Pictures Of Gang Members II

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 19th, 2006, 11:15 am

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » February 20th, 2006, 9:55 am

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » February 20th, 2006, 5:08 pm

What gang are they from Word?

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » February 20th, 2006, 7:23 pm

I don't know, they from Compton though

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 20th, 2006, 9:59 pm

[quote="Word"]I don't know, they from Compton though[/quote]lol lol nice one lol

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » February 21st, 2006, 5:50 pm

bgcasper wrote:
Word wrote:I don't know, they from Compton though
lol lol nice one lol
Bottom pic
http://comptonpolicegangs.com/photo-gallery-2.htm

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » February 22nd, 2006, 12:40 am

man on the right, at the top, look smoke out.

Dang, its crazy to see them old gangsta's, they look crazy. Fools didnt comb they hair or nothin.

Sad that most of them are dead though. I wonder what they would be thinkin, if they knew that all that thy beleived in and died for, was dying out.

I often wonder had they lived longer, could they have changed. I always thought as a kid, that I'd never change, its like I was brain washed.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » February 22nd, 2006, 1:56 pm

that is a nice picture of some compton G's right there Word, classic shit ....i wish i knew which hood tho
I hear you too terren...

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » February 24th, 2006, 12:55 pm

Catalyst are the bloods bigger then the crips in NZ and is more into the bangin

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » February 24th, 2006, 1:00 pm

*who (is more). also im i the only person that when u click on the last picture on the compton police thing site(gangs) that when it goes big its 2 old white people?

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » February 24th, 2006, 6:10 pm

$outh$ide wrote:*who (is more). also im i the only person that when u click on the last picture on the compton police thing site(gangs) that when it goes big its 2 old white people?
LOL na. i just checked. wtf haha. i see that too

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » February 24th, 2006, 10:40 pm

lol...the brutha in the front sportin the old school "Gucci" t-shirt, what ya'll know about them?

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » March 1st, 2006, 1:26 am

Lil homie lucky to still be alive. Every nigga I know of thats been kidnapped got chipped....

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » March 6th, 2006, 9:45 pm

that shit look so fake look like they planned that shit to make it look like they were ridas like young nile said if that really would have happened oh boy would have been dead.

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » March 6th, 2006, 11:14 pm

Ace2 wrote:that shit look so fake look like they planned that shit to make it look like they were ridas like young nile said if that really would have happened oh boy would have been dead.
oh shit! ace2 is back?
been gone for a minute homie, thought we might'a lost you.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 21st, 2006, 2:55 pm

18st recruits any nationality, but it depends. Someone posted some pictures of Kasper, who is white.

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » April 21st, 2006, 9:01 pm

what hood that in where that ru gets knocced?

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » April 21st, 2006, 9:11 pm

that shit is fake man that aint in compton fuck

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » April 22nd, 2006, 10:57 am

that shit is fake, it looked like to me like it was in that pvcc hood, the darkside but aint no piru gonna be rollin thru there thats stupid that shit would be suicide

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » April 22nd, 2006, 11:15 am

yea homie a piru wouldnt be ridin through park village thats a death wish aint no joke

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » May 5th, 2006, 11:38 pm

i know what it was it was somone gettin put on the set and they probably didnt that to make it look all dope

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » May 17th, 2006, 12:53 am

*deepsky* wrote:maybe im late but i didnt know Collio was Crip... :? :shock:

Yeah, he's from Mona Park Compton Crip.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » May 17th, 2006, 1:00 am

P0rk wrote:
lb516 wrote:these are from another board its lil eazy e and his homies and must be some other sets with him too.. looks like some shotguns and sixties

]Image
i saw blood today. wild shit. last night i was out pickin up some food at like 2:30 AM, and i peep these two big black niggas in the back so of course i got my eye on 'em (damn shame haha). Anyway, when im checkin out with my shit, this nigga Lil Eazy is posted behind me in the line with his bodygaurd. He had on a 'Lil Eazy' shirt and so did his boy, said some other shit on it but i wasnt lookin that hard. Blood is big as fu-- though, he not that tall but he got muscles on 'em. Had a real nice car too.
Ay, is that nigga Lil Eazy kickin' it with the Gardena Paybacks and the Sixties cuz the nigga leanin' down on the bottom right of the picture is wearin' the "S" cap like the Sixties used to wear.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 17th, 2006, 6:15 am

[quote="WLA PALMS"][quote="P0rk"][quote="lb516"]these are from another board its lil eazy e and his homies and must be some other sets with him too.. looks like some shotguns and sixties

][img]http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/453/block28nw.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/8797/block13wy.jpg[/img]
[img]http://members.home.nl/stevenl/block8.jpg[/img]
[img]http://members.home.nl/stevenl/block11.jpg[/img][/quote]
i saw blood today. wild shit. last night i was out pickin up some food at like 2:30 AM, and i peep these two big black niggas in the back so of course i got my eye on 'em (damn shame haha). Anyway, when im checkin out with my shit, this nigga Lil Eazy is posted behind me in the line with his bodygaurd. He had on a 'Lil Eazy' shirt and so did his boy, said some other shit on it but i wasnt lookin that hard. Blood is big as fu-- though, he not that tall but he got muscles on 'em. Had a real nice car too.[/quote]

