The game - the documentary for u who have heard it

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: The game - the documentary for u who have heard it

Unread post by GTS » January 18th, 2005, 3:56 pm

I bet he loves the attention, you haters that keep his name in your mouth are promotin and you don't even know it.

Overall a good cd, i was impressed I just copped it today, and the record store says they've been sellin like crazy already.

ChAoS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChAoS » January 18th, 2005, 11:55 pm

Anybody see the Extra DVD???pretty interesting stuff......

Purple Dinosaur
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Purple Dinosaur » January 19th, 2005, 4:08 am

Is u hating kause the nigga game bitch is from Grape St? LoL
the fuc u talkin bout? nigga if he fucin bitches from the grape area then i feel sorry for that nigga he kissin the homies dic everytime he kiss that sorry ass hoodrat bitch on the lips

now shut yo gay claimin slob from atlanta ass up u sound stupid typin like a retard fake ass faggot

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » January 19th, 2005, 7:13 am

I just heard the record. The beats are tight, but Game's lyrics suck. He is like Dr. Dre's science project. If he could create a gangsta rapper from Compton, Game would be it. Take away all that fake gangster stuff, and what you have left is a dude who can't really rap over some tight beats.

I saw the DVD too. Basically, it was just showing a lot of his homeboyz dressed in red. To me it was like he was trying to show how hard he was, but really the dude don't seem that real to me.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » January 20th, 2005, 3:07 pm

the game is real. that nig got shot 5 times in a bad drug deal and was in a coma, hes a blood, and hes doing the blood thing, snoops got the crip thing going on. and the documentary is the name of his album dummy.

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » January 21st, 2005, 6:51 am

WhiteBoy wrote:the game is real. that nig got shot 5 times in a bad drug deal and was in a coma, hes a blood, and hes doing the blood thing, snoops got the crip thing going on. and the documentary is the name of his album dummy.
LOL. Getting shot makes you real and a gangsta, huh? What an idiot.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » January 21st, 2005, 7:25 am

go sniff some poop buddy, my point was that he has more street credit than stanky fudgecicle over there.
the man is about money first of all, any one see his interview on BET last night? the black wall street? how he is into the rise of black communities?

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » January 21st, 2005, 8:35 am

WhiteBoy wrote:go sniff some poop buddy, my point was that he has more street credit than stanky fudgecicle over there.
the man is about money first of all, any one see his interview on BET last night? the black wall street? how he is into the rise of black communities?
You so dumb and naive. Yeah he is about money, thats it. You believe what people say on television!? The guy is selling his lifestyle, true or not, because he knows dumb people like you will believe it and will buy his records just because you think he is "so gangsta" and "real".

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » January 21st, 2005, 8:49 am

the only reason i have an intrest in his music is cause i like the way it sounds. the image is somthing else, but i do like his tats.
how am i so dumb for relaying the information that i heard from tv?
i wasn't saying "ohh that guy is such a gangsta" he is obviously real enough to get himself some where other than on a message board talking shit to people.

wannachunkems

Unread post by wannachunkems » January 21st, 2005, 5:55 pm

sensualwhitechoclate wrote:yea he fake jus like 50 thats why both of them should run g-unit alone, yayo, young buCC, and lloyd banks deserve a better group they get alot of hate only becuzz of 50
hahaha cot DAMN another weenie wigger who thinks he knows whaddup

LISTEN FAG, game was shot right next to my school in the SHERWOOD apartments in bellflower you creampuff

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » January 21st, 2005, 6:13 pm

if you get shot that dont make you real.. but i got no reason to think he fake so its wutever

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » January 21st, 2005, 6:59 pm

don't be ignorant... getting shot brings light to areas that if you havn't had a near death experiance, you wouldn't know about,

CantNo1TopPac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CantNo1TopPac » January 22nd, 2005, 8:40 pm

The album was what I expected with dre being on the beats and all.

rafael

Unread post by rafael » January 23rd, 2005, 7:26 am

sensualwhitechoclate wrote:yea he fake jus like 50 thats why both of them should run g-unit alone, yayo, young buCC, and lloyd banks deserve a better group they get alot of hate only becuzz of 50
U HAVE NO FUKKIN CLU

