L.A. Gangs In Australia

Discuss Africa and the Down under region with its Pacific Islander influence.
Hu3ro

L.A. Gangs In Australia

Unread post by Hu3ro » April 19th, 2008, 2:55 pm

How did gangs like 18th Street, MS-13 and Armenian Power start in Australia?

Crymz

Unread post by Crymz » April 19th, 2008, 9:01 pm

Their is no real 18th Street, MS-13 or Armenian Power in Australia.. They are simply gangs of youths with the same ethnic background as these gangs who have adopted the same name in hopes that they can spark their own little branch...They are purely wannabe's who are trying to be like the real gangs overseas just so they can sound dangerous..

It is just like the Bloods and Crips in the Sydney South West area.. They are definately not real Bloods or Crips.. They are just stupid Islanders trying to be like them...

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 20th, 2008, 1:40 pm

When XV3gang.com was up, supposedly they really did have 18st in Australia & some were supposed to be wannabes. They had pic's of 18 in Australia, but I don't know how they got started. I think they just moved there & 1 of them said to take down the pic's, because fools in Australia were copying them.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 20th, 2008, 3:40 pm

LA gangs are in LA, not Australia.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 21st, 2008, 12:10 pm

Azure9920 wrote:LA gangs are in LA, not Australia.
He means gangs that originated in LA & many have them have spread wide out.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 26th, 2008, 2:22 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:LA gangs are in LA, not Australia.
He means gangs that originated in LA & many have them have spread wide out.
I thought it wasn't legit unless they had LA/NYC connects?

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » April 26th, 2008, 2:34 pm

saw some islander on this one website from new ealand trying ta act like bloods and crips...shit wuz funny....

OG Cabrini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Cabrini » April 26th, 2008, 2:51 pm

A blood/crip set is usually only considered legit if they have connections to LA, definitely not New York lol

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 28th, 2008, 2:40 pm

OG Cabrini wrote:
A blood/crip set is usually only considered legit if they have connections to LA, definitely not New York lol
Yeah lol & did I say it was nay different? No...

OG Cabrini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Cabrini » April 28th, 2008, 3:22 pm

Dawg the way you said it seems like you meant LA or NY. Usually a "/" means "or". So you said "sets are only legit if they have LA OR NY connects", i said they only legit if they have LA connects, NOT NY connects. I donno may have been wat you meant, but not wat you wrote feel me

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 28th, 2008, 3:53 pm

OG Cabrini wrote:
Dawg the way you said it seems like you meant LA or NY. Usually a "/" means "or". So you said "sets are only legit if they have LA OR NY connects", i said they only legit if they have LA connects, NOT NY connects. I donno may have been wat you meant, but not wat you wrote feel me
I wasn't the 1 who said that. I was talking about the fool who did.

OG Cabrini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Cabrini » April 28th, 2008, 4:02 pm

iight i see wat youre sayin now and yeah youre right man, i apologize, my bad..

GLS

Re: L.A. Gangs In Australia

Unread post by GLS » June 18th, 2008, 10:07 pm

Nope...There is supposely a xv3 in south wales....

mattymm
What city do you live in now?: liverpool

Unread post by mattymm » September 18th, 2008, 11:05 pm

lol there been some tagging comming up round sydney Ms-13 and 18st lol but all wannabes

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hamo_uce » October 24th, 2008, 11:21 pm

Alot of Samoans and Tongans have alot of Family / Relatives in the United States living in the Ghettos with the blacks / Chongos / Asians etc etc..... Also They do have Relatives that are Connectted with the ReaL Samoan CRIP / bLOOd SETS in WEST / EAST / NTH LBC / Carson / Gardena / Santa Ana in Los Angeles ....

Tongans in Inglewood / Lennox / Hawthorne / NTH LBC in Los Angeles.......

Quite a few OGs from the STATES have moved too NZ and started SETS there.....

payCe out too all the SOS CrewS in Melbourne / Sydney and brisbane......
biGG MaLo too SAS - SQUAD in Cranbourne in ViC....

BtownBarrio
What city do you live in now?: Sydney

Unread post by BtownBarrio » October 30th, 2008, 1:32 am

My old man fleed El Salvador in 84 with alot of his family in the middle of the civil war to the outskirts of Mexico City before my uncle came to Sydney with his new Aussie woman. It was either the USA or across the pacific, and since they had both been involved with the FMLN and hated the US who funded the government's war against its people. he decided on Australia So he got a job, managed to move himself and his extended family to the western suburbs of Sydney.

Around the Boulevard in Bankstown is where I and my family grew up, I don't know of any other Latin American communities in Sydney. It used to just be us looking after our brothers, nothing to do with La Mara. Until about 99 when a few of my older cousins with their lebo homies (lexicans) (sad cunts) started claiming all this MS 13 BS. Its been 3 years since I've been back but I can say that if La Mara is around in Sydney it is small, 99% try hard leva bitches but 1% pissed off children of the war.

Probably doesn't answer your question, but that's all I've got to say.

