14 pm

The whole samoan vs tongan thing is dying down but hasnt "died down", i remember hearing bout that infamous fight between sa and tongans in Auckland where they went swipin at eachother with machetes in broad daylight.

TRUTH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TRUTH » December 5th, 2007, 4:31 am

SONS OF SAMOA SOS CRIP GANG

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » December 5th, 2007, 8:28 am

TRUTH wrote:SONS OF SAMOA SOS CRIP GANG

hold up SOS is under the Gangsta card?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » December 5th, 2007, 10:32 am

I think the black looks in some Polynesians is from Melanesian black like Fiji Islanders not African. Melanesian people aren't African but they've always been known as black people. The name Melanesia means black islands.

Samoans and Tongans have always been cool with black Americans. That's why there is solidarity between them. It's not just a race thing.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » December 5th, 2007, 6:47 pm

TRUTH wrote:SONS OF SAMOA SOS CRIP GANG

p.s what beat is that

i have it on the tip of my brain but cant remember

UsoSavage

Unread post by UsoSavage » December 5th, 2007, 6:57 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
p.s what beat is that

baby, lil wayne - Neck of my woods

what gave you the impression we was unda the gangsta card?

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » December 5th, 2007, 8:42 pm

UsoSavage wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
p.s what beat is that

naw cuz i saw Sons of Samoa Gangsta Crip

but another 1 just SOS crip... yall under Gangsta?

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » December 5th, 2007, 8:43 pm

that SOS song is kinda hot, any download 4 it?

UsoSavage

Unread post by UsoSavage » December 6th, 2007, 3:21 am

pistolslanga wrote:
UsoSavage wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
p.s what beat is that

naw because i saw Sons of Samoa Gangsta Crip

Naw we aint under the gangsta card but we gangstas ya mean...

Sum ol school SOS shit

UsoSavage

Unread post by UsoSavage » December 6th, 2007, 3:29 am

^ mostly "Suicidal" homies

TRUTH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TRUTH » December 6th, 2007, 8:22 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
UsoSavage wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
p.s what beat is that

Sons of Samoa Gangsta Crip is what the youngsta's say while the OG's say Sons OF Samoa Crip Gang!

TRUTH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TRUTH » December 6th, 2007, 8:27 pm

TRUTH wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
UsoSavage wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
p.s what beat is that

Sons of Samoa Gangsta Crip is what the youngsta's say while the OG's say Sons OF Samoa Crip Gang!
SOS R.I.P SONG

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » December 7th, 2007, 1:02 pm

What lame ass suburb was that video shot in! LOL

Sorry, I'm not talking stuff. I just had a strong reaction.

TRUTH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TRUTH » December 14th, 2007, 5:31 am

Silencioso wrote:What lame ass suburb was that video shot in! LOL

Sorry, I'm not talking stuff. I just had a strong reaction.
NA YOU JUST HATING WHAT RACE ARE YOU?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » December 14th, 2007, 1:45 pm

Mexican. I'm not hating. That neighborhood looks middle-class.

TRUTH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TRUTH » December 16th, 2007, 2:35 am

Silencioso wrote:Mexican. I'm not hating. That neighborhood looks middle-class.
What does the neighbor hood have to do with anything?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » December 16th, 2007, 5:07 pm

Nothing really, I guess. But the hardest hoods in L.A. are you usually in or near housing projects.

TRUTH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TRUTH » December 20th, 2007, 5:28 pm

Silencioso wrote:Nothing really, I guess. But the hardest hoods in L.A. are you usually in or near housing projects.
That SOS RIP video aint in L.A. Thats the bay area San Jose. SOS aint only in Long Beach anymore that shit is all over California now.

