Is the mexican mafia more powerful than the italian mafia?

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
bgpride1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bgpride1 » December 30th, 2007, 10:30 am

bgpride1 wrote:
Richboy17 wrote:
ShqipeG wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
ShqipeG wrote:
Richboy17 wrote:
BornInvincible wrote: bloods and cripps are ust a bunch of kids though untrained in the way to use a gun properly or vicious enough to wage a war against grown men like this. The Italians were quite brutal as well having torture chambers and such that would make a cripp or blood put down his gun and run to the suburbs if he found out what hes dealing with.
Thats not true maybe in NEw York but Crip and blood gangs in Cali are a lot different. Sets also have people that went to the military and showing military tactics. Crips and bloods in LA also use big guns like AK's, Sk's, or M16's. Mafia is organized but usually sticks with handguns, and pistols.

man crips and bloods are #%@&#%@ women now... they were real when they first formed, now its all just kids holding a red flag that will piss there pants if someone runs up on them... no military guys come join the bloods get real, and bloods and crips barely have access to ak's and m-16s. too much grand theft auto richboy17

heh....from personal experience getting war weapons isn't all that hard homie, rifles arent hard t get a hold to, you cant say shit becuase you are a Albanian Mafia fanboy, foreal always on theyre dikk, and all these Mafia fanboys and wannabes always act like they know, Mafia's and Street gangs are on 2 different levels, dont compare them mafia boy, you aint ever been on the streets so ya dont know how easy it is to get a chopper, just because folks use sub machine guns and pistols more, for the simple fact their easier to conceal, aint no muthafukka gonna walk around with a chopper in his pants

How the fu-- are you gonna tell me where ive been or what ive done? You dont know me, Albanian fanboy? I am Albanian... so I would know alll about them. In my country we walk aroudn with Ak's and tell the cops to go fu-- themselves so calm down there blood fanatic. the only reason bloods and crips are so big is because rappers show them off especially in the 90's. there not shit though when you actually think about it because they arent together and arent organised. And let me guess you been on the streets right? slangin' coke on the corner all bout it bout it holdin' your set real heavy rioooght?? get the fu-- outta here with that shit dont tell me about the streets alright I been on them and I been around REAL bloods but I dont go tell people because there dumb unorganised fucks.the mafia praticularly the Albanian mafia is what I talk about because they're real. in Europe there on top even before the italians and pretty soon in NY by 2015 and we can get arms easier then anyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybody in the world even easier then osama bin laden because of the riots in 97' in Albania and the war in Kosovo. And if you wwanna talk about organised we have 15 families in Albania and exts. all over europe who we send drugs to, we own the banks in kosovo so money laundering is th easiest thing for us, we have political contacts as high up as the prime minister, we have connections as far as Osama Bin Laden and the Taliban so calm down blood because ill cut yaaa lmaooo :P jp but thats why i choose to show them off because here fuckin BIG TIMEEE gangsters not street punks.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ I guess this motherfucka didnt watch the news when LA gangstas had the 92 riots poppin burnin shit up. Came out to CAli with that shit and get Peter Rolled like REginald Denny. I dont think that New York would have to call in the National Guard to calm things down.They had to come in twice. Law Enforcements are out gunned in Cali by far. Its a lot of ex military brothas that got connections with hoods and do much dirt. NYPD can stop alot of shit out there by themselves. Everybody got heat and is trained in lettin off on women like you, open that mouth with some disrespect and niggas will handle yo ass quick. You might not respect NY gangs but CALI is a whole different animal bitch. And I aint speakin on the Hispanic gangs who are deep also. Open your eyes you small minded faggot. New York is New York.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Shqipeg i know what u are sayin but sayin the bloods and crips are fake. I cud tell that u are from New York maybe from Morris Park, because im tight with Albanians too and i herd about there hatred against black and hispanic people but u guys only know of the bloods and crips from New York. Of course there fake no matter how deep they are, but sayin the bloods and crips in Cali are fake is out of question. They are more organized in Cali and will make anyone shit there pants even the Mafia. Why is the whites, italians, or any organized syndicate not running Cali. Maybe the Russians, Japs, or Chinese thats about it. Street gangs run California but today they are getting more organized. I get it how rappers tell there fans that if ur a gangsta u have to live in the hood or whatever the BS comes out of there mouth. The point is bloods and crips in Cali are not a bunch of punks flaggin, most of them dont even flag anymore and keep things more on the down low so they dont get caught. And Shqipeg no disrespect to u and the Albanians but Albania isnt the hardest country in the world. You compare Albania to North Korea, Mongolia, Iraq, or parts of Africa its way different.
$$$$$$$$$$$ My oringinal ouote is I guess to New York is New York. I want my shit read and not mixed up with somebody elses shit. Cali Rep. $$$$$$$$$$$$$