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hamo_uce » October 30th, 2008, 1:50 am

btwnbarrio Have you seen the XV8 Website????.... I dnt know if itz still up , But I remember seen
a bunch of Vatoz frm Fairfeild , Syd Claiming 18TH ST and they even got a few Fobs in the pic...

BtownBarrio

Unread post by BtownBarrio » October 30th, 2008, 2:21 am

hamo_uce wrote:btwnbarrio Have you seen the XV8 Website????.... I dnt know if itz still up , But I remember seen
a bunch of Vatoz frm Fairfeild , Syd Claiming 18TH ST and they even got a few Fobs in the pic...
Havnt seen the site, 18th st I have heard about before in sydney, but It wouldn't even be a blip on the radar, I doubt any bang for real. How come fobs wanna be beaners so bad? It also shits me when they claim to be "brown". buy brown pride T shirts n shit, I can think of some people that would kick some ass for that . I knew a guy, worked in bankstown hotel said some 18th set were smashing shit outside so he went to get the machete and they punked out like the puto's they usually are. CHinga tu madre ese and they don't do shit.

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hamo_uce » October 30th, 2008, 3:27 am

Yeah bro Just like in NZ the idiots think that All Samoans SLobs and All Tongans are CRIP
, Samoans in the US are mainly CRIP but a few are Slob....

SaLviLoko
If in the United States: Pennsylvania

Unread post by SaLviLoko » September 17th, 2009, 9:07 am

i am from el salvador came to australia in 1990 at the age of six because of the civil war.
my family decided to send me back to el salvador coz i was getting in trouble at school with the police and so on wen i was 14.
joined barrio 18 was gang baning i saw a lot off dirt in el salvador they dont play games.by the age of 18 i came back to australia sydney
met some homeboys of latino decent im 18st and always gonna be 18 but here in autralia we down for the brown theres a lot lil foos claimin ms and 18
but they just wannabees they been watchin to many documentries on 18st and ms they aint real.
theres some sydney rappers claimin to be gangsters and shit but they aint nothing but studio gangsters.
but to answer the question they are some real 18streeters in australia.
E'z up

usoblood
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Melbourne

Unread post by usoblood » September 18th, 2009, 12:57 am

MOST SAMOANS IN AUSTRALIA FOLLOW THERE COUSINS CAUSE I WAS BORN IN THE US AND REPPED THE SCOTT PARK PIRU AND I STILL DO EVEN THOUGH WE AINT THAT ACTIVE ANYMORE AND IM A OYG FROM SCOTT PARK SUWOOP!

HeritageProtection
If in the United States: Kansas

Unread post by HeritageProtection » January 9th, 2010, 6:24 pm

This is a subject that i am very passionate about-and it drives me MAD to see Islanders using and abusing MY culture! I'm Afro-Latin American (a Descendant of the Trans-Atlantic Slave trade) i know everything there is to know about my culture and will protect it til the end! I have been to Hawaii, America, Canada (i know poynesians from Hawaii) and What a difference between Hawaiians,and The Tongans-the difference is huge. I guess that is why Hawaii is Hawaii and Tonga is Tonga! I guess that's why we have Negro's and Islanders, I guess thats why we have Hip-hop and the 'Hakka'. My children are bi-racial, occasionally people mistake them for being Islanders, I use to think we were the only ones; but after speaking to other African American and Afro-Latin families, i quickly learned that my anger was nothing compared to theirs. I did some undercover work (on young islanders and those try-hards!) Basically a knowledge check. I was purposely approaching islanders:
-I said to one ''Hello there cuz, where are you from?'' he responded ''I'm African-from the Samoan Islands''. (what a Moron!)
- I heard a story about a girl who was leaving her boyfriend, she originally thought he was African (that is what he told her). To cut the story short, she soon found out he was a Fob (if the accent didn't give it away) however she was already pregnant. I'm glad she had the baby, because it is not the baby's fault.
- When my daughter was born, the hospital staff refused to put her origin down as Afro-Latin American. (because Islanders had tried to do the same thing!) however it was easy for me to prove my heritage.
- I met a large group of islanders, about 5 women, 10 men and 15 kids and they were calling their children ''Black-heads!'' I found this insulting, not to mention cheap and stupid!
...and the list goes on and on!

If i had known the lack of pride, abundance of ignorance and the mediocre vocabulary that people try to pass down as culture-I would have opposed my fathers decision to come to this country. Did you know when an African American child is born here and does not have an accent people will not believe that he is of American Heritage... bi-racial children get it even worse!

There are millions of Negros (who have been there for over 4oo years) and Latinos (who have been there for hundreds and hundreds of years) in the Americas and just because you have a couple of Coconuts in L.A and New York; You think you're one of us? Hit the road PUNK! This is a blood set with the prosperity of its people in mind; A blood set with love for it's culture, 400 years in the Americas, you wouldn't catch me doing the "HAKKA".

