SURENOS IN THE CHI NEVER

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

SURENOS IN THE CHI NEVER

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » December 8th, 2007, 6:30 pm

AINT NO SURENOS IN THE CHI AND THERE WILL NEVER BE ANYBODY CLAIMING SO IS SOME HOE ASS NIGGAS HIDING AND KNOW BETTER THAT ONCE THEY HIT JUVENILE,COUNTY OR THE PEN IS GAME OVER IN THE ILL STATE YO ASS GETTING BANGED NORTENOS IN ELGIN HAVE SOME TYPE OF WORKING RELATIONSHIP WITH KINGS SO I SUPPOSE THEY PAYING DUES OR THEY FAMILY RELATED OR SOME SHIT ...BUT THATS NOT THE CHI THATS A WAY OUT WEST BURB..SAME FOR THE OTHER BURBS WHO GOT SURENOS

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » December 8th, 2007, 6:31 pm

AS WELL AS CRIPS,BLOODS,OR ANY OTHER CALI GANG BESIDES A COUPLE OF CAMBODIAN KIDS UP IN THE CITY WHO HANG ON BPS NUTS AND BANG SOME BLOOD KREW

RASKAL

Unread post by RASKAL » December 8th, 2007, 8:20 pm

LMAO JUST LIKE THERE AINT NO FUCKIN LATIN KINGZ OR GD'Z IN L.A. MOTHA FUCKERZ WOULD BE HIDIN N RUNNI LIKE LIL BITCHEZ OR GET SMOKED LOL

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » December 9th, 2007, 12:51 pm

There might ot be any authentic L.A. based Surenos in Chicago but they have Sur 13 there. Latino People Nation gangs like Latin Counts include them in there enemy list.

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » December 9th, 2007, 3:58 pm

Silencioso wrote:There might ot be any authentic L.A. based Surenos in Chicago but they have Sur 13 there. Latino People Nation gangs like Latin Counts include them in there enemy list.
THEY ARE NOT IN CHICAGO THEY ARE IN THE SUBURBS AS WELL AS OTHER CHICAGO GANGS THE CITY IS NOT THE ONLY BAD PLACE IN ILLINOIS WE GOT THE ROWDIEST SUBURBS IN THE UNITED STATES ESPECIALLY THE FAR WEST ONES WHERE DUDES BE HIDING AT SURENOS BE THERE THAT DONT MEAN U IN THE BOOKS OR HONORED ONCE U HIT THE JOINT OR THE COUNTY U GETTING YO ASS BANGED AND U NEED TO FLIP ASAP OR GET A SOAP UP UR ASS

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: dark city

Unread post by lordwhizv » January 13th, 2008, 4:30 pm

1974GEEZ SAID IT RIGHT-NO SUCH THING OR THEY GET MOPPED STRAIGHT UP ESE!-CHI RUNS CHI -CALI FOR THE STARS-NOT THE BANGIN-REAL GANGTER SHIT-

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » January 15th, 2008, 11:37 am

lordwhizv wrote:1974GEEZ SAID IT RIGHT-NO SUCH THING OR THEY GET MOPPED STRAIGHT UP ESE!-CHI RUNS CHI -CALI FOR THE STARS-NOT THE BANGIN-REAL GANGTER SHIT-
Cali is for whoever lives here.

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » January 17th, 2008, 12:59 pm

tell the raza that-i mean the surenos that-its a brown world on the streets am i right-cholos /pachucos/la eme/surenos/low riders/oldies/the dress the /the calo/ the food /the life-all copyisd off the chicano-

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » January 17th, 2008, 4:38 pm

All I got to say about this is…………….

GAYLORDS in L.A. :shock:

NEVER!!! :evil:

Well maybe in the gay district in Hollywood :lol:

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » January 18th, 2008, 3:24 pm

I stay in Rockford,IL. 1hour NW of ChicagoLand. We ain't a Chi suburb but we got Surenos now since the big Mexican migration few years ago.They claim Clanton14st & 18th st and be into it with the Kings,Counts,& Unknowns. They don't cross out the LaRaza,SDz, or MLDz so I guess they cool with the Folks.
Inner-city Chicago ain't got no LA Surs like the rest of Northern Illinois cities but they got some Latin Pachucos(People) who got a LA lowrider style.

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » January 19th, 2008, 3:05 pm

rocktown and cicero aint chi-town and u know it-them l.a. cliques maybe repin in your town but not in chi-there on the levea savasque?