bgpride1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bgpride1 » December 30th, 2007, 10:34 am

thewestside wrote:The Mexican Mafia is a prison/street gang that is limited mainly to California. It is not comparable to most Italian Mafia families in the U.S., let alone those in Italy and Sicily.
You stupid, its 2008 shit is intense, with young little kids tryin ta put in work. Rich get Richer, while the poor get way more violent and resourceful.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » December 30th, 2007, 5:20 pm

bgpride1 wrote:You stupid, its 2008 shit is intense, with young little kids tryin ta put in work. Rich get Richer, while the poor get way more violent and resourceful.
Before you call me stupid, try typing a cohesive sentence that makes sense.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 30th, 2007, 5:27 pm

in one of them ese movies, which was it american me? didnt the mexican mafia stop them italian mobsters from doin something....

bgpride1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bgpride1 » December 30th, 2007, 8:39 pm

thewestside wrote:
bgpride1 wrote:You stupid, its 2008 shit is intense, with young little kids tryin ta put in work. Rich get Richer, while the poor get way more violent and resourceful.
Before you call me stupid, try typing a cohesive sentence that makes sense.
It aint english class, as long as the point gets through to your head.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » December 30th, 2007, 11:34 pm

NikexCortez wrote:in one of them ese movies, which was it american me? didnt the mexican mafia stop them italian mobsters from doin something....
I believe it is American Me you are referring to. While that movie was based on real people and events, not all of it was true. The Mexican Mafia has had very little, if anything, to do with the Italian Mafia. There may have been some minor associations between individuals over the years, perhaps in prison, but nothing substantial. Certainly not any kind of conflict between the two groups. The main reason for this is the Italian Mafia has never been very strong in California. Even at their peak in the 1950's and 1960's, the families in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Jose were small and relatively weak compared to the families back east and in the midwest. So the Italians have never stood in the way of other groups on the west coast. All that's left of the Italian Mafia in California today is the Los Angeles family, which is down to about a dozen or so members, though Mafia members from back east in the midwest still operate in the state to a certain extent.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » December 30th, 2007, 11:35 pm

bgpride1 wrote:It aint english class, as long as the point gets through to your head.
That's just it, I have no idea what you were saying in your first post.

bgpride1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bgpride1 » January 1st, 2008, 1:11 am

thewestside wrote:
bgpride1 wrote:It aint english class, as long as the point gets through to your head.
That's just it, I have no idea what you were saying in your first post.[/quotFOLLOW THIS here fool, read at the dolla signs fool and let me know where u need help and I will break it down for yo bitch ass.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » January 1st, 2008, 9:07 am

bgpride1 wrote:FOLLOW THIS here fool, read at the dolla signs fool and let me know where u need help and I will break it down for yo bitch ass.
Yet another post that makes absolutely no sense. You're 0 for 2 now buddy.

crackalacking
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by crackalacking » January 5th, 2008, 3:16 am

The Mexican Mafia only control Cali.And only the South of Cali.Italian Mafia control the whole of Europe's cocaine import.They have people all over the world.They are slowly taking over the Italian-American Mafia.And foremost there leaders are outside of prison and not in prison.Mexican Mafia maybe look at them selve as strong but your world is a cell.You can only leave for a hour.I think it's pretty clear.......

crackalacking
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by crackalacking » January 5th, 2008, 3:19 am

And one more thing,they hate Blacks.The Italian don't care.If you got money,you can do business.And the Camorra are now accepting non-Italians in there organisation.The first non-Italian was a Scottish gangster to become a member of the Camorra.