Ay, is that nigga Lil Eazy kickin' it with the Gardena Paybacks and the Sixties because the nigga leanin' down on the bottom right of the picture is wearin' the "S" cap like the Sixties used to wear.[/quote]

no LOL THE HOMIE WEARIN THE SEATLE MARINER CAP IS FROM THE NOTORIOUS SOUTH SIDE COMPTON CRIPS HIS NAME IS YOUNG MAVERICC AND HE IS PART OF THE FED TEAM ...SECRET FOR NOBODY HE IS DOIN HIS THANG WITH LIL E DESPITE THE CONFLICT ....PEACE

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 17th, 2006, 6:24 am

LOOK OUT FOR HIM BY THE WAY HE IS THE RISING START OF THE SOUTH ....HE LL JOIN LIL E IN ORDER TO DO REAL LEGITIMATE NWA WITH PEOPLE FROM NWA'S HOOD ...ODAY AT HIS SHIT AND MAY THE SUCESS BLESS THEM CAUSE THEY FROM SOUTH EAST COMPTON LIKE REN E AND DRE YELLA WAS FROM WEST CPT ...JUST TO LET YALL EAZY E FANS KNOW ..THOSE ARE EAZY E'S REAL OTG HOMIES NOT LIKE GAYME ... PEACE 1 MINUTE 3 SECOND AND SOUTH OF PARIS IS OUT SO NO CONFUSION IS MADE ....OK X? HOW'S HATIN' TODAY MY BROTHA ?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » May 17th, 2006, 6:32 am

bgcasper wrote:LOOK OUT FOR HIM BY THE WAY HE IS THE RISING START OF THE SOUTH ....HE LL JOIN LIL E IN ORDER TO DO REAL LEGITIMATE NWA WITH PEOPLE FROM NWA'S HOOD ...ODAY AT HIS SHIT AND MAY THE SUCESS BLESS THEM CAUSE THEY FROM SOUTH EAST COMPTON LIKE REN E AND DRE YELLA WAS FROM WEST CPT ...JUST TO LET YALL EAZY E FANS KNOW ..THOSE ARE EAZY E'S REAL OTG HOMIES NOT LIKE GAYME ... PEACE 1 MINUTE 3 SECOND AND SOUTH OF PARIS IS OUT SO NO CONFUSION IS MADE ....OK X? HOW'S HATIN' TODAY MY BROTHA ?
Much success to them, but i dont think they can ever revive the success of NWA.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » May 17th, 2006, 6:13 pm

bgcasper wrote:LOOK OUT FOR HIM BY THE WAY HE IS THE RISING START OF THE SOUTH ....HE LL JOIN LIL E IN ORDER TO DO REAL LEGITIMATE NWA WITH PEOPLE FROM NWA'S HOOD ...ODAY AT HIS SHIT AND MAY THE SUCESS BLESS THEM CAUSE THEY FROM SOUTH EAST COMPTON LIKE REN E AND DRE YELLA WAS FROM WEST CPT ...JUST TO LET YALL EAZY E FANS KNOW ..THOSE ARE EAZY E'S REAL OTG HOMIES NOT LIKE GAYME ... PEACE 1 MINUTE 3 SECOND AND SOUTH OF PARIS IS OUT SO NO CONFUSION IS MADE ....OK X? HOW'S HATIN' TODAY MY BROTHA ?
Oh o.k. what is the fed team, sounds like a rap group. Wish them niggaz much success in this game cuz the rap game is kind of like the dope game LOL, complete with the hataz included, but yeah tho, what is the conflict tho, what their groups don't get along in the hood or somethin', but they cooo on the money tip?

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » May 17th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Sentenza wrote:
Much success to them, but i dont think they can ever revive the success of NWA.
Yeah, I don't know either, cuz these rap niggaz nowadays don't hardly sound like when Eazy, Ren, Dre, and Cube were rappin', but Lil Eazy is a start to revivin' the NWA cuz he is Eazy's son, man, that nigga look like just like his dad, this kind of reminds me when Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg, I think that nigga Ren and Dre, and Warren G did like a tribute to NWA back in I think '98 or '99, if they do another NWA album, it's only right that nigga Lil Eazy be on there too.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » May 17th, 2006, 7:06 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:^^ You don't believe I got a HDTV? It's as big as you claim your's to be but here it is:
Better quality on it than other widescreens, Sony WEGA
yeah, yeah my nigga, I had the same t.v., a Sony Wega but mine was a big, 215 pound, 36 inch complete with the 16:9 widescreen function, picture in picture, sheeiit, you could even watch VHS cassettes using this widescreen function, and you know I had it hooked to a home theatre system too haha, and when I played my "Time Crisis" video game, sheeit, my sheeiit sounded real than a mutha....

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » March 4th, 2008, 1:21 pm

Word wrote:Image
These niggaz are Rick James(FTP) Big Hoog R.I.P and Big Momo R.I.P both from TTP

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » March 7th, 2008, 9:21 am

H572DSTA wrote:
Word wrote:Image
These niggaz are Rick James(FTP) Big Hoog R.I.P and Big Momo R.I.P both from TTP
I know Donzelley Tru got much Piru love for Big Momo.. speaks highly of him. How did he die?

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » March 7th, 2008, 9:54 pm

Moon wrote:yea homie a piru wouldnt be ridin through park village thats a death wish aint no joke
^^ i did that shit like 2 months ago
i wasnt in the projects but i went to they park rite behind the village with the biggass field i had 2 piss super bad and jus went all red on red house shoes and all..

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”