TRUTH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TRUTH » December 23rd, 2007, 9:20 pm

TRUTH wrote:
Silencioso wrote:Nothing really, I guess. But the hardest hoods in L.A. are you usually in or near housing projects.
That SOS RIP video aint in L.A. Thats the bay area San Jose. SOS aint only in Long Beach anymore that shit is all over California now.
Fucc all this Gang Banging shit. Rep Samoa to the fullest. Samoa Mo Samoa

SAMOA

TRUTH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TRUTH » December 23rd, 2007, 9:21 pm

SAMOA

TRUTH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TRUTH » December 23rd, 2007, 9:22 pm

SAMOA

<object><param></param><param></param><embed></embed></object>

TRUTH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TRUTH » January 8th, 2008, 6:17 am

SAMOANS IS DOIN IT BIG IN THE BAY AREA. SOS CRIP GANG

[youtube]http://<object><param></param><param></param><embed></embed></object>[/youtube]

TRUTH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TRUTH » January 8th, 2008, 6:18 am

TRUTH wrote:SAMOANS IS DOIN IT BIG IN THE BAY AREA. SOS CRIP GANG

[youtube]http://<object><param></param><param></param><embed></embed></object>[/youtube]
http://<object><param></param><param></param><embed></embed></object>[/video]

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hamo_uce » January 12th, 2008, 5:03 pm

Word up CUZ , CALICUZNZ SA"O"SA / EST SAN JO's FYNEST USO's , The vid "SOMEDAY" is the bOMb ......

Shoudoutz to all the SA- GANG USO's in soCAL / noCAL ........ SA LUFF !!!!

SOIFUA

:lol: HAMO UCE 3073 :lol:
- SA"O"SA NTHCYDE HAMO CRIP GANG 3073 or dnt bANG -

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 15th, 2008, 9:34 pm

tuna4lunch

VALERO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VALERO » May 15th, 2008, 10:18 pm

I don't know about the relationship between Samoans and Tongans in Cali, but it would seem like at least in Cali they would be cool with each other. A lot of the Samoan gangsters are affiliated with traditionally black gangs, whether it be Samoan Bloods in Carson (like the Boo-Yah tribe) or Samoan Crips in Long Beach. This would definitely put them at odds against Surenos and the Mexican Mafia. I think the Tongans are in a similar situation because I remember hearing about some race-related and/or gang-related riot at Hawthorne High School between Mexicans and Tongans. I'm not sure if Tongans are affiliated with traditionally black gangs like their Samoan counterparts, but both groups would seem to have "disagreements" with the Mexican Mafia and Surenos and more likely to have friendlier relations with blacks.

Speaking of SOS, I never knew until I started reading this website that they were Crip affiliated. I've only known one Samoan guy personally in my life, back in middle school (about 11-13 years ago). Unlike California, it's not a lot of them in Texas, though a city in the DFW Metroplex area of North Texas called Euless has a decent AND growing Tongan population. In matter of fact, a lot of the Tongan kids are on the Trinity High School football team, Trinity High being the high school serving the Euless area. The Samoan guy I knew oddly enough had a Scottish sounding last name (McKenzie) but he was dark like a lot of Pacific Islanders. He told me about two Samoan gangs, Sons of Samoa (SOS) and Respect Islander Pride (RIP). The way he explained it to me was that RIP was like a feeder gang into SOS, that the younger guys started in RIP and then eventually graduated into SOS.

Thing about this guy was that I'm not sure if he was from Cali. He could have been from another state with Pacific Islanders (I think there's Samoans in Hawaii and I know there are Tongans in Utah-I've heard of Tongan Crips in Salt Lake City) or he could have been from one of the Samoan islands. I think his family was military, so they may have moved around a lot (lot of military bases here in Texas, especially in my city, San Antonio). Maybe SOS is Crip affiliated amongst Samoans in Cali, but not necessarily Crip affiliated amongst Samoans outside of Cali-I'm not sure, I don't know much about the gang being that I'm black.

The way he explained RIP kinda reminds me of this story I read on this website about some black clique in Gardena. I think it was called Dragnet and it was like a high school gang for black kids at Gardena High but wasn't necessarily claiming Crip or Blood. However, most of the guys who eventually "graduated" from Dragnet into specific sets ended up joining Crip sets, though I think a minority joined Blood sets. I could be wrong, I need to go back into the archives section to read that story again.

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 15th, 2008, 10:28 pm

i dunno what part they in but i know theyer is SOS in texas they juss go by a different name im tryin o rememer wat it was it was sumthin with a T like Triple Sumthin kingdom or sumthin i dont remember(weed)