Do AFGHANS in FREEMONT bang NORTE?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
AbzaMane

Do AFGHANS in FREEMONT bang NORTE?

Unread post by AbzaMane » January 18th, 2008, 11:04 am

Im an Afghan myself and we have a large community in Fremont, California. I got cuzins out there. Basically I know them Afghans have their own clicks and crews but do they bang NORTE?

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » January 18th, 2008, 6:23 pm

NO. :roll:

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » January 18th, 2008, 11:18 pm

:?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » January 19th, 2008, 12:21 am

Supposedly some Afgan gang over there does bang Norte, & have seen some wearing red.

TriadDaiLo

Unread post by TriadDaiLo » January 19th, 2008, 8:52 am

ROFL .. afghans bang in general?

AbzaMane

Unread post by AbzaMane » January 21st, 2008, 12:58 pm

homie u must have it twisted, we;ve been banging for 300 yrs

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » January 21st, 2008, 5:42 pm

Why is this in the Asian section? Aren't Afghans more of a honky/round eyed, long nosed hairy type people?

No, Afghans are not banging Norte! Grow up. Norte is for Nor Cal Chicanos, a few barrio bred white boys and some down black people maybe but no towl heads.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 21st, 2008, 8:11 pm

^^ You never know, Armenians have a Sureno set in LA.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » January 21st, 2008, 8:40 pm

Silencioso wrote:Why is this in the Asian section? Aren't Afghans more of a honky/round eyed, long nosed hairy type people?

No, Afghans are not banging Norte! Grow up. Norte is for Nor Cal Chicanos, a few barrio bred white boys and some down black people maybe but no towl heads.
hahahaha I ain't ever heard of a Afghan rolling in ANY sureno norteno hood.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » January 21st, 2008, 8:42 pm

AbzaMane wrote:homie u must have it twisted, we;ve been banging for 300 yrs
Banging for 300 Years? Share some knowledge with us then so we can have a better understanding about your hoods and shit.
I never heard of any Afghan hood ever in my life.

AbzaMane

Unread post by AbzaMane » January 22nd, 2008, 9:16 am

twocost wrote:
Banging for 300 Years? Share some knowledge with us then so we can have a better understanding about your hoods and shit.
Lol. homie what you think? Banging is neighbourhoods full of lil cowards who fight for drugs or land they dont control?

Afghans have been banging before America existed! Check yo files...read the books

Before Pirus, Brims, Bloods, Gangsta Crips, Surenos, Rollin N Hood cars, Nortenos, etc etc etc

Afghans are 40 million people divided into tribes and sub tribes. We re the biggest tribal confederacy in the world. There are over 600 Afghan sub tribes fool.

We have rules and regulations. We have territory. We;ve been banging on each for a thousand fukkin years mayne, peep the script! We're gangbangers on steroids.

The Ahmadzai tribe has more shooters than EVERY GANGBANGER IN SOUTHER CALI COMBINED.

Not only do we fight ourselves, we destroy empires. Ask the British, ask the Indians, ask the Persians, ask the Russians, ask ya own damn govt playa

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Pashtun_tribes

Im a Musakhel Kakar Pashtun Afghan homay, your LA gangs control 2 blocks, my tribe controls an area the size of Los Angeles county

Afghan RPG, Stingers, Anti aircraft missles > Lil Pookie Loc's 9 mm, or Big Vato's .38

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » January 23rd, 2008, 3:00 am

If I was from a gang, not saying that I am not saying that I am not to each his own, that gang would control a lot more than 2 blocks so don't try to guess shit. Any gang with war veterans have a huge advantage.

Let me rephrase the question because you seem to have misunderstood me...

Q: Show me Afghans hoods IN THE UNITED STATES that "own" blocks and shit. Gangs not terrorists... Witch is kinda ironic because gangs are actually terrorists and no one "owns" any territory hypothetically speaking because you cannot clam any part on this earth as your own. You can just populate that area and claim to own it but w/e.

Any way tell me where your Afghan hoods are. What states do they populate in the United States? What cities. How do they roll and shit you know? I know you have your tribes and shit but what I'm asking is are there any Afghan STREET GANGS in the united states because I haven't ever heard or seen any. Maby a few in New York come to think about it... But I'm in LA so how about LA?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 23rd, 2008, 4:52 am

AbzaMane wrote:
twocost wrote:
Lol. homie what you think? Banging is neighbourhoods full of lil cowards who fight for drugs or land they dont control?

Afghans have been banging before America existed! Check yo files...read the books

Before Pirus, Brims, Bloods, Gangsta Crips, Surenos, Rollin N Hood cars, Nortenos, etc etc etc

Afghans are 40 million people divided into tribes and sub tribes. We re the biggest tribal confederacy in the world. There are over 600 Afghan sub tribes fool.

We have rules and regulations. We have territory. We;ve been banging on each for a thousand #%@& years mayne, peep the script! We're gangbangers on steroids.

