multi-ethnic gangs?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
since88

multi-ethnic gangs?

Unread post by since88 » March 5th, 2008, 1:57 pm

Why is it that gangs always gotta be about skin color? Isn't their any multi-ethnic crews out there that arn't racist, just bangin?

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » March 5th, 2008, 4:21 pm

Why you want to join?

since88

Unread post by since88 » March 6th, 2008, 5:53 pm

naw.what area and set?

since88

Unread post by since88 » March 6th, 2008, 5:56 pm

i mean, whys it always black gangs vs. latinos, or one group of latinos vs. another group, or one group of asians vs another? And fuck AB, there just plain out racist and hate everyone. I mean ive seen tag crews made of mixed cats but gangs seem to stick to their own. Im guessing this is because their all racist...

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » March 6th, 2008, 5:57 pm

Why dont you make one?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » March 7th, 2008, 12:43 pm

There've been a few mixed gangs in L.A. through the years like Suicidal Boys(whites, Mexicans,others), West Side Crazys (whites, Asians, Mexicans, at least one black guy) - (not the Korea Town gang, a West LA gang from the 80's-early 90's) and West L.A. 13 (whites, Mexicans, Asians). Mixed gangs in LA are usually "minor league" type gangs. I don't know of a major varrio or Crip/Blood set that is truly multi-ethnic.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » March 8th, 2008, 7:03 am

Ethnic gangs would be hard to function since prison politics come in the way.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » March 8th, 2008, 12:23 pm

Yeah, exactly. Nowadays even street politics would make it difficult.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » March 8th, 2008, 1:19 pm

Yea the Mexican homies wanted in the Oriental hood but the Big homies didn't allow it because of prison politics. It was kind of messed up....they eventually got in Ese gangs but we still homies none the less.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » March 8th, 2008, 1:20 pm

Out of state though theres a grip of Hispanics and Blacks in the set. Out of state things be working different.

VALERO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Racist gangs

Unread post by VALERO » March 9th, 2008, 1:29 am

Do gangs like Public Enemy #1 and Nazi Low Riders count? They're obviously claiming to be racist gangs but don't they let Mexicans in? I KNOW FOR SURE they don't allow blacks but I think I've heard that there's Mexicans in both PEN 1 and NLR.

kc10282006

Unread post by kc10282006 » March 9th, 2008, 2:03 pm

As a black man, I am sickened by gangs regardless of the skin color of their members. For me, there is not any difference between a white person spreading destruction through acts of violence than a black or brown person. It is repulsive how gangs live off the high of violence, which is the real motivation behind their destructive behavior. Gang members have always been attracted to the destructive force of violence, which eventually is what they end up falling in love with in living out the homicidal (and suicidal) lifestyle of gang banging. Their love for violence is as addictive as any drug. These black, brown, white brothers and sisters that are caught up in the gangs are merely addicts to the drug of violence, and have been seriously afflicted by the sickness which it causes. This is why so many of the minds of gang members seem to be misshapen or misguided by their own false sense of a distorted reality that is bent on destruction. In trying to understand their practice of self-hate, you sense a level of ruthlessness to commit unnecessary acts of violence in the name of street and jail house justice that have been way too chilling and horrific for far too long to ever be accepted, justified, or tolerated by any sane and just society, which I do not claim the US to be. I do claim, that as an adult male who happens to be black and who is living in an America which has a long history of unrighteousness and violence, especially toward my kind, that I am not going to perpetuate the same acts of violence used against me, to justify killing another being over a name of a street that does not belong to me, or ending a life to defend nothing more than a false pride represented by some $2 dollar rag, and I will not kill a person regardless of skin color, and especially if the skin color is the same as mine, over years of years senseless feuding, because I refuse to fall prey to this lunacy. Violence for a gang member is like crack or meth for any addict. We can only end this problem when we recognize that the problem is that the Gangs enjoy the fighting and shooting, and the cheap thrills that come from it, way too much and way too often. This must be stopped by any means, necessary.

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » March 10th, 2008, 11:57 am

mongols and the vagos motorcycle clubs are mixed white and mexican. they're not really gangs, except according to law enforcement.

richjesus

Re: multi-ethnic gangs?

Unread post by richjesus » March 13th, 2008, 6:10 pm

since88 wrote:Why is it that gangs always gotta be about skin color? Isn't their any multi-ethnic crews out there that arn't racist, just bangin?
few of the blood gangs in carson got a decent mixture of ethnicity. alotta somoans/pacific islanders wid blacks.

southern california all torn up from this race bullsh-t.

i got alotta homies in the bay, and alotta the gangs up there are multi racial. alotta blocks up there are controlled by drug crews or hustler crews that are jus homies from around the way. my filipino homie is in a hustler gang in san francisco TEnderloin district that has mexicans, blacks, chinese, and filipinos, and supposedly a down ass white cat. they stay on that paper tip.

xibalba

Unread post by xibalba » March 24th, 2008, 1:17 am

Back in the days when White Fence started they had a mix.
Silencioso wrote:There've been a few mixed gangs in L.A. through the years like Suicidal Boys(whites, Mexicans,others), West Side Crazys (whites, Asians, Mexicans, at least one black guy) - (not the Korea Town gang, a West LA gang from the 80's-early 90's) and West L.A. 13 (whites, Mexicans, Asians). Mixed gangs in LA are usually "minor league" type gangs. I don't know of a major varrio or Crip/Blood set that is truly multi-ethnic.