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 19th, 2008, 5:20 pm

^^ There is at least one LA gang reppin in the CHI.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » January 19th, 2008, 5:37 pm

I didn't know Cicero had Surenos. I thought all them Latin People & Folks mobs had that on lock.
Cicero & Oak Park ain't Chicago but they still suburbs that's right there not even 5minutes outside city. U can consider them Chicago.
Rockford far outside the city,85 miles.Elgin the last NW suburb off I-90 and we like 35 minutes past that.
I'm kinda suprised that the mexican migration brought Surenos all over Northern Illinois where Latin People & Folks been holdin it down for years but they didn't set up nowhere in Chicago.
And I know alot of the original mexicans around here hate the Surenos but they be bangin hard round here. They be more active than some of them Latin mobs that's been here 4 years.
Think Surenos been in southside Milwaukee with the LKs,Cobras,& IGz way before the mexican migration

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » January 19th, 2008, 5:44 pm

NikexCortez wrote:^^ There is at least one LA gang reppin in the CHI.
and who iz that coming all the way from [scared... IDAHO]

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 20th, 2008, 11:28 am

You a new booty or what? Find out, ask the Latin Kings or Black P Stones. O yea Idaho is fu cking gangster. You ever been here? Its ruff out here.

baby lunatic

Illinois

Unread post by baby lunatic » January 20th, 2008, 8:28 pm

naw homie i wouldnt call it a brown world on the streets yea its tru that latinos have an influence but come on homie oldies do u know who use to sing all those songs? and hip hop has spread across the world got white boys overseas dressing blacc

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » January 21st, 2008, 1:28 pm

Yeah I lived there for a year as part of a deal with the's office to get out of LA back in the day. I went all over that state and have been back to visit since then and there are no gangs in Idaho putting it down imo compared to Los Angeles. Take your hillbilly fairy tales down the road and enjoy your Journey and Styx concerts. Idaho is NOT gangster.
NikexCortez wrote:You a new booty or what? Find out, ask the Latin Kings or Black P Stones. O yea Idaho is fu cking gangster. You ever been here? Its ruff out here.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 21st, 2008, 1:59 pm

LOL....

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » January 21st, 2008, 4:30 pm

NikexCortez wrote:You a new booty or what? Find out, ask the Latin Kings or Black P Stones. O yea Idaho is fu cking gangster. You ever been here? Its ruff out here.
so what are u saying that the black p stones and the latin kings are from L.A? -what exactly are u trying to say vato-oh and i bet its rough out there --IF YOUR A POTATOE-chale

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 21st, 2008, 4:42 pm

no your assumption was wrong. them sets would know the answer. so if your really banging go find out.

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » January 31st, 2008, 2:23 am

NikexCortez wrote:no your assumption was wrong. them sets would know the answer. so if your really banging go find out.
u sound like u should wear a dress-i know u aint chicano-must be cuban all gump like -

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 31st, 2008, 7:43 am

a vato wussup with the racial issue. amigo just because im from the raw streets of idaho doesnt make me a lesser man then you. we all homosapiens. get that straight and dont player hate.

lol....

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » January 31st, 2008, 10:49 am

alright holmes im layoff u -u right- peace-we all gotta live-stay up

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » February 1st, 2008, 9:32 pm

Go ask the Kings and Stones what? They dont know shit bout no Bloods.

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » February 1st, 2008, 9:51 pm

lordwhizv wrote:
so what are u saying that the black p stones and the latin kings are from L.A? -what exactly are u trying to say vato-oh and i bet its rough out there --IF YOUR A POTATOE-chale
I guess he saying that all the Kings and Stones know of his crew. Dudes outside Chicago (especially these Blood niggas) need to stop acting like they can hangout in any random BPS hood. Being cool with 1 or 2 Stone sets do not make you cool with BPS. And if you take yourself to the other side of town you prolly get stomped the fuck out by the Stones. Dont nobody know bout that Northside Asian shit unless you in that area. And the majority of BPSN is on the SS anyway so dont nobody give a fuck and that shit dont ring bells. I aint getting at nobody, but come man. Quit name dropping the Stones when these niggas dont care bout any of that outtertown shit. Yall dont know them niggas. And BPS is not a set.

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » February 16th, 2008, 11:17 pm

STONES IN CHICAGO/vice in chicago-folks in chicago-all other shit iz just weak bullshitt-get here and wittness-

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: SURENOS IN THE CHI NEVER

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 6th, 2008, 7:50 am

Is MS-13 in Chicago and if so are they a factor?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 6th, 2008, 10:58 am

Vincetheprince wrote:Is MS-13 in Chicago and if so are they a factor?
You sure make a lot of posts on this site. I think too much, but that's you. I already know someone is going to say no, or that they aren't a factor & you should already know that.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 7th, 2008, 5:24 am

That's because I'm on vaction in Saudi Arabia for 2 months and one week and thier isn't much to do during the week here (saturday-Wednesday) but I'm rarely on on the weekends(Thursday-Friday) and plus I want to get VIP so that I can read the other topics, but once I go back t Cali I'll rarely be on