The Ahmadzai tribe has more shooters than EVERY GANGBANGER IN SOUTHER CALI COMBINED.

Not only do we fight ourselves, we destroy empires. Ask the British, ask the Indians, ask the Persians, ask the Russians, ask ya own damn govt playa

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Pashtun_tribes

Im a Musakhel Kakar Pashtun Afghan homay, your LA gangs control 2 blocks, my tribe controls an area the size of Los Angeles county

Afghan RPG, Stingers, Anti aircraft missles > Lil Pookie Loc's 9 mm, or Big Vato's .38
this shit had me crackin up!

AbzaMane

Unread post by AbzaMane » January 23rd, 2008, 10:13 am

twocost wrote:If I was from a gang, not saying that I am not saying that I am not to each his own, that gang would control a lot more than 2 blocks so don't try to guess shit. Any gang with war veterans have a huge advantage.

Q: Show me Afghans hoods IN THE UNITED STATES that "own" blocks and shit. Gangs not terrorists... Witch is kinda ironic because gangs are actually terrorists and no one "owns" any territory hypothetically speaking because you cannot clam any part on this earth as your own. You can just populate that area and claim to own it but w/e.

Any way tell me where your Afghan hoods are. What states do they populate in the United States? What cities. How do they roll and shit you know? I know you have your tribes and shit but what I'm asking is are there any Afghan STREET GANGS in the united states because I haven't ever heard or seen any. Maby a few in New York come to think about it... But I'm in LA so how about LA?
how you gonna ask me to name you afghan hoods in the usa when the question im asking in this thread is, are there afghans who bang norte? obviously, if im asking a question, i aint got the answers homie. lol

the only reason i asked this question, is because there is a huge afghan community in northern california, esp. fremont. so logically, im curious whether they fit into the scheme of things. There are many ethnic based gangs. Look at AP13 who is Sureno linked.

It was a legitimate question

NewMission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NewMission » January 23rd, 2008, 11:20 am

PURO Taliban 14 Rifamos! :lol:

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 23rd, 2008, 12:30 pm

Isnt the ese rapper mr caponee some kind of middle eastern? what kind is he? how come he dont give shout outs to them in his music? lolz.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » January 24th, 2008, 12:11 am

AbzaMane wrote:
twocost wrote:If I was from a gang, not saying that I am not saying that I am not to each his own, that gang would control a lot more than 2 blocks so don't try to guess shit. Any gang with war veterans have a huge advantage.

how you gonna ask me to name you afghan hoods in the usa when the question im asking in this thread is, are there afghans who bang norte? obviously, if im asking a question, i aint got the answers homie. lol

the only reason i asked this question, is because there is a huge afghan community in northern california, esp. fremont. so logically, im curious whether they fit into the scheme of things. There are many ethnic based gangs. Look at AP13 who is Sureno linked.

It was a legitimate question
lol sorry we got mixed up I guess.

Heres your answer.

Answer = No.

Sorry, I have a lotta friends up north and no Norteno I have kicked it with ever been accepting towards afghans. They kinda look at them as blacks. Personally I have nothing against Afghans I think some of them are real real cool fucking people and they normally got the bomb weed hahaa. Just kidding, but yeah I thought you ment are there any up north because you knew of some in other areas of the United States.

Btw afghan women are very very beautifully. I had this ex that was afghan and she was one of the most beautfull women I ever went with. Her parents didn't approve of her being with a Chicano from LA but I hold nothing against the race. They were just ignorant and to caught up in trying to "preserve" there race. Don't worrie a couple 100 years from now there will be no one with 100% pure blood of one race. Mixed is the way to go ^^

AbzaMane

Unread post by AbzaMane » January 24th, 2008, 12:44 pm

yeah mayne afghan women are beautiful but you know what playa, you shouldnt take it personal if the girls family wasnt cool with u, its how it is in alot of cultures

im an open minded dude, aint got hate for nobody, but if my sister brought home a chicano , some ones gettin their ass kicked...

but then again, the afghans here in toronto are more ol school than Cali ones, we consider Cali afghans corrupted

did you fukk her? lol

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 24th, 2008, 12:47 pm

why do you guys consider cali afghans corrupted? and corrupted in what?

AbzaMane

Unread post by AbzaMane » January 25th, 2008, 2:38 pm

corrupted in the sense that they have lost their culture and ways. Canada is different for immigrants than America. America is more of a melting pot. You retain your original identity to an extent while adopting the western ways.

Canada is like that too, but not as hard. Over here, old ways are able to maintain themselves more.

Afghan girls in Cali are more sluttier than the ones here. Not to say that the ones here are angels but u know what i mean. The guys in Cali are more lost when it comes to their culture, but the ones here retain it more.