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 24th, 2005, 2:48 am

ONCE AGAIN NOTHIN BUT PHONIE ASS PEOPLE TALKIN SHIT LIKE THEY RUN THE STREETS. THE GAME CD IS BANGIN ITS A FUCKIN CLASSIC AND ANYBODY THAT DOESN'T AGREE DOESN'T KNOW SHIT. ONCE AGAIN BOMPTON BACK ON THE MAP. WHY ARE BOMPTON NIGGA ALWAYS THE TIGHTEST? YOU HAVE EAZY E, D.J. QUIK, MAUSBERG, GANGSTA DRESTA, B.G. KNOCK OUT, AND EVEN THAT FAG EIHT AIN'T TOO BAD AS LONG AS HE AIN'T TRYIN TO DISS SOMEBODY.

wannachunkems

Unread post by wannachunkems » January 24th, 2005, 4:09 am

agreed

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » January 24th, 2005, 10:25 am

wescoast u need a hug

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » January 24th, 2005, 10:59 am

WhiteBoy wrote:don't be ignorant... getting shot brings light to areas that if you havn't had a near death experiance, you wouldn't know about,
ive been shot b4. you idiot. i kno a nigga who was shot 14 times.. that dont make him realler

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » January 24th, 2005, 12:17 pm

Y.G. wrote:ONCE AGAIN NOTHIN BUT PHONIE ASS PEOPLE TALKIN SHIT LIKE THEY RUN THE STREETS. THE GAME CD IS BANGIN ITS A FUCKIN CLASSIC AND ANYBODY THAT DOESN'T AGREE DOESN'T KNOW SHIT. ONCE AGAIN compton BACK ON THE MAP. WHY ARE compton NIGGA ALWAYS THE TIGHTEST? YOU HAVE EAZY E, D.J. QUIK, MAUSBERG, GANGSTA DRESTA, B.G. KNOCK OUT, AND EVEN THAT FAG EIHT AIN'T TOO BAD AS LONG AS HE AIN'T TRYIN TO DISS SOMEBODY.
word

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » January 24th, 2005, 1:18 pm

Y.G. wrote:ONCE AGAIN NOTHIN BUT PHONIE ASS PEOPLE TALKIN SHIT LIKE THEY RUN THE STREETS. THE GAME CD IS BANGIN ITS A FUCKIN CLASSIC AND ANYBODY THAT DOESN'T AGREE DOESN'T KNOW SHIT. ONCE AGAIN compton BACK ON THE MAP. WHY ARE compton NIGGA ALWAYS THE TIGHTEST? YOU HAVE EAZY E, D.J. QUIK, MAUSBERG, GANGSTA DRESTA, B.G. KNOCK OUT, AND EVEN THAT FAG EIHT AIN'T TOO BAD AS LONG AS HE AIN'T TRYIN TO DISS SOMEBODY.
Not a classic. I'm sorry. The Game needed to step up his lyrical game for it to be a classic. Beat-wise, yeah its a classic. But you can't compare it to Quik's first 3 albums or Eihts first 4 albums, or Eazy-E's first. You can play those albums front to back without skipping one song. They could have left out a few songs on The Game's album. Some of them you would have to skip. Mausberg was a much better rapper than Game is right now. Game can improve, and with experience I think he will be good. But to say the album, as a whole, is a classic, I think you drinking a little too much cool-aid right there.
Last edited by olo on January 24th, 2005, 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kenni
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kenni » January 24th, 2005, 1:19 pm

i just dl:ed it, it wasn that good O.O

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » January 24th, 2005, 8:22 pm

BABYBRAZE wrote:
WhiteBoy wrote:don't be ignorant... getting shot brings light to areas that if you havn't had a near death experiance, you wouldn't know about,
ive been shot b4. you idiot. i kno a nigga who was shot 14 times.. that dont make him realler
do you honestly expect me to believe you?

Nik
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Nik » January 25th, 2005, 2:57 am

The game is off the hook

niggas aint got shit better to do than be mad at a man makin his money?

and LMFAO AT NIGGAS WHO AINT EVEN FROM COMPTON TALKIN ABOUT HOW HES FAKE LIKE THESE BITCH ASS NIGGAS HAVE EVER EVEN BEEN TO COMPTON OR KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT COMPTON

Nik
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Nik » January 25th, 2005, 3:01 am

How in the fuck would you know if him or 50 were fake?......im sure your gay white fake crip claimin ass has ever even seen a real nigga other than on TV

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 25th, 2005, 12:03 pm

I JUS BOUGHT IT, THE CD IS A 9 OUT OF 10 ITS A HOT ASS ALBUM WHETER BLOOD OR CRIP HE IS A HELL OF A RAPPER AND HIS DVD IS REAL ALOT OF REAL B AND C G'S ON THERE.3X