OG Cabrini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Cabrini » March 29th, 2008, 1:35 pm

In "Bangin in the Rock"(which takes place in Little Rock in 94' for anyone who isnt familiar) most of the gangs shown were mixed(mostly black and white ppl). But with that bein said, that was 15 years ago and from what ive heard things have changed alot over there. Today im pretty sure most of the gang members are black.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » April 16th, 2008, 10:38 pm

Gangs aren't equal opportunity employers..

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 6th, 2008, 7:45 pm

yall must of neva heard of Park village they have
Samoans- Darcside
Blacks-Waccside
and they got a good amount of ese's that rep Park Village
its a trip

MrDAC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Louisville

Unread post by MrDAC » May 7th, 2008, 1:55 pm

It is said that the Swans in East SC LA had latino members circa 2004

SHYSTER
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SHYSTER » June 7th, 2008, 2:09 pm

18th st grew so rapidly partly because they would let anyone in their gang. I remember I was hit up by Filipino, Hispanic, and Black gangsters from 18th st at Magic Mountain back in the mid 1990's. Temple St also has a lot of Filipinos and Hispanics in their gang.

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » June 9th, 2008, 12:07 pm

Cuatro Flats has 2 black dudes and 2 asian brothers in their Varrio. One of the blck dudes from there who is a friend of mine rides SUR when he hits the joint. Not sure how the others roll.

mechatofu
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by mechatofu » August 21st, 2008, 9:40 pm

Fuck the police

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » August 31st, 2008, 8:41 pm

AztecNinja wrote:Cuatro Flats has 2 black dudes and 2 asian brothers in their Varrio. One of the blck dudes from there who is a friend of mine rides SUR when he hits the joint. Not sure how the others roll.
are the asians filipino?

ThreeTwo
What city do you live in now?: Westside.

Unread post by ThreeTwo » January 8th, 2009, 2:30 pm

After the war broke out between Blacks and Mexicans... I heard that 18th street were told by the Mexican Mafia to boot off / kill off all Black members... anybody know what they did after being booted off? ...I'm guessing being pi--ed off and all probably joined up with a rival gang? ECC? or something along those lines...

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re:

Unread post by shing » January 24th, 2009, 9:59 pm

Silencioso wrote:There've been a few mixed gangs in L.A. through the years like Suicidal Boys(whites, Mexicans,others), West Side Crazys (whites, Asians, Mexicans, at least one black guy) - (not the Korea Town gang, a West LA gang from the 80's-early 90's) and West L.A. 13 (whites, Mexicans, Asians). Mixed gangs in LA are usually "minor league" type gangs. I don't know of a major varrio or Crip/Blood set that is truly multi-ethnic.

you need to include 18th st. in this catagory. i have met tons of non hispanic members from that gang. also remember back in the day that grape street was half black and half mexican. but for the most part mixed race gangs are hard to come by unless you count gangs that have a couple of different races in them. asian gangs are usually very mixed. most of the time they include a combo of many different races.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » January 29th, 2009, 3:32 am

ThreeTwo wrote:After the war broke out between Blacks and Mexicans... I heard that 18th street were told by the Mexican Mafia to boot off / kill off all Black members... anybody know what they did after being booted off? ...I'm guessing being pi--ed off and all probably joined up with a rival gang? ECC? or something along those lines...
alot of them didnt drop their black members....some of them are still members to this day

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » January 29th, 2009, 3:35 am

probably the biggest mixed gang in LA is tiny rascals......youll be suprized how many black gangs have mexicans

DkMkURkVGkRk74VE
What city do you live in now?: Seattle

Unread post by DkMkURkVGkRk74VE » April 24th, 2009, 6:57 pm

shit i knx fxr a fact theres sxme white bxys bangin in the hub (cxmptxn) and xther parts xf LA in black gangs, MXB Piru gxtta few white bxys, sx dx a few HCGVER sets and Tree txp piru gxtta white bxy xn the hxxd txx

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » April 26th, 2009, 5:52 am

one thing you have too relize is that most of these gangs dont have any specific rules against having different races in them most of them are majority one race not because they set out to make themselves like that but because of their location theyre mostly just products of their communities and theirs not too places in america thats 100 percent one race.

poohbear555
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by poohbear555 » June 12th, 2009, 2:32 pm

I know that 18st gang had some African American members from there hood..As well as Sons of Samoa{SOS} in long beach,there mixed as well,they have samoans,african Americans and asians and some hispanics from there hood...As well park village compton crip..mixed with samoans and african americans...

blinx420
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Glendale

Unread post by blinx420 » October 7th, 2009, 3:16 am

mechatofu wrote:fu-- the police
LOL that was random

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » May 24th, 2011, 2:56 pm

Some formerly all Pinoy gangs like Sarzana are now mixed.