Asian Boyz

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
GARD3NA

Asian Boyz

Unread post by GARD3NA » March 19th, 2008, 7:32 pm

Beware of Asian Boyz bangin' on the internet and I mean seriously. It will not be safe surfing the web after 6PM and remember to have your anti-virus scanner on.

du ma nigka cuzz diz east side san diego Asian BkoyZ crKip gang cuzz clicced up with Vietnamese BkoyZ forK life cuzz... juzz cuzz you crKip don't mean we cool cuzz... A-gang orK don't bKang cuzz... bKig upz to the laoz & khmerK homies frKom the A gang forK murKderKing theirK own khmerK & laoz bKrKotherKz frKom TRkG cuzz haha doing the dirKty worK forK us cuzz... ABZ was starKted bKy Vietz cuzz fucc wat you hearKd cuzz... fucc surKenos & rKoaches & slobKz cuzz 13K & RK & BK cuzz... 1 love 2 the homiez frKom mirKa mesa Asian CrKipz cuzz & shoutz to the new homeyz MyMy aka Smiley Loc & HT cuzz... we ain't even gotz ta bKe in the strKeetz cuzz we got myspAce & youtubKe on locc down cuzz... ABZ got the interKnet game on locc cuzz... WE RkECRkUITING RkIGHT NOW CUZZ... any nigka wanna bKang the A-gang cuzz message us on youtubKe orK myspace cuzz... if you can't get in any otherK gangz cuzz holla at us cuzz we accept anybKody cuzz

Can I get jumped in online?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykHqhQdT ... re=related

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » March 24th, 2008, 12:21 pm

apples were started by khmers and almost every gang u can think of has some sort of video on youtube not just apples

Bohus
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: West coast island

Unread post by Bohus » March 24th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Hahaha I loved that rap song they made! A strong chinese accent saying "Niggas" haha made me laugh.

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562booney » March 25th, 2008, 12:26 am

stop online bangin and handle it on the s treets u wanksta, for ur information apples gang started by Cambodians in LONG BEACH get ur gang history right!

GARD3NA

Unread post by GARD3NA » March 25th, 2008, 5:17 am

For your info I just copied and pasted from youtube. It's funny how a lot of people are putting themselves and their hoods on the internet like that. By the year 2020, there will be no more street gangs and all gangs will operate through myspace and youtube. hahaha

Bohus
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: West coast island

Unread post by Bohus » March 25th, 2008, 7:30 am

*For your info I just copied and pasted from youtube. It's funny how a lot of people are putting themselves and their hoods on the internet like that. By the year 2020, there will be no more street gangs and all gangs will operate through myspace and youtube. hahaha*

Haha WORD!

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » March 25th, 2008, 1:49 pm

well its 2008 everyone uses the internet get used to it

GARD3NA

Unread post by GARD3NA » March 27th, 2008, 4:03 am

Is it that difficult to find people who will gangbang on the streets now days? So much that you have to put an ad on youtube? If you want to keep feeding pigs info about you and your set you should start posting more ads at craigslist. Maybe that way you will get more attention from people.

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » March 29th, 2008, 1:10 pm

van nuys asian boys jus smoked some fool out in rosemead over the weekend. i think two cars shot each other up, an asian boyz fool died, and the person they shot at died.

tragic violence, RIP to both of em.

they always stay active

deccw1

r

Unread post by deccw1 » March 31st, 2008, 10:12 pm

van nuys asian boys arent a joke. they put it down when it comes.

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » March 31st, 2008, 11:08 pm

richjesus wrote:van nuys asian boys jus smoked some fool out in rosemead over the weekend. i think two cars shot each other up, an asian boyz fool died, and the person they shot at died.

tragic violence, RIP to both of em.

they always stay active
yeah i heard about that kid gettin shot. yeah van nuys always been active.

cFut

Unread post by cFut » April 4th, 2008, 2:35 pm

San Diego Asian Boyz are FAKE. Theres no such thing as Asian Boyz in San Diego, if they are real then they don't make any noise.
There might be Asian Boyz members that are living in San Diego from other cities, but I don't think there is a REAL established ABZ in San Diego.
For a fact, those fools in the video are fake.
The real asian gangs in San Diego are OBS, TOC, OKB, TEC and O-MOB

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » April 6th, 2008, 2:44 pm

They a bunch of claimers...look at "o.g goofy" dude looks like he 17...real ABZ would never claim dude as an O.G...gotta be 30+ to really be considered an "O.G".

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » April 6th, 2008, 3:01 pm

YearZero wrote:They a bunch of claimers...look at "o.g goofy" dude looks like he 17...real ABZ would never claim dude as an O.G...gotta be 30+ to really be considered an "O.G".
for real, all these young kids think if you put in work you an OG. they dun understand wat its reall about. they tossing that term out like cookies these days.