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » January 25th, 2005, 4:00 pm

for all u bitch ass niggas sayin game aint this, game aint that, watch his dvd and tell me he aint no real nigga in the streets, and watch when u see his record sales for the last week that come out tomaorw, its gonna shut all u fuckin bitch ass haters up

BLAAAAACK WAAAAALL STREEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » January 25th, 2005, 8:34 pm

Purple Dinosaur wrote:
Is u hating kause the nigga game bitch is from Grape St? LoL
the fuc u talkin bout? nigga if he fucin women from the grape area then i feel sorry for that nigga he kissin the homies dic everytime he kiss that sorry ass hoodrat bitch on the lips

now shut yo gay claimin slob from atlanta ass up u sound stupid typin like a retard fake ass faggot
You niggaz never sease to amaze me. Quick to holla that S word ova the net. If we was face 2 face you wouldnt say shit lil homie kause I'd smash yo pussy ass. Real G'z move in silence nigga fuck all that yappin your pussy ass do on this net. You prolly some lil nigga that get terrorized by bounty hunters at school so you kome home and show your anger ova the net by disrespect blood. Get yo weight up lil nigga befo you try to talk to me. Im on a whole nother level pimp.

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » January 25th, 2005, 8:42 pm

I gotta agree with YG. The Games album is a Klassic. Its one of those rare cds that you can listen to without skippin. My favorite song on there is "I dont need your Love" & "Where Im from" But I would give the whole album a 10 out of 10. It prolly go 3x platinum at the least.

Grape Kool-Ade
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Grape Kool-Ade » January 25th, 2005, 9:51 pm

nigga u a fucin joke claimin slob in atlanta u aint worth my time muthafuca, booty holes get stiched up with they snitchin asses but u wouldnt know that livin in atlanta fucin gay ass game groupie fag wut kinda gay ass nigga suck a fake rappers dick , hmm a nigga from atlanta wanabe slob

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » January 25th, 2005, 10:32 pm

Nik wrote:The game is off the hook

niggas aint got shit better to do than be mad at a man makin his money?

and LMFAO AT NIGGAS WHO AINT EVEN FROM COMPTON TALKIN ABOUT HOW HES FAKE LIKE THESE BITCH ASS NIGGAS HAVE EVER EVEN BEEN TO COMPTON OR KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT COMPTON
yes i do agree.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 26th, 2005, 3:09 am

olo wrote:
Not a classic. I'm sorry. The Game needed to step up his lyrical game for it to be a classic. Beat-wise, yeah its a classic. But you can't compare it to Quik's first 3 albums or Eihts first 4 albums, or Eazy-E's first. You can play those albums front to back without skipping one song. They could have left out a few songs on The Game's album. Some of them you would have to skip. Mausberg was a much better rapper than Game is right now. Game can improve, and with experience I think he will be good. But to say the album, as a whole, is a classic, I think you drinking a little too much cool-aid right there.

PLEASE HE MIGHT NOT BETTER THAN QUIK, MAUSBERG, AND EAZY BUT HE IS FO DAMN SHO' BETTER THAN THAT SCARY ASS NIGGA EIHT.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 26th, 2005, 3:12 am

Grape Kool-Ade wrote:nigga u a fucin joke claimin slob in atlanta u aint worth my time muthafuca, booty holes get stiched up with they snitchin asses but u wouldnt know that livin in atlanta fucin gay ass game groupie fag wut kinda gay ass nigga suck a fake rappers dick , hmm a nigga from atlanta wanabe slob

WESTCOAST YOUR BITCH ASS IS BACK IT. I KNOW ITS YOUR GROUPIE ASS BECAUSE YOUR NAMES ARE ALWAYS GOT SOMETHING TO DO WITH GRAPE ST. IF I AIN'T PURPLE DINOSAUR OR SOME KINDA OF BITCH ASS NAME REFERRING TO GRAPE ST. IT JUST SHOWS THAT YOUR THE REAL BITCH ASS NIGGA ON THIS FORUM. ALONSO SHOULD START A NEW THREAD WERE WE VOTE THE BITCH OF THE WEEK BECAUSE YOUR BITCH ASS WOULD WIN EVERY OTHER WEEK YOU AND KILL JOY FIGHTIN FOR THE TITLE.