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYorker » January 5th, 2008, 8:37 am

ShqipeG wrote:
belladonna87 wrote:look cunt i started this forum if your punk ass has nothing to do but keep saying niggers this and that take your wop or hunky ass somewhere else perhaps the kkk forum has opened up for your stupid ass and by the way i'm sure the latin kings and the crips don't care about no fuckin wop mafia and john gotti got his ass beat in prison read dumbass.

shut up stupid hoee i say the truth and thats it. niggers should #%@&#%@ be deported from this #%@&#%@ country mannnnnn alll fo them fuckkkk dumbass niggers dont contribute anything to society except #%@&#%@ baggy clothes and the dumbest words possible...

do niggers enojoy being dumb? like do you guys enjoy getting dumber? because i see niggers like keep getting stupider and #%@&#%@ like.... i dont even know how to explain all i know is u guys are a fuckin waste of air and ur mouths are way too #%@&#%@ big
Before you keep on saying "nigger this and nigger that" look at what your "white brothers" think of you Albanians and WAKE UP! Click Below
Albanian Niggers

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » January 5th, 2008, 2:22 pm

crackalacking wrote:The Mexican Mafia only control Cali.And only the South of Cali.Italian Mafia control the whole of Europe's cocaine import.They have people all over the world.They are slowly taking over the Italian-American Mafia.And foremost there leaders are outside of prison and not in prison.Mexican Mafia maybe look at them selve as strong but your world is a cell.You can only leave for a hour.I think it's pretty clear.......
The Italian OC groups are not "taking over" the American Mafia. All of the Italian syndicates operate in the U.S. to a certain extent, and have both personal and business ties to the American La Cosa Nostra, but they remain separate.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » January 5th, 2008, 2:25 pm

crackalacking wrote:And one more thing,they hate Blacks.The Italian don't care.If you got money,you can do business.And the Camorra are now accepting non-Italians in there organisation.The first non-Italian was a Scottish gangster to become a member of the Camorra.
I wouldn't say the Camorra is accepting non-Italians into their organization like it's a regular thing. Brandon Queen, if indeed he was ever truly made a Camorra member, is the big exception to the rule. And probably the only one.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » January 5th, 2008, 5:47 pm

thewestside wrote:
bgpride1 wrote:FOLLOW THIS here fool, read at the dolla signs fool and let me know where u need help and I will break it down for yo bitch ass.
Yet another post that makes absolutely no sense. You're 0 for 2 now buddy.
You're new here, so I'll give you a heads up.

I've been banned about 5 times, all for insulting others and behaving like an idiot. I'm not saying you do this but before some of these dumbasses starts insulting you and you retaliate and back and fourth and then you'll find out that whoever starts shit for no reason is the one who wins, since on this forum justice never prevails.

Now, keep going like this. Don't get mad and start saying fuck you and all that. Keep it smart, insult him in a smart way just like you did here. He'll be the one who gets banned if he continues with the BS.

I'm in too deep already because I've been banned 5 times and I can get banned again for just being me and coming back here, even if I haven't done anything.

Be careful, people can provoke you easy here. :D

Welcome to the forum.

BTW You give some nice info. Good job. :D :wink:

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » January 5th, 2008, 9:35 pm

flame_guards_member1 wrote:
You're new here, so I'll give you a heads up.

I've been banned about 5 times, all for insulting others and behaving like an idiot. I'm not saying you do this but before some of these dumbasses starts insulting you and you retaliate and back and fourth and then you'll find out that whoever starts shit for no reason is the one who wins, since on this forum justice never prevails.

Now, keep going like this. Don't get mad and start saying fu-- you and all that. Keep it smart, insult him in a smart way just like you did here. He'll be the one who gets banned if he continues with the BS.

I'm in too deep already because I've been banned 5 times and I can get banned again for just being me and coming back here, even if I haven't done anything.

Be careful, people can provoke you easy here. :D

Welcome to the forum.

BTW You give some nice info. Good job. :D :wink:
Thanks for the heads up.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » January 6th, 2008, 2:59 am

NYorker wrote:
ShqipeG wrote:
belladonna87 wrote:look cunt i started this forum if your punk ass has nothing to do but keep saying niggers this and that take your wop or hunky ass somewhere else perhaps the kkk forum has opened up for your stupid ass and by the way i'm sure the latin kings and the crips don't care about no fuckin wop mafia and john gotti got his ass beat in prison read dumbass.

shut up stupid hoee i say the truth and thats it. niggers should #%@&#%@ be deported from this #%@&#%@ country mannnnnn alll fo them fuckkkk dumbass niggers dont contribute anything to society except #%@&#%@ baggy clothes and the dumbest words possible...