GARD3NA

New Age

Unread post by GARD3NA » April 7th, 2008, 2:17 am

Since this is the new age and gangbangin has evolved to the internet, there is no reason why a kid would not make OG by 17. Look he put in work in Myspace, Youtube, Facebook. I mean what more can you ask for?? HAHA.

deccw1

s

Unread post by deccw1 » April 8th, 2008, 12:38 pm

my older homies uncle is from van nuys asian boyz. van nuys asian boyz hates westside and some other side asianboyz.. van nuys also hate vbz. VAN NUYZ was the original asian boy click they are crazy,

hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: s

Unread post by hitonme » April 10th, 2008, 3:31 pm

deccw1 wrote:my older homies uncle is from van nuys asian boyz. van nuys asian boyz hates westside and some other side asianboyz.. van nuys also hate vbz. VAN NUYZ was the original asian boy click they are crazy,
Westside abz is cool, its just that some of them are bitches and snitches thats why van nuys and north side abz (sgv clicc) don't get along with them. Plus those west side foolz are mostly viet and they get along with flea boyz thats why van nuys be set tripping. north side abz especially the cambodians from north side don't like west side cuz of their love for fleas. That shooting in rosemead, ain't no abz fool died. The local newspapers say group of four foolz in a car shot up a group of 3 fools in a car. Two out of the three died. One got shot in the head and died on the spot. Other fool was critically injured but died the next day. Y'all saw the news about the van nuys abz fool Babyface? his arse got arrested at that apartment complex in van nuys. hes that fool that shanked some obz at that cambodian temple. he was on the run but that dumb idiot came back to vannuys and the cops spotted him. ya'll heard about that freeway shooting near hollywood? some black guy in a car followed a green car and shot and killed some fool named bunthan roueng. Ironically, his brother is bunthoeng roueng aka Too Short the one fool that was on the news back in the day for shooting them chings. so yeah, van nuys be all over the news this past month. Forgot to mention, if you google asian boyz, there another article that has this van nuys ab fool getting his appeal denied for killing a chic at a restaurant when he was aiming at two fools from wah ching and another from chinatown boys.

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » April 10th, 2008, 8:48 pm

apples be putting in work in the valley even tho i hate em they put in work every ese barrio fears em in the valley and they recruiting really well too they go around even to burbank to recruit nigguhs haha

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Proverbz » April 29th, 2008, 1:05 am

asian boyz in the valley were known for shooting without hesitation. they attacked koreans and filipinos in my day. they were mostly vietnamese.

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California

Unread post by Proverbz » May 8th, 2008, 9:59 pm

this vbz cat said that his click is in the valley and that they are partners in crime with van nuys abz.

AsianIslander
What city do you live in now?: California

Re: Asian Boyz

Unread post by AsianIslander » October 1st, 2008, 2:27 am

The History channel talked about Asian Boyz and Tiny Raskal Gang. They said that all the Asian Boyz started when they used to be one with Tiny Raskal Gang. They were beefin with each other so they migrated and started Asian Boyz. I used to think they would have some kind of connection since both gangs are mostly Cambodian before I watched the episode. Guess I was right. Anyway, any truth to that?

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » October 1st, 2008, 7:42 pm

AsianIslander wrote:The History channel talked about Asian Boyz and Tiny Raskal Gang. They said that all the Asian Boyz started when they used to be one with Tiny Raskal Gang. They were beefin with each other so they migrated and started Asian Boyz. I used to think they would have some kind of connection since both gangs are mostly Cambodian before I watched the episode. Guess I was right. Anyway, any truth to that?
Yea, but there was alot of misinformation in that show. If I remember right they said that ABZ split from TRG in '95 over a girl, but I know ABZ has existed longer than that. That episode was WEAK. It was all about Fresno, barely touching on Long Beach.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 3rd, 2008, 5:09 am

AsianIslander wrote:The History channel talked about Asian Boyz and Tiny Raskal Gang. They said that all the Asian Boyz started when they used to be one with Tiny Raskal Gang. They were beefin with each other so they migrated and started Asian Boyz. I used to think they would have some kind of connection since both gangs are mostly Cambodian before I watched the episode. Guess I was right. Anyway, any truth to that?
i knew a few asian boyz from van nuys when i was younger so i can say what i heard.

i was in a little junior high crew called kcf in van nuys back in the 90's and we had a few cambodian guys. some heads from van nuys high from abz went to my junior high (fulton) and pretty much put us on check. we we were told to squash the crew and all the cambodian guys were told to jump into abz. my homeboy j.r. who was pinoy also got jumped in. he was abz and his older brother marvin was best friends with one of the main heads abz and along with my cambodian homies from our crew in abz that's how i got the abz history lesson from.

i heard asian boyz in l.a. started from 3 clicks. asian boyz abz (long beach) , asian boyz style abs (van nuys) and asian boyz insane or insanity abi (chinatown). they all just became asian boyz together later on but they all started out as 3 seperate crews in 3 different cities.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 3rd, 2008, 5:21 am

Proverbz wrote:this vbz cat said that his click is in the valley and that they are partners in crime with van nuys abz.
that's not true.

van nuys abs just killed 2 v-boyz in sgv a few months ago.