This is based on personal experience, and friends and family

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 25th, 2008, 3:14 pm

that is why america is great, you can be whatever you want to be. a slut a pimp or even a doctor.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » January 26th, 2008, 12:00 am

AbzaMane wrote:yeah mayne afghan women are beautiful but you know what playa, you shouldnt take it personal if the girls family wasnt cool with u, its how it is in alot of cultures

im an open minded dude, aint got hate for nobody, but if my sister brought home a chicano , some ones gettin their ass kicked...

but then again, the afghans here in toronto are more ol school than Cali ones, we consider Cali afghans corrupted

did you #%@& her? lol
Yeah I hit it a lot man every day and shit untill her dad moved back and his ass tried to get all crazy with my shit so I let him have it and you know how it goes. She cares so much what her family thinks of her. I can't care less what my family thinks of me. I still didn't really understand what they were trippin on. I ask my self some times that if I was rich would they have been accepting... I'm Mexican and shit but you couldn't tell unless I told you. I'm half Mexican. The accent is kinda there but I would speak proper English when I was around them. I think her mom was chill with me. Just not her dad or her primos and shit. Her brother didn't give a fuck, that vato was stoned 24-7 and shit. Plus he was younger so he had to show respect.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 26th, 2008, 5:01 am

twocost wrote:
AbzaMane wrote:yeah mayne afghan women are beautiful but you know what playa, you shouldnt take it personal if the girls family wasnt cool with u, its how it is in alot of cultures

did you #%@& her? lol
Yeah I hit it a lot man every day and shit untill her dad moved back and his ass tried to get all crazy with my shit so I let him have it and you know how it goes. She cares so much what her family thinks of her. I can't care less what my family thinks of me. I still didn't really understand what they were trippin on. I ask my self some times that if I was rich would they have been accepting... I'm Mexican and shit but you couldn't tell unless I told you. I'm half Mexican. The accent is kinda there but I would speak proper English when I was around them. I think her mom was chill with me. Just not her dad or her primos and shit. Her brother didn't give a fu--, that vato was stoned 24-7 and shit. Plus he was younger so he had to show respect.
man them middle east fools (or muslims in general) be trippin about their daughters, I can feel that.

AbzaMane

Unread post by AbzaMane » January 28th, 2008, 2:35 pm

twocost wrote:

did you #%@& her? lol
Yeah I hit it a lot man every day and shit untill her dad moved back and his ass tried to get all crazy with my shit so I let him have it and you know how it goes. She cares so much what her family thinks of her. I can't care less what my family thinks of me. I still didn't really understand what they were trippin on. I ask my self some times that if I was rich would they have been accepting... I'm Mexican and shit but you couldn't tell unless I told you. I'm half Mexican. The accent is kinda there but I would speak proper English when I was around them. I think her mom was chill with me. Just not her dad or her primos and shit. Her brother didn't give a fu--, that vato was stoned 24-7 and shit. Plus he was younger so he had to show respect.
man that girl was a skank....afghan girls fukkin non afghan dudes just for the sake of fukking....thumbs down lol

aint mad at you though playa, keep doing what u doing 8)

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » January 29th, 2008, 10:25 am

AbzaMane wrote:
twocost wrote:

did you #%@& her? lol
man that girl was a skank....afghan girls #%@& non afghan dudes just for the sake of #%@&....thumbs down lol

aint mad at you though playa, keep doing what u doing 8)
lol thanks :D

itzlilg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by itzlilg » February 5th, 2008, 5:00 am

no

they are mostly composed of spoiled guys who have nothing better to do

aside from that I grew up with afghans and i went to american for a few years

i kicked it with all the hoods in the recent years

the only joke gang i can think of

is FAG

FREMONT AFGHAN GANG

haha... they tagged up some shit in centerville back when that one afghan lady was shot in central district.

thats all i can say... haven't been back to the Freak since

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » February 5th, 2008, 7:36 pm

itzlilg wrote:no

they are mostly composed of spoiled guys who have nothing better to do

aside from that I grew up with afghans and i went to american for a few years

i kicked it with all the hoods in the recent years

the only joke gang i can think of

is FAG

FREMONT AFGHAN GANG

haha... they tagged up some shit in centerville back when that one afghan lady was shot in central district.

thats all i can say... haven't been back to the Freak since

LOL, wat kinda initials is that, FAG? hahaha, that shits hilarious

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » February 5th, 2008, 9:30 pm

LOL with a name like that whats the point of making up dis names lol. FAG

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 13th, 2008, 10:20 am

:lol: I think FAG changed their name.

AbzaMane

Unread post by AbzaMane » February 20th, 2008, 12:07 pm

lol what kills me about that shiit is that they couldve easily just used

Afghan Fremont Gangstas

A.F.G. is the initialis of our country

why go out of the way to make it F.A.G.? LOL

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » March 10th, 2008, 5:34 pm

NikexCortez wrote:^^ You never know, Armenians have a Sureno set in LA.
most armenians in the us are russian bred though

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » March 11th, 2008, 1:57 pm

Armenians are a whole different people. They're Christian. most look European. AP13 are basically white cholos. An old story in L.A.