Yes we do have blood sets in Australia, we focus on prosperity, unity, welfare of our children, education, respect, pride...etc Not like these wannabe's who think it's all about the bandana, punch lines, perpetrating and imitating. i truly feel sorry for those polynesians, who are proud of who they are. My request is for people not to put us in the same category. i do not think African Americans, Afro-Latin Americans have come here just to create crip sets.
Why don't you join the Mongrel Mob-or won't they take you in? You shallow beep! Anyone can be a blood, you just have to learn and respect our culture.

aussiedude
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: Adelaide

Unread post by aussiedude » February 1st, 2010, 10:02 am

in some of these topics ive seen here, all these aussie guys are saying they can fight better then the people in the american n mexican gangs and stuff, then why is australia so bad in the boxing and ufc which is fighting compared to these countrys?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » February 1st, 2010, 12:22 pm

the 18strs in australia were started by asecino, hes a rapper from chile who lives in australia, he knew nacho who joined 18 years ago and they went to LA, rolled for a year with 18 and got the ok to start up 18, so they started ss18st sydney locos, all them are legit, and wathcu mean they dont make noise, they were on the news in videos taggen, doin crimes, shit they even said they were makin sydney look like south west LA

Ha330
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Brisbane

Unread post by Ha330 » February 21st, 2010, 4:06 am

Just for the information of any US gangbangers reading this, be aware that there is MINIMAL street gang activity in Australia. Sydney South West and Melbourne West will try to claim they are street gang members (bangers) but the truth is that in Australia we have a very different street culture, made up of small groups of friends and families.

Almost all "street gangs" in Australia have youth as their main members, who all grow up and out of the lifestyle. Gangs in Australia are a joke compared to anything in the USA, and any member on this forum claiming otherwise is a straight liar. There are very, very few cross generational criminal gangs in Australia and a very large percentage of members of these "gangs" turn crown witness on their fellow gang members when busted. The culture of gang banging just simply doesn't exist in Australia.

There are some drug syndicates mostly family/friend orientated) and bikie gangs, but apart from that there is very little in the way of street gangs.

I personally know ex-gangbangers from LA, and the main reason they set their lives up in Australia is because of our great lifestyle. Even all the Polynesian "gangs" in Australian are family orientated groups more so, than actual street gangs.

Uso
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Melbourne

Unread post by Uso » March 28th, 2011, 2:18 am

There's a fulla that lives down the road from me, pretty sure hes real full tatt'd with a big 18st on his face looks fresh from overseas too?

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » January 25th, 2013, 2:37 pm

Hu3ro wrote:How did gangs like 18th Street, MS-13 and Armenian Power start in Australia?
THERE IS NO SUCH THING OF ANY L.A GANGS IN PUSSY ASS AUSTRALIA.........OK MATE..........CAUSE FOR ONE........IN ORDER FOR U TO GET THOSE NAMES ESTABLISHED OR RECOGNIZED BY the MOTHERLAND IN L.A OR EVEN SANCTION BY L.A.........U HAVE TO BE PLUG.....AND OBVIOUSLY NONE OF THEM PUSSY ASS KANGAROOS WANNA BE BANGIN BANGERS WERE NOT OFFICIALLY PLUG OR ACCEPTED BY ANY GANGZ OF L.A.........THEREFORE THOSE WANNA BE L.A BANGERS IN GAY ASS AUSTRALIA ARE BUNCH OF FRAUDS AND MOST OF ALL............IS WHAT WE CALLED HERE IN the CHI............GAY ASS CHEERLEADERS.....CAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE..........THEY TAKE THESE L.A GANG NAMES AND EMBRACED IT OR ADOPTED IT AND THEN THEY ACT LIKE THEM.......EVEN THOUGH THEIR NOT OFFICIALLY SANCTION BY the MOTHERLAND IN L.A.......BUT YET THEY STOLE THEIR NAME AND MONIKER......BUT DON'T KNOW OR HAVE the KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT BEIGN A BLOOD OR CRAB IS......SO THEREFORE......THEIR FAKE...........THAT'S WHY THEIR KNOWN AS KANGAROO CHEERLEADERS AND WE KNOW THAT ALL GAY ASS AUSTRALIAN KANGAROOS LOVE TO DO..........AND THAT IS COCKHOPPIN.......AND CHEERLEADIN...........THEREFORE THERE AINT NO GANGZ IN GAY ASS AUSTRALIA...........OK MATE???AND STILL ALKN..........AND STILL FUCK AUSTRALIA.............RIGHT MATE???

OziHomie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida

Unread post by OziHomie » December 19th, 2017, 2:19 am

Uso wrote:There's a fulla that lives down the road from me, pretty sure hes real full tatt'd with a big 18st on his face looks fresh from overseas too?
one of our old homies a latino had familia in la and on one trip to visit his cousins he ended up in the middle of a shootout .. how we listened to ever morsel of detail he told us back then lol .. but he never brought the la gang to oz another homie had his face tatted up back in the mid 80s but he has since had them removed .. another homie is in la now as he is one of australias top rappers so he is out there now hanging with some hardcore gangsters .. dunno how he will fair tho as i personally kicked the shit out him a few times and he is double my size .. i think aussies look up to american especially new york and la sets but as far im aware there hasnt been much penetration and if a few american gangs have got a foothold in australia as has now been reported they are laying very low and possibly working in the upper criminal echelons and definately not hanging on street corners doing what they do in the states..