do niggers enojoy being dumb? like do you guys enjoy getting dumber? because i see niggers like keep getting stupider and #%@&#%@ like.... i dont even know how to explain all i know is u guys are a fuckin waste of air and ur mouths are way too #%@&#%@ big
Before you keep on saying "nigger this and nigger that" look at what your "white brothers" think of you Albanians and WAKE UP! Click Below
Albanian Niggers
lol, that site is a trip!! :lol:

crackalacking
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by crackalacking » January 6th, 2008, 3:18 am

thewestside wrote:
crackalacking wrote:The Mexican Mafia only control Cali.And only the South of Cali.Italian Mafia control the whole of Europe's cocaine import.They have people all over the world.They are slowly taking over the Italian-American Mafia.And foremost there leaders are outside of prison and not in prison.Mexican Mafia maybe look at them selve as strong but your world is a cell.You can only leave for a hour.I think it's pretty clear.......
The Italian OC groups are not "taking over" the American Mafia. All of the Italian syndicates operate in the U.S. to a certain extent, and have both personal and business ties to the American La Cosa Nostra, but they remain separate.
They are taking over if you look at the people who are in the ranks of the American Cosa Nostra.Look at the Bonanno's.They have a long history of Sicilian members.

crackalacking
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by crackalacking » January 6th, 2008, 3:20 am

thewestside wrote:
crackalacking wrote:And one more thing,they hate Blacks.The Italian don't care.If you got money,you can do business.And the Camorra are now accepting non-Italians in there organisation.The first non-Italian was a Scottish gangster to become a member of the Camorra.
I wouldn't say the Camorra is accepting non-Italians into their organization like it's a regular thing. Brandon Queen, if indeed he was ever truly made a Camorra member, is the big exception to the rule. And probably the only one.
It doesn't matter if it's a regular thing.Fact is they accepted a non-Italian.And maybe it's a regular thing but we just don't know it.The future will tell.Like always.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » January 7th, 2008, 4:00 am

Albanians are muslims.

When I went to some part of Kumanovo where Albanians roam the streets like a bunch of fucking vultures over a corpse that's shit itself, I felt like I was in Baghdad.

The fucking faces, oh my god!!!

One guy had a head like a fucking eggplant, really, horrible disfigured people, it was a nice experiance. Good thing some uck fucker didn't pull out a fucking rpg or ak47 and started a damn skirmish.

I mean yes we have disfigured people too, such as my uncle, who looks like a caveman, people with humps etc. but that's not our fault. It's the result of the wars being fought in the region, as well as the USA and UNPRAFOR KFOR etc. bombing everything and releasing biological agents into the air that slowly kills and disables everyone, and they fucked up our economy too now half the population is unemployed.

That doesn't matter at the moment. :wink: :lol:

To thewestside:

You're welcome buddy any time. :D

To the thread:

My opinion is hell no they are not stronger than the Italian mafia. However much the Italians maybe depleated in the USA, they still have some strong powerful political connections. The Italians are richer than the Mexican mafia, and the Mexican mafia is just a prison gang, a gang, not a mafia.

When you think about it, in an all out war, the Mexican mafia will win most of the time since they have more manpower everywhere and are a rising group in the USA, while the Italians are a weakening group with only 3000 members and associates.

Locally, Mexican mafia could fuck up Italians IF the Italians didn't call in for help from other allied organized crime groups.

I've always wanted to witness a high school incident where some gangbanger punk told me to bring a 100 of my homies against his 100, and where they stand infront of the school like idiots in a big group, and here comes my homies --- tanks, soldiers, and military helicopters.

That's just a fantasy. But if it was the Russian mafia and not the Italian mafia, it would happen exactly like that. :wink: :lol:

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » January 7th, 2008, 3:00 pm

crackalacking wrote:
They are taking over if you look at the people who are in the ranks of the American Cosa Nostra.Look at the Bonanno's.They have a long history of Sicilian members.
True, the Bonanno and Gambino families have strong links to the Sicilian Mafia. Other families, such as the DeCavalcante and Philadelphia families, have also had Sicilian members. But they remain a minority in the American mob.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » January 7th, 2008, 3:00 pm

crackalacking wrote:
True, the Bonanno and Gambino families have strong links to the Sicilian Mafia. Other families, such as the DeCavalcante and Philadelphia families, have also had Sicilian members. But they remain a minority in the American mob.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » January 7th, 2008, 3:18 pm

flame_guards_member1 wrote: My opinion is hell no they are not stronger than the Italian mafia. However much the Italians maybe depleated in the USA, they still have some strong powerful political connections. The Italians are richer than the Mexican mafia, and the Mexican mafia is just a prison gang, a gang, not a mafia.

When you think about it, in an all out war, the Mexican mafia will win most of the time since they have more manpower everywhere and are a rising group in the USA, while the Italians are a weakening group with only 3000 members and associates.

Locally, Mexican mafia could fu-- up Italians IF the Italians didn't call in for help from other allied organized crime groups.

I've always wanted to witness a high school incident where some gangbanger punk told me to bring a 100 of my homies against his 100, and where they stand infront of the school like idiots in a big group, and here comes my homies --- tanks, soldiers, and military helicopters.

That's just a fantasy. But if it was the Russian mafia and not the Italian mafia, it would happen exactly like that. :wink: :lol:
It is important to differentiate between the Mexican Mafia (a prison gang) and the Mexican poly-drug networks (extensions of the drug cartels in Mexico) that control much of the drug trade in the United States. They are not the same group and it is the latter that is a real power in American organized crime. The Mexicans dominate the drug trade in the western half of the country, while the Colombians (often through the Dominicans) control much of the trade in the eastern half. However, the Mexicans continue to expand eastward.

Likewise, you have to differentiate between the Italian-American Mafia and the Italian organized crime groups that operate in the United States. Though in decline, the Italian-American Mafia is probably still the most powerful and sophisticated of domestic organized crime groups. The mob families that remain have a combined membership of 1,000 to 1,200 members.

Though connected to the Italian-American Mafia, the Italian syndicates that operate here are a separate entity. They include the Cosa Nostra or Sicilian Mafia (based in Sicily), the 'Ndrangheta (based in Calabria, Italy), the Camorra (based in Campania, Italy), and the Sacra Corona Unita (based in Puglia, Italy). The Sicilian Mafia (5,000 members total) is said to have about 2,500 members and affiliates in the U.S. The 'Ndrangheta (6,000 members total) has 100-200 members and affiliates in the U.S. The Camorra (7,000 members total) has 200 members and affiliates in the U.S. And the Sacra Corona Unita (2,000 members total) has only a few members and affiliates active in the U.S.

stunna118

Unread post by stunna118 » February 1st, 2008, 3:52 am

mexican mafia will/have already outgrow the italian mafia

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » February 1st, 2008, 6:37 pm

stunna118 wrote:mexican mafia will/have already outgrow the italian mafia
Technically speaking, the Mexican Mafia is the prison gang based in Southern California. The gang has a few hundred (200-400) "fully initiated" members, as well as perhaps a few thousand affiliates. Often Mexican criminals who have no connection to the prison gang are misidentified as the "Mexican Mafia." If one were to label all Mexican criminal groups or gangs as the Mexican Mafia, than the numbers would be in the tens of thousands.

Once again, when mentioning the Italian Mafia, it is important to identify which group you are talking about. The Italian Mafia in the United States, known as La Cosa Nostra, has about 1,000 to 1,200 members. And though it varies from family to family, there is an average of 3-5 associates for every member. The four Italian organized crime syndicates based in Italy have memberships as follows - Cosa Nostra (Sicily) - 5,000 members; Camorra (Campania, Italy) - 7,000 members; 'Ndrangheta (Calabria, Italy) - 6,000 members; Sacra Corona Unita (Puglia, Italy) - 2,000 members. These five groups, whether individually or together, are often referred to as the "Italian Mafia." Combined, they have about 21,000 members.

Santo C

Unread post by Santo C » February 8th, 2008, 10:09 pm

flame_guards_member1 wrote:Albanians are muslims.

To the thread:

My opinion is hell no they are not stronger than the Italian mafia. However much the Italians maybe depleated in the USA, they still have some strong powerful political connections. The Italians are richer than the Mexican mafia, and the Mexican mafia is just a prison gang, a gang, not a mafia.

Locally, Mexican mafia could fu-- up Italians IF the Italians didn't call in for help from other allied organized crime groups.

The LCN still have allot of members nationwide I'd say probably more than the 1200 number that was estimated before and associates are at at least double that. The gambinos in ny alone still have somewhere around 500 or 550 (thats still allot considering they had around 3000 made guys back in the 80's when they were still in their prime) the genovese have around 330 maybe more and Chicago has around 80 or more made members in the city alone. Then you gotta tab up all the other factions and their crews that are in different states like florida, nj, philly, and st louis. Plus theres the fact the goverment always fudge the figures when it comes to membership numbers for several reasons. The mexi mob couldnt possibly fuck up lcn, sorry. And there not growing everywhere either they gto a faction in arizona and texas but they are outnumbered by the emi and the texas syndicate. Have been for a long time. The mob has plenty of guys in many prisons and on the outside who are allot tougher, smarter, and straight out more ruthless than a bunch of junkie convicts running around raping each other and smuggling drugs into the cdc. The wiseguys have the connections and power to easily have any of those guys transfered out of cali into any other penal system (in the midwest or the east coast) where they would have no power to do anything & then it would only be a matter of when and how they got it. Their families/loved ones & anyone close to them could and probably would be targeted.. then either murdered, tortured or intimidated just to send a message to any other gangs trying to get cute. Its been done before so dont think they wouldnt or couldnt do it again.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » February 10th, 2008, 8:52 pm

Santo C wrote:
The LCN still have allot of members nationwide I'd say probably more than the 1200 number that was estimated before and associates are at at least double that. The gambinos in ny alone still have somewhere around 500 or 550 (thats still allot considering they had around 3000 made guys back in the 80's when they were still in their prime) the genovese have around 330 maybe more and Chicago has around 80 or more made members in the city alone. Then you gotta tab up all the other factions and their crews that are in different states like florida, nj, philly, and st louis. Plus theres the fact the goverment always fudge the figures when it comes to membership numbers for several reasons. The mexi mob couldnt possibly fu-- up lcn, sorry. And there not growing everywhere either they gto a faction in arizona and texas but they are outnumbered by the emi and the texas syndicate. Have been for a long time. The mob has plenty of guys in many prisons and on the outside who are allot tougher, smarter, and straight out more ruthless than a bunch of junkie convicts running around raping each other and smuggling drugs into the cdc. The wiseguys have the connections and power to easily have any of those guys transfered out of cali into any other penal system (in the midwest or the east coast) where they would have no power to do anything & then it would only be a matter of when and how they got it. Their families/loved ones & anyone close to them could and probably would be targeted.. then either murdered, tortured or intimidated just to send a message to any other gangs trying to get cute. Its been done before so dont think they wouldnt or couldnt do it again.
I don't know where you get your figures but they are not correct. No offense. There are perhaps a total of 1,200 made members at most remaining in all the families of La Cosa Nostra. 3000 made guys in the Gambino family? Not even close. At their peak in the 1950's and 1960's, the Genovese family had 450 members and the Gambino family had 400. Today they each have about 200 members. For the record, the Bonanno family has about 135 members, the Lucchese family about 125, and the Colombo family about 100. In New York, there are approximately 3-5 associates for every member. The Chicago Outfit has about 50 made members, but has a large number of associates.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » February 11th, 2008, 2:43 am

I thought Bonnano had the lowest amount of made men in NY?

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » February 11th, 2008, 2:44 am

And what about the Philly Mob?

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » February 11th, 2008, 2:47 am

Damnit,no edit here, but ive read before Chicago membership is about between 150 -180?
Im sure it isnt as low as 50.

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Highfa

Unread post by Babmuk » February 11th, 2008, 2:50 pm

I doubt that ppl in Europe or Asia heard anything about mexican mafia.Mexican Mafia is more like a name than real mafia.Crenshaw Mafia GB also mafia?And so on..
Mexican Mafia is more like a gang than a real mafia..but maybe in the future they will be real Mafia when they will get ahold of construction buisseness,prostitution and drugs,and of course they will have to work with other mafias..smt like we will give you to do this and you will give us to do that..but question,who's gonna accept MM in a whole eurasian continent?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » February 11th, 2008, 10:52 pm

TeeKay wrote:I thought Bonnano had the lowest amount of made men in NY?
The Bonannos, Luccheses, and Colombos have all been the smallest in terms of made members at one point or another over the years. However, for at least the past 15 years or so, the Colombo family has been the smallest. The Bonanno family passed up the Luccheses for third largest during the mid-late 1990's. At one point in the late 1990's/early 2000's, the Bonanno family had 15 active crews with about 150 members. They are now around 135 or so, but are still slightly larger than the Luccheses